Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The war between beasts and elves [Himeko x KinkyWolfDemon]

The Wolf had been in pure bliss as she was slowly losing consciousness when he realized the sound of howls and fighting happening. He suddenly cursed loudly realizing how compromised his situation was and how painful it was going to be to get out of it. He had to make a move or they would take his mate away from him and that was something he would never allow.

He shifted suddenly causing his privates excessive pain being stuck inside her only growing larger and having to force himself out of the girl to his own discomfort. He lifted her up into his arms growling at all the pesky elves that chased them out here and to those of his pack that died in their initial attack, "Form up on me. We are retreating, the objective has changed. Protect my mate!" He yelled getting his pack in line rushing to guard their alpha and descend on any elves they try to go after their alphas mate.

The numbers in his pack were overwhelming but he retreated still because it wouldn't be long before more and more elves joined and would match his own numbers here. The large white wolf led the pack of wolves away in a hurry, if they just kept moving the elves wouldn't be able to form up or surround them and that would be the end of them all.

The rest of the day the pack ran until they were far away from the elves and their ability to hide among the trees as the wolf pack headed into the mountains and to their cave system where several lacks coexisted out of survival for years but considering how delicate the situation was his pack cleared away any other wolves for their alphas safety and for his mates safety.

Shatos laid the elf on the furred ground in the back of their large came where he slept and he would keep the girl. At this point he was out of the elves reach unless they mobilized the complete elven armies to take them on here at the safest place for wolves. He ordered his pack to start filling buckets with water and collect food for her awakening. He kneeled next to her slowly rubbing the hair away from her face and as he kneeled the pain from earlier came back finding himself barely sitting right realizing the damage he could have done. Leaning down he licked at his mates neck for a moment enjoying the taste but then lean in closer biting down on her shoulder just enough so his fangs pierced and infected her body. He needed her to become a true mate now, his bitch and Beta to this pack once he completely turned her to his ways.

While he escaped with her, her dreams were filled with the nightmares of what had just transpired. She had given in and was now led back to his pack's home in the mountains. Once there she could feel herself being lifted onto what appeared to be a furred bed. The elves hadn't followed them here much to the Alpha's pleasure as he had managed to get away with one of the rarest things he could have ever scored. And that alone is what scared her. She now knew that her people would be doomed eventually, and that he'd keep good on his word to make sure she played her part. Which in the end, she would.

The bindings around her wrist were tight and yet she still slumbered until she felt his lick before biting into her shoulder. She slowly stirred as she groaned in her groggy state. "N-No... W-What h-have you d-done to me?" She asked as she now was wide awake and could feel his venom burning deep inside of her. Unlike the werewolves of old kind where they had to wait for a full moon, this was all it took was one bite. She could feel her skin starting to itch as she began scratching really hard. "Someone! Anyone! Help me!" She cried out as she could feel her arms burning from scratching away at the skin, revealing a nice new patch of fur.

She scratched at her body for what seemed like forever before she curled up into a ball and began feeling her bones starting to shift, bend, and extend. It hurt so bad, but the pain would only last until she was fully changed, and then she would never see her elven form again. She cried from the pain as a tail started protruding from above her rear and then she could feel her elven ears starting to become furred. After about an hour of this she was finally freed of her chains and elven form, though it would still take a while before her magic came back and even when it did, she still had lost and now belonged to him. She was officially his bitch now that was for sure.

Shatos let go of the woman who would be his lover and before her transformation he called in the women in his pack to take care of her while he dealt with an issue that had come up with an overly aggressive alpha of another pack demanding to know who she was and why they brought one of her kind with them. Almost an hour later he settled down the other packs and had them sufficiently convinced there was no way her kind would be able to deal with all of them here. After that headache he returned to his cave annoyed, tired and just wanted to go see his mate.

When he arrived back to the cave the women rushed for him to go see her, he was not prepared for the beauty he saw when he came back, black fur coated her body, the form that was once an elf was now of a wolf with a very curvy body. His eyes stared deep into hers and both of them flowed in the dim light.

The white wolf suddenly moved forward seeing her unable to stop himself and kneeled right next to her pressing his head to hers and running his hand down on her head and to her neck softly running it along her side, "My mate.." he whispered softly being loving despite her very forced situation. His mate was unlike any other wolf he had scene and he had instantly fallen for her looks even if she wasn't his mate she was his ideal woman if not even better than he imagined.

Sesshi laid there after the women had finished tending to her, making sure the transition had gone smoothly while their alpha was tending to business with the other packs. She had done something she would have never thought of doing in her entire life, she had eaten the remains of her previous form. But it was normal for new werewolves to eat the remains of their previous forms to cover and hide evidence of who they use to be. Her stomach turned as she remembered what she had done, but her body didn't reject what she had eaten so she personally had to deal with it. The women treated her kindly, which was a surprise to her, but then again she was now one of them, a monster, a beast. Her father had been right, she hadn't been ready for this. She hated him so much for always being right, and now in her new form, she could feel her anger starting to slowly show.

Realizing she had been clenching her clawed hands tightly enough to bleed she then started getting better control over her temper. She wanted to pay him back though for not letting her be prepared for what had happened or could have. No, he sheltered her and only taught her what he thought she needed to know. Maybe, just maybe this wasn't so bad after all... She was thinking when Shatos came back in and her eyes met his. When he came over to her she was oddly enough relaxed with it, despite her situation. "So am I to be exiled from here now that you've gotten what you wanted? Or are the packs just going to welcome me into the fold...?" She asked as her ears lowered in submission.

