Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Always There For You (YelloMit x Business Casual)

YelloMit

Super-Earth
It was her day off from work at the restaurant and so Olivia decided to spend it tucked away in her bed in her apartment. She was in a loose white t-shirt and black panties, watching her TV. She spent her morning sleeping in and didn't wake up until almost midday. Nothing was on the TV, but it didn't surprise her. It was 2 in the afternoon and there is rarely anything decent on at that time.

"Ugh, nothing but crap." She sighed as suddenly her phone vibrated and played the theme song of Star Wars as her ringtone.

She looked down and grabbed it, and noticed that it was her friend. Her best friend in fact. She answered with a chipper sounding voice. "Hey man! How are you?" she said. The respone she got wasn't great. In fact, it was terrible.

Jason was supposed to go into the office that day, but the evening before he had come home to his apartment to find all of his girlfriend's things gone, leaving him just a note saying that she was moving out of state to be with another man. Three year down the drain right there. Needless to say he wasn't in the best of moods.

The previous evening he had gone through a fifth of vodka by himself but had sobered up by two in the afternoon, finally mustering up the strength to give his best friend Olivia a call. Wearing a white undershirt and pair of blue basketball shorts from the night before he was the image of a broken heart.

"Hey, soooooo want to get day drunk with me?" He asked while trying to keep himself somewhat calm and collected. He was down in the dumps but he didn't want the feeling to spread. "Maybe marathon the old trilogy or something, make a game of it? Sarah left me last night. So. Yeah."

Olivia and Jason were super close, and to hear that his now ex-girlfriend just left him like that made her feel terrible. He asked her if she wanted to come over, and of course, she couldn't just leave him to be by himself. "Of course! Old trilogy sounds good to me. I'll be over in about 20-30 minutes." She replied. They both then hung up and Olivia got dressed as quickly as possible. She decided on a simple outfit. Black skinny jeans with a purple v neck shirt and Chuck Taylors on her feet. It was a hot day, so she decided not to take a jacket with her.

She grabbed her keys, wallet, and phone, and went outside to her car, which was a simple 1999 Honda Civic. Nothing fancy. She got in, turned on the car, and drove to Jason's place. Once she got there, she got out of her car, locked it, and walked up to Jason's front door. She knocked once, and waited for Jason to answer. "Man, I hope he'll be alright." she said to herself.

Jason was glad to hear her so enthusiastic to come over, they'd been friends for nearly twenty years now and had been through quite a bit together. That said, this would be one of the most difficult things either of them had been faced with, and it had totally blindsided him. "Great, see you soon." He said before hanging up.

Not wanting to be a complete downer he took a quick shower, changing into a blue v-neck and a pair of black gym shorts. He at least wanted to be clean for his best friend.

When he heard a knock at the door he had just put the Episode IV Bluray in it was just starting. He opened the door with as much of a smile as he could muster. "Hey Olivia, glad you could make it. First good thing I've seen all day. Come on in, let's whip something up while the old previews roll." He suggested as he wrapped his arms around her in a quick hug, needing a comforting embrace before stepping aside to allow her entry.

While she enjoyed the hug, she could tell that he wasn't all there, and she didn't blame him. It would be hard for anyone to be happy after something so bad just happened to them. She walked into his place and watched him close the door. "I don't want anything fancy. Hell, just some junk food with the alcohol with be enough." She said to him, and they both walked into the kitchen.

They had been over to each other's places so often that they acted like it was their own place. She opened the first pantry door and saw a couple of bags of potato chips. "Perfect. Just need some good ol' sweets and we'll be set." She said, looking at Jason and smiling as much as possible. She tried to make him feel as good as possible, but she could still tell that it would take a lot. She didn't mind. It was Jason after all. Anything for him.

Honestly her simply keeping her normal straightforward attitude was already helping. Nothing like the comfort of a good friend trying to help you go on. "Junk food and booze, the classic combination." He said as she made her way into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of potato chips. He started in the fridge, grabbing a bottle of Coke and pouring two tall Jack and Cokes for them.

"Sweets? I've got a few tubs of Ben and Jerry's in here." He said before pulling a pint and two spoons out, taking it and their drinks before sitting it all down on the coffee table and taking his seat at the end of the sofa. "Come on now, it's about to begin." He said as text started flying at them from the screen and he sat back taking a good gulp of his drink.

"Ahh, Olivia likes the iced cream." she replies, as she follows Jason to the sofa and sits down next to him, with the iconic theme blaring throughout the house. Olivia stretched out her legs until she heard a very light "crack", before leaning back and sighing in relief. She grabbed the Jack & Coke that Jason made for her and took a gulp as well, then placed it back on the table in front of her.

She looked over to Jason and could seem him already starting to enjoy himself, which made her happy. "This is nice. Just you, me, ice cream, alcohol, and Star Wars. Great combination." She says, as she bent forward towards her feet and untied her shoes, before kicking them off and moving them to the side of the sofa.

"That's better." She said, as she wiggles her toes while watching the TV screen.

It was true that he was already starting to enjoy himself. While his mind was still heavy simply having Olivia there with him was comforting. Then again, so was the extra Jack he'd slipped into his beverage. Knowing today would be a day for a bit extra.

"You're right. Not too much could make this a better combination. Maybe...pizza?" He joked as the theme blared through the house and the movie began.

