Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The war between beasts and elves [Himeko x KinkyWolfDemon]

Sesshi

The wolf who serves
For thousands of years there was a war that had been waged over territory, and dominance. The elves wanted the woods to themselves, while the werewolves wanted nothing but to dominate the world with their race. Which the elves couldn't afford to lose more of their kind to the werewolves seeing as they've lost enough of them to their kind. Princess Sesshi Dawnsorrow looked down at the war raging on behind her walls. "Father! You must let me fight! My magic will tear them to shreds if you'd just let me go down there!" She yelled as she stood there and watched as more of their men went down. "We cannot keep this up father unless you let me do something!" He shook his head and answered her. "I said no! And I mean it! Our blood is much too more valuable than anything! We cannot afford to lose one of our own to their kind. Just think of what that would do to us in the long run? A beast with magic?! Absurd! I will not have my daughter go down there just to either be killed or turned!" His words were final as he turned to his guards. "You there! Make sure the princess is led properly to her room." He grunted as he turned his hand to wave his daughter away. "But fath...." "Enough!" He cut her off as he stormed off leaving her there with the royal guards.

"You heard the king, princess, lets go back to your room." One of the guards spoke as he ushered his partner to grab her. "Sorry but the king wants to make sure you don't use your magic against them." He finished as the other guard placed anti-magic cuffs on her wrists. She could feel her magic starting to slip from her as it was being bound by the handcuffs. "You have no idea what you are doing!" She screamed as they both lifted her weak body up, preventing her from trying to run as they carried her off to her room. They tossed her onto her bed and as they left, locked the door behind them. "Just because I don't have any magic right now doesn't mean I can't get out and try to get free of these!" She mumbled as she opened her window. The cuffs weren't short like the standard prisoner ones, but they did have enough length on them to where she could reach her sword, though not like it'd do any good against the steel doors. She could still fight even without her magic and knew that she'd at least be able to get free eventually.

She looked down at the ground which was several feet down and sighed. "Damn... This is gonna hella hurt but I'll survive..." She cursed under her breath as she clenched her sword by her side and made her jump. She landed on her feet, which almost gave way but didn't. She was weakened badly due to the lack of her magic but she was a strong and proud elf and she wouldn't let something like this bring her down. No she was a fighter and a damn good one at that, even without her magic she'd still be able to take down a good number of them before she too fell to either their curse or death. Either way, she had to fight, she was the only royal willing to fight and she knew she had to do this for her people. She looked around and found a nice safe spot within the woods that was out of view of the war so she could try and maybe get her magic back. Though looking at her from a glance you could easily tell she was royalty, her piercing red eyes gave it away. She stood at only 4"7, which for an elf was actually quite tall. Her black hair was also another sign of pureblood, meaning she was the direct descendant of the king and queen. Now that she was free she didn't know what sort of dangers really lied beyond the walls.

Himeko said:
For thousands of years there was a war that had been waged over territory, and dominance. The elves wanted the woods to themselves, while the werewolves wanted nothing but to dominate the world with their race. Which the elves couldn't afford to lose more of their kind to the werewolves seeing as they've lost enough of them to their kind. Princess Sesshi Dawnsorrow looked down at the war raging on behind her walls. "Father! You must let me fight! My magic will tear them to shreds if you'd just let me go down there!" She yelled as she stood there and watched as more of their men went down. "We cannot keep this up father unless you let me do something!" He shook his head and answered her. "I said no! And I mean it! Our blood is much too more valuable than anything! We cannot afford to lose one of our own to their kind. Just think of what that would do to us in the long run? A beast with magic?! Absurd! I will not have my daughter go down there just to either be killed or turned!" His words were final as he turned to his guards. "You there! Make sure the princess is led properly to her room." He grunted as he turned his hand to wave his daughter away. "But fath...." "Enough!" He cut her off as he stormed off leaving her there with the royal guards.

