Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desire Under The Moon w/hayashiki

"Actually Arnold...we were just hanging by ourselves." He said, straight to the point as he gives him a look. The beta looks at him, then he gave a apologetic smile.

"Oh, i'm totally sorry. You two seem to be having a moment, i don't want to interrupt..." Arnold changed his mind, but he does tell him something. "If you still feel like wanting company, you can find me at the Bear Cafe...it could be a dating spot for you two." he teased, and he walks away.

Jax looked between Arnold and Mage then back again before nodding to the beta. "Yeah. It's all good," he replied. Arnold probably didn't know they were having a day to themselves, so he didn't blame him. He bit his lip at The mention of the Bear Cafe. He had heard that name before, but never really investigated the place. He just knew it was a place people went to hook up with others. When Arnold walked away, he turned to Mage. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, ok, bye." He said rather quickly, thanking the clouds that he gotten the hint and went away. He doesn't want anyone to interrupt them on their day, and he doesn't want to share his brother. "I'm perfectly fine, we are out on this beautiful day."

Jax nodded, giving him a wide smile. "Okay, just making sure," he said, taking another piece of cotton candy from the stick. "So, what should we do? We could go back to the lake, go get some food, or we could look around at some places in town," he said.

"Now that we are alone, we can take this time to explore the park some more." Mage suggested, as he wants them both to be in a isolated spot where no one could bother them. That is paradise, as he would just cuddle with him in a lonely spot. "That way, we might find a spot that we can mark."

Jax gave an ear splitting grin. "Yeah, I think that's a good idea," he said. Getting away from the crowds would definitely make sure they wouldn't get interrupted again. "I agree. Let's get going then!" He said, excitement filling his voice. He nudged his shoulder before leading the way back towards the park, glancing behind to see if Mage was following.

Mage nods, as he actually finishes off the cotton candy by himself, as he does start of follow Jax as they get away from the crowd, and into more quieter places. It is actually perfect for him, to be alone with his brother. "Hey, let me catch up!" He playfully teased him, as he tries to catch up to he. They are on a peaceful path, makes sense as the park is part of a national trail.

Jax slowed down to a slow walk, waiting for Mage to catch up to him. He had thrown away the stick so both his hands were free. He looked behind him and smirked, letting out a chuckle. "Sorry. Didn't mean to get ahead," Jax replied. As Mage caught up, he wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

Mage caught up to him, and he could smell fresh water close by. "You smell that? We are close to a stream." He points out, as he would like to get there, so they would have even more alone time at last. Taking Jax's hand, he lead him right to the stream, and he sits on the bank to watch the water.

Jax smelled the air, grinning as he also smelt the fresh water. "Yeah, I sell it," he said. He gasped as Mage grabbed his hand, following him as he was dragged to the water. Jax sat beside him, watching the water peacefully. He glanced over at Mage, "We should do this more often. I miss hanging out with my little brother."

"Yeah, it is very pretty here, and isolated where no one can bother us." He leans on Jax, happy, as he closed his eyes. Mage could feel something welling inside of him, he grunts a bit as he starts to shift. "...Jax." He suddenly moved, now sitting himself on his brother's lap, facing right at him. When he opened his eyes, they are golden yellow now. "We are alone here, where no one will interrupt us..." He wraps his arms around his neck, looking at him with a look of lust. "Jax, do you love me?"

Jax smiled, nodding in agreement. He furrowed his eyebrows when he heard his brother grunt, turning to look at him. He was about to ask if he was alright when Mage was suddenly on his lap. He let out a gasp, his body tensing as he felt arms go around his neck. His gaze met his and his breath caught, meeting his golden yellow gaze. He could smell the lust coming from his brother. Jax widened his eyes at his question. "O-of course I love you, Mage. But, as a brother," he replied, biting his lip.

"Jax, is that really how you feel?" He hums, moving closer to him. "But is there something inside of you that thought of me more than just your brother?" He asked him, as he starts to nip at his ear. "Did you ever wish to ravish me? Take me as much as you desire? I certainly have, big brother." It is clear that his inner wolf is taking him over, and is trying to coax him to give in.

Jax felt his cheeks flush, his eyes still wide as they watched Mage carefully. "Only as a brother," he replied, gasping when he felt teeth on his ear. He could feel his body start to betray him as his brother continued to talk. His head snapped to look at him, his hands holding his shoulders to keep him at least a little distance away. "Mage, you're freaking me out. You don't mean that," he said.

"...why are you denying me? Blood doesn't matter, I want to feel closer to you...I want us to be together." He told him, but he began to glower. "...unless someone already has your heart." He growls, as he doesn't want to imagine Jax liking someone else. "You are mine, as I will always be yours. I will be devoted to you, let me show you." He moves forward to kiss him.

Jax sat there rigid, not able to move. What was his brother doing? And why wasn't he doing more to stop him? "I don't feel that way towards anyone, Mage" he suddenly said before biting his tongue, not trusting himself to speak. When Mage started leaning towards him, his grip tightened on his shoulders, pushing back.

Mage stopped moving, as Jax is preventing him to move forward. "Then don't reject me, if no one is in our way, then why are you pushing me away?" He growled, as he tries to move on him again. "I love you, do not fight this." He is starting to become angry the more Jax is pushing him away, the alpha inside is making him more possessive.

"Because, it's not right!" He said, but his voice didn't hold the conviction he felt. He could feel Mage pushing against him, his grip still holding him back. "Mage," he growled, his grip on his shoulders loosening slightly. Did he feel that way towards him? He kept repeating in his head he didn't, but the thought kept resurfacing.

"Stop rejecting me!" Now he is really angry, as he is not holding back anymore. Forcefully pushing him into the ground and grabbing his arms to restrain him. "We are meant to be! Stop fighting this, and let us be one!" He starts to kiss him, or at least tries to. Mage is strong, but he is still weak compare to his brother.

Jax was about to let out a retort when he was pushed back, letting out a grunt. He looked up at Mage before his eyes widened, watching as he kissed him. He laid there frozen in shock. His brother was kissing him, and it felt...good. Jax shook his head before pulling away, pushing Mage away from him. He glared at him, millions of thoughts running through his mind. How he hated Mage for kissing him and hating himself for enjoying it. "What the hell, Mage!"

When Jax pushed him away, he flew back a few feet on his back. That knocked the wind out of him, making him wince a bit at the impact. It looks as though he was knocked out, but he moves a few seconds later. "Ugh...ow...Jax?" He murmurs, shivering, but he is back to his normal self. "Jax...why am I...what happened?"

Jax winced when he heard the thud before looking at where Mage was. He watched as he say up and his eyes widened at his statement. Did he not remember? Jax stood up and ran a hand through his hair. "Do you not remember?" He asked, narrowing his eyes. If he was joking, it was a sick one.

"...Remember what? I just closed my eyes for a second, what happened?" he is confused, why is Jax looking at him like that? "Jax?" He blinks, did he do something? Looking back, he did had a strange blank in his memory for a few seconds, he just cannot piece it together.

Jax frowned, narrowing his eyes. He didn't remember what had happened. But he remembered, and he needed time and space to think it over. "You, um..." He trailed off. What if he did tell him? He didn't know how he would take it if he did. "I have to go," he said quickly, turning on his heel as he walked towards town. He shook his head, his hair disheveled from the amount of times his hands went through it. The memory replaying in his head as he walked, a shiver running down his spine.

Mage stood up, as he could feel he change in the air. He didn't like this, as Jax is mad at him? He didn't understand what had happen that made him be this way. "Jax wait, why are you being cold? Tell me what happened, please!" He runs after him, he doesn't want to be alone.

Back
Top Bottom