Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deaths Heir (RustyRedHero)

The dragon could only smile as she attacked with his own weapon, the simple blade wasn't sharp enough to slash through his scales, her scythe would get through him easier. He had a small number of places where his natural armor was weakest, under the arms and at the inside of his thighs, but these would be difficult places to hit for a skilled warrior, and with him having more experience, he knew these places well. He brought his own sword up to check her blade, only enough to deflect the attack before he released the blade, jumping up with powerful legs, diving in deep as he did before, no grapple this time, but a strong punch to her face. At this close she would have trouble using her scythe effectively, though she'd have a clean shot with his own sword. He was grinning, just as she was, the thrill of the fight had taken him and without the need to restrain her, he was cutting loose, still attacking to stun rather than kill.

As per normal she was quick to duck and avoid the attack, ending up with it inches from her shoulder, she used his sword to aim for one of the softer spots in his natural armour. Although was careful to avoid any hits as well, she guessed that not having to restrain her this time around meant he was cutting loose a little so she could see exactly what he was really like. Something she couldn’t do before, mainly because she had been pretty annoyed at everything that was happening. But right now, she was just enjoying a good fight with someone who could actually beat her for a change, making it far more of a challenge for her. She did try and go for the parts on the inside of his thighs, her scythe’s crescent blades making these places easier for her to access than with a normal sword. They could get the correct angle with a simple move after all.

The dragon rolled his body forward to avoid the attack, taking a three-point landing and rolling away from her as he hit the ground. The grin on his face was clear he was loving this, she was pushing him with each counter and check that he was giving her in turn. He was breathing heavily, no weapons in hand, but still he got up and charged at her again. She was better with the scythe than he gave her credit for, but it was time to end this fight. He rushed in, moving low and grabbing a fistfull of dirt, far enough away she could guess that he was planning to throw dirt in her face. He would make the motion, she would have to shield her eyes to expect it... but it was a feint, and she found one of his claws around her neck instead. The dragon continued to barrel forward, reaching down and grabbing one of her pant legs, pulling hard to get her off balance, throwing her down to the ground with his body weight. For a moment she could see his face, wild with excitement, a smile on his face rivaling hers with teeth just as sharp as hers, his body weight pinning her down and holding her in place. That wild smile opened up wider and those teeth came baring down on her neck, but they stopped before they pierced her throat. He had won.

Seclusion used her wings to block the attack, not picking up it was a feint, she more than shocked to find one of his claws at her neck instead and seconds later on the ground having been knocked off balance, growling a little bit in annoyance although there was a grin on her lips. “Ok then, match over!” said Death as he walked in, just as the match finished, clapping his hands smiling just as much as they were. A rather shocked Alex watching, “How can you…” Seclusion waited for him to move his teeth away before carefully sitting up and readjusting her wings. “There is no male or female in a battle Alex, that is something you need to learn” she said bluntly to him. “That was fun, although I think I need to work on my landings” she said to Agma, offering a hand to help him up, although doubted it’d be of any help. “It was fun to watch as well” said Death grinning quite happily. “Alex, you are to fight Despair II later” he smirked, the young man grimacing again.

“Despair II is my horse, I don’t use him much but he’s a great tank in a fight, being already dead and such” she said to Agma before making a motion for him to follow her. She lead him to the kitchens, having to pull up a stool she climbed up it and pulled something out of a large cupboard, it was actually a second fridge that contained meat. “Here, If I’ve worked up an appetite I’ve no doubt you have too” It was a giant leg of some beast but it smelt good. She meanwhile grabbed a different kind of food they looked as though someone had set a load of apples on fire, but they didn’t smell it. She took a bite and sat down stretching her wings out behind her and clicking them before letting them rest loosely on her back. “Where did you learn to fight like that?” she asked.

Agma rolled off of her to let her get up, taking her hand to get back on his feet. The dragon still had a smile on his face until the young man opened his mouth, where it faltered. "Chivalry? A misplaced concept on a battlefield, your enemy won't care how old you are, your gender, where you come from, who your family is... they will try to kill you because the alternative is for you to kill them." He rolled his neck, a crack coming from it as he gathered up his lost swords and walking after Seclusion.

He accepted the leg of whatever beast it had been separated from, digging into it right away. "Thank you." His eyes were on her the entire time as he ate, though if it was from the adrenaline working out of his system or something else, it was hard to tell. "I learned to fight the hard way. Spending time as a youngling among demons meant easy pray, I had to learn to fight with my claws and my teeth, once I was strong enough to hold one, I learned how to fight with a sword as armed men would try to take me away to some demon lord as a prize, then two as my opponents got stronger and I took work as a mercenary."

