Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desire Under The Moon w/hayashiki

Jax let out a sigh. "I...I did," he admitted. And it was true, he had liked it. But his brothers reaction was gonna be the deal breaker for him. "Did you?" He asked, gazing down at Mage with wide eyes.

"I liked it a lot, It was the best feeling I have ever had." He told truthfully, he could almost cry as the emotions are welling up inside of him. It was such a relief that he said that he also felt the same way. "...I love you...I love you so much." He started to cry, sobbing as he couldn't believe it, and now he is very emotional.

Jax chuckled, wiping the tears from his cheeks with his thumb. "You were always the emotional one," he stated, grinning. A thought then came to him, "You know dad won't agree to this," he said, frowning.

His eyes are still watering, as he couldn't believe that he said that. He is very scared right now, as he just embraced his brother tightly. "I know, but I am just happy to know that I have your heart in some kind of way...that's all I wanted." He told him, as he is very happy.

He smiled, cupping his cheeks with his hands. "I know. But he can't see us out here, so it's fine," he stated. He gripped his waist harder, resting his forehead against Mage's. "How long have you felt this way?" He asked gently.

"For as long as I can remember...I never felt this way with anyone else except for you. I knew it was wrong, but I cannot help that I feel this way about you." He let a few more tears run down his face. "I just wanted to be with you no matter what, i was just scared that you would find me digusting if I told you the truth. "

He sighed, shaking his head. "I understand why you didn't. But in the future, if there's anything that's bothering you, no matter how bizarre, you can tell me. Okay?" He said. He wanted his brother to be able to confide in him.

"Like that's going to be easy, I had to hide this secret for a very long time." Mage pointed out, and stayed silent for a very long time before he said something else. "Jax, could I ask something? This might seem selfish of me but...I want to have sex with you. Just this one time..."

Jax chuckled, grinning before going silent at his request. His eyes wide as he took it in. Mage wanted to have sex with him? It wasn't the first thing he would've thought he would ask. But, he didn't complain. He leaned down, "Are you sure?" He whispered into his ear.

"I have never been so sure...but it doesn't have to be right now. I don't want to pressure you..." He told him, he can wait for him a long as he has to. "I'll let you decide when and were, but if you let me choose, it would be the eve of the harvest moon."

Jax nodded, smiling. "I think waiting until then would be okay," he murmured. He knew on the eve of the harvest Moon wasn't too far off, so they had time. "If you want to wait until the harvest, then I'm all for it."

"Yeah, that would work." Speaking of which, wasn't it a day away? He would have to check, as he doesnt want Jax to feel nervous. "I'm just...happy now and I would really protect my virginity until then." Because of the moon being close, other males and females of the pack would be sex crazy, and since he is alpha, other alphas would seek him out.

Jax widened his eyes at what he said. "You're still a virgin?" He gasped. He knew his brother could have children, but he didn't think he was a virgin. A grin then spread across his face. "So, that means I'll be your first?"

Mage looks at him, then he pouts. "I told you, no one was in my heart more than you are. I wouldn't give myself to just anyone." He shivers at the thought of anyone else touching him, only Jax is all he thought about. "I love you, and only you."

He let out a soft chuckle, rubbing Mage's cheek with his thumb. "I understand," he murmured. Jax wasn't a virgin, he knew that. He had slept around when he was younger. "I know, and I to you. I don't blame you for holding onto it."

"I'm glad you didn't tease me about it," He is happy that things are sorted out, and he cannot wait for the day that they would be together for one night. Right now, everything seem perfect in this moment. "What can we do now? We are just out here with no clothes."

He nodded, "I'd never tease you about something so dear to you." He explained. Jax grinned, wiggling his eyebrows. "What's wrong with no clothes?" He teased. He honestly forgot to grab a pair of clothes since he rushed out of the house to find Mage.

"Oh nothing, I have no problem with it. I would rather have us stay here, where no one would be able to bother her, but that won't be possible." Mage pouts, they are in their territory, so many pack mates would be stalking around. They would be looking for food, or mates.

Jax let out a sigh, nodding. He knew he was right. The last thing he wanted was to be interrupted by one of their pack mates. "You're right. Well, how about we go grab some clothes then head to the Bear Cafe? You know, get out to where no one knows us."

"The Bear Cafe? I guess that could work..." He thought about it, and he just shrugs. Why the heck not? He is tired of eating prey, and want to have human food for a change. "Yeah, let's go home." He agrees to it, as he walks with Jax to their house to change.

Jax smiled and followed closely behind him, his arm staying around his waist. He knew the moment they got close, he would have to remove it, so he wanted to hold onto him as much as possible. "Do you want to sneak in so we aren't running up the stairs like this?"

"Hm? Yeah, my window should be open." He suggested, as they could use it without having to use the front door. His window is facing the back, and he is right about his window being open. "See? We can use the tree." He points ot, and he easily climbs it to reach the opening.

He nodded, following Mage to the back of the house before looking up at his opened window. "Okay," he replied as he followed in suit, climbing the tree and into the open bedroom window. He looked around the room, grinning before turning back towards Mage. "When we get dressed, you can meet me by my truck, okay?"

"Ok fine, i'll see you there." He said, finding his clothes and putting them on. He remembered to bring his wallet, and then he sneaks around until he found the truck, looking for Jax. "Bro?" He said quietly.

Jax nodded before leaving the room to return to his own bedroom. He found a pair of clothes and slipped them on before grabbing his wallet and his shoes. Once he was ready he headed outside quietly as he spotted Mage. "Hey, I'm here," he called, coming up to stand beside him.

Back
Top Bottom