Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Requests for RPs (FxM/FxF/FxFxM/FxMxM)

Welcome to my request thread!

I'm looking to do threads or via Discord/chat right now. We can plan via PM and chat or whatever. Any of my characters are referring to the character concept; I am willing to adjust the character to fit YOUR idea... I am merely just committing to a personality with each girl. If you have questions ASK.

Information

• I play female characters pretty much exclusively. (Obviously) Only humans.
  • 1x1, group or multiple players... Open to all of it.
  • I prefer long term. I can do an occasional short term to pass time though.
  • Custom writing and custom characters.
  • I do not do fandom characters. I will attempt to create a character in a universe if you have an idea that is custom in some manner even if it is based upon a fandom.
  • 300 words a post (basically 3 paragraphs)
  • I write DAILY. Some days multiple times a day. (This is becoming more like every two days at the moment.)
  • Please if you decide to write with me DO NOT just disappear on me. If you have to leave or disappear for a bit just tell me.
  • I will write story and sex but I prefer story. If you want to do just smut PM me so we can discuss it; I am not unwilling just I prefer story focus.
  • I am open to ideas. Contact me to discuss them before we do something. Pretty simple.
  • If you want to try something CONTACT me. If you feel something is off CONTACT me.
  • Keep the lines of communication open. PLEASE give me this respect and I will give you the same respect.

Currently looking for
See my ideas below at the bottom of this thread.

Genre
I am pretty open to ideas as long as it is not medieval. Just PM me your setting or idea...

What is it about
Well; we can discuss that since I like writing stuff I do not mind helping someone build a setting and so forth. I am pretty damned open as long as it is within my comforts.

Kinks
NOTE: I have not listed a lot here... I am open BUT if you think something is ODD ASK ME. There are some things I am not into and I cannot possibly list everything.
  • I’ve been playing around with the concept of non-consensual. Vaginal, anal or oral does not really matter only thing is please don’t shove large objects…
  • No scat… No stretching, no fisting, no animals (in other words no anthropomorphic creatures either.)
  • No animals. (Yes; I said this twice...)
  • Minor pain but lets not deform my character or anything… Bondage can be a thing as can toys (With the bondage lets not tie my char to a ceiling fan or some shit... seriously...)
  • Virgin or non-virgin sex… both can be a thing
  • Some of my characters like to record themselves
  • Clothed sex is okay; some of my chars find the risk of public sex to be... hot
  • I am pretty open to new ideas as most of my stuff has been pretty vanilla. I am all good with vanilla too; like I said fairly open.
Characters
  • Ari - She is a cold aggressive impulsive college student studying journalism. Her personality is sort of Tsundere in nature as when she gets to know someone she opens up; becoming less cold and aggressive toward them. Due to her aggressiveness though she has a criminal record and though she is good at academics she was nearly dismissed from both High School and College for her temper and tendency to attack other people. She has a background in martial arts. She is 4’9”, 105 lbs, has long auburn hair that she primarily keeps in two buns. She has hazel eyes and is a pretty clean person. She likes voice acting, singing and writing but does not get to do them much cause since she’s so aggressive most people do not like her. She secretly likes anime. She hates her adoptive family even though they provide quite well for her due to the fact that they tried to teach her honor and to not be so abusive to people. Her thought is that she is the only one who can beat people up so if someone is attacking someone else she would actually protect them. (She can be dom or sub.)
  • Yuka – She is a US born half-Asian girl who lost her parents in a fire. She became partially blind as a result of the fire as well. She is very smart and got through a BS in psychology even after a depression that almost caused her to kill herself when her first love left her. The family that adopted her tried to make her their perfect little Asian daughter. She did not let them so they sent her away and that is how she grew up; in boarding school and college. She does not like being hit on but has a pretty submissive personality if people are not hitting on her. If they try to get at her she will attack them unless she likes them. If she likes someone she is actually pretty naïve and will fall into their arms. She is pretty willing to try new things sexually.
  • Sakura - She is a mid-20s redhead with a fiery perverted personality. She's a shoot first as questions later kind of girl. She served as a mech pilot/intelligence operative for 8 years. She has a pretty horrible past and as a result has a hard time trusting people. She hates talking about her past and is a tomboy for the most part. Sakura is a cousin to the equivalent to the empress. She has one ear piercing and a small chest ( later on when she started to become more in tune with her feminine self the size was increased this give people options on if they want to play with the later her or that earlier her one is more feminine than the other.). Her entire family is dead except for two of her cousins but she actually would not mind Sleeping with either Kori or Hukari... or if another member of her family managed to somehow be alive she would be OK with that too. Right before she joined the military she worked in the sex trade (she was still 18 barely). She has some pretty major PTSD because her adoptive mother was killed in front of her and a lot of other majorly horrible stuff happened to her. She is bi. (Not available right now.)
  • Sophie - She is in her late 20s a college graduate whom works as the equivalent of a federal agent for demons, spirits and the like in the story she originally came from. She has a feminine side but does not let it get in the way of her work. Her father believes that women should not work as soldiers, police or do anything dangerous. She wants to prove to er father otherwise and that she is just as capable as an man who does her job as she could be. Sophie requires some coaxing into sexual things as she does not really even like talking about sex. She is very skilled at her job but does not let that create an ego within her. Outside of work she ends to be somewhat talkative though she enjoys occasional trips to parties, hanging out with her coworkers and playing darts. In her downtime she records music, plays video games and tutors kids. She excels at the use of swords though she prefers not to kill people. This is the basis for her contract with her spirit sword in the universe she came from. She resembles Kotoko Takano from Bokura Wa Piacere in appearance. (Not available right now.)
  • Remi - A late teens girl whom is super into technology, anime, manga and other such things. She does not like fighting and is pretty sickly. Remi's personality is rough and she is angered easily but she enjoys time alone with people she likes. She loves to kiss and make out. She hates wearing skirts and dresses and prefers pants and a blouse. She is the daughter of a governor whom was separated from her father during a riot and put into protective custody. She is not a domestic type person. See more information about her on her f-list page: https://www.f-list.net/c/sumire%20rembrant/
Plot Ideas

