Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Drug Deal Gone Awry [Clonewar & Bean]

Jelly-Bean

Star
Finally...the sound of approaching tires were heard and she stood up, one of her brothers men with her as they sat on the front steps of an old, abandoned shop. One that was of course out of the city where it wouldn't be easy to be caught, wearing a black sweater, blue jeans and sneakers. She looked like any old druggie, drug dealer... at this moment. She wasn't into drugs but she would sell them for her brother, Dante. The head leader, the one you didn't want to get caught with or get in trouble with. He wasn't able to get out to do this one on his own so he entrusted her with the job. She didn't want to do it, but he was her brother so she felt.. obligated to. Though she stood up, she pulled her hood down and the men stepped out of the car and they cocked their brow. 'Where the 'ell is Dante, Man?" One asked and walked up to her. "Listen, he's busy. He can't come, he sent me. Do you want your fuckin' drugs or not?" She asked and the man smirked. "Yeah.. she's his sister alright." He smiled and pulled out a small rolled up piece of cash that was worth up to close of a thousand dollars. She dropped the bag into his hand and she unrolled the dough before her eyes scanned over it.

Addison was her name, her eyes traveled up to look to him and she sighed softly. "You got what he wants?" She asked and the man nodded back behind him to the car and she looked back to him. "Get it." She said, ordering him and her hand slid back into her front sweater pocket and this time pulled out some money. Both were trading back and forth, both wanted drugs and both had the certain kinds. She was often afraid of doing these things, of being caught and Dante always made fun of her for it. He had never gotten caught before so of course she wouldn't it was just the luck of the family but yet she knew that wasn't true and her heart pounded as in her mind she was screaming at them to hurry up.

Addison was a young girl, a very young girl to be in this sort of business. She was twenty one years old, standing at 5'8'', her hair a dark brown, almost a dark shade of black and her eyes were a deep sea green. They peered around quickly, darting back and forth and she bit her bottom lip. Her skin was slightly pale as she never really got out much but only to do things for her brother. She also often wore clothes that.. fit her. Not baggy jeans, sweater and sneakers where she practically looked like a boy. She would wear tank tops, blue jeans and flip flops when she wasn't forced to do a job. She was an innocent girl and the men knew that but they knew that they could get their job done with her help as their tradings upped with a pretty girl selling the drug and the men willing to pay more or give more.

Though Addison swallowed, she knew something was wrong. Something was going to happen and she looked at her partner. "Hurry up, guys." She said and her teeth clenched as she handed them the money and she watched as they turned pulling out the small bags of dope that she'd take back to the lab for Dante..

Devon was a man of many words the tall silent type was something he spent his life trying to avoid like the plague. The tall black man wore a white wife beater over a pair or ratty black jeans the gangs could smell a pig from a mile away. He was going in free fall that meant he had only a panic button. His long black finger caressed the red panic button the safety was still on it was like a loaded gun. "Heah Ceaser do you have my stuff" he slapped the hand of the man transferring the bill into his hand. The team was a hundred feat away with an electronic ear to pick up the conversation. he spent weeks earning the gangs trust all of that came down to this one deal on tape.

"Who is the senorita" He asked eyes the girl his hand slid over his shaved head taking the beads of sweat before he wiped them on his shirt. He moved slowly his cowboy boots kicking up only a little dust. He looked her up and down Devon knew what he liked he could only imagine her on top or bottom crying out to god. "Names Devon and who might you be" he asked bad idea showing interest in the bosses sister. He was light only with his back up hidden in his shoe a bad place to get to it quickly. He smiled turning around to see Ceaser with a hand on his gun stuffed down the back of his pants. His heart was already beating should he call for help bluff or try to kill him.

She scoffed slightly as the man eyed her up and down, practically hitting on her and she stepped back. "Back off." Her partner growled and grasped his gun as well, ready to pull it out and he looked towards him. Addison turned, her hand on Seans hand and she pushed it down. She looked to him and cocked her brow and she turned as she grabbed the bag of Dope and she looked to him and she smirked. "You don't know, huh?" She asked and listened to Sean chuckling in the background. She slid the bags into her pocket and she bit her bottom lip, he wasn't bad looking she was sure of that but who did he think he was?

She stepped forward, closing a few inches between them. "Dantes, little sis. " She said and bit her bottom lip. "You fuckin' mess with me, then you gotta deal with him. And he's not a man to screw around with." She said and she smirked. She stepped back and she pushed Sean to put his gun back into his holster. Her hand gliding out slowly and she smiled, "Nice doing business with ya." She said and shook his head before she looked back over to Devon, "It's Addison." She said and turned on her heel as she pushed Sean to start walking back to their den.

Devon took his hand off the button he followed the trio into the den he could smell smoke and beer from where he stood. "You know i think it would be a good idea to get some air, but first i need some powder" He was not a user but he had to act like one and sometimes that meant using drug if only to convince the target. The room was filled with a couch and three chairs facing the couch in a small semi circle.

"I heard you have quality powder" He sat down on the couch close to the center his hands moved to a deck of cards. He was a man who was always in motion since he was a kid in the Bronx he always needed something in his hands. He watched the two men his eyes drifting back to the girl, no woman. She was young but grown in every sense of the word shapely curves with an atittude like a razor.

He watched Addison she must be the one in charge the men seemed to do what ever she said a good sign. "So do you have the product or do i have to get coke from another crew". He asked he knew he would either close now or never. The bust could make him the state border was the worse outside of Florida. He placed a wad of bills on the table it was money from another drug bust all twenties. "You know there are other places that i can get some coke if you cant handle it".

Addison was in charge for not until they got everything figure out for Dante. But she turned and cocked her brow, "If I can't handle it, do you know who you're dealing with?" She asked and moved, siting down on the couch beside him. "You'll get it here. Here we have the best coke." She said and she whistled and Sean had grabbed one of the bags and tossed it to her. She looked at it and she tried to not make a disgusted face but she held it out to him and she picked up the money from the table and her fingers ran over it and she once again pocketed it and she looked to him. "There ya go." She said and stood up slowly, "Go out and get some air then." She said, waving him off. The deal was over, she didn't need him in their den anymore. Sure he had befriended them but she didn't want to have to deal with him.

[Short, Bleh.. Brb gotta run an errand.]

He exited the room he waved to the men in the store they were not happy to see him maybe they wanted him to fail. "Damn i needed a cigarette" he began to walk towards the shop the people were far to lax around him. He smiled he would take the next day off the following day they could round them all up. "I take it you have the men ready" they knew were each and everyone lived it was not like they were in hiding. The only wild card was the girl she had made herself scarce most of the time. Maybe they could flip her and turn her on the others if they offered her and her brother a deal. "damn she looked like a good kid".

She sighed and watched him leave before eventually they both left the den and to where Dante lived. Which probably was a bad idea, not knowing that Devon was a cop in disguise. If he decided to follow her, he'd figure out where Dante lived and then everything would be screwed up. But they hopped into the car and began to drive the outskirts of town and it took a good fifteen minutes to get to it and to his house. Getting out she sighed and pulled her sweater off and wore a white tank top underneath it and tossed the sweater to Dante which had the drugs in it. "There." She said, and shoved past him and into his house where she ripped off the pants and grabbed her own and pulled them on as they hugged her legs nicely and she stepped back outside. "Mm great Job, Sis." He said and smiled grabbed her. "I hate doing that... and you know it." She said and he laughed. "But you get me good money." He nodded and let her go.

Each of the 12 men of the gang would have a squad car four men each armed with a shot gun MP5 or a M16. Debon followed the girl himself he had the feeling that she would not be taken alive or maybe at all by such blunt tactics. She took most of the day to arrive at a small house outside the small Texas's town. The place was old a Spanish missionary like the Alamo on a smaller scale with walls and cameras. "I need you to take out the power to 123 missionary lane" he ordeed over the radio.

