Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ancient Greek God/Mythology Group RP

Batchick

Moon
ba80dc17286971745d77536b5d76b111.jpg

Summery: When the titans somehow break free from their chambers in Tartarus, a war breaks out between the gods and the titans. Cronus, along with the other titans have forced the gods out of Olympus. The gods take shelter in the hidden city of Atlantis. Now it's a race against time to figure out how the gods were going to take back their place on Olympus but the Titans also need to find out how they are going to kill the gods once and for all or convince them to join them on Olympus under the titans reign. Pick a side, pick a character and start plotting!

Characters Needed:
Six Olympians - Zeus, Hades, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter and Hestia
Titans - Cronus, Rhea, Mnemosyne, Coeus, Phoebe, Hyperion, Iapetus, Oceanus and Tethys
Major Gods - Dionysus, Ares, Hebe, Athena, Aphrodite, Apollo, Artemis, Hermes and Persephone
Demi-Gods - Heracles, Perseus, Achilles, Orpheus, Harmonia, Helen,
Greek Mortals - Open to characters

Other gods, Titans, Demigods and mortals are acceptable! Those are just the characters that are FOR SURE needed.

I myself would choose Persephone. She my favorite goddess to portray.

I'd love to see little side plots come from this as well. Characters teaming up and what not. Me personally I'd like to have Persephone playing both sides. There's a whole elaborate idea behind that too. lol

If you'd be interested in joining this roleplay, please let me know! You can take over multiple characters as well!

Any takers? Totally open for discussion and ideas too!

I've generally shied away from Greek mythology games mostly because I could never get them off the ground but your idea is very intriguing! I'd be happy to play Hades and Artemis if this ever gets going. Mark me down as interested.

I don't want to outright "claim" a character yet and risk driving off other interested players, but I would be interested in playing Apollo or Poseidon.

BennyQ said:
I've generally shied away from Greek mythology games mostly because I could never get them off the ground but your idea is very intriguing! I'd be happy to play Hades and Artemis if this ever gets going. Mark me down as interested.

Oh, lovely! If you're serious, I can mark them both as taken.

kckolbe said:
I don't want to outright "claim" a character yet and risk driving off other interested players, but I would be interested in playing Apollo or Poseidon.

Same with you as well, if you are serious, I will mark one or both as taken.

We can honestly start brainstorming is anyone has any ideas. I'm just trying to kick this thing off of the ground, even if it's just me and two other people for now and more people come in. It really doesn't matter. This is an idea that I've been wanting to play for so long and since now having the time to dive back into roleplaying I'm super determined to get this off of the ground.

If you guys want, I can tell you a little bit about some ideas that I've had and maybe we can bounce some ideas around.

Also, if I play a second character, it's probably going to be the titaness Phoebe... if not her I might grab goddess Hebe

And Cerberus and maybe Melinoë too, we shall see :) I'll drop my claim on Artemis.

I'm going to wait and see how much interest is garnered. I'll stick with Hades for now and expand later on if the story calls for it.

Batchick said:
If you guys want, I can tell you a little bit about some ideas that I've had and maybe we can bounce some ideas around.

I'd actually like that a lot.

BennyQ said:
I'm going to wait and see how much interest is garnered. I'll stick with Hades for now and expand later on if the story calls for it.
Alright then, Hades shall be yours!

kckolbe said:
Batchick said:

I'd actually like that a lot.
Did you want to bounce ideas around first or did you know if you wanted to play Apollo or Poseidon for sure?

So all the gods are on Atlantis. The underworld, the sea, the sky, the surface, all ruled by the Titans? Hades I assume will be getting all the blame for not putting a better watch on Tartarus?

Batchick said:
Did you want to bounce ideas around first or did you know if you wanted to play Apollo or Poseidon for sure?
I think ideas first. Having a better idea of tone, conflict resolution, etc would help.

And BennyQ, I think you mean Olympus.

kckolbe said:
Batchick said:
I think ideas first. Having a better idea of tone, conflict resolution, etc would help.

No the description says they are hiding in Atlantis after the titans take over Olympus, unless we want to start a little before this event.

I think perhaps we each should control a Titan as well to help with conflict and such? Until we get more players involved.

BennyQ said:
kckolbe said:
Batchick said:

No the description says they are hiding in Atlantis after the titans take over Olympus, unless we want to start a little before this event.

Oh, I see what you mean. And good point about Hades.

I would like to throw my hat in, could claim Hephaestus. And someone else as needed..

BennyQ said:
So all the gods are on Atlantis. The underworld, the sea, the sky, the surface, all ruled by the Titans? Hades I assume will be getting all the blame for not putting a better watch on Tartarus?
The only gods not hiding in Atlantis are the ones who have taken refuge in the underworld. The reason they've taken refuge in Atlantis is because Atlantis is hidden to the rest of the world, including the titans. And they can't touch the underworld because Hades has complete control on who comes and goes from his realm unless you are someone with special permission to come and go as you please.

kckolbe said:
Batchick said:

He was right. Atlantis.

Garrison said:
I would like to throw my hat in, could claim Hephaestus. And someone else as needed..
If you are serious, I will give you Hephaestus. Now he will be important because he is the one who built the entrapment that held the titans for so long so there will be some backlash and some people will believe that maybe he is at fault.

Yeah, I'm serious, I always thought the God of craftsmen, metal, fire, and the like was always cool as heck. Even if there is gonna be some hostility thrown my way.

Artemis Sakura said:
I really like Greek Mythology! I'd love to play Artemis...she's my favorite. :)

Then consider her your's! Thank you for showing your interest! I must say, Artemis used to be my favorite character to play before I started playing as Persephone. I always played her more like a double sided character, if you will. She basically had two opposing sides to her strong personality and I used to play that a lot.

Garrison said:
Yeah, I'm serious, I always thought the God of craftsmen, metal, fire, and the like was always cool as heck. Even if there is gonna be some hostility thrown my way.

Then your wish be granted! lol Welcome aboard! Hephaestus is yours!

I'm do happy to have more people! I'm going to probably make another thread here soon and start organizing this thing up a little better!

Count me in! I'd love to play either Hades, Dionysus, or Aphrodite if neither is taken. If they are taken, I'll be a Mortal, most likely a historical Greek figure like Plato or Leonidas, if it is allowed.

I'm really craving to play as Dionysus though.

Slayer Knight said:
Count me in! I'd love to play either Hades, Dionysus, or Aphrodite if neither is taken. If they are taken, I'll be a Mortal, most likely a historical Greek figure like Plato or Leonidas, if it is allowed.

Hades is taken but Dionysus and Aphrodite are still very much available.

Batchick said:
Slayer Knight said:

Hades is taken but Dionysus and Aphrodite are still very much available.

Excellent. I'll probably be Dionysus, then.

Back
Top Bottom