He heard as her legs gave off a light crack, probably stiff from work no doubt. "Geez, sore much?" He joked as he grabbed her feet and pulled them into his lap. "I think this can add to the stellar combination: a foot rub." He said before putting his drink down on the table and rubbing her feet, twisting his hands and applying pressure in all the right places as they watched the movie.

"Oh, thank you good sir." Olivia replied with a terrible British accent, as she let him massage her feet. While they weren't hurting or anything, she knew that he would feel better if he was able to make her feel better. Jason wasn't a professional by any stretch, but he was solid enough to make her feet feel looser and better.

She started to relax more after taking another gulp of her drink and resting her head on one of the sofa pillows, facing the TV screen and watching Luke Skywalker appear on screen. She quickly looked over at Jason, who was solely focused on her feet. "I know you've seen it plenty of times, but don't miss out on the epic journey that is Star Wars because of my feet." she said, chuckling at the same time.

It was true that Jason had started to zone out a bit as he massaged his best friend's feet, only realizing he'd done so when she called him out for missing the action. "Hahah, I won't miss a thing." He said as he shook his head and turned his face back up towards the television.

As the movie went on and Princess Leia was introduced he shifted his hands up toward her ankles, working and twisting them as he watched. A light chuckle escaped his lips as R2D2 and C3PO came on screen. The droids were always his favorite as a child. Luckily for Olivia he was much better on the ankles than actual feet.

Olivia sighed again in relief once Jason reached her ankles with his massaging. She looked at him and smiled. "You should consider becoming a masseuse.You're pretty good at it." she suggested, as she reached for the ice-cream and took a big scoop out with the spoon and shoved it in her mouth.

"Mmm. Fuhkk I lub oce-cweam." she tried to say, obviously with her mouth full. She was a pretty neat eater when she was out in public, but at home, and at Jason's, she was almost considered a pig. A really attractive pig.

Jason smiled and continued rolling his hands into her ankle at the mention of him being a masseuse. "Well then maybe I need to make a career change." He joked as she took a large scoop of ice cream, laughing at her words as she stuffed her mouth.

"Oink oink oink." He joked while pushing his finger to his nose to tease her about how sloppily she was eating. "We got a piggy on our hands. A pretty damn cute pig though."

Olivia showed off a cheesy grin as she looked back at the TV screen, while Jason continued to massage her ankles. His hands were like magic, getting rid of any and all tension and pain she ever had.

"WOO! HAN! I love him so much." Olivia said, as the famous Star Wars character of Han Solo appeared on screen, with his trusty companion Chewbacca. Olivia hugged herself, as she imagined if Han was actually real. "I would love to see HIS lightsaber." She said with a snort.

"And yes, I know that Han doesn't use a lightsaber." she continued before Jason could say anything.

Jason started laughing at the mention of how she wanted to see Han's lightsaber, his mouth was open and ready tell her that Han didn't use one when she acknowledged the non-canon of it all. "You know, I was Han for Halloween once. We could always make that happen."

That was the first real shot he's taken that was definitely flirtatious, and it felt fucking incredible to take a little shot after what he'd been through. He kept one hand on her ankle before reaching for his drink and taking another large gulp, feeding his growing buzz before going back to her ankles and the movie.

Olivia was taking a gulp of her drink as Jason made the Han Solo joke, and she almost spat out her drink since she didn't expect it... But it meant that Jason was slowly, but surely starting to feel better. "Only if you wear the proper attire. I mean, down to a tee!" Olivia joked back.

Jason had moved back to her ankles as Olivia continued to watch Star Wars. "Can you move up my legs a bit? My calves could use some work or something." Olivia asked, although after she did, she realized that wearing skinny jeans probably wasn't the best idea.

Jason smirked as Olivia mentioned that he'd have to have the outfit down to a tee. "You do know that costume is in my closet, right? I could make that happen with just a few minutes. But hopefully you'd at least throw on the prisoner Leia outfit I'm sure you have hidden away somewhere." He teased as she asked him to move up.

His hands started in on her calves but the tight cling of her skinny jeans wasn't conducive to a massage, the fabric giving a strange grip. "If you want me to actually work those calves then you're gonna have to slip out of those jeans. Asking too much for not giving a little." He teased as he pat her calves.

Olivia was a tad surprised by the teasing that Jason was giving her, but she also knew that he was probably just putting on a brave face for her. When he suggested that she take off her jeans, she was in two minds about it. While she was close with Jason, she had never really done anything like that before.

After contemplating what to do, she shrugged her shoulders and decided to do it. She was happy she decided to wear underwear, otherwise she probably wouldn't do it. She unbuttoned the jeans, unzipped the zip and pulled off the jeans, revealing some simple black panties underneath. She scrunched the jeans up and placed them down next to the couch.

Jason grinned as Olivia contemplated whether or not it was worth it, ultimately deciding to slide out of her jeans and lay back down on the couch. He pulled her legs back onto his lap before his hands met her bare calves, kneading and twisting into them. "See, doesn't that feel good?"

As they continued watching the movie his hands continued to work her legs, his touching growing more skilled as he did so. Within a few minutes his hands were on autopilot as he lost himself in the movie. Slowly, they worked their way up her leg and eventually settled on her thigh, feeling the firm flesh as his bulge started to thicken beneath her, even prodding her leg gently.

Back
Top Bottom