Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RisaXSeph's Journal/Status Thread

Hi,

I am starting a thread here to let people know my status, life happenings and to generally just sometimes throw random journal-like posts.

My Current Status
Please keep in mind that I just started a new job... I also just lost a family member so while I want to be around a lot and fill my off-time with fun if things get way-way too deep I might not reply for a little bit. I am still intending to ppost every day once I start posting with people but just know I'm not completely in a good frame of mind right now. Thanks for understanding guys. - 8/3/2017

I'm sorry for the loss of your family member. Big hugs :heart:

HeyThereLittleBear said:
I'm sorry for the loss of your family member. Big hugs :heart:

Thanks for the condolences. I am hoping that things go well on this site though as I really am hoping to get some new partners to help me not think so much about what is going on. Writing is so much better than just sitting here stewing about things that are happening. Plus I have been told sometimes it helps you process.

Been adjusting to my new job schedule and so I have not been around as much as I have liked but I am hoping that this changes over the coming days. My family has finished arrangements for my grandfather and the service is on the first. Outside of that I should have everything I need to do caught up tomorrow and so I should be up for writing more again here this week. I just have a few RPs I need to catch up on; so please let me know if you have interest in writing with me.

Big hugs for you. I hope your family is doing a bit better

SithLordOfSnark said:
Congrats on the new job :)
Thanks! We will see how it goes.
HeyThereLittleBear said:
Big hugs for you. I hope your family is doing a bit better
Well that went a little worse then everyone thought but we are getting through it. I am just hoping that I can come out of things better than I was in the start.

I still am hoping to come around more; once I actually have some free time I plan to try to get more partners on this site and figure out what/how I am gunna do things here.

I am moving jobs again but this is a good thing as the previous one did not work as intended and the four hour travel time was unreasonable. With that said I am back around, looking to write and will work to update all of my threads, plots and the like. I am actually also going to bring some of my other girls over... More characters for people to use is always a good thing.

We're glad to have you back. Happy everything worked out with the job. I don't think I could ever do a four hour commute. That sounds absolutely brutal.

Welcome welcome welcome back back back

School starts up soon but still looking to write with folks. I am okay making new characters. I am just looking to write.

I updated all my threads and classes have started again but I still have plenty of time to write as I am just working for an event security company on the side so I am open to new partners and more writing. I am happy my life is stable again.

I said that my life was stable again and then a literal shit storm fell up on the fan and scattered the crap literally everywhere. So another death happened in the family and then I got called into work every day for a week. I then had to spend a couple days catching up on coursework which I still need to finish and so today I have finally just started to get things back to normal and gotten motivated enough to start writing again. I'm hoping after Tuesday I will be back into the normal swing of things and trying to get back to people every day or two. If you're interested in writing with me or have written with me in the past please feel free to reach out as I'm looking for dedicated people who will be willing to write with me through the long-haul.

Got worked to the bone again and finally funerals and such for the other family member. I am going to be requesting time off work becuase... I'm swamped in life. I am hoping that after this weekend and by Tuesday I will be back to replying every day once all the mess that is my life is cleaned up. I've gotten support from some of the people I write with here so thanks everyone. I really am enjoying myself here again.

I have finally managed to catch up on my life and get things in order. I have a month off coming up and I’m hoping that I will be able to find more people on this site. This is a difficult time of year for me then as last year I ended up in hospital. It’s a long story but I ended up in a mental health day facility for a little over a month. With all that’s happened over the past few months I’m at least glad that I feel like I’m in a better place than I was but I still feel I need to distract myself in some manner so that I can get through this month at the very least.

After today I start having a month off. I have also finally gotten everything I want for right now. I still have two people I am talking with via PMs but aside from those two and the people I am already writing with I am no longer looking for more partners at this time. Thanks for everyone for waiting for me to get back to you and for those people who have been writing with me longer term as I wanted from partners. If anything happens to stop me from writing or I need a break I will post here.

I've had a large influx of requests come in; with that said I am once again no longer looking. Thanks for the people who have gotten with me and to my current partners please reply guys so we can move forward. Thank you. Glad life has fallen into place for me and my writing is falling in line as well. Liking some of the current ideas I have going and hope we can write for awhile; thanks to the two of you who are helping me continue my original stories from years ago; it makes me feel like my writing has accomplished something over the years.

So I kind of dropped off for a few days but I’m back now even though I think this term my replies will be a little more delayed than I like I still should be around to write. Basically I’m working on my senior project this term and doing some grant writing so that book and to keep me busy but I will be free on Mondays and Fridays which I should have a lot of time to focus on writing because that’s literally all I’m doing this term. If any of my previous partners are interested please feel free to just send me a message. I tried to reach out to all of you if there was any question about our continuing but there were a couple of you who I already knew would be willing to continue to ride and so I didn’t reach out. If you didn’t get a message and are still writing with me and we will be all good. If you still have any concerns just reach out to me and as always keep the lines of communication open. I hope the new year is going well for you guys and I do hope that things continue to go well.

On a secondary note I might disappear again for a couple days but I will be back that’s why I’m posting this; basically I was involved in a car accident on Tuesday and nearly was hit by a car flying across the college campus though thankfully someone pulled me out of the way and everybody else involved in the accident was OK. I don’t know if i’ll be called as a witness but here’s for hoping that doesn’t happen. If that does and I have to disappear I will let people know though since no one was injured I don’t really suspect that it will take very long if it does happen.
Modify message

Mentally I’m in an absolutely horrible place right. I just don’t know if I can continue to RP. I want to but I just... I don’t see a silver lining right now... half my friends don’t even talk to me.

I'm in a little better of a place... I just hate people abandoning me. I hope that I can find people whom actually want to write a long term story... We will see though I guess...

Glad you're in a better place. You'll find someone ♡

Back
Top Bottom