"You heard the king, princess, lets go back to your room." One of the guards spoke as he ushered his partner to grab her. "Sorry but the king wants to make sure you don't use your magic against them." He finished as the other guard placed anti-magic cuffs on her wrists. She could feel her magic starting to slip from her as it was being bound by the handcuffs. "You have no idea what you are doing!" She screamed as they both lifted her weak body up, preventing her from trying to run as they carried her off to her room. They tossed her onto her bed and as they left, locked the door behind them. "Just because I don't have any magic right now doesn't mean I can't get out and try to get free of these!" She mumbled as she opened her window. The cuffs weren't short like the standard prisoner ones, but they did have enough length on them to where she could reach her sword, though not like it'd do any good against the steel doors. She could still fight even without her magic and knew that she'd at least be able to get free eventually.

She looked down at the ground which was several feet down and sighed. "Damn... This is gonna hella hurt but I'll survive..." She cursed under her breath as she clenched her sword by her side and made her jump. She landed on her feet, which almost gave way but didn't. She was weakened badly due to the lack of her magic but she was a strong and proud elf and she wouldn't let something like this bring her down. No she was a fighter and a damn good one at that, even without her magic she'd still be able to take down a good number of them before she too fell to either their curse or death. Either way, she had to fight, she was the only royal willing to fight and she knew she had to do this for her people. She looked around and found a nice safe spot within the woods that was out of view of the war so she could try and maybe get her magic back. Though looking at her from a glance you could easily tell she was royalty, her piercing red eyes gave it away. She stood at only 4"7, which for an elf was actually quite tall. Her black hair was also another sign of pureblood, meaning she was the direct descendant of the king and queen. Now that she was free she didn't know what sort of dangers really lied beyond the walls.

Shatos grinned as the sound of battle began. His white ears lifting up and his red eyes moving about the battlefield watching his brothers in the pack descend upon the elvish militants trying to put up a fight. He charged with them in his Wolf pack and dodged arrows and blades alike. Anytime he got by one of their swings he bit right into the legs or the throats of any elf that was unfortunate enough to not get away from him. His white fur was slowly getting smatterings of blood coloring his fur and he was moving almost like a shadow among the ranks of the enemy. His power and speed was showing to be leagues above normal werewolves and as a pack alpha he enjoyed inspiring his pack doing it.

As the battle was raging the wolf suddenly shifted when surrounded by a large force of spear weilding elves ready to stab him through. His more humanoid form stood at an impressive 7'4" a record for his kind and his stood tall over the spearmen now. A quick slash of his clawed hands hand the spears knocked away and his massive jaws dug into one of their shoulders purposely infecting him with lycanthropy. This continued through most of this group knocking each down to sink his large fangs into their flesh.

Suddenly a rain of arrows landed around him killing all those he infected and attempting to kill him. Snarling the massive wolf changed back into his wolf form once again in the matter of moments standing as a 4'0" wolf still above all others of his kind and rushed through the arrows. Unfortunately members of his pack followed and were taken down almost instantly by the dangerous elven projectiles. In a rage he knocked all of the archers down or away and was about to retreat when a tall elf with black hair and red eyes stood with a sword and restraints around her wrists. The pack leader recognized those features immediately and instead of retreating to treat his fallen he stared her down for a long moment before he began to stalk in her direction. A foolish elf who would come here handicapped, he would never kill one of the royals, they were too valueable and the great wolf realized right away upon taking her beauty what he would do with her.

Sesshi was no fool when it came to combat, some of the werewolves had darted towards her and she managed to cut them down with her sword. She was very skilled for being of pureblood. Those who challenged her died, but then she saw him, she could tell he was their leader from looking at him. Great the alpha is here... She thought as she turned and ran the opposite way. No, she couldn't be caught here and now by the alpha, she knew she had no way of surviving him should he get her without her magic. She ran like a bat out of hell and wasn't going to simply be beaten like this. "I will kill you if you continue to pursue me!" She warned as she ended up finding herself completely lost in the forest now. She didn't know where she was nor did she know where she could go. "Fuck! Soldiers someone help me!" She screamed as she tried to get someone other than her attacker's attention. She managed to find a hole in a tree and hide in there. Hoping he'd leave her be, completely forgetting he could sniff her out.

