Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desire Under The Moon w/hayashiki

Jax sighed, stopping and turning to face him. "You want to know what happened? Fine. You kissed me," he snapped, watching his reaction. He replayed all the things Mage had said in his head. He loved him, and not as a brother. He couldn't wrap his head around it and he wanted answers.

Mage jumped when he snapped at him, but he is even more shocked at what he said. "...I did what?" The look on his face is pure horror, he kissed him. How could he do that to Jax? He doesn't remember at all. "I-I don't understand...i don't remember..."

Jax watched his reaction closely before sighing , his fingers going to the bridge of his nose. "Yeah, I don't understand either," he said, a little softer now. He didn't want to snap at him again. "You really don't remember?" He asked. He was shocked. He had seen the yellow in his eyes, so he knew his wolf was controlling most of his actions. "You're wolf took control," he explained.

"My wolf..." There was great shame, now it all makes sense. "Jax I..." He didn't know what to say, as it sudden took control of him like that, and spilled his secrets like that. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." He lowers his head, what could he say or do that would make up for this shame?

He watched as he brother lowered his head. He couldn't imagine how he was feeling at the moment. He had rarely had his wolf take control and whenever it did, he hated it. Jax sighed, shaking his head. "Is it true? You feeling that way, I mean," he asked. He had to know for sure.

Mage tensed, how could he tell him the truth that he secretly loves his brother? "...N-no...its the harvest moon! You are my brother, I see you only that way." That is a lie, but how could he face him with the truth? That's when he could hear the voices inside of his head. Lie, Claim, Submit. He shook the thoughts away. The moon is making him act this way, he has to control it.

Jax narrowed his eyes. He couldn't tell if Mage was lying to him or being honest. He didn't want to make his brother feel any worse than he probably did at that moment, so he nodded. "If you're sure..." He trailed off. "I'm sorry for snapping. It just...caught me off guard."

"I am so ashamed that I couldn't control myself, i'm so sorry Jax." He keeps apologizing, and decides to not bring it up with him again. "Do you want to go home?" He asked him, as he has to do something to clear his mind, and hopefully keep himself in control.

Jax nodded, letting out a sigh of relief. He was glad he dropped the subject. He wanted to think it over and before he did anything further. "It's fine, Mage. I understand how you're feeling. Don't beat yourself up," he said. It was true, though. He knew where he was coming from. "Let's head back. It's getting late, anyways."

Mage nods, as he remains silent as they left the park and return to the truck. He could see the full moon already, as it is on the verge on becoming yellow. He doesn't dare look at it, he didn't even bother until they both gotten home. He quickly leaves the truck when they stopped, and made a mad dash into the woods alone.

Jax silently got into the truck and drove towards the pack house. He could feel the uncomfortable silence like a weight on his chest. The moment he pulled into the drive, he nearly jumped when Mage jumped out of the truck and ran into the woods. He watched, a worried expression on his face, but didn't dare follow him. If Mage wanted to be alone, he'd let him. Jax pulled the key out of the ignition, getting out. He looked up to see the moon, letting out a sigh.

Passing by, their father just took noticed that one of his son's just suddenly ran into the forest. Confused, he turns to Jax for some answers. "Hey, what just happened? Is everything ok?" He asked him, and noticed that things seems to be tense as soon as they got back home.

Jax looked up to meet his father. He really didn't feel like talking, but he knew he had to. "Nothing. He's just stressed due to the Harvest Moon being right around the corner. He needed some air," he said, his voice tight. "Did I miss anything here?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

He raise an eyebrow, and he sighs. "Oh well, potential mates have came by today, still waiting on which you will take. They gave up after a while." He shrugs, but still felt that his sons are troubled by more than just the moon. "Well, i'll let you rest then." He said, going back into the house.

Jax sighed, watching him walk back into the house. He glanced to where Mage disappeared before making his way into the house. He quickly darted upstairs, not wanting to talk to anyone else as he went into his bedroom. Jax slid off his shirt as he made his way into his closet. He grabbed a pair of sweats, sliding his jeans off and slipping into them before flopping onto his bed. His mind wandered towards what had happened earlier and he flushed. He hated to admit it, but he had liked it. No matter how wrong it seemed, he did.

The night went on, and the next morning, Mage didn't come back to the reserve. Although, not one is worried since Mage can take care of himself, they would know that he would be in some kind of danger. Still, he did not return at any point during the night, instead, he stays in the forest eating a recently caught prey.

Jax got up that morning, looking around. He had stayed up late thinking about what had happened and had thought about talking with Mage. He knew he was hiding something, and he wanted, no needed, to know if it had anything to do with what he heard. With that in mind, he quickly showered, got dressed, and went down the hall to his bedroom. He knocked and frowned when no one answered. Jax opened the door and looked around. Mage's scent was faint. He hadn't been in there in a while. Had he not come back all night? Jax raced down the stairs and out the door towards the woods.

Mage has gotten his fill, and he is in his wolf form, stalking the forest for a bit, still not intent on returning home. He is sill himself thankfully, but he whine and groans, pacing as he is mentally in agony. He could not believe what had happened yesterday, his brother surely hates him now, and he thought about running from the pack in shame.

Jax had ran into the woods, ignoring the confused looks from pack mates as he shifted, now in wolf form. His lifted his muzzle as he scented the air, trying to catch his brothers scent. He began racing forwards towards a faint trail. He had to find him. "Mage!" He barked.

Mage stopped pacing, he could hear Jax somewhere in the distance. He whines, but he doesn't answer, turning his back as he went in deeper into the woods. He feel that he isn't ready for him to confront him, fear is infecting his heart at the moment.

Jax continued running, straining his ears to hear anything that showed that he was getting closer to his brother. As he followed the trail, he couldn't help but worry that something bad had happened. "Mage, come on!" He called, desperation filling every nerve in him.

No, he is not ready, he can still feel it telling him to stop running, and submit. His brother isn't here to screw him! He stays low near the bushes, and slowly crawl around as to not be detected. While staying low, she tries to keep his instincts in check.

Jax soon came across the carcass of the prey Mage recently caught. He walked a bit farther before stopping, looking around. "Where are you..." He murmured, his tail low and ears back. Jax knew if his brother didn't want to be found, he wouldn't be, but he was still worried for his well being. "I just want to talk."

Mage whines lowly, he wants to be close to Jax, but he still believes that he can't. He could see him from a safe distance, but that's when he could feel it this time. The desire that is rising from inside of his gut, which is why he has to stay away from him. He shook his head, his scent is stronger now his lust is radiating.

Jax looked around, scenting the air before his gaze snapped towards where Mage hid. He could smell him, he narrowed his eyes. He could smell lust coming from him too, like before by the lake. "Mage, come out. Please," he begged, a whimper coming from him as he slowly made his way towards where Mage was.

Back
Top Bottom