Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deaths Heir (RustyRedHero)

The blonde haired man walked around the stone mansion he called home; searching for his unruly heir who'd decided to vanish. This had all come about when he mentioned that he wanted her to inherit sooner rather than later. The other four horsemen had already retired after all and now it was his turn. “Seclusion!” his tough leather boots hitting the cold floor as he searched around. Her room was empty, the training rooms were, the music rooms and now he'd discovered the stable was empty and also missing an undead horse. He groaned and ran a hand back through his shaggy blonde hair. Pulling on his cloak he went to his throne room and sent out ravens to summon the one person he thought would even stand a chance against his unruly heir. He sent out a request to them that read:

Please help me deal with an unruly creature, they’ll be located in the old ruins of that city in the mountains, have fun and they must be brought back alive. Signed Death

He groaned a bit and waited hoping that his request would be taken by the man he’d asked. After all he was running out of ideas for suiters at this rate, with about 50 having been killed already with the young woman saying they were weak and not worth her time. He sighed and looked outside “Well, maybe this one will work, although I won’t tell him he’s now a suiters for the unruly woman” he smirked, he was scheming again. He wanted to see how if it would work. Although who would want Death acting as a matchmaker?

~Utopian Ruins~

Meanwhile, in the ruins of an old stone village hidden away in the mountains Seclusion had finally reached her destination: Home. She jumped off her shire sized undead horse, Despair II. Seclusion tucked a bit of her black hair back, her mismatched eyes of blood red and golden amber searched the place quickly for intruders. Once she was sure that no one was there she patted her horses neck, allowing him to trot off and be left to his own devices. Her weapon, a twin bladed scythe soon changed form and stood beside her. “Are you sure you should be doing this Seclusion, you'll only get a lecture when you get back or he catches you.”. “It’ll be fine Deadly” she said to the elder white wolf. The old stone buildings had fallen apart, the stone pavings had grass growing between them, the moss and ivy climbed up the walls. The only building in tact was the old library where she'd created a small room for herself to sleep in.

Ruffling her dark blue, ink dipped wings she headed towards her hideaway, settling down after she'd gotten a fire going she was quite at peace in the old ruins, settling in the old cushioned chair. Her wings wrapped around her, she had ankle high walking boots on, torn jeans and a simple white shirt along with a pale blue tattered scarf that hid her seal. But that seal was slowly breaking as her power seemed to be crying for freedom after being sealed away in her body for so long. Her horse Despair however, was like a giant guard dog, the albino undead horse snorted and alerted his mistress to any disturbance he noticed and very few things would get past the beast. As such when he detected some angels getting too close, hours after she'd ran off, her alerted her swiftly through the link she had with the horse.

Sighing she rose from her seat and headed outside, opening the wooden doors she waked out into the overgrown stone streets with a well in the centre of what would be the centre of the village. “There she is! Ki-‘ the angel didn't get a chance to even finish his sentence. Her wolf had transformed back into a twin bladed scythe, one crescent blade on the top of the pole and the other on the bottom, it was a rather large weapons yet it weighed nothing to her. The black pole between the blades had bloodied bandages on them, mainly from angels that had been killed and even demons. Moments later three dead angels were on the ground, their souls ripped from them and in Seclusion's hands as pure white balls of energy whereas the bodies were being devoured by Despair and Deadly, now back in her wolf form.

Agma was making his way out of a different household. A paranoid demon lord had hired him to protect the lord, but Agma's prices were not cheap, and the demon lord could only afford to keep the warrior for a day before he left the lord's company. Nearly seven feet tall and coated from head to toe in gleaming black scales that reflected the dull light of his Utopian world. He let out a growl through his elongated snout, several sharp teeth grit behind his lips as he made his way towards the city, needed a hard drink and a sacrifice to sate him for the evening. The eyes of a hunter, golden in color with slit pupils, flicked up to catch the eye of a raven approaching him. He growled low, the dragon demon adjusting one of the long twin blades along his back, he had no modesty, standing as naked as they day he was born, but left much to be desired, as his genitals were hidden away normally. The raven approached him quickly, but did not land upon him, instead dropping a small scroll of paper, which the dragon caught deftly.