She knew that if she was caught it was over for her. Though she also knew that her father would be proven right and her wrong yet again. And that was something she didn't want to do. She held her sword inbetween her legs and began to attempt to break the chains that bound her and her magic. Little did she know that these cuffs would end up weakening her more now that she was trying to break free.

The large wolf saw her start running and grinned actually glad to see that fear on her face when she realized how outclassed she was. His amusement was short lived knowing he had to reach her before others of her kind realized she was about to be caught and he took off. When he caught up to the girl he dodged around her knocking her off her feet and shifted in a moment able to stand tall suddenly surprising everyone how quickly the werewolf did it. He kicked away her blade in a hurry and threw her over his back only to give those pesky archers a wolffish grin that they would have to kill an untrained elvish Royal to stop him now. His victory came at a cost as one shot his shoulder not holding her.

After securing his prize her gripped her tightly as he ran off with her not as fast as his other form but easily capable of holding the girl from struggling free as he rejoined his pack and they left into the forest where the elves wouldn't follow out of fear of an ambush. Which was planned if they did.

After nearly an hour of running he stopped as they crossed a river, his pack took a wide defensive position on it to watch for anymore persuers while he took her to the softest ground he saw and laid the girl down below him, his red wolves eyes taking in her elvish beauty and her scent was sweet and clean. The wolf grinned licking his lips slowly, "what a treat you are my dear. Royal blood, so young and innocent looking... I think you'll make a perfect mate for me." He declared as a few other wolves closer chuckled darkly realizing now that he wasn't just going to turn her, he had much more fun things planned now.

Shatos ran a hand along her pristine skin and neck before his hand moved lower grabbing her large breasts, "Wow for a younger elf you really do have quite a nice pair of breasts. How about you take those cloths off for me?" He asked nicely already feeling her other breast lustily.

Caught by the alpha she knew she was now doomed. She couldn't break free of her bindings and knew without her magic she was to be either killed, or turned. But seeing as she was a pureblood... They'd want to turn her and use her against her people, knowing full well she would not be accepted back with her own kind. No she knew her fate yet wouldn't accept it no matter how hard he broke her. "You're just lucky I cannot use my magic or else you'd all be dead!" She snapped as she tried to kick at him. She wasn't going to go down without a fight and she was still an elf so she still had her pride. Granted werewolves had their own pride, but hers was different. She was not just an elf but a noble and she had her own special pride. As long as she was still herself and not a beast she'd continue to fight the alpha.

"I will not become your mate! And I'm sure as hell not going strip for you... You sick monster!" She screamed as this time she managed to kick him in his hard chest, which caused him and the others to laugh more at her. She was weak and knew she wouldn't be able to put up much more a fight if this continued.

As the girl kicked him he barely moved and instead grabbed her leg roughly and leaned forward grabbing the bindings on her legwear and undid it with ease before giving the girl a very amused look when the realization of what he was doing crossed her face, "you will not have a choice until you've accepted what you'll be and what you're going to do. On that note your magic will hopefully benefit my pack and our offspring." He said with an amused grin as he yanked the short pants off of her legs leaving her in her panties and top. His eyes looked over her lustfully until he growled, "keep your eyes on the look out for elves not my soon to be mate." He commented realizing half of the men were watching her.

He suddenly kneeled down in front of her running his hand along her face and leaning his jaws close to her neck tempted to give her the bite now but instead licked along her smooth elvish skin, "I'm torn if I want my mate now or if I wish to play with you like this..." he said letting his clawed hand run down to her chest cutting into her top and down along between her breasts slowly.