She listened with curiosity and hummed a little. “I see, that explains where all the experience came from, guess the hard way helped you gain more than just skills for experience is valuable when in an actual battle” she said to him. “I learned most of my skills from Death as you gathered, he was linked closely to my race until they were almost wiped out” she said. “That village you found me in yesterday, that was my home until a short time ago” she explained as she took another bite out of the soul she was eating, tearing it easily with her razor sharp teeth. He was proving to be much more interesting than she’d thought, considering she had to ask questions and couldn’t simply gleam them from his soul was another reason eh was interesting. Once she finished she got up from her seat “Well enjoy, I’ll see you later maybe” she said to him.

Heading down to the basement to enjoy a hot bath, unlike him her own body temperature was rather low, once stripped down anyone would be able to see the multitude of scars that decorated her body, with several deep ones aimed between her wings, one being so large it went diagonally from her right shoulder, between the wings and ended on her left hip. There were also several where people had tried to get her heart. “He’s really interesting and fun… maybe he’s not so bad”

The sound of chomping teeth on bone responded to her comment before he could respond to her. "He's taught you well, but better than anyone who's been in only training, you've seen your share of fights, it shows in your movements." He didn't push the matter regarding her people, not wanting to make her uncomfortable and went back to his meal. He did have his own questions for her, but she seemed tired, he let her go and relax, responding to her farewell with a muffled growl, since his mouth was full. It took him a few more bites to finish his meal before he got to his feet, making his way back to the training grounds, curious to see if this Alex had any skill against a beast.

As he walked the Utopian was on his mind, particularly the last moment of the fight. He hadn't thought about it at the time, but it was a very intimate way of ending the match, straddling her and his teeth on her neck. It wasn't the only thing on his mind. He didn't have a head for this kind of thing, so he didn't have a word for how to describe her appeal to him. She would stay in his thoughts until he found the training grounds once again.

Death looked up seeing Agma join him in watching Alex, although it wasn’t much of a match since it had already ended with the beast called Despair holding the young man down with one hoof. “He’s got too much to learn” he sighed and looked to Agma “So what do you think, interested in her?” he smirked, he knew the answer but he liked to hear them himself. “You don’t have much competition since she chases it off herself and I wouldn’t worry about Alex” he turned to see the horse pull the blade from the mans hands and snap it in it’s jaws. “If he can’t beat her horse then there’s no way on this planet or any other he’ll get a chance” he chuckled. He spotted something else though watching the dragon.

The night was quick to come again, normally Seclusion would be quite happy to go out hunting but she just wanted to sleep. Although what awaited her, in her room annoyed her. Alex had snuck in there and was waiting, one of his normal perverted tricks. Although this time she could hide far more effectively. Finding Agma’s room she walked in and looked to the bed a moment, “Not used to a soft bed? Either way can I join you. I don’t fancy playing with a horny young man who can’t even beat a horse” she said bluntly.

"Yes. Interested is a word, though I do not feel it is an adequate one." He ground his teeth together. "I wish to watch his next fight, see what he knows and what he can learn, what is mindset is in combat. If he wishes to be a warrior, I can aid in this, but if he has some misconception as to how the world works, I won't waste my time." He let out a soft growl and turned to walk back to his chambers, he needed rest after that fight, he didn't sweat so he didn't have need of a bath. The dragon curled up onto his springs, blades setting against his nightstand as he went to bed.

He heard his door open and sat up at once, reaching for one of his swords. But he stared at Seclusion in confusion, jaw open, the angelic figure dressed in a simple shirt and her underwear, the dragon didn't have the sense of mind to comment on her appearance, or what she was implying. Nearly a minute passed before he pieced together what she was saying. He moved to the side enough to make room for her. "You haven't struck me as a playing sort, thus far."

She raised an eyebrow looking at the bed and smirked a bit at his comment. “Hmm, not in the sense you’re thinking of no, I just can’t be asked to chase him from my room, I’d rather see his face in the morning when he finds out where I slept” she smirked. “I heard from Death you wish to see his next fight, correct?” she asked him. she waited for him to move his position a bit before she grabbed her blanket and ended up lying on top of him, her cooler body pressing against his. “Hmm, my guess was right, you are much warmer” she said, her wings ruffling under the blanket she’d dragged on with her. “He normally fights my war horse every day so you’ll be able to watch tomorrow” she said sleepily.

