Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steamy Dragon & Maiden [darkest_fate x crvenqueenie]

The criteria Jasmine laid out made Zacarsia let out a harsh, almost barking laugh. Somewhere a bunch of old dragons were rolling over and mumbling about kids and the latest generation. Somewhere else, Jasmine's haters were probably grumbling about how the redhead would do anything for some treasure and trinkets. Not that Zacarsia really cared all that much what they thought.

"Fine by me," he said, shifting. "Do you want to walk or do you want me to carry you?" He gestured with his head. "My current nest is up on a pretty nice sized ship there." There happened to be a small hill upon which a handful of ships had crashed, forming almost a tower of trash. The sky dragon had, of course, picked the highest point of the island for his own little hideaway, even if high wasn't all that high relatively speaking (technically they were in a sky island, so they'd be high even if they were dangling on the edge).

Either way Jasmine agreed to go, they'd have to head up there. It wouldn't be too hard: either a short flight or a short climb, and then they'd be approaching the nest. If Jasmine was expecting something impressive, she'd be disappointing. It looked like a bird's nest, cobbled together from trees and leaves and such. There were a few of what looked like long scrolls piled up in one corner. In another sat a fairly small stack of trinkets, about what would fit in an oversized backpack of some kind. They did radiate some magic, though Zacarsia didn't know for certain what any of them would do.

There was no denying the view though: it was spectacular, even if it pretty much was just overlooking a giant pile of rubble and junk.

Jasmine had to stop herself from bristling at his laughter. She figured he just found what she said amusing, but after having been laughed at by men her entire life it still struck a nerve. He did accept her request though and she grinned up at him. She hoped setting of value was there so she could at least break even on her little excursion.

Now the question, to walk or fly. She didn't have as sharp of eyes as Zacarsia, but she could make out the best like structure a top a very large galleon. The hill didn't look too intimidating, but she wasn't sure about her balance just yet. She had never ridden a dragon before, at least not that she remembered, so she decided to ride him.

"I hope you don't mind if I ride you." She said as she descended the pile of rubble she had been on. Her shapely breasts bounced with her movements and she ended up running into his leg. She straightened up, muttering and apology as she adjusted her leather corset. She then looked up at his massive form, waiting for him to lower down or something so she could ride on his back.

"Not at all," said Zacarsia. he bent low, shifting his side down, even lowering his wing to try and let her get on. She'd have to figure out the position for herself: between the wings may work. There was certainly enough room, though she'd be stuck between the two parts of Zacarsia doing most of the work. dragoons were supposed to feel that naturally, dracofrets even more so, but Zacarsia really didn't know much about that beyond generalities.

"Hop on," he offered, nodding his head. Hopefully then they could wing on up to that nest, letting Jasmine get a good view of some of what was in store.

Jasmine managed to climb up on to Zacarsia's back and slipped herself between his two wings. She could feel his scales through her panties and knew that if she had to ride him for too long, she would probably be feeling it. The power behind his wings surprised her, even though just hours before she had been locked in battle with him.

Once they were in the air, she could see most of the island stretched out below her. It was beautiful, even with all the dead air ships. The sun was beginning to set and it painted the sky with pinks and purples. Even though she had flown for most of her life, it was far different this way. She became a bit distracted though as he moved beneath her, causing her to heat up. There was little more than her black, lace panties between the two of them since her skirt wasn't very long.

When they landed she slide down from his back and adjusted her skirt, making sure not to look at his face before she composed herself some more. She took that time to look out at the view from his nest. It was beautiful and a far cry from her small apartment that she shared with her brother. Even the ships had a haunting beauty. "It is gorgeous here." She said smiling up at Zacarsia.

Jasmine walked around his dwelling, going over to the scrolls first and inspecting them. They were old and she couldn't really read any of them. Some symbols were familiar, but nothing that she could really decipher. She could feel magic coming from some of them though, so that would be worth something. Magic was becoming a rarity in the human world. That was why there was such a fervor for magical creatures and artifacts. She usually stayed away from the artifacts since they were more unpredictable than the creatures, but they could always fetch a high price.

Jasmine walked over to the trinkets and began inspecting them. She managed to divide them in to two piles, junk that had no magic and those that did. Not many people could sense magic now-a-days, but since her mother had apparently had a strong affinity for that stuff she figured she had some too. Her father hadn't liked that very much though and tried to stamp it out of her, especially since he blamed it for her mother's death.

Once the piles were completed she stood up and turned back to Zacarsia. "You actually have a few really interesting things here. It should at least make up for the damage to my ship, maybe some extra even." An image had started to form of new possible ventures. If she was able to get to places that only dragons could than perhaps she could find even more rare artifacts and sell those too. All she had to do was become Zacarsia's maiden. She really didn't know if she was prepared or even fully understood what that meant, but she had no other options really. It was either that or spend the rest of her life trying to chip away at an ever increasing debt her father had left them.