"You will have a ten minute window make the most of it" he knew she would have at least one body guard so he placed a second vest over the concealed one. He took the revolver and pushed the electric gates open. The dogs would be stuck in the pens while he entered the main room which looked like an old fashioned parlor. The map he checked on his computer showed he room on the second floor end of the hall. He should have gotten a warrant and come back but he wanted the girl.

"Lets get inside. we need to talk about another job for you." He said and stepped inside and Addison gave a soft sigh. She turned on her heel before she slowly entered the house once again and shut the door behind her. The sun had set and the sunset was as well slowly disappearing as it had left beautiful colors of red, orange and yellow. Slight spots of pink and she smiled though turned to Dante as he began to speak. "This job is a bit more tough. It's inside the city, so you better be sneaky and if you get caught. You better run and damn it to hell if you run here." He said and she swallowed.

Though once they began to get into the description she gasped, the power had died. The lights went off, leaving the house pitch black and at what a great time. At night.. so they coudln't see a thing. "Damn weather.." Dante muttered. "Um.. Dante. If you hadn't noticed.. the weather. It's clear outside." She said and he stopped. "Somethings going on.." He whispered and looked to her. "Get to your old room. NOW." He ordered and she scampered off to it. Dante pulling out his Automatic Rifle and slid into the darkness.

The glasses worked he could see the man taking a bottle he threw it against a wall no need to risk his life. The man turned and he walked up the stairs holding the gun he also placed a wire over ever filth step. "Dveon there is at least two more people outside" the drone they were borrowing from the army would not be easily seen. The cameras in the hall were down slowly he checked each door even with heat glassless he could miss things. The end of the hall an elevator stopped a woman stepped out. Even in heat the girl looked good entering the small room she had it all an then some.

He pushed the door open pushing her onto the bed the lights would be coming on in only a few minutes. He place the cuffs over her hands if only he could cuff her feet he might be able to toss her over his shoulder. Just then he heard someone fall the gun went off a shotgun it must be one of the men from outside. "Damn we have company will you play nice or do i have to rough you up" he asked the woman. He did not like to hurt people but he liked to kill them even less and fighting three men someone would end up dead.

The lights came on illuminating the small room he could hear the men coming up the stairs the elevator it seemed needed a key. "You have a key" he asked feeling her up and he looked for it finding it on a necklace around her neck. He threw her over his shoulder wishing he had cuffed her legs. If she began to fight he would have to put her down the old war injury would act up with bad weather. "Now do you have a car" he asked knowing they would have found his by now and be guarding it.

She moved and shut the door, was Dante trying to scare her? Though she heard glass breaking and the sounds of cars starting up. She peered outside to see Dante had grabbed his car and she scowled, he was just screwing with her until the door opened and she looked over. Crying out as her back at the bed and she gasped, squirming. "Get off me!" She cried out, feeling her hands handcuffed and she grunted out as her stomach hit the mans shoulder. "Sean!!" She managed to scream out and she could heard the footsteps running up the stairs. She cried out in light pain as he managed to snap the necklace off of her neck which held the key.

"We don't do things the hard way, you piece of shit!" She growled and grunted as she swung her legs, aiming for right between his legs, squirming and fighting his grasp upon her before grunting as she hit the ground and she crawled a bit, pushing herself up and onto her knees to stand up.

[Fuck.. short. Sorry! x[ ]

He fired the gun not at her but at sean in the hall the man dove to the ground he pulled her by the hair into the elevator. "Look you are coming with me awake or asleep" A kind way of saying that he could knock her out. He had a lot of tools to get people to come with her he did not want to use them. A bullet hit the back of the elevator as the door slammed shut he let go of her hair in no mood for her to yell.