She could see perfectly fine in the darkness of the room “Also he’s not so much human, interestingly enough he’s a hybrid… an angel and a demon” she said. “It’s why he still thinks of chivarly but that died long ago” She yawned and adjusted her position on him a bit. Completely aware of how it could affect him, but was also going to use this opportunity to test him a bit. She knew his capabilities as a warrior but she wanted to see if how much he could tolerate from her, that and she found his warm scales quite comfortable, but it was also then she got a true feel at just how strong he was and big compared to her. She looked up, her breasts pressing against him through her shirt as she waited for his answers.

In the dark his reptilian eyes had a creepy glow to them, but he didn't resist or squirm as she climbed on top of him to get comfortable. His body heat was much warmer, like sleeping next to a furnace, warm, but not overbearing. He watched her as she pulled a blanket over the two of them, her wings ruffling over the two of them as she got comfortable against his body. She had the opportunity to feel the muscle under the scales, which despite their toughness, gave easily under her touch, and had a strangely slick texture. The dragon gave a small smile and brought his arms around her waist lazily, laying his head back again as he met her gaze. "I do. I wish to learn more about him, see if he is worth even holding a weapon." His eyes closed, and the eerie glow went with them as he tried to relax, her movements against him was making him uncomfortable, and he could feel a fire growing in him that wasn't his breathable kind. "Odd choice, having me as your bed for the night. You know I'm interested in you."

She opened her amber eye, having previously closed it as she’d settled down, her head resting just under his. “Hmm, well between you and him, you’re the better choice” she said to him. “and you’re bed looks uncomfortable and cold, I prefer the warmth” she said before resting her head on him again. “Plus, despite how you look, I doubt you’d do anything, lest Death have your head” she smirked. “Now just go to sleep, I’m tired” she said bluntly before resting her head back under his sleepily.

When morning came she sat up on him, straddling his hips as she looked around, still waking up before ruffling her wings, a hand running through her coal black hair. “Hmm, morning Agma” she said, still a bit sleepy before hearing a load of noise coming from her room, a light smirk dancing on her lips again. “I suggest you get prepared for a noisy wake up” As if on queue Alex walked in turning red when he saw the position they were in and shut the door. Seclusion couldn’t help but laugh, “Anyway, you wanted to watch his next fight, should be this morning after a breakfast. As such” she moved to get off of him, her hips grinding into his just once before she actually go off him. Heading to her own room to get a change of clothes.

He did as she said, smiling in the dark, holding her gently as he drifted to sleep. "Don't tempt me too much."

He woke with a slower start as Seclusion awoke on top of him, sitting herself up, giving the dragon an excellent view of her from beneath her. His eyes went to the door as it slammed open, showing a red-faced Alex before he took off. A chuckle fell from Agma as Seclusion laughed. "Today should be interesting." He was about to sit up so she could get off of him, but she ground her hips against him and let out a growl, a pleasant one, she was getting under his scales. "Watch it, or I'll turn the tables on you again." Once she was gone, he got up out of bed, but spent a bit of time with his eyes closed, committing the last evening to memory. He was hungry again, and really wanted to tear into... anything. He wanted her, it was a simple fact and one that was hard to deny, he wanted her badly.

Seclusion went to feed Despair after eating her food, Death knew something had happened since he had a very flustered student and even Alex wouldn’t get flustered over nothing. Upon seeing Agma he looked to the dragon a moment, “She spent the night with you then and Alex caught you both in beed waking up correct?” he asked. “You smell of her so it’s an easy guess” he smirked. There was some progress it seemed and she’d started testing him out in other areas as well, not that he’d tell that to the dragon of course. “Challenging the beast again?” he asked Alex, who nodded as he dug into his breakfast. Despair was fed and watered before he was allowed to head to the normal place. Only for Alex to rush and challenge him soon after, Seclusion at that point found Agma and lead him to a better place to watch the match. “Here, we can see everything far better from this point” she said.

She watched the match herself, Despair simply waiting patiently for the first move, Alex appeared to give a battle cry as he went for the horse who despite it’s size moved out of the way effectively and then proceeded to use brute strength to knock him off balance and pin him like before. Snorting afterwards, “Despair is a beast of pure muscle and raw strength, it’s how I learnt to deal with your type of warrior one could say, charing head one doesn’t work unless you are stronger than the target” she said sighing as she watched Alex try to get up. “You should try teaching him, although you still have the issue of him probably having that image of this morning burned into his head” she smirked. Although her attention went to the fight again, it wasn’t over. He managed to get free by pretending he’d given up, grabbed his sword and went for the beast again who seemed to almost grin, revealing a set of teeth that weren’t normal for horses. This time it lasted a bit longer before the beast broke the blade again and knocked him against a wall to the right fo Seclusion and Agma. “Oi, Despair that’s a bit much” she shouted at the beast who came over. Sighing she scratched his head, “Look he might still be a young man but he’s not a full grown one” she said. “You were meant to take it easy so Agma could assess his skills a bit more”