With a determined look in her eyes she looked straight in to Zacarsia's eyes. "Okay, I'll do it. I'll become your maiden." She let her statement hang in the air, waiting for his response. She didn't know if there was a ritual or something special she had to wear or what, but she was ready for anything at this point, she felt like nothing would surprise her now.

It felt a little odd, watching someone else sort though his treasures. Zacarsia knew most of the items, at least by sight if not entirely what they actually did. It was rather hard to determine whether something would grant you special powers when you couldn't wear it and it didn't possess the same sort of magic that you utilized. He also wasn't technically sure that he should just be giving it all to Jasmine. Okay, technically he wasn't: he'd get to fuck her, but he wondered if that would be fair... would depend a bit on if she were any good, he supposed.

"Oh, so you mean I didn't carry treasures along for miles for no reason then?" Zacarsia asked, not able to stop from sounding at least a little sarcastic and put out. He was a dragon; he did have at least something on hand. He flicked his tail. "Also your ship is still fine... for now. You might even be able to find the parts you need to repair it. We are in a ship's graveyard," which had been part of the reason why Zacarsia had stopped here. It had also been where at least a third of the trinkets he had came from, not that he was going to quite do that.

Jasmine met his gaze. he lowered his head to get a look. The statement hung, and he paused for a moment. "You're quite sure?" he asked. "I'm not sure why I'm asking, seeing as I'm the one who gets to fuck you .... though I suppose you might enjoy it," he flicked his tail again, then raised his head. "But I don't want... entrap you... entirely." He frowned. Technically he sort of did. He just didn't want to start this relationship off on a bad note.

Zacarsia lowered his head. "You do realize that in the eyes of other dragons I will literally own you, right? Also if there are any knightly sorts around, we're going to have to be careful, because I don't want to get slain." Zacarsia's tail twitched and, while he was at it: "Also I'm young and horny, so I'll probably want a lot of your attention," he preened slightly, hopefully to make that sound fairly humorous and to make it appear less burdensome: look at the pretty dragon Jasmine got to sleep with. Wasn't that a prize?

Jasmine grinned at his sarcasm, she didn't know how true that was, but at least it eased some of her tension. And she was glad to hear that her ship wasn't totally destroyed, she would hate for her beloved ship to be beyond repair. She wasn't sure how she would explain any of this to her brother though. She figured bringing the trinkets back would help though.

When he asked if she was sure she took a deep breath. It was a pretty big decision, one she hadn't really thought over that much, but she was nothing if not impulsive, her brother was always chastising her for it. Still, it wasn't like she didn't have her own ulterior motives. The thought being "owned" didn't sit too well with her, but when he preened, mentioning he would want a lot of her attention she let out a laugh.

A hand went to Jasmine's hips and she fixed him with a stern look. "As long as you know that you don't own me than we're fine. And I've never been with anyone so I don't think I'll mind." She really wasn't sure, but she had recalled that having a big cock was a good thing for guys and from what she remembered of his human form, it was massive. That reminded her, "Also, while you are gorgeous, I don't think I can handle you in this form when we get...intimate..." She trailed off, shifting her gaze away from him as she blushed.

The mention of his owning her nearly had Zacarsia wincing. "I'd rather think of it as a mutually beneficial partnership. You stop me from getting attacked or captured, fucked me every once in a while, and I help you explore new sections of the sky and establish relations..." and yes, he did realize what that meant. His tail twitched. He still couldn't quite believe how much bravery Jasmine had. She was facing down a dragon and, yes, Zacarsia was being polite, but he was also making it abudently clear that he intended to fuck her, and she seemed perfectly fine.

The mention of his form had him chuckling. his scales rippled for a moment, and his body began to undulate. Scales flipped back and down, mostly forming a soft, human skin. Bits still clung to his lean body, and his hair still looked a little too much like feathers as opposed to human hair, but he did look human enough to pass without too close of inspection. His member, which had previously been mostly flaccid, however, looked rather daunting. It stood quite proudly, already throbbing a little. Some scales appeared to be still covering it, and Zacarsia wasn't completely certain he could get those off. He knew that dragons were more well-endowed, and that sometimes certain things... slipped, particularly when they concentrated.

He looked Jasmine over now, and his member pulsed again, its slightly pointed head bobbing a little. "Did you call me gorgeous?" he asked, grinning and locking eyes with her. "You're rather impressive yourself, though I admit that so far I like your wit and stones more than your looks... though your bottom was quite appealing when i shot it," his tail swished... yes, he still had that out, for the moment, at least. He didn't see why he'd want to suck that in, at least not here. He could probably focus a bit more for when they were in less.... safe company, but for now.