He looked over the request... and one did not turn down a horseman if he wanted to keep his head. Even retired, the Four were something to be feared and respected. At the very least he had a direction to go. Perhaps his quarry would be easier to identify and track once he got to the location given to him. Old ruins worked well enough for him, only so many places for people to hide in such places. It would take him a couple hours to get there and really get his claws into the terrain.

It was later in the day that Seclusion sensed something else and sniffed the air a little, “What is it?” asked Deadly. “He sent another one after me” she growled, tossing the head of the last male out of the way and frowned “And I don’t like where’s going either, I need to keep him away from the ruins” she said and picked up the scythe once more, the wolf having returned to her weapon form beforehand. She headed outside to meet the dragon and watched his movements carefully. Her wings folded in tightly on her back making it far easily to hide herself amongst the ruins there. This was her territory and she didn’t plan on letting him stay around either. Groaning a bit once she did get some information on him. He was a difficult one, she couldn’t get much information on him either.

The ruins were mainly stone with crumbled buildings lining the stone streets, a small well lay in the centre as well, with broken houses laying around the only fully intact building was an old library, but even that looked old and run down with plants climbing up the walls. The old palace lay far away although it was still grand in appearance it was still not a place she’d enter, Mother Nature had taken over that place too with room filled of trees and the whole building itself engulfed by the trees that anchored their roots there.

Seclusion soon couldn’t let this carry on, she appeared before him and growled at him almost, “Leave this place dragon” she snarled. “If you’ve been sent by Death then even more of a reason for you to leave, I’m sick and tired of his ideas of suiters” she tossed a head to him. “Let’s see that one was number… 38 I believe, now go” she said bluntly to the dragon. She was not afraid of anything it seemed, her mismatched eyes even reflected the current fury she was experiencing.

It was nearing dark when Agma found the ruins that Death had sent him to. He had a bad feeling, which usually came up before he had to fight something. As he approached the ruined stone buildings, a woman's voice called out to him, telling him to leave as she threw a head at his feet. He paid it no mind as he looked up to the woman, sharp golden eyes meeting her mismatched ones, he took a moment to take in her form, study her and her weapon. "The daughter of Death, Seclusion... you're prettier than the stories imply." He drew one of the swords on his back, holding at his side, ready but not threatening. "I was told to retrieve someone that was living here for the Horseman." He glanced at the head that was at his feet, he knew this one, a demon with some influence but was little more than a coward, the name escaped him though. With a kick from his clawed foot, Agma sent the head sailing away. He sniffed the air, her claim seemed to be somewhat true, there was a lot of bloodshed here, the air thick with the scent of copper and iron. He couldn't help but wonder, just what kind warrior she was. "Do not mistake me for the foolish who think their mouth is worth getting them out of trouble. I am far stronger than most. If you wish to fight, I can't promise you'll come out unscathed."

She watched him in a slightly annoyed fashion. “I’m not a demon, I’m a utopian, I’m also not Death’s daughter, I’m his student” she said bluntly, correcting him on his mistakes.Utopians were generally peaceful, or they were, Seclusion was the last of them, they lived on the souls of the dead or those they hunted in her case but also weren’t exactly well liked. However, she was a particularly powerful one, in a Great War she’d been known as ‘The Bloodstained Angel’ for her voice was so sweet a luring but many would die at her feet. She looked to him and smirked. “Yeah, yeah that’s what they all say and frankly I”m sick of the weaklings he keeps sending” she said bluntly to him. “And who says it was their mouth that got them in trouble, demons chasing after power are already weaklings, their hearts are nothing but burnt ash. I simply tested them and they couldn’t live up to the test” she smirked at him.

