Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crossed My Mind w/Zanne Heartwood

Zanne took in a soft breath and looked to Wyatt once more. He finished a second drink and looked to his drink after. "Word of mouth is pretty strong. So, should be fun." He then sighed a little bit. "Heh, well, in that case, might not be fair of me to ask you to join me." He nodded. "I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable with guys hitting on you" he chuckled.

"Don't worry about me, i'll come with you so you wouldn't be lonely." Well, this might be his chance to get to know him, even though he didn't like clubs all that much. "I wouldn't be that bad if you bring a friend along, right?"

He nodded. "It would be nice to have a friend there." Zanne sighed a little, then chuckled a little more. "Glad you are so progressive." He looked to Wyatt's eyes and blushed a little more. "Well, thank you for coming out with me today, I am going to head out now. Probably won't go to the bar until tomorrow. I will send you a message." He smiled softly "Thanks, I really mean it." He then pulled out a bill and paid for all the drinks. "I appreciate it. Now, if I have any more, likely to do something stupid" He chuckled an stood up.

"You're welcome! I'll be with you, it could be fun." Wyatt is excited that he and Zanne would be hanging out again at a club. It made his heart thump when he looked at him, and he tries not to have it hop out of his throat. "Ok...um, i'll see you tomorrow! I'll be waiting," He took his hand on impulse, shaking it, but then he lets go of him. "I-I'm sorry..."

Zanne nodded and then chuckled as Wyatt took his hand. Zanne shook the hand and then laughed a little more at it. "No problem, don't worry about it at all." He then patted Wyatt's shoulder. "Have a good one, talk to you tomorrow"

~~

The next day, Wyatt got another text from Zanne, telling him to meet at the club in about an hour.

When Wyatt got there, Zanne was already there. He was wearing a nice button up shirt, that wasn't particularly buttoned up. Underneath was a white t-shirt that was tight against his body, revealing his muscular chest. His pants were a pair of skinny jeans, with a hole out of the butt for his tail, with a clear bulge at the crotch. He waved to Wyatt "Over here!" He smiled happily.

Wyatt has been feeling pale as he walked from his apartment all the way to the club. He tries to dress the best he could for a club scene, his clothes aren't tight so he could actually breath. Thankfully, the line went through smoothly, and he is hit with blasting music. Zanne has to be around here somewhere, but thankfully he could hear his voice. "Zanne, there you...are." His eyes are wide as he looks at the dragon, red on his face. "Uh..um...you look good."

Zanne waved to his friend and moved up to him. Slipping his hands into his pockets, the dragon smiled. "Glad you could make it!" He chuckled a bit. "This place is great!" He nodded and looked around. "Look at all these people!" Zanne grabbed onto Wyatt's hand and moved towards a table to sit down. Zanne looked around at the guys around. "Hey, look over there" He smirked and pointed to the side. "Those guys...have been doing that for a bit" He pointed over to a couple guys who were kissing off to the side, and one of them was clearly arouse with bulging shorts.

"Yeah, it took me a while to find suitable clothes. I hope i look okay." Wyatt smiles as he follows Zanne to a table, as he wonders if he has been hit on yet. "Have people tried to get your number?" He asked, half as a joke but he wonders about that. He then turn his head to see a couple making out right where everyone could possible see. "Wow, they seem eager." This is nothing new for him, he saw people make out in secret places all the time. "want to order drinks?"

The dragon chuckled a bit and shook his head. "Nah, I have only been here for about 10 minutes." He nodded and then blinked a little. "Ya, they do." A soft blush coursed over his cheeks as he continued to watch for a moment. "Oh, drinks? Sure" He nodded and looked around. "Let's go to the bar then. Or do you want me to go get them, So we can keep our table" He smirked.

"A lot of things can happen in ten minutes, i'm surprised that no one came up to you." That is good in his mind, but maybe he is thinking selfishly. "Actually, I think I would get the drinks, I can slip in and out of the crowd with ease." He said, as he knows how to go through a crowd. Plus, he doubts that anyone would even try to talk to him, he isn't blessed in the looks department.

Zanne nodded to Wyatt "All right, then get me...a ceasar please!" He smiled happily. Then watched as Wyat slinked through the crowds. The line up for the bar was a bit tedious, and took a couple minutes. All in all, not too bad though.
When he got back though, there was a guy standing at the table with Zanne, chatting it up. The man was more masculine than anything, and Zanne seemed to just be chatting with him. While they guy was trying to get Zanne interested, the dragon seemed distant, and almost too polite to tell the guy to 'go away'

"Coming right up." Wyatt left the table to carefully weave around the dancing crowd, and easily slips by. Although, he thought someone touched his butt, but he isn't sure. He went up to the bar and ordered the drinks without a fuss. When he returns, he saw a muscular man right there with Zanne. It looks like he doesn't see interested, so he decides to do something crazy. "E-excuse me." He placed the drink down, and looks at Mr Muscles. "Um....may I ask why you are talk to my...b-boyfriend?"