"I'll never be like you... You monster!" She yelled as she was laying there with her shorts off. If she had thought about it before being too cocky she would have worn her armor. But now she was in the worst position she could be in and she knew he meant what he said. "Just do with me as you will, but I'll never submit to you or your kind!" She snarled as she showed the defiance in her red eyes, yet knowing she was in no position to fight back with her strength completely drained from her body. "N-No! Not in front of all of them! I don't care if their watching out for my kind!" She snapped as she tried one last time to break free, but sadly to no avail. She knew what he was planning on doing with her now and she was fearful. To bare his offspring? Like she would ever do that! No she'd make sure she'd escape one way or another, even if she was turned into one of them.

"Never?" He asked with a chuckle cutting open her top completely as reached into the torn up top grabbing at one of her breasts squeezing the globe of flesh roughly feeling it up enjoying both her humiliation and resistance which meant little to him besides to amuse him at this point. His fingers taking her nipple between them softly pulling on it and his other hand joined in grabbing her other breast playing with them humiliating her more and getting himself turned on which she could easily see as she could easily see the cock hanging between his legs slowly growing larger emerging from its sheath showing its semi hard red cock.

Seeing her eyes travel to it he let out a grin as he then dragged a clawed finger down slowly towards her panties flicking his claw at the waist band of the offending cloth between him and his would be mate's sex. His red eyes lustily watched her face, "I don't care if you submit as long as you fulfill your purpose my love..." he said actually sounding like a lover with that line but it was anything but love at this point, in full control he was just enjoying the situation she was stuck with and the pounding of her heart was music to his sensitive ears.

"I'll never let you get away with... With this..." She moaned as he tore her top and bra off, exposing her ample breasts and began squeezing them. Her face grew hot with rage but still there was nothing she could do to stop this humiliating situation. She laid there with him ontop of her and her now completely nude body. She could feel his massive cock against her and whimpered. "Th-There's no way that's going to fit inside me without killing me!" She cried as she tried to close her legs. She was a virgin, but wasn't ignorant to what sex was and what the werewolves called 'mating' and she knew what his intentions were and knew full well her body as it was wouldn't be able to handle a cock that massive.

"Please stop! Just take me for ransom or something! I don't want this!" She cried more at the thought of her first time to have sex she'd end up dying like this. But deep down, she knew he wouldn't kill her and it scared her more. Her captors looked at her, well the ones who weren't looking for the rest of her elven kind. There was only three watching her with golden eyes, must be his fellow commanders or something cause he didn't excuse them from watching it seemed. Which caused her to feel more humiliated than ever before. This was wrong on so many levels and she knew it. But to the werewolves, this was normal.

"Ransom? What could we get out of you we can't take. Understand the situation a bit better at least, eventually your kind will fall and we will rape and pillage every hide out and strong hold your kind have because you weren't strong enough." He said in a cocky tone. His hand reaching down towards her head grabbing her hair and kneeling down infront of her face, "but fine I'll make a deal with you. I won't make you my mate yet and won't destroy your lucious elven pussy if you blow me..." he said perversely and he brought his free hand down rubbing up and down his cock slowly and getting himself harder. The huge cock stood at nearly a foot long and was about 5 inches of girth. His lustful eyes stared into hers as he moved his hand up and down his long shaft impatiently, "Well what's it going to be your mouth or whatever hole I choose..." he said leaving it up to her imagination which would be more painful and which he might pick.

Biting her lip she knew he had a point there, but she had to try and reason with him non the less. Hearing his counter offer made her cringe more so. She had two choices here and she knew if she was able to do this willingly then maybe he'd get bored of her and release her. At least that was her thoughts. "F-Fine..." She sighed as she looked down at his massive throbbing cock and swallowed hard before lowering her face closer to his cock and let her tongue slide out as she then began to lick at the massive shaft. Fuck this is so gross and wrong... She thought as she then pulled her lips over the cock's head and began suckling on it and took both her hands to his balls and began massaging them. She knew this would make him less hateful, or so she hoped because that's what she had read at least about how these things worked out. She could taste his pre and oddly enough, it didn't taste as bad as she thought it would. Though she wouldn't tell him that let alone anyone else.

The large werewolf grinned down at her as her lips and tongue began to wrap around and suck on the tip of his cock. The real surprise was how she began to massage his balls setting his srousal higