Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desire Under The Moon w/hayashiki

"Ok, let's go." He nods, as he climbs into the truck, and waits to for him to drive. He sighs, more in relief as they are going back into town, and away from home for awhile.

Jax climbed into the drivers side, closing his door and sticking his key into the ignition. The truck came to life and he drove down the drive and towards the town. "Have you been to Bear Cafe before?" He asked.

"Nope, I heard of it. Its a cozy kind of place that has music and stuff." He shrugs, he doesn't know much about it, but he hopes that it wouldn't be popular today and that they would be in a comfy corner to talk.

Jax nodded, smiling. "Yeah, I've heard that too," he murmured as he drove into town, passing by storefronts. "I hope we don't run into anyone since Arnold said he goes there," he said, mainly to himself. He didn't want to have to explain stuff to anyone that knew them.

"We should be careful then, I don't want to draw too much attention." He said, as they arrived at the place. It is a cosy little spot made of red brick, and he likes it. "It looks nifty, I wonder what kind of drinks they wold have." He looks around, and he instantly choose the back corner.

Jax followed Mage into the building, glancing around at the place. It was quite cozy, making him relax slightly. He followed him towards the corner and slid into the booth. "Well, since Cafe is in the name, probably normal drinks. But I wonder if they have something stronger," he said, smirking.

"Well, they have menu, right? Let's see..." There is a small menu on the table, as he looks at it. "This sounds good-A kiwi bulba sweet ice tea." He smiles at this, he loves iced tea, but he wants to have something else. "And a blueberry filled donut."

Jax grabbed his menu and glanced over it, biting his lip as he thought about what he wanted. "Sounds good. I'll probably get a Thai iced tea," he said, closing his menu and setting it down on the table.

"Thai Iced Tea? What is that?" He asked him, curious since he never heard of that. A waitress does come over and he placed his order. "Hm, this place has a good impression on me." He said.

Jax chuckled, putting his menu down. "It's just tea, spices, sugar, and milk. It's really good," he explained. He placed his order when the waitress came over before turning back to him. "I have to agree with you. It's a great place, but I'm surprised that Arnold was the one to recommend it."

"Maybe he likes this place, or he works here?" Mage shrugs as he doesn't want to think about that guy, Jax is on his mind right now. "Anyway, d-do you want to talk about tomorrow? you know..."

Jax nodded his head in agreement. He dropped the subject and smirked at Mage. "The eve of the harvest?" He said, chuckling. "Yeah, we can talk about it. Do you have anything you have to do tomorrow before then?" He asked. He wanted to make sure his schedule was clear so they could have a bit of time to themselves.

"Uh...no, i'm pretty much free...what about you?" He asked, him, as he wants their night to become perfect and in secret. But of course, it wouldn't last forever, as their father and the entire pack would know for sure. He wouldn't care, as he wouldn't regret it.

Jax smiled, glad his schedule was free. "I have to finish some stuff beforehand, but it shouldn't take long then I'd be free the rest of the day," he explained. He would have to prepare himself for all the horny wolves running around. A shiver ran down his spine just at the thought.

"T-That's good, i'l be waiting for you..." Mage's hand starts to tremble, as he couldn't believe that this is coming true for him, it feels like he is going to faint, even tough nothing is going to happen until tomorrow. His face is becoming red as he tries to hide his embarrassed look, and already imagine what it would be like.

Jax watched Mage closely, fighting the smirk that wanted spread across his face. He chuckled as his face flushed. He placed a hand on Mage's knee under the table. "Cool. Do you want to meet by the lake?" He asked.

"Well..." He almost flinched when he is touched in the knee, and he shakes it off. "Y-Yeah, we came meet there." He nods quickly, as he is quirming a bit. His touch is already making him feel good, but he promised not to go out of control. He continues to eat until he is finished.

Jax gave him a smile before nodding. "Alright. Sounds good," he said as he ate his food, glancing up at him every so often. "So, after this, what were you wanting to do for the rest of the day? We could head back home and hang out there or stay out."

"Oh I don't know, i'm feeling a lot better now, and we can just watch the sky for a bit at the park for a bit. It is just a nice afternoon now." Mage said, he wants to spend some time with his brother alone at someplace. He doesnt want to be around his dad at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom