Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Gangbang Request

Stigee137

Star
Hi all, I'm looking for someone willing to play a group of 2-5 men for a gangbang roleplay. I'd like to roleplay through pm's. I have a few different ideas for a scenario we could use. Ill put two of my main ideas here and if none of them are intriguing or you just want to know my other ideas let me know.
For my first idea my character seeks revenge on her cheating husband so she arranges a gangbang with a group of men she finds through a dating app. Part of her plan is to record the whole event as well so her cheating husband can see everything.
For my second idea my character is gangbanged by either a group of scary clowns in a mirror maze in a funhouse, or a group of sex cultists in an old run down abandoned building. I will provide more details for this scenario if this is the one you'd like to use.
I am also really craving a scenario involving bbc. If that is something that interests you we can discuss a scenario involving that.
Please pm me if you are interested in doing a gangbang roleplay with me. Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom