Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Questions about ERP Stuff

Hey!

So I think I would start a thread to set this up and ask people about their thoughts on this. I came here to basically do a couple one on ones but I'm also potentially looking for a group RP that is E nature. As I noted in my request thread I basically play female characters and I know other people have their preferences as well but I guess more of the reason I'm creating this thread is to see if people have luck in finding groups to write with and if people find a good partners here. I know often times trying to make a blanket statement makes him look like an idiot and so if I do I apologize but I would rather sound like an idiot as opposed to understanding who am I to be able to write with, what groups might work or whether it's worth it at all?

Group rps can be difficult. One on ones are already fairly difficult, and each additional person magnifies that challenge exponentially. But I have seen a few work. Best of luck to you, if you go down that route.

I used to play in groups for years, but for some reason it became more difficult, or I became more demanding? I haven't bothered in years.

I've never been apart of a successful ERP group. Which sucks because I'd love to be apart of one, but sometimes people just have stuff get in the way or they don't like the direction the rp is headed and they end up leaving.

Back
Top Bottom