Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sex Goddess' New Toy (UseAlex & Bellabearcaito)

UseAlex

Supernova
You find yourself in a white room, the walls looking like they are made of flowing, white energy. There are no entrances or exits, no features of any kind. Suddenly, I am here with you. My flowing red hair frames my perfect body. It's a body that looks like it shouldn't be allowed to exist: the perfect image of pure sex. I have full DD breasts, smooth and hairless skin, and an unimaginable lack of imperfections.

"Congratulations. I've chosen you to be my new toy. A source for me to feed off your sexual energy like a lightning rod. Now..."

You are suddenly naked.

"Cum."

It was not a request. In fact, it wasn't even a command. It was a prediction of what was about to happen. Instantly, arousal builds up inside you, uncontrollable sexual desire bursting out of your lower body, unlike anything you ever could have imagined.

You sit up sharply in your bed. It was all a dream, but your sheets are ruined by your cum all the same.

I sigh, admittedly with relief, secretly with longing. I stand and begin preparing myself for what I believed to be the beginning of a normal day. "Those sheets," I think to myself, "I will have to run through the wash before my slightly older cousin, Beth, emerges from her room, and sees them this filthy."
And soon I have set myself to work to this very task.

I, Bella, am certainly short, standing at 5'3" (and a half!) And I weigh 110 lbs, and I have slightly pale skin. My hair is long, to my shoulder blades, and it is very dark brown, mistaken for black by many others. My eyes are a murky green. I also have a tattoo of an angel on my lower right hip.

As you get to the washing machine, it feels like you are having trouble wrangling the sheets. For some reason you can't quite put your finger on, they just are not cooperating as you try to push them through the opening into the machine. Then, out of nowhere, the sheet flies back in your face, knocking you off balance. As you fall to the floor, the sheets wrap around your body with a mind of their own, as if they got caught up in a gust a wind. The cum stain you created is pulled closely against your face and you can feel the wetness against your skin. With your arms held at your sides, you are powerless to push the crazy sheet off you and any screaming allows the wet fabric to slide into your mouth, forcing you to taste your own cum.

UseAlex said:
As you get to the washing machine, it feels like you are having trouble wrangling the sheets. For some reason you can't quite put your finger on, they just are not cooperating as you try to push them through the opening into the machine. Then, out of nowhere, the sheet flies back in your face, knocking you off balance. As you fall to the floor, the sheets wrap around your body with a mind of their own, as if they got caught up in a gust a wind. The cum stain you created is pulled closely against your face and you can feel the wetness against your skin. With your arms held at your sides, you are powerless to push the crazy sheet off you and any screaming allows the wet fabric to slide into your mouth, forcing you to taste your own cum.
Not that in reality my juices taste bad, but I find the concept of them revolting. I squirm my way out of the sheets, and realize that if the sheets had, in fact, let me scream, I may have woken my cousin. In that, while I was slightly alarmed at the assault, I decide to call it a very strange coincidence.

Hmmm... It was fun making you taste your own pussy juice, but you've got far too long without cumming. I take control of your underwear, manipulating it subtly to start rubbing you. The cups of your bra feel exactly like a pair of hands, gently squeezing and groping your breasts underneath your clothing. Meanwhile, your panties start a similar massage on your rear end and stroke up and down on your slit. And just to make sure you are as uncomfortable as possible, I made it so this is the exact moment your cousin decides to get out of bed. She walks into the room with you, noticing your squirming, but not paying too much attention to it. I ramp up the intensity of the massages just to make it harder for you to resist giving off signs of what is happening under your clothes.

I rub my legs together and *mostly* suppress a moan, as my small clothes suddenly gain minds of their own. I forget wrangling the sheets, and instead, run to the bathroom, as the panties only begin to run me harder, and my moans growing louder.. After slamming the door behind me I exclaim, "Mmh! S-stop it!" not exactly to them, but to whatever is going on, and I quickly strip, throwing them to the floor. Glancing at the mirror, I find my cheeks and ears are red as tomatoes... And damn, was I turned on. I don't know if I wanted to be or not, but it couldn't be helped. Wet dreams, sheet raped and my own underwear groping me, too. And now I am naked in the bathroom.
I decide to take the towel from the hook, to robe myself, as I no longer trusted my underclothes. Perhaps I can make it back to my room without any further assaults, I think.