“And many claim to be strong than most, but lets see if you can live up to that shall we?” She said. This was going to be fun, she could tell just from how he spoke and his actions he probably was the most powerful male to come after her. “Well least he didn’t pick an idiot this time” she said under her breath. She had a twin bladed scythe in her grip, a truly devastating weapon that reeked of darkness, if one blade didn’t catch you the other blade on the bottom of the handle definitely would and despite it’s arg appearance it was easy for Seclusion to handle purely because it was light. But judging by the smell of bloodshed there it could do a lot of damage. She was quick to make the first move, aiming for a weak spot she knew of well with his kind.

Rose for the Hunter said:
She watched him in a slightly annoyed fashion. “I’m not a demon, I’m a utopian, I’m also not Death’s daughter, I’m his student” she said bluntly, correcting him on his mistakes.Utopians were generally peaceful, or they were, Seclusion was the last of them, they lived on the souls of the dead or those they hunted in her case but also weren’t exactly well liked. However, she was a particularly powerful one, in a Great War she’d been known as ‘The Bloodstained Angel’ for her voice was so sweet a luring but many would die at her feet. She looked to him and smirked. “Yeah, yeah that’s what they all say and frankly I”m sick of the weaklings he keeps sending” she said bluntly to him. “And who says it was their mouth that got them in trouble, demons chasing after power are already weaklings, their hearts are nothing but burnt ash. I simply tested them and they couldn’t live up to the test” she smirked at him.

“And many claim to be strong than most, but lets see if you can live up to that shall we?” She said. This was going to be fun, she could tell just from how he spoke and his actions he probably was the most powerful male to come after her. “Well least he didn’t pick an idiot this time” she said under her breath. She had a twin bladed scythe in her grip, a truly devastating weapon that reeked of darkness, if one blade didn’t catch you the other blade on the bottom of the handle definitely would and despite it’s arg appearance it was easy for Seclusion to handle purely because it was light. But judging by the smell of bloodshed there it could do a lot of damage. She was quick to make the first move, aiming for a weak spot she knew of well with his kind.

The dragon let her rant on, he was indeed mistaken on her actual title, but what he knew of her was only in rumor or stories. She was quite beautiful for the dark tales they told of her... he didn't find it surprising that nearly forty suitors would have lined up to take her hand, all for political gain more often than not. He wasn't balked so quickly, and her attempt to strike at his throat was met with a blade, checking the sythe to the side as he took a step back and drew his second blade. They didn't appear to special in any particular manner, basic blades from whoever cared enough to forge them. Agma huffed under his breath, stepping into a low stance, swords even with his body. If she was as fearsome as the stories say, he'd have to use some of his tricks to subdue her.

He was ready, launching himself forward for his own strike, none of his blows aimed at vital points, her arms and legs more than anything. He had a job to do and he was going to do it.

She watched carefully her mismatched eyes continually flickering to where the next attack would be, managing to block most of them before whistling. “Heh, how interesting you can actually fight, those blades and muscles aren’t just for show as I thought” she smirked at him a bit. She was impressed, he’d actually had the sense to not aim for her vitals showing control, he wasn’t fighting blindly either. “Find his frequency for me” she whispered to Deadly. The blade starting to emit a low sound as if testing out something. She got close enough once more and tried to attack again, constantly aware of her surroundings and being very careful not to get hit by his attacks. Even her wings were used to block them, the bones built differently making them rather strong and able to do such things.

Eventually she backed up and this time tried keeping her distance, “He’s going to be a problem isn’t he?” She mumbled. “Appears so” her weapon replied before lunging forward once again, trying to hit his vitals or at least get him to his knees. She really did not want to get dragged back to Death and made to pick out a suitor. With the one before being the only one alive. Her wings ruffled, annoyed on her back as her midnight blue feathers slowly seemed to turn silver as she got more frustrated, they wee pretty evenly matched, she was able to block his attacks but having thick scales made it far harder for her to use some of them, her threads might not cut through them after all.

