Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desire Under The Moon w/hayashiki

"Seriously? You didn't notice? It was clear as day, even the men looked at you like a piece of meat!" He pointed out, and he gets the same thing as well. "When they look at me, I could tell that they only see me as a baby factory. It makes my skin crawl, And makes me want to tear out their eyes." He admit, and Mage feels flustered again. "You do? I guess the moon is making me angry and irritated."

Jax felt a very faint heat climb up the back of his neck at his brothers first comment before looking at his brother with a frown. "Really? That sucks," he said with a large sigh. He returned his gaze to the ceiling as he continued to speak. "I think it is the moon. I've also been a bit irritable, so don't be too hard on yourself. And if you ever need to talk to me to vent or ask advice, you can. I'm always here for you."

Mage has to agree that it's the moon that making him almost go insane. "You are probably right, but I'm pretty scared. If I don't find a mate...I'll go crazy. I don't think I can find one in time..." He frowns, he has survived the last harvest Moon, but he doesn't think that he could this time.

Jax let out a sigh, knowing exactly how his brother was feeling at that moment. He also didn't know how he would choose a mate in time. "Well, if you must, you can wait until the moon to choose. But don't beat yourself down about it. I don't even know if I'll find a mate in time," he said reassuringly. Previous harvest moons had been easy, but he suspected it was because he wasn't being pressured into choosing a mate.

"I think that's a good.idea...i'll just have to stay strong. What about you?" He asked, as he snuggles against him. He will survive this, as he refuse to be someone's mate. He curls on him, as he feels the most safe in the world. "...do you have someone in mind?"

Jax looked down at Mage before his gaze rested on the wall in front of him. "I don't have anyone in mind. To be completely honest with you, I haven't even taken a second glance at anyone. It really turns me off when they just throw themselves at me instead of letting it happen naturally," he explained, glancing back down at his brother. "What about you? Do you have anyone in mind?"

"I don't have have anyone in mind either, it makes me sick." He said, but he does have feelings for his brother, he just cannot say that he does. "I guess we would both have each other...if that's alright with you. I'd rather have you at my side than a stranger."

Jax nodded at his statement, giving him a soft smile. "Of course. No matter what happens, you'll always have me by your side. I promise," he said, giving Mage a one arm hug. "And if someone ever catches your eye and you need help, just come to me and I'd be happy to," Jax added. He honestly didn't know if he brother would ever find someone, which worried him a lot, but he didn't let it show.

"I love you, big brother." He smiles as he smile, cuddling him still. Then he felt it again, the same feeling of lust rising up in his gut. He shivers as he tries to hold it back, and he manage to keep it down for now. "I uh...I feel a bit warm.."

Jax felt him shiver and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion before he nodded. "Okay, I'll open the window, get some fresh air in here," he said, rising from the bed and walking towards the window, unhooking the hinges before pulling it open, a wave of fresh air blowing inside. "There, that better?" Jax asked, turning back to Mage with a smile.

That wasn't what Mage meant, but he felt a sort of relief when he moved away. He sighs, as the cool air helps just a bit. "Thanks a lot...it does make it feel better." He moves closer to the window. "Ahhh, okay. So what shall we do? I think we still have time To hang out."

Jax leaned against the wall, running a hand across his jaw as he thought. "Yeah, we still have time. I'm done helping with preparations for today, so I'm free." He stood there thinking of what they could do to pass the time. It had been so long since they had a day to themselves that he was coming up with nothing. "Hmm... What checking out the town? We haven't been there for a while," he suggested. "Or we could play some board games."

"Oh, going into town might be fun. All I have to.do is put on some clothes, and we will be in business." He said, going through his closet as he puts on something nice for once. Mage would happily go into the human town with him, he has no fear that they would anything g to either of them.

Jax grinned, glad he had agreed. He was looking forward to checking out the town, wondering if it had changed much since they last went. Jax was already dressed, wearing a loose fit Polo with a pair of jeans and boots. Once Mage was dressed, he led the way to the door. "Where were you wanting to go to first in town? We could go to the park, check out some stores, or go to the bar," he said as he opened the door. It was pretty clear he was excited.

"I don't know, we could go to the park, I don't feel like getting pants drunk. I did get me allowance though...I could go for a bit of shopping." He grinned, grabbing his wallet and pushing it in his pocket. "Okay, I'm ready. Who's driving?"

Jax nodded, leading the way down the stairs. "I can drive," he said as he led the way towards the front door, grabbing the keys on his way. "I'm fine with doing a bit a shopping. I'm needing to get some more clothes anyways," he explained with a chuckle.

"Alright, let's get going!" He races downstairs, and into the pick up truck that they have. He waited for Jax until he sit in the driver seat. He rolls down the window to let the air in, he is sort of like a dog, but doesn't stick his head out.

Jax pushed the keys into the engine, turning them and hearing the car come to life. He put on his seatbelt before backing out and driving towards town. He glanced to see the window open and chuckled. "All you have to do is stuck your head out and you're a dog," he teased, his gaze returning to the road.

"Very funny, I bet you like to do the same thing." He teased him right back. In all honesty, he likes it, he can see why dogs do it. He won't stick his own head out though, it's too embarrassing in front of Jax. When they arrive at the town, he is eager to go to the park first. "Let's go to the park first."

Jax chuckled and continued down the road. When they reached the town, he grinned when he wanted to go to the park. "Sure. Lemme find a place to park," he said. He drove the truck through the town, glancing at all the convenience store signs before catching sight of the park. He pulled into an empty parking spot and turned off the car. "Here we are!"

Mage instantly hops out of the car, and he runs a bit further in the wide park and waits for him. There are quite a bit of people out and about, but they didn't matter since he is more focused on his brother. He is in control of himself for as long as possible, controlling his instincts.

Jax got out behind him, shutting his door. Pressing a button on his key, a beeping came from the truck, signalling that it was locked. He made his way towards his brother, not paying much attention to the other people surrounding then. When he got to stand in front of him, he stuffed his hands into his pockets. "What do you want to do first?" He asked, giving Mage a grin.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe we can just explore for a while. That could be fun ...or we could hunt the ducks for dinner." He said joking at the last part. He starts to walk at the pond, as he does see some ducks out there.

Jax nodded, following in suit. He chuckled at his last comment, shaking his head. His brother was something, that's for sure. "I like the idea of exploring. It's been a while since we had," he said.

"Cool, we could explore every inch of this place." He took Jax's arm as he wants to pull him along. That he mostly want to look for isolated places for them, and hopefully no one would walk in on them. He thankfully kept himself in control, but cod still feel the desire within him. "Jax..." He grins as he leans to him.

Back
Top Bottom