Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desire Under The Moon w/hayashiki

UnicornHorn

Mystical Artifact
Mage gasped as he sits up, sweating from a dream. He pants as he found that he experienced a erotic fantasy...again. After staring at the ceiling what has to be seconds, he sighs, wiping the sweat from his forehead as he slides out of bed. He groans as he looks down to see that he is indeed standing in attention, he can't have that and a cold shower is in order. Why does this happen? He already knows the answer and he just have the ask-why? He clutches his silver hair as he feels like he is going insane, he shouldn't be think about these thoughts, especially when said fantasy are always about his older brother- his older brother.

He cannot help it, he is in love with him, a forbidden kind of love between blood. No matter how he tries to tell himself that it's wrong, he ends up thinking perverted images! He believes himself as a no good loser for even loving him like this. He made sure that no one is in the hallway as he sneak off to the bathroom and luckily, it isn't occupied. First things first, turn the shower on to cold and let it wash away the sweat and other dirt and fluids that happens to attach his skin. It is working as he sets it on the lowest temperature as possible.

What is Mage going to do? No matter what he does, he is really frustrated deep inside, and he wants to take it out on something. Maybe he'll go hunting for his breakfast instead of eating human food. A while later, he turns off the shower and steps out-getting dressed for the day.

Jax was going back and forth between sitting on his bed and pacing the room. Unable to sleep from his mind wandering off towards the upcoming harvest moon. Him being the next alpha of the pack, he had to choose a mate. And his father being, well, his father, has recently said that he wishes for him to choose a mate before that day. "No pressure" he had said to him. But here he was, pacing like a dog trapped in a cage, feeling like the world was on his shoulders. How was he supposed to choose a mate when he could barely calm down enough to get sleep?

After a few more laps around the room, he decided to leave and get some fresh air, maybe go for an early morning hunt. It would clear his head. So, with his mind decided, the young alpha slipped on a snug navy blue t-shirt and jeans before opening his door slowly, peeking into the deserted halls before quietly walking down it, making sure not to wake anyone in the process. Jax glanced up when he heard water get shut off. Someone was awake, it seemed. Being a bit odd at the current hour, he stood there pondering who would be up and moving at that time.

The male stayed in his spot, debating whether to investigate his new discovery or to continue onwards.

Mage turns off the shower head, as he gets out and wraps a towel around his waste. Since he didn't bother bringing any clothes with him, he decides to go into his room. He opens the door, walking in the hallway when he stops suddenly, as he could smell the scent of his brother around the corner. This is embarrassing, as he takes a peek at Jax, standing there. "Jax?"

Jax turned at the sound of the bathroom door opening and was met staring at his younger brother in nothing but a towel. He relaxed the tension he never noticed he had and turned fully to face him. "Hey, Mage. I didn't realise you got up. I was just going out to get some fresh air," he said, giving him a friendly half smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"Oh...is something bothering you?" He only asked because he knows about the harvest moon, a very stressful time to be sure. He could feel it himself. "Would you let me join you? I feel a need for some fresh air myself." He said, this is just an excuse to be close to him, they barely have time alone to themselves because of all the crap that's been happening.

The alpha sighed, leaning against the wall. "Just this whole harvest moon crap. Dad said he wanted me to choose a mate beforehand, but I don't even know if I could choose a mate when the moon comes," he finished before letting out a deep breath. He glanced at his brother and nodded. "Yeah, you can come. I could use the company anyways," he replied with a smile.

"Oh that sucks, we can probably do something like hunt or something." He suggested if he hasn't thought of it already. He grins as he is accepted in join him, and immediately goes down stairs without a care in the world. It isn't a big deal in the clan that members go around naked, but they often wear at least pants for the men.

Jax nodded and followed Mage down the stairs, glancing at his brother. "Don't you at least want some pants?" He asked while heading towards the door. He had slipped off his t-shirt on the way down so he was only in a pair of jeans that hung low on his waist. He slung the shirt over his shoulder and opened the front door.

Mage shrugs. "Meh, I don't don't really need em. We are just going out to hunt, right?" He said, as they walk outside of their house. The clan leans on the reservation, so they are pretty much in their own world. The forest stretch for miles, and it is pretty private from human eyes. As he stretch his limbs, he turns to his brother, and smile. "Are you ready?"