"Oh, one last caution: dragons get... possessive when they, ah, fuck," said Zacarsia. "And probably a little rough. You're fairly tough, so you should be able to handle it, but I felt you should know going in," his eyes raked hers again, his fingers flexing. Given the glint in his eyes, the swish of his tail and, well, the increasing pillar of scaled flesh between his legs, his arousal and intent were fairly clear.

Jasmine couldn't help but blush as he started to morph down in to his human form. He had an ethereal look to him, one that kept with his draconian looks, but reminded her that he was full male, not just some beast. Her eyes roamed his toned body, admiring his wild beauty until she came to his large member. She had seen flaccid, but now that it was hardening it was extremely intimidating. She gulped, wondering how it would fit in any part of her at all. Still, she felt the unmistakable stirrings of her own arousal. She had never seen a fully hardened cock before and, while she figured most human males would be considerably smaller, she wasn't repulsed, but excited. She didn't know how to explain it, but she wondered if he could smell her arousal.

Jasmine had been focused on his engorged cock and almost missed the comment about her own ass that he had shot. She had enough sense about her still to shoot him a playful glare. She hadn't fully forgiven him for shooting her and for all she knew it was so he could convince her to fuck him. She half wondered what would happen if she decided to switch her answer to "no". Would he just let her go? Some how she found that hard to believe, but she had already steeled herself. Besides, it might be her last hope to get out from the crippling debt her father had left her brother and her in.

When he continued on with another warning about being possessive she raised an eyebrow, tilting her head slightly. Possessive wasn't something she was really used to. Jasmine was a free spirit if there ever was one. This she had to contemplate for a moment and she put a hand to her chin, resting her elbow in her other hand. She tried to fix him with an intense stare like she had before, but with him in this form it seemed to whither slightly as she blushed.

"I honestly have no idea how that...thing...is going to fit inside of me in the first place. And this is my first time so I know it's going to hurt. I am my own person so don't expect me to just go along with whatever you want, but as long as you try to be gentle I'll be fine."

She smiled up at him now. She definitely wasn't some weak princess like in the story she had read. No, she was a spitfire and while she was agreeing to this arrangement, she had no intention of just giving herself over to him. At least he seemed to understand. Now it was time to act. He seemed to care about her agreeing wholeheartedly to it so she had to show him she was serious or they would be there all night. She swallowed down her anxiety about him fitting and stepped closer to him until she was a few inches away from his cock. She could almost feel the heat coming from it. Her face reddened even more as she stared down at it. She had no experience here and knew she would fumble, but once her mind was made up, that was it. She tentatively brought her hand forward and let her fingers lightly brush over the tip.

"I-I'm not experienced so don't regret c-choosing me." She stumbled over her words as her eyes fixated on the cock in front of her.

Jasmine was such an interesting study in contrasts. At one moment very confident and filled with bravado, but at the same time still more than a little shy. It kept appealing to Zacarsia, and he could feel that possessive affection growing all the more. The redhaired bundle of contradictions was his redhaired bundle, not anyone else's. He'd have her as his own, paint her with his colors, wring pleasure out of her delicious body, no one else. Yes, that possessive, greedy part of him, arguably the most dragon part, practically salivated the more Jasmine drew closer, the more she spoke, the more it became quite evident that the intelligent part of Zacarsia was going to let the more primal part have its fun.

"It'll fit," he said, lips twitching. "Your young come from there, after all," his tail twitched, and his eyes flicked downward, already picturing her belly swelling, and it would be with his brood or not at all. His member twitched at that, a little more blood pumping into the already impressive thing. "Besides, I intend to make the process as appealing for you as I can," he smiled then, showing some of his fangs, again preening at the thoughts. A hand fluttered near his pulsing member, fingers drawing near the almost speared head, and Zacarsia almost preened all the more.

His hand lowered, gently taking hers. He guided her down, letting her feel the length of him. He'd be large, quite large by her standards, as she had already noticed. The slight scales would prevent him from having the standard human softness, and it made his gently pulsing cock all the more hard by comparison. He kept moving his hand, feeling her fingers against him, wanting her to realize just what she was agreeing to take, not that she had any remaining choice in the matter: by now, Zacarsia intended to paint Jasmine's sex in his colors.

His hands left hers for a moment, running along her body, feeling her curves trapped in the confining fashions of humanity. He let his digits gently coax, working against her, enjoying the feeling of her vibrant form constrained by this. He let a hand slide around, drifting down so his hands could feel the flesh he'd shot not long ago. His other hand reached for her chin, gently tilting her up, wanting her to look into his reptilian eyes. "I don't regret choosing you," he stated, his eyes boring the words into Jasmine's mind.

Back
Top Bottom