The dragon was holding his own, and his opponent was not showing the same restraint that he was. He needed to make an opening, he had one easy way of doing that, but he didn't want to test her scythe against his hide. "You're good... better than most." His blade met one of her wings and he noticed the color shifting to a silver. "Pretty." A minor distraction, but not long enough to give her an opening. He checked her blade again, this time blocking hard and high to knock her weapon up, ducking in low to try to kick out one of her legs out from under her. She was strong, well-trained, but he had seen more battles than kills, he might have her in experience.

Agma let out a growl, the fight was tense and each blow was getting closer than the last, smoke trailing from his mouth and nose as he got more irritated, dragonfire was nothing to sneeze at, but he didn't want to use it against her, it was harder to control than a blade. "Who do you keep talking to?"

She was quick enough to avoid him tripping her on her legs, digging her scythe into the ground and flipping herself onto the blades, it was a very strong weapon and could handle her weight easily. “Nothing you need to worry about” she said bluntly. What she didn’t have in strength she made up for in other areas of fighting, it was why she was unusual, most skilled fighters had strength, physically she was weaker than most but it was what else she could do that meant she could actually defeat some pretty difficult enemies. “You’ll have to do better than that… Agma” she smirked, finally getting his name from reading his very soul. “I don’t plan to go back and listen to that old man tell me who my mate should be” she frowned. “I can succeed without one and he keeps picking out weaklings” she said annoyed.

“Now why don’t you just go back home and leave me to it” she said to him, she ruffled her wings once more, she was pretty annoyed, her wings revealing their true form was evidenced of that, blood seemed to drip over the silver feathers. The hauntingly beautiful wings were another part of her namesake. “Now leave my territory dragon” she snarled, she was getting the feeling that she couldn’t actually see herself winning against hi, he had more experience that was evident.

The dragon stared at her for a short time. He could take her... she was making empty threats. Her movements were getting easier to read. If he attempted the trip again and took out the scythe, he could take her down. He approached again, golden eyes still locked on her mismatched ones, he couldn't help the smirk on his face. "If you're this strong, I may take an interest as a suitor myself... been a while since I've had this much fun." He charged in to attack again, his muscles fully flexed to show their strength, as he prepared his tactics to take her down, forcing himself in fast with several attacks to get her to play defensive before attempting the trip again, putting his plan into action.

She gave a growl of annoyance when he mentioned taking an interest himself. She was quickly taking the defensive on but this time used the bottom blade of her scythe to block his attack to trip her up. She then let out a screech at a rather high frequency to try and knock him off balance and backed up again. It was not going to be easy, she was good at defence and never let an enemy near her back. The easiest thing for him to do would be to get behind her somehow and hit her sharply between her wings, it wouldn’t do any damage but it’d shock her enough to knock her out easily. As for getting her to Death he was watching everything, although eh didn’t really want to risk annoying his student more than he already had.

She ruffled her wings and waited for the next attack trying to figure out if there was at least a way to get him to go away some how. But considering what he’d said the fact she knew he’d be made a suitor probably wouldn’t dissuade him either. “He really is a pest” she muttered and ruffled her hair thinking on what to do next, all the while keeping up her guard and staying alert to his movements.

The dragon gave a grin as she kept up with him, he wasn't the sort to attack people from behind. He waited for her to show her frustration before dashing forward again, low to the ground, she was skilled enough to avoid or deflect most of his attacks, so he felt comfortable giving her a new one, his mouth opened, a roar erupting from his maw with a wave of flame, a sudden blast of heat coming close, little more than singeing her, but it was little more than a distraction as he barreled through the fire, blades coming up, expecting them to be checked, and like before he was going to blow open her guard, seeming to go for the trip again, instead he dove forward. A grin on his face as he went to tackle her to the ground, as much as he was enjoying the fight, this was still a job to do, if he could restrain her that would be enough. He was stronger than her, and even if she was tricky, he would be able to keep a hold on her for a while with his strength.