Zanne looked to Wyatt and smiled. "Oh hey there sweetie" the muscled man looked to them both and groaned. He seemed annoyed and headed off. Zanne looked to Wyatt and took in a soft breath. "Thanks." he sighed a little. "That was a little annoying." He took in a soft breath and grabbed onto the drink. He chuckled a little. "Didn't expect that to happen. Turns out I don't really like muscle guys...they seem silly.

Wyatt sighs in relief, he couldn't believe that actually worked. "I...didn't believe that would actually worked, but I'm glad it did." He sits back down, he couldn't believe that he said Zanne was his boyfriend. He doesn't like muscular guy? He suppose that he doesn't go to the gym. "What is your type, if you don't mind me asking?"

Zanne looked to him and chuckled a bit. "I don't think he wanted to make a fuss in his bar." The dragon drank his drink a little quickly. "My Type?" He tilted his head a little. "I dunno...I guess...more innocent looking and not trying to make themselves seem better than they are" He looked to himself and then to Wyatt. "I mean, I look like this cause I want to. A lot of others buff up to make a shitty personality seem better." He then chuckled a bit and winked. "Besides, a little softness is good for the bedroom." He blushed a bit as he looked to Wyatt, a small glitter of lust in his eyes.

"O-Oh? I think that is nice." He doesn't know what to think about that, could he have a chance with him? "I don't mind buff guys, as long as they are kind and sweet like you..." Why did he say that? He had no reason too. He ordered a beer, and he chugs half of it down to calm his nerves. "S-Softness?" He didn't see that look Zanne had, he is a little embarrassed.

Zanne nodded to him "Ya. I always found that those guys got me going the best" he chuckled "That or traps" he nodded. "Oh ya? Well thanks" He smirked at that little release of information. "Ya. You know what I mean." he blushed softly as the conversation went this way. "Like it is better to hug, or grip someone that is softer, than a muscly person. Right?" he took in a soft breat and ordered another drink as well. He drank it a litlte quickly, feeling that things might be getting a little awkward. Wyatt may have revealed more than he wanted, and Zanne was getting a little tipsy.

"Really? I guess..." he is really flustered about this, but he really feels that maybe, they could be friends or possibly something more. He already drank the rest of his beer, and he flops on the table. "Wow, um...getting tipsy there." He laughs awkwardly, as he tries to shake it off.

Zanne blushed a little and chuckled at his friends reactions to alcohol and what was going on. He shook his head. "dude, I think you have had enough to drink" He laughed a bit, and finished his drink. The Dragon wasn't flopping about, however he was swaying a little. He grabbed onto Wyatt's arm an helped him up a little. Then something strange happened. Zanne pulled the other in, and kissed him straight on the lips.

"Huh? You...think so?" He laughs in a slur, which proves that he is terrible holding his alcohol. Wyatt couldn't finish his drink at all, and he leans on Zanne as he is starting to feel his inhibitions slipping away. Then sudden, the dragon kissed him. He froze at first, but he started to melt into it and kissed him back. He loves this, this was like a dream come true for him as he is kissing his crush.

Zanne took in a soft breath as the kiss continued onwards. The dragon couldn't help but enjoy it. Zanned pressed forward and grabbed onto Wyatt's waist. The kiss went on for quite a bit, then pulled back. "S...sorry" He blushed a little bit. "Guess...the drink went to my head" He chuckled.

Wyatt moans into the kiss, loving every seconds of it without ant hints to shame. He whines once it ended, as he is still drunk. "Why did you stop? It was...good." He leans on him, chuckling a bit as he starts to cuddle on his scaly crush. "I liked it a lot...I like you..."

Zanne blushed a little as Wyatt made his little, high school confession. The Scaled dragon couldn't do anything but begin to chuckle cutely. "And here I was, worried I was taking a straight guy to a gay bar." He smirked and leaned in, kissing the other male once more. This was a little more tender, more deep. His hand moved around to the small of Wyatt's back, and pulled him even closer, so their chests pressed against one another. It was fair to say that Zanne was enjoying himself, and a growing bulge in his pants agreed as well.

Wyatt is just speaking the truth, he had always wanted to kiss Zanne and it was what he imagine it to be. Despite being just a tad bit drunk, he wanted more. "Zanne, please just...kiss me." He begs him, and he gotten what he asked for. It was deep, pressing closer to the dragon, and wrapping his arms around his neck if he is able to to. While embracing, he could feel something on his stomach, and it makes his face turn pink.

Zanne kissed the human male, working his lips against him. Zanne's eyes closed, and he opened his lips. The dragons tongue licked at Wyatt's lips, wanting to gain entrance. The stronger male pushed his tongue forward and into Wyatt's mouth, lapping and wriggling around, mingling with Wyatt's. He held onto Wyatt, and even started to grind into him, the large bulge against his stomach pushing into him a bit more. "Mmm..." He moaned into Wyatt's tender lips.

Back
Top Bottom