Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thread Closed

RE: The Virgin Sacrifice (Sinner and LovelyDeadlyLadies)

Casriel sighed as he stood at one of the windows watching the road leading up to his main doors. Ever since he had moved into this area and had been revealed for what he was they had taken to "sacrificing" one of their women to him every decade. He supposed he should be flattered that the village thought so much of him that they would be willing to go to such lengths just to please him. He watched as the latest sacrifice made her way up the road, she was beautiful he had to admit that much was true. He wondered for a moment what the village would think if they ever learned that all of their sacrifices to him simply became household maids to keep his estate maintained. Shaking his head to bring himself back to the present he turned from the window and made his way down the stairs towards the main door.

Stopping off on his way he snatched a long black leather cloak from a closet throwing it around his shoulders to cover his forest green tunic and tight black leather pants. Opening the door slowly he stepped into the opening his long bright hair hanging down to frame his thin pale face. His bright blue eyes stared at her hard as she neared his tall frame nearly filling the door entirely. "well come in then and be quick about it no use stalling" He turned slightly making just enough space for her to squeeze by him and enter the building.

Turning with a mischievous grin on his face he allowed the door to slam loudly behind them as he looked down at her "you seem nervous' as he spoke his voice was light and almost melodic while also sinister to a degree 'why are you so nervous my dear? do you fear your fate?" He stepped up in front of her staring down at her. Suddenly he let out a short laugh as he smiled down at her allowing his voice to return to its normal soothing tone as he spoke "come with me young one you'll see you have nothing to fear from this place" He said as he turned his back to her and walked down the hall 'keep up now it's time for you to meet the rest of the household".

He stopped as he entered a large room with a fireplace along one wall a small fire keeping the room a comfortable temperature. He gestured to a couple of women each about 10 years apart in age that were in the room the oldest sitting in a chair acting as obvious leader for the others. "your new family my dear" he said turning to look at the newcomer wanting to enjoy the look on her face as she saw the 3 other women. "i'm not sure exactly what you expected to encounter here but I would be willing to bet it wasn't this. These are your predecessors, some of the sacrifices of the last 100 years."

The youngest of the others turned from the window she was washing and scowled at the newcomer before turning her head back to her work and ignoring them. The middle one helped the oldest from the chair she was sitting in and the two walked over.

"hello my dear I'm Leah and this is alleria' the oldest spoke softly her voice raspy with age ' welcome to the family. I'm sure that once you've settled in you'll find this a wonderful home". The old woman smiled wide at the newcomer before coughing into her hand.

"its nice meeting you" allerias voice was stronger but it was obvious she was a very soft spoken individual. When the older woman started coughing alleria wrapped an arm around her "excuse us I its time for Leah to get some rest" she smiled at them as the two of them left the room.

He sighed at the question they all asked "come sit with me and let me tell you a story" as he spoke he moved to a pair of chairs and sat down in one. "leave us for a moment please" he spoke casually and watched as the women left him and the newcomer. He gestured at the chair next to him his movements graceful and precise. He waited until she sat before he spoke again "Long ago I was on the move trying to find a place where I could settle down and live my life as I pleased. When I found this castle it was abandoned and I decided I liked it so I moved in. One day when I had chanced to take a trip into town I was attacked by a hunter of my kind resulting in a fight where my true nature was revealed. The townsfolk were naive and scared and decided their best action was to try and placate me with a sacrifice. When the first girl came to me she was so scared and nervous and when I tried to turn her away she began to cry worrying what the villagers would to if she returned. She was scared they would blame her for not being worthy and feared for her safety. So I took her in and taught her how to maintain this castle and took care of her and she took care of me in turn. After that I decided it was the easiest course of actions just to take the girls in and have them live here as my maids. Some have chosen instead to flee but when they return to the village it was just as the first had feared. Some of the villagers that found them upon their return attacked them out of fear that they had angered me before sending a replacement." He stopped speaking and sat watching her allowing her time to process his words.

He found himself frowning at her sullen expression "come now young one don't look so down. It may take some getting used to but i'm sure you'll make friends with the other women and find ways to entertain yourself. Come let me show you around the house before I hand you off to Leah to learn of your duties living in this house" he stood hesitating a moment before offering his hand out to her. He couldn't decide what it was but something about this one seemed different from the others somehow. Most who showed up and learned the truth were either grateful to be away from the village that had allowed them to be made a sacrifice or broke down sobbing about how they would miss their old lives. This girl did neither she just seemed to accept her fate with obvious chagrin. Looking down at her he found himself wondering as to who she was, the others he learned about gradually over the years but for the most part he kept to himself and only really interacted with them occasionally.

Trying to flash her a comforting smile he turned his head away from her and began to walk through the house. He moved fairly quickly through the kitchen, a dining room, and a large sitting room. He stopped when he stepped to a door "my personal favorite" he said as he opened the door to reveal a private library. Simple wood shelves lined the walls holding upon them thousands of books, a half a dozen different chairs spread throughout the room with candles placed next to each one. A small selection of musical instruments were scattered throughout the room as well. "Are you much of a reader?" he asked turning his face to hers.

Back
Top Bottom