"Now i don't want to hurt you you're brother is a bad man and i need you're help to put him away for a long time" pushing her in front he watched the two men hold there weapons up he opened the door and threw her into the back. He backed up the front window became peppered with bullets as he pulled out of the garage taking the door with him. The men continued as the hood shot up taking the bullets slamming down as hit the breaks.

She moved to stand up but cried out as he grabbed her hair, grunting as her back met the floor of the elevator. She breathed in and scooted back though she pushed herself up and looked at him, her eyes narrowing. "Who the hell do you think you are?" She asked before she ran down the steps and met the back seat of the car with a soft groan, the door shut he was in and she cried out as he pulled out quickly being slammed into the back of the front seats.

Though she looked to him, hearing his words and she breathed in, "Put him away for a long time?" She asked and cocked her brow. "You're a fucking cop?!" She yelled out and gasped as she looked out of the back window of her car. "I'm not helping you! He's my brother!" She growled and stared at him though as they began to drive back into town, under each street light she saw his face and she breathed in. "You?! You're a cop?" She asked, he was the one she had sold the coke to earlier.

He laughed it always came as a surprise true most cops were white unless you went to one of the major cities. "You should watch cops its the brothers you have to look out for" he sat her up placing one cuff around the headrest after taking it off her wrist. The car was reinforce to survive a bomb it could handle one girl. "Look you can go away for a long time, and you know you're brother will do something you might end up dead"

He could try to save her or kill her either way she could end up just as dead in the crossfire between him and the gang. "See the mob put a hit on you they don't like you're brother shaking the tree" his eyes ate her up he would have been happy to take her now but he was a cop and she was a suspect. "I would not be surprised if the hit team did not get there long after i left you're brother might already be dead"

Her eyes narrowed as she watched him and then rolled them but she shook her head. "He's not dead, he ran. Just like his little pansy ass usually does. Which is smart." She growled, "When you busted down my damn door he got into his car. So if you want him, you're screwed. His gone, I don't know where he went." She said though she was positive she knew where he was going and that was to get out of the U.s on his personal boat. 'Yeah well.. you should have just left me there. I'm a big girl, I could handle myself." She said and peered to the side.

Sure she might have screamed for help for Sean but she was tough, she could put up a fight and she could beat it down as well. But it wasn't easy with her hands cuffed and herself on someones shoulders, he had one on her there and she looked out of the window. "I'm not helping you." She said bluntly.

He stopped the car the house was not on the main road no one would come unless they were booking it to another city. "look i don't have to check in for a week i can have then to convince you, and no one even knows you exist" he could try being the good cop and the bad cop he could do anything he wanted. Grabbing her neck he forced her into the house throwing her onto a bed and chaining her leg to an i bolt in the floor. "No listen and listen good you brother will be dealt with by the law or by his enemies" he tossed he some new cloths and left to get her a bucket and a food dish. he also got her a plate of food she could be a human and act well or she could act like an animal and be treated like one. he returned wondering if in the 30 minutes he gave her she had dressed or tried to free herself.

Her eyes narrowed though she gasped out, and gagged a bit as he had grabbed her neck and almost quite roughly, forcing her into the house and she grunted as she landed on a bed. Though she squirmed as her foot was chained down to a bolt upon the floor. She flinched as some clothes were thrown at her and he left. She sighed softly before she sighed and she got undressed and then pulled the new clothes on. She turned and looked away as she sat down onto the edge of the bed, she knew damn well she wasn't going to be treated like an animal and she waited for his return now.

The cloths hung on her body but not even they could hide the grace lithe form underneath from his prying eyes. He ate her up before sitting next to her unafraid of her “Are you going to do what I asked or do I have to train you like the stray you area” He reached out running the back of his hand down the side of his face. He could see the hate in her eyes the way she watched him like a caged animal. He grabbed an arm holding it up he admired the way she fought him drank in the pain she caused her self. “Well I see that I will have to train yo I wonder how you’re god, you’re gang, you’re family will look at you after, if there is one”

Back
Top Bottom