Seclusion gasped a bit as she was tackled to the ground, having to ensure she flexed out her wings to prevent any damage to them. She was still rather unhappy about it all as she struggled against him, “Let me go!” She screamed angrily. Being tackled really wasn’t something she could defend against too well due to her lack of physical strength, but even so she made it difficult as she tried to get away numerous times. Her weapon sighed and transformed into a wolf again looking at her. “Just give up Seclusion, you’ve been bested this time”. “I’m not going back to that pain in the asses house again” she snarled, this time he’d be able to clearly see the razor sharp teeth in her mouth. But she had the sense not to try and bite her way free, scales were rather strong after all. “Why do you even care about this?” She looked to him. “Even if he asked you could still have refused and said you couldn’t do it” she snarled.

Agma maintained his grip as the Utopian struggled against him, his blades forgotten beside him as he focused on making sure she wasn't going to break free. The dragon did see the sharp teeth she bared at him, but he wasn't intimidated, the smile on his face showing his own rows of sharp teeth. "Conciede, I've got you, and I won't let you break free." He was still smiling as she tried to question his motives. "You are delightful. I don't care about this, who you mate is not my business unless I'm an option, as far as I know, I'm not. But the challenge of reigning in what a Horsemen can't, the thrill of battle against someone so strong... I live for these moments. Probably die for it, too." He let out a growl of delight as he moved to pick her up, keeping her restrained. "You are very strong, I hope you get stronger, so our next fight will be just as fun as this one. I've taken an interest in you."

Seclusion snarled a bit still unhappy as she was picked up and kept restrained. The wolf simply followed laughing a bit. When they did get back to Deaths he looked at the sight before him and chuckled, “Well finally found someone who could actually get you from that place” he sighed. When looking at the pair he smirked a little, “well either way I’m surprised she didn’t tell you the real reason for me sending you after her, in other words I’ve decided you’re a suitor too. Not many can handle her stubbornness” he smirked “Well you saw what happened to those that irritated her too much after all” he laughed.

Seclusion looked to Agma and then Death, “Simple because he seemed so interested if I told him he’d just try even harder although not even that plan worked” she frowned at him. “Anyway you can put her down, you’re welcome to stay here for a bit of time at least, also you’re wrong about the power gained, it’s not just political, she shares her power since technically. About half her abilities and power is sealed by myself.” He grinned. “It’s another incentive for the males but it backfire on me” Once she had been put down she brushed herself off, “You and you’re idiot ideas got me into this mess Death” she snarled. “Oh calm down, look, he’s a handsome dragon at least and one who isn’t weak” he smirked. “Idiot” she said and walked off, but found the windows blocked. “You’re not escaping this time!” He grinned.

Agma simply stood still and quiet as Death addressed him. He had no interest in political power, but the thought of Seclusion getting stronger did make him smile just a little bit. "She'll get stronger then... that's exciting." He wondered if he would have to get stronger to keep up with her when her power was released, would their fight go the same way again, would she be able to best him? The warrior mindset running rampant on the idea of fighting someone so strong. Being with someone so strong as a mate came into his mind after, and his smile faltered as he thought on that. He watched Seclusion walk away, already looking for a way out. "Excuse me, Lord Horseman." He gave a bow and walked to find Seclusion again.

The dragon did not approach her to close one he had found her, out of respect. "There was something I wanted to ask you. I know nothing of the Utopians, or of what abilities Death keeps from you. I am warrior first so the thrill of combat takes me easily, other matters come later. You said you had struck down thirty-eight suitors to you, denied another twenty or so. You fought me to keep from meeting another one, only to have me be the next. My question is, What is it you want?"

She looked to him a moment before sighing “I never denied the other 20 or so, I simply knew which number the head I threw at you was” she explained to him. When he asked what she wanted she thought for a moment. “What I want in general is freedom from the chains that keep me trapped” she said “What. want in a mate, is someone stronger than me, for when I gain power so will he, but it’s not just a case of strength, it’s also acceptance and safety.” she said. “Although being asked what I want is a new one” she said to him.

“Oi Seclusion” she turned her attention to Death’s second student, a young man not much taller than her. “Sparring practice?” She frowned. “Last time Death had to intervene so no” she said bluntly to the man.“I’ve improved, I promise” he said, reaching out to touch her wings. She turned on her heel and hissed a little “Don’t ever touch my wings, when you can beat my horse in combat I’ll fight you” she smirked, watching the mans face fall before she summoned the undead beast. It grabbed him in his jaws and dragged him outside, snorting with glee since he’d just had a good meal.

“Why are you so interested anyway, like you said warrior first isn’t it?” she said to him, sighing a little. “Come on, I’ll show you the rooms and bath” she explained. Leading the way, she showed him to an empty bedroom her could use and then to the basement where a giant hot spring seemed to have formed. “Well enjoy your stay, lave once you’ve had enough” she said, clearly having no intention of accepting him either. But he could be a good sparring partner in her mind. “Hey, how about another match tomorrow then?” she shouted back to him, knowing the dragon would hear her.

Agma didn't respond to her answer with anything aside from a quiet nod. Though he was about to say something when someone else opened their mouth. Was this one a human? Disguising himself? He seemed like the sort of street thug Agma wiped off his foot some days, something about him made the dragon's scales itch, but he wasn't even strong enough to beat Seclusion's horse then he wasn't worth staring down as a warrior. When she addressed him again he did have an answer for her. "Warriors are strongest with other warriors, they grow stronger alongside one another, be it brothers, descendants, or betrothed, any warrior worth their steel would seek to get stronger well into their old age." If he was flushing it was hard to tell due to the hue of his scales. "I'm not the sort that wants a housewife. I want someone who can challenge me and push me." He wasn't going to elaborate further on that, his body language betraying his embarrassment on saying something like that out loud. Once his little tour was over and she called out with another challenge. He responded with a low roar, accepting the call for another match. He took his blades off his back... oh right he left them up in the ruins, well another pair of simple swords would be easy enough to find. If she really did get stronger, though, he'd have to go find his treasures to fight her. He dumped the sheathes into a corner before settling into the hot spring, little more than a lukewarm bath to him, and it would take a while for his body heat to lower enough to call it a warm bath, but it was enjoyable all the same.

She smirked a little bit before heading to her old room, her previous fight with him had tired her out a bit, o after a long bath in her own bathroom she went to sleep. Although not until a good chat with Deadly, the white wolf looked to her, she was thinking. “Well?” she asked “He’s interesting” she said to her “Hmm, I have to agree with you there, someone who doesn’t want a pretty little house wife for once” she laughed. Making Seclusion grimace at the amount of comments of her being one such a person. “Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind cooking, I just don’t want to live in the kitchen all day.” Deadly nodded. “Indeed, well, I never thought I’d say this but maybe give that man a shot, he might not be that bad after all” she said to her.

The next day, she woke up, changed into her normal attire or a plain white shirt, black torn trousers and a pair of black walking boots and headed towards the old stables in Death’s castle. She didn’t eat normal food and having had her fill yesterday was find for a few days. It was an old stone castle but reliable and well built. Seclusion fed her horse finding out that as per normal the other one, Alex, as Death called him. Had failed once again. Once back though she waited for a bit until Agma was there, “Well once you’ve eaten I’ll show you the practice grounds, much better for a good match instead of some old ruins. Also here…” she held out the two blades he’d had with him the day before. “I went and got them this morning”, she was far calmer now, having had a good meal and a good nights rest that and she had someone interesting to have some fun with. She showed him the training grounds, with Death and Alex following. “It’ll be fun to see someone challenging her for a change, she got bored of me as a partner ages ago” he chuckled.

Agma had harder time sleeping than she did, the fight did plenty to tire him out, but big soft beds rarely agreed with him. It took him some work to make the bed comfortable for him, settling on throwing away the mattress and sleeping on the springs beneath. He was used to sleeping on the ground or in some hole in the ground, but he could sleep on the springs well enough.