Agma did not respond to Death's comment about their spending the night together, if he already knew, there was no point in confirming with him. The dragon was fairly silent up until he got to watch the boy fight, giving a soft growl. The poor kid was thrown against the wall not far from where the two stood, but Agma found himself grinding his teeth. He really was weak, and he was trying to be stronger than what he actually was. The dragon spit to the ground and jumped over the wall and into the practice arena. He gave the horse a look, though he wasn't in a stance up against it. He approached the young man in the wall and slapped him across the face to get his attention. "Wake up, get your sword. If you've been training for this long and can't use your head, you're going to learn."

Despair snorted a bit “I’m not interested, don’t worry dragon” it rumbled before Seclusion joined him and looked to Agma. “Don’t worry he’s in one piece, nothing broken only bruises, he held back his strength at least” she sighed. She’d sent her horse back to the stables for now and when he woke the young man up she smirked a bit and moved to give the pair enough room, watching from where she’d watched the match previously. She watch as Alex followed Agma’s instructions although noticed the ed cheeks surfacing now and again if he had to look at the dragon. “Poor boy, he really can’t get that image out of his head” she chuckled. “Wonder how this’ll work out” she hummed a bit.Alex simply did as asked and tried to follow the instructions given, he struggled with some and it was clear that the boy was at a stage where he really only knew basics. But Agma was right on one thing, he was trying to be stronger than he really was, problem was he’d been told that already and simply hadn’t listened.

The dragon was keen on to the boy's thoughts, and checked him with a punch across the face every time his mind wondered. "Focus, or it will be my claws next and I'll take that jaw of yours." The boy knew nothing, he couldn't even hold the blade in a proper defensive stance. He was strong enough to hold the sword, but had no clue on how to use it. He spent the next couple of hours working with the boy, trying to get the basics drilled into him. "You aren't even worthy of fighting the horse, you should be swinging on practice dummies. When I was your age I had already killed over a hundred, not in anger or chivalry, but to defend myself from being killed or enslaved. Do you think yourself a worthy warrior just because of your morals? Fool. Child." Berates and call outs like this littered the training grounds until he could get Alex to defend himself against basic attacks properly. "That will do... instead of trying to sneak into Seclusion's room tonight, you will work on a single vertical swing with a weapon of my choosing, if you cannot perform the swing perfectly with a regular weapon tomorrow, then you will be punished."

Seclusion watched, if there was one thing she still held true about her race, she watched potentially mates very carefully, after all they had to spend the rest of their lives with that person, females were even more picky. Watching him as he trained the young man and smirked a bit, he was a good teacher. Death joined her in watching, “Well, does he meet your requirements, You tested him last night and this is another one isn’t it?” he asked quietly. “Hmm, he seems to find all of them quite easy” she said, “But he’s promising, also he’s not as rough as you’d think” she smirked a bit.

As the sessions finished Death stopped Agma a moment “I don’t know what you’ve done but Seclusion seems quite interested in you” he chuckled. “Female utopians are picky on their mates, do you know they can only have one mate for their entire life” he said. “Either way, well done on catching her interest and for getting him to actually trained” he chuckled watching the young man continuing his lesson. Seclusion had pulled out some other large bits of meat for Agma to eat when he got there and was settling down to eat herself. “I would challenge you again myself, but I get the feeling I need a bit more training before hand” she smirked at him. “Anyway eat up” she said to him before eating her own meal.

Agma was done with Alex and started making his way back when Death stopped him. "You're very nosy. Odd." He continued on his way, ignoring the comment about Alex's training, the boy wasn't trained, he wasn't worth holding a sword, and it would be a month before he was skilled enough to beat a normal horse, much less Despair. He joined Seclusion for a meal, giving her a smile. "I'll have to keep working hard then, can't let you best me so soon." He started on the meat she had given him, trying to think upon Death's words, she was interested in him, a thought that gave him some excitement, to be sure, the question was, where did he go from here?