I will add plot ideas to this thread as I get them but the main thing is that I am pretty open so long as things do not fall into what I have already said I will not do. Please also see what I post under this for information on some of my ideas.

I am thinking about doing an RP with cousins whom get really close, romance each other and then end up in a relationship.

I am looking for something romancey... Er... Sorry that is such a short explanation but honestly... Yeah...

For Remi some ideas I have are a Yuri love affair of some kind (super open to this concept) in the future universe she comes from. Some kind of VRMMO story thing with her since she plays that sort of thing. A non-consensual thing with her.

Hey folks,

So I have thought of a plot idea for Sophie. I was thinking that maybe someone could either RP with her during her time in college or right after that before she joins SNIEF. Now for those who have no idea what that is; for all intents and purposes consider SNIEF (Stands for Super-Natural Investigation and Elimination Force) is basically the spirit police for a world in another of my Group RP universes called Atsikai which are basically demon spirits. Sophie is contracted with a Lord Spirit (basically a master of a Realm) whom is named Kenshi. During her early life and time in college he chose the form as a locket to protect her and such. Once she joined SNIEF he turned into a sword… For those who can see Atsikai when he is in his “human/spirit” form he is a aristocratic old man whom is kind of like a grandfather type role model to Sophie… Enough random backstory though.

I am considering the possibility of someone basically meeting her either in college or before she joins SNIEF after college and they basically become friends. If you want to try with her in SNIEF that would work too basically I just am interested in going down a relationship route with her in whatever idea someone has but also having slice of life elements there. If you are interested please reach out to me so we can discuss plot and I can answer any questions you have :D.

Looking for some new stories with romance, sex and some risky kinks. I also have another character I want to try some adult writing with. She's actually one of the characters that led to my username... Risa is a black haired hazel eyed girl with a wanting to help others but enjoy her life before it's over. She is sickly and has a terminal illness that has led her to not taking anything in her life for granted... As such she does not want to just sit around and do nothing. She's interested in sex but has never had a partner due to her secret life of helping others in the shadows; she also doesn't want anyone to miss her when she's gone so she just interacts with her caretaker. She's bisexual but prefers males (otherwise I'd post this in my other thread). There could be any story with this. Someone could be her caretaker or someone could figure out about her and be intrigued to want to meet her or something. There could even be non-con or something because since the work she does is risky something might happen or she might get sick well off fighting or something.

Interested in doing a long term romance/slice of life/rebuilding life story with someone involving Yuka. I also made a F-List for her... https://www.f-list.net/c/yuka%20layton/

I am interested in a group rp and want to write badly but I’ve only seemingly got two things going on. Please write with me... Story and sex... mostly story at this point.

Bump. Looking to do something. Two ideas I want to try is a Yuri romance thing or a thing where one of my girls hires someone to have sex with them but it gets out of hand and the person basically starts getting rough, mean and whatnot... could lead to her almost dying or nearly being choked to death so she learns just how stupid hiring someone to fuck is. After that we could take it wherever.

I am still looking. I got a few PMs where people did not read my thread. I respond to everyone who puts effort in to read my requests and my do's/Don'ts...

Pretty open to ideas at the moment... Also my newest character Remi is open for people to play with her; here is her f-list...

https://www.f-list.net/c/sumire%20rembrant/

Still looking; if you’ve messaged me before though and just stopped responding I will not RP with you. I’m looking for COMMITTED long-term partners.

Looking to start planning on something with Remi; please make sure you read the above posts to get an idea of stuff before you message me and please; if you message me... Don't just flake out mid-PM; at least tell me you have no interest or it won't work. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom