Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desire Under The Moon w/hayashiki

Mage is silent, he is having second thought about hiding. He heard that Jax wants to talk to him, how could he after what he had done? It took a while, but he hesitantly moves from his spot to join with his brother.

Jax glanced over and let out a loud sigh of relief when he saw Mage. "Mage, you've been out here all night. I was worried I did something," he said, walking towards him but keeping his distance. He didn't want to do something Mage didn't want him to.

"...You've been worried about me?" He suppose that he still cares about him, even after what he did. "...I thought you wouldn't come near me." He told him, still feeling guilt in his heart.

Jax shook his head, frowning. "Of course I've been worried about you. You're my brother," he replied calmly. "Why wouldn't I come-oh..." Trailing off, he connected the dots. He walked towards him until he has standing in front of Mage. "Do you think I hate you?" He asked.

"I wouldn't blame you if you did, I acted look a psycho..." He told him, as hr is concerned. "I want us to be close, you are one of the few people in my life that I really care about. I would die if you actually hated me..." He said, not looking at his face.

Jax sighed, shaking his head. "Mage, I could never hate you. I don't blame you for how you acted. I understand the stress you must be feeling at the moment," he stated honestly. He still had questions in the back of his mind he wanted to ask Mage. "I've noticed something has been bothering you a lot lately. Did it have something to do with what happened?"

"I'm glad that yo don't hate me, i'm just glad." He still looks down at the ground, not looking at him. Mage blinks, then he didn't understand it at first. "What do you mean? I don't understand..." He is confused, what did he notice that made him ask?

Jax sighed. "The way you've been acting. One moment you're acting fine, next moment you try to distance yourself from me," he explained, frowning. It was confusing him a lot, and he had to have answers. "I'm just confused and I want to help you, that's all."

So thats it, why couldn't he just leave him alone? "I told you, its the harvest moon, i can't seem to control my inner wolf any longer." He said, and hopefully left it at that. "I don't think you can help me with that..."

Jax frowned before shaking his head at his thoughts. He had been thinking over that day over and over and trying to decide whether he did feel that way towards him. "But what if I could?" He said before he could stop and snapped his mouth shut, surprised at what he just said.

Mage looks at him, surprised at what he has said. "What?" He asked, how could he help him? He heard the voice again, as it is talking to him. It told him to submit to Jax, to let him claim him right here and now. He tries to push it into his mind, to ignore it.

Jax stood frozen, trying to figure out what he had gotten himself into, and why he wasn't trying to deny his statement. He let out a sigh and looked at Mage. "What if I could help you?" He repeated, his heartbeat going haywire. "I mean, if you want..." He said, trailing off.

"Help me? Help me how?" He is curious to see where he is going with this, what could he do? He aways trust his brother, no matter what, but his wolf is going wild at this point. He grunts, as he cannot maintain this form, so he shifts back into being a human.

Jax shifted back too and his hand went to the back of his neck. He didn't know where he was going with this, but he had already set it into motion. His gaze unconsciously trailed over Mage as he stood there before returning to his face. "With your feelings...for me," he said. An involuntary shiver ran down his spine as soon as he said it.

Mage stared at him, then he finally get it. "J-Jax! D-Do you know what you are offering?" He is shocked, did he really meant what he just said? This is all too real, even for him. "You don't have to do this, I-I could..." He doesn't want to say he wants another mate, he wants Jax more than anything.

Jax bit his lip, running a hand through his hair. "Yes, I understand. But...ever since yesterday and everything you said to me, I couldn't stop thinking about it. And I...I don't know why," he said, clearly stressed about the situation. He knew what he was offering, but he didn't know if he actually felt that way towards Mage.

"...Jax, I..." He has a lot to think about. Is this what his brother really wants? It is clear that he only sees him as a brother, and he doesn't want to ruin that. It could be best for them both to forget about this, and try to move on. "I can't do this to you...This seems forced. You don't have to worry about me..."

Jax continued to run his hands through his hair. "But I do worry about you, Mage. It's my job to. But, my feelings are all over to place and I don't know how I feel," he stated. He sighed and looked back at Mage. "One part of me wants to never think about what happened again, but another keeps bringing it back into my mind and I can't stop it."

"...I know you do worry about me too much. I'm just afraid that it could ruin what we have, I love you Jax. I don't want you to regret it..." He frowns, as he hugs his chest. "You...thought about it?" Of course that he would think about that day.

Jax grit his teeth, "Of course I thought about it. The fact that I also thought about how in the back of my mind I..." He trailed off, sighing. "I don't know. I'm so confused on if I had liked what happened or not...and I wanted to see if I liked it now..." He said.

Mage's face blushed, Jax seems confused about his feelings, but the younger brother is sure about it. "I think I have a solution...Kiss me." He told him, he knows that it sounds silly but that's what he said. "It's just one kiss, to see how you would feel about it, I don't mind."

Jax widened his eyes at his statement and heat rushed up his neck and to his cheeks. "I...okay," he stated, not wanting to argue because he knew his brother was right. Jax walked forward until he was a few inches away from Mage. His gaze flicked to his brother's lips before he leaned down, kissing him gently.

Mage stands there, looking at his brother in front of him. He closed his eye as kissed him at last. It was a gentle kiss, just as he imagined that it would be. His heart was doing backflips in completely happiness, and he held to his arms as he gotten closer a bit.

Jax sighed when he felt his hands on his arms. He wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him closer before he pulled away, breathing heavily. "Wow..." He trailed off. Several thoughts were racing through his head, but one stayed, and that was that he had liked it.

This is certainly a dream come true, as he is kissing the one he truly loves more than anything in this world. Jax even pulls him closer, as he is in heaven. When it ended, Mage looks at his face to see his reaction. "...Did you like it?" He asked, hoping that he does.

Back
Top Bottom