She smirked a bit “Now that I’d like to see” she laughed before taking another bite from her meal in silence, there wasn’t that much to do there for the time being and Seclusion hadn’t travelled very often either. “So, if you’re a mercenary, I’m guessing you travel a lot?” she asked, knowing the answer already. “Why don’t you tell me about your favourite places, I’ve not travelled much recently so I’m sure things have changed” she said to him. She wanted to travel if she could but right now being essentially grounded in Death’s domain didn’t allow her to. As such hearing about different places was as close as she was going to get to traveling at that point in time. She was also trying to learn more about him, something unusual for her, since normally she just let things stay as they were but, she wanted to learn abut him.

Agma smiled up at her. "Some places, mostly the mansions and households of demon lords. I've seen the City of Dis in the second layer of hell, unpleasantly hot, even for me. I've been to Elysium to fight on the Crystal Shores where gemstone dust makes up the sand, a nice place but the people are born with sticks in their asses." He chuckled at that as he looked to the ceiling, trying to remember. "I went to the human's world once, don't know where I was, but the ground was green and soft and the air smelled of salt and wind and blood. I took a contract to follow a demon into the Abyss, and another across the great plane of Fire into the City of Brass." He brought his eyes to catch hers. "I like it here better."

She listened with curiosity sitting quietly as he told her of where he’d been. “Sounds interesting and the soft ground in the human world is called grass, it’s more concrete and towers now though” she said thinking a bit on what she could recall. “This place is nice, but there isn’t much to do here” she ruffled her wings a little bit before thinking. “I’ve been up to heaven before, in the past that is. Honesty, demons are much more tolerable than them” she laughed, “They don’t follow their own rules. Makes me wonder where the real demons lie in this world” she hummed a little. “I’ve heard of the City of Brass before, so tell me a bit more about that?” she asked. She listened to him for quite some time, curious as to what he’d seen of the world, it really had changed since she had gone travelling. It seemed to grow darker as time passed and more stories were shared between the pair.

Although, it seemed that wasn’t the only thing that would be happening. Seclusion had decided it was far more comfortable sleeping on top of a warm dragon than it was in her own bed and in much the same clothes as the previous night, plus the odd change she headed to his room. She’d put on a shirt that was a little more see through than the one she’d normally wear and had decided on some black lace panties, minus the bra as per normal.

He told her most of what he could remember of the City of Brass, how it was occupied by giants and Djinns, and the name of the city was literal, most of the structures of the city literally made of brass to withstand the heat of the Fire Plane. He smiled and left her alone to get a bath in once they were done sharing stories. He had spent the time trying to relax his muscles after training Alex for the day, he would need more work tomorrow. The dragon washed up quickly and made for his bedroom. He had an ulterior motive to having Alex train tonight, he wasn't sure if he could keep his instincts in check if Seclusion came to his room again tonight. She made such an impact on him and it was keeping him distracted every time he found himself alone. He wanted her, he burned for her, his instincts would roar at him on what needed to be done. It was just a matter of her accepting him.

He had just gotten comfortable on his springbed when his door opened. He brought his head up to say something to her, only find he could see so much more of her now, her slender frame just visible through her night shirt, and a tantalizing pair of black panties that drew his attention to her core. His eyes swept over her, usually when he had a compliment for her, it came out bluntly, now there was only a pleasant growl that greeted her.

She raised an eyebrow lightly at the growl he gave, smiling a little at it before moving to lie on top of him just like the previous night. Her eyes meeting his as she settled on him, only a few thin pieces of fabric keeping their skins separated. “Hmm, it’s far more comfortable on top of you than in my own bed, plus you’re far warmer” she said, a cheeky grin on her lips. She hadn’t worn those clothes on a whim after all, she wanted to push his limits and try to seduce him, although how she was going to do that was beyond her. Teasing was much more fun after all, leaning up just a bit and nipped him, almost playfully, but not enough to really hurt him. “You look as though you want to say something Agma, so… what is it?” she asked him, her breasts pressing against his chest, yet from how she was positioned if he looked down he’d probably get to see them as well, with some of the flesh exposed due to the first two buttons not being done up.

As she climbed on top of him, his clawed hands followed up to grab at her form, holding her tight against him, his eyes almost predatory. He growled again at the nip she gave him, but he was going to give a lot more than that. His instincts were roaring in his head, and he was done teasing. He leaned forward and planted his lips against hers, claws moving up along her back, under her shirt, leaving pleasant scratches up to her wings before sliding down her back to her ass, gripping it tightly as he held her in place and kissed her hungrily. He rolled her over so she was beneath him as he broke the kiss. He responded to her with a single word, growled out like a beast in heat. "Mine." His teeth found the front of her see-through shirt, tearing off what few buttons held it together, he didn't want anything blocking her from him anymore.

Back
Top Bottom