The morning came without issue and Agma, still as naked as the first time he met Seclusion was eating breakfast in the form of a big piece of chicken, likely a whole one, and some raw vegetables. The Dragon eating the meat, skin, bones and all, which made a sickening crunch through the room. At the sound of training though, he finished eating quickly and followed after Seclusion, taking his simple blades back from her. "Thank you, they aren't anything special, and I'm certain there are better blades to be found here than these things... but I appreciate the sentiment." The other one, the annoyance was here and so was Death. His scales itched, but her ignored it. He turned to the young man and quirked a hairless brow. "And you are?"

“He is my other student, but… he’s not suited to take over” said Death bluntly. He didn’t pull his punches it seemed. Seclusion didn’t seem to blink an eye and neither did Death at the sickening crunch from him eating, Alex was a different story, grimacing a little bit, he couldn’t believe that this person was a potential candidate now too. “My name is Alex…” he said, finally giving his name after the others had said their piece. “A weapon, regardless of how strong it is, is still valuable.” she said. “Which reminds me” she turned to the wolf at her side. “This wolf is actually my weapon, she is what is known as a souled weapon. It was something my race used to make” she said. “Although deadly is a special case. I made her” said Death grinning. “She was my original scythe, but I gave her to Seclusion since she needed a light but strong weapon and they get along well” he said smiling a bit.

When they did get to the training ground with him she got Deadly to transform. “Right then, when you’re ready” she said to him. “I’m not going to fall for the same tricks again either” she said smirking at him as she prepared herself for an attack. she had a feeling eh’d probably be harder to beat again here but it was going to be a fun match that was for sure.

Agma held the other student with his piercing gaze. "You don't have the drive." Always the blunt one, the dragon made no effort to hide his opinion as he and Seclusion stepped onto the training ground. Dirt and sand, firm but not enough give to make footing difficult. He gave a smile to the student across from him. If she wasn't going to fall for the same trick, then he was going to throw it first. He let out a gout of fire, he was just outside of his range to hurt her seriously, but it was just a scare tactic as he dove in through the fire to try and knock away her weapon again. He was testing her, to see how she could avoid what took her out last time.

She watched carefully and quickly used her own weapon to propel herself into the air to avoid the flames. The weapon could easily stand on it’s own, with on blade dug into the dirt. Landing on the top blade she smirked a bit, “Don’t use scare tactics with me” she said. “They won’t do you much good, demons from hell are scared of me so a little fire is nothing” her eyes dancing with enjoyment from the second the fight ensued. She then went for a lunge although this time the blade was held differently to previous attacks, it was slight but it enabled her to find a point of potentially weakness in him. She had the stamina but not brute strength so using such tactics was she best way for her to survive a fight with an enemy like him. Someone of pure muscle but it was the experience he had that proved to be a huge disadvantage to her. Yes, she’d fought in battles but not as many as she could tell he had. It showed in how he held himself and acted.

The dragon smiled in delight as she showed her position, but from up there she was making an attack as well. He was excited, a brightness in his eyes as his body ducked low, proving to be more flexible than his frame would suggest. The blade's point passing through where his ribs once were, his own blade coming up to catch the scythe with his sword, stepping back to hold it in place with his blade, she would have to get closer to free it, but his other blade was retracted and pointed at her, like a cobra coiled to strike, and a gleam of sharp teeth pulled back into a grin.

She used her wings again, blocking them at an angle and casing the blade to slide out of the position he held them in. “Nice try” she said and got closer, making sure that she got her scythe free, watching him carefully before she even took the blade that was securing her scythe in her other hand. “Hmm thanks for the new weapon” a grin tugging at her lips as she lunged once more, using her height to her advantage there was less of her to hit and as such she could get in close to try and get to the softer parts of his frame. But he was more flexible than she’d anticipated that was for sure. She saw another soft spot and raised his sword, that she’d gotten ahold of, to aim for that.

Back
Top Bottom