A lot had changed with her, she wanted to hate this alpha, but something in her was keeping her from doing so. He was her alpha and he imprinted her, though she didn't know that second part, but she knew she had to obey him from now on. Not only was he her alpha but he was also the one who turned her, so fighting him was useless now at this point. She would learn to embrace her new life as she would soon bring those of her use to be kind, into the fold as well. But her father... She wasn't going to kill him... She was planning on turning him herself and making him suffer the same fate as her. But for now she had to get use to all of this, and with Shatos's help it wouldn't be hard to do.

He growled lightly as he let his fingers grip her fur softly. He slowly loosened his fingers and pulled his head away staring her in the eyes for a long moment. His voice came out soft but aggravated, "you're going no where, you're my mate and my life. Until the day I day you'll stay my mate and I refuse to let you go anywhere." He declared aggressively and leaned down pushing her down softly while kneeling down over her.

His hand stayed on her upper chest and leaned his mouth down closer near her neck suddenly opening and gently pressing his teeth on her shoulder where he bit her before. Pulling his teeth away the Alpha wolf sat up enough to look down at her eyes, "I turned you, I've imprinted you... all that's left is to finish the process.." he said more of a possessive tone than a loving one at this point. The large wolf had a streak to being dominate to the point he wanted what he wanted and listened to nobody else.

Her ears lowered in submission against her will as she shifted into position just for him. She got on all fours and put her ass up in the air while her tail slid to the side of her leg to give him a good full view of her new nether regions. She felt her face burn in embarrassment as she did this. Trying to not think of her past anymore... She just wanted to focus on the present for now, which was what scared her more as she on instinct placed her clawed hand to her pussy and began slowly rubbing her clit, letting him know she was ready for him now.

She was disgusted with herself as she did this. But her body felt like she was already in heat, but how? She thought as she looked over at him. "I-I'm ready... Do as you wish to me... My... Alpha..." She whimpered as she prepared herself for what was to come.

Shatos grinned as the girl moved beneath him to adjust her position suddenly going from on her back to all fours, her scent growing into one of arousal and need for him to take her. His breathing getting deeper as a feeling of arousal grew inside of him and feeling his cock growing hard in response as he moved back watching her playing with her clit. He reached out grabbing her ass roughly while his other hand stroked himself swiftly up and down until he leaned his body forward pushing the tip right against her moving finger and rubbing the tip against her slit up until it pushed slowly into the awaiting slick folds.

His hips pushed forward suddenly pushing his large cock into her deep. His body leaned forward pressing his chest down against her back sudden thrusting himself quickly back and forth making sure to longer thrustsgoing several inches in and out over and over. His body swiftly moving all against her while his hips pounded into her ass. Moving his hand from her ass he ran it up to her breasts squeezing and rubbing them tightly pushing their bodies together even tighter than before, he wanted to dominate and make her submit again and again which only aroused him more the more aroused she got to submit to him.

Sesshi's ears never raised as she stayed submitted to him, it was as if her mind was slowly re-wiring itself back to be reformed into the mind of the wolf. The moment he entered her was when she let out a small moan of pleasure. "Nnnn... Deeper... I... I want all of you..." She found herself saying as she began to feel juices starting to flow from her tight and needy cunt. "P-Please t-take me as the b-bitch that I-I am!" She howled as she could feel her body twitching in his arms in pleasure. Fuck this felt good, she was so scared before but now... Now she was enjoying the feel of his massive cock in her new wolfen body. At least she knew this time he wouldn't be able to kill her from his size now. She could feel the knot again as it pressed against her cunt hole.

She wanted it this time, wanted him to knot her again like last time, though this time it didn't hurt like it had the first time when he stole her virginity. She was lost in lust now as her body shook as she could feel her orgasm already starting to build. "Please... Put... Put it all inside of me..." She begged as she moaned loudly, needing his knot inside of her now.

Suddenly he lifted his body up away from hers laughing and moaning as he did, "all?" He asked not waiting for an answer, just grabbing her ass with both hands roughly and starting to rapidly thrust almost his whole cock in and out of her cunt until suddenly he pushed all of his cock inside of her including the growing knot. The large werewolfs knot popped inside of her loudly as her filled her cunt with his massive cock.

Moaning he began rapidly moving his hips to hers as he was moaning louder and louder. His eyes were unfocused and his mind fully into pushing his seed into her at that moment. His breathing grew heavy and his moans got louder attracting attention of the other wolves again. As they came back to check on them they watched the pair going at it, Shatos thrusting quick and deep into her from behind with her fully submitting to him.

"Oh fuck yes ugh... take my seed take it my bitch, my mate!" He called out feeling his knot growing rapidly and leaning forward her bit into her shoulder again drawing blood and moments later his cock exploded inside of her filling her pussy, her insides filled with his seed and it kept coming filling all over her rather rapidly. He knew he couldn't pull out but her body would not easily handle his whole cock and the massive amounts of cum pouring inside of her continuously.

She howled loudly in pleasure the moment he knotted her, the moment she heard the loud 'plop' sound as their bodies connected as one for the time being. "Fuuuck this feels so good!" She howled louder, this time enticing the other wolves. She didn't care that they were watching her now, she was one of them after all. And to them this seemed natural, so she figured she might as well just go with the flow. She came hard, but nothing came out as his knot was keeping both their juices locked in.

She could hear howls of approval from the others as he began to cum inside of her. She could feel it. Every ounce of his precious seed filling her up. "Fuck right... Right there!" She howled once more as her body shivered and twitched as she could feel another orgasm starting to build again. But with her new constitution, and new body, she would be able to handle the entire night of mating with her new alpha.

Her body was more adapt than he had expected, hell even surprised herself. But before she was a werewolf, she had once been an elf. Her bloodline, little did she know that their real magic was twisted and corrupted the user, maybe that was probably the reason she had given in so... Willingly.

Back
Top Bottom