I know I have to leave you be for a bit or else you won't gain the courage to go outside where I can really humiliate you. I could easily just transport you there, but there's no fun in that! Still... I think I'll do one more thing to mess with you.

As you leave the bathroom and edge toward your room, I let you take a few steps without any problem to lull you into a false sense of security. Nothing to worry about little toy... Then, right when you reach the middle of your living room, I strike! No need to muss about with stimulation, I force you to have an orgasm immediately. And I make sure your towel falls away, too, leaving you totally exposed. The towel falls perfectly to it slides under the couch where Beth is sitting, unable to be retrieved and I make it so the orgasm is strong enough to make your knees weak. Don't want you running off to where you can't be seen after all.

"OooOOooohhhmmmph.." I let out, as I orgasm. I sink to all fours, except one hand presses against my clit. Beth, unaware of what exactly is going on, and alarmed to realize my indecency, gasps, "Bella! What are you-? Are you alright?!"
Embarrassment seizes me, and I jump back to my first and dash for my room. "Y-Yes, just don't look at me!" I Hollar, imperatively over my shoulder. When I reach my sanctuary, I take several moments to recover, before, cautiously, attempting to dress myself afresh. I select white underclothes, a navy blue long sleeve t-shirt and jeans. I decide I might play it safe and hide in my room.. but that is when Beth knocks on the door. "Hey, Bell... Is what that was, but if you're sure you're alright, I'm going out for breakfast. You should come with me." (If the Goddess doesn't care for Beth, she can send her somewhere else.)
I hesitantly open the door and agree. Perhaps I'm just very tired and I'm in need of coffee, I wonder. Going out might do me some good. Not long after, I find myself walking out of the apartment and toward our usual pancake house...

As you reach a busy intersection on your way to the pancake house, I start to weave my spell. Standing at the corner, waiting for the light to turn green, four transparent walls rise up around you, right out of the sidewalk. You are trapped in a cube all eyes turning to look at you. Beth looks you dead in the eye, but she doesn't look concerned one bit. I manipulate reality and deny you the luxury of your cousin's concern. She opens her mouth to speak, and in the most cheerful tone possible says,

"Oh, you decided you want to show off your naked body? Well, you can catch up with me later, I suppose."

Then she turns and walks away from you toward the restaurant, leaving you along with the spectators. Your clothes melt off your body, revealing your petite form underneath for anyone to enjoy. You have nothing to cover yourself with except your small hands. The liquid drained out of the bottom of the enclosure, none of it remaining on your body.

UseAlex said:
As you reach a busy intersection on your way to the pancake house, I start to weave my spell. Standing at the corner, waiting for the light to turn green, four transparent walls rise up around you, right out of the sidewalk. You are trapped in a cube all eyes turning to look at you. Beth looks you dead in the eye, but she doesn't look concerned one bit. I manipulate reality and deny you the luxury of your cousin's concern. She opens her mouth to speak, and in the most cheerful tone possible says,

"Oh, you decided you want to show off your naked body? Well, you can catch up with me later, I suppose."

Then she turns and walks away from you toward the restaurant, leaving you along with the spectators. Your clothes melt off your body, revealing your petite form underneath for anyone to enjoy. You have nothing to cover yourself with except your small hands. The liquid drained out of the bottom of the enclosure, none of it remaining on your body.
I fill my lungs, in a gasp, but I don't have enough of an understanding of what is even happening to scream. I throw my arms over my breasts, and pelvis. I also quickly pull my knees up, in an attempt to turn my bare bottom downward. This was like a really corny nightmare I might have had in high school.
"Please!" I cry. Partly to the onlookers, partly to my indifferent ex-companion, and partly to whatever powerful entity is torturing me so...

Back
Top Bottom