Jax chuckled at his brothers response as he followed him out of the house. He looked out into the trees, the morning sun just beginning to touch the reservation. "Yeah, I'm ready," he said, a grin plastered on his face. It had been what seemed like ages since he had been this excited for a hunt. Whether it was because he was with his brother or because he wasn't being hounded with responsibilities, he didn't care.

Mage nods as he takes off his towel, and then race into the woods. He soon transform into a grey wolf, sniffing in the air for nearby prey, and he does catch a whiff of a few deer and other smaller animals. He wonders what he would catch today, probably a small rabbit, or could get some elk.

Jax followed close behind him, transforming into a large dark brown wolf. He soon stopped beside his brother and also started sniffing the air, catching the scent of multiple creatures. "What were you wanting to catch? I'm feeling a deer or elk," he said, his heart racing from the excitement. He loved the rush of hunting, the feeling of accomplishment with a successful catch. And the feeling of pride knowing that he had fed his pack.

"Hmm...maybe a Stag. I feel like eating big today." He said, as he could smell a herd nearby and stalks up among the bushes. Elk are too troubling anyway, as he felt like catching something a bit easier. "Hmm...what do you feel like doing after?"

Jax followed up behind him into the bushes, following his lead. "I don't know. Maybe go to the field or the river and relax for a bit. Maybe talk," he said. He honestly wanted to take advantage of this time and some quality time with his brother before he had to get back to being the alpha and taking care of the pack.

"I was thinking we should head to the lake, it's a beautiful day, so why not?" He suggested, and that's when he saw the herd, and he is focused mostly on the stags rather than the does or fawns. He tries to find the perfect target, and he thinks that he does. "There, on the far left..."

Jax nodded at his brothers suggestion, the lake sounded like the perfect option. And Mage was absolutely right, the day was perfect. The alpha followed the other males gaze to the large buck to the left of the herd. Jax looked to his brother with a smirk and nodded his head. "Yeah, that's the one," he whispered. His gaze returned to the herd, trying to figure out a strategy to separate the buck. He turned back to Mage. "I'll flank and you can push him towards me," he said.

Mage nods, as he moves around carefully into a suitable position, to entrap the prey. When the time is right, he strikes, as the herd scatter, and he singles out the buck, chasing him as he leads him over to Jax.

Jax had flanked around to be on the other side of the herd when Mage made his move. The male crouched, waiting for the buck to get close to him. As Mage chased the Target in question towards him, he lunged out of the bushes and races towards the buck. Jax pounces and digs his claws into the bucks shoulders while his jaws clamp around it's neck, tightening around its air pipe.

Mage slows down as soon as he saw the successful catch, and he looks around when he caught the scent of others in their pack, but far off. That's good, they will be alone for the most part. "Good catch, bro. Ill you you have the good parts..." He said, as he looks to Jax.

Jax finished the kill and licked his chops, sitting down and looking back towards his brother. "Thanks. But I wouldn't have gotten it without ya," he said, giving a wildish grin. He shook his head at his next statement. "No, I don't want to take the best parts. You deserve some too," he barked, scratching behind his ear.

"Well... thanks, but if you insist on me getting the good stuff, I won't complain." He takes a bit from the body, and he shares the kill with his brother. Once they both have their fill, Mage wants to go to the lake. He is happy for that, as he is running around for a bit, even though he is full on deer right now.

Jax sat on the bank on the lake, watching his brother run around. He let out a chuckle and looked out at the lake, watching the sun shimmer on the surface. It was breathtaking. He missed this. Being able to just sit and relax, not having to worry about anything but what was right in front of him. But, in the back of his mind, he knew he would have to return and start looking for a mate.

Mage jumps on Jax, yanking as his ears to play with him. But if he doesn't want play, then that's fine. "Hey, we could go swimming." He suggested, and then he jumps into the water, becoming a wet dog now. He swims for a while, while he watch his brother. "...Jax, do you ever thought about running away?"

Jax looked up at the sound of Mages voice, shrugging at his question. "I have in the past. But, I have responsibilities here that I have to take care of. If I ran away, who knows what would happen to the pack," he said, walking into the water after him. "Have you?'

Mage lowers his head a bit.."Yeah...sometimes, father is pushing potential mates on me...it's tiring." He sighs, as he knows that he would understand. "It's frustrating, and I'm glad that I could spend some time with you." He smiles a bit, sighing a bit.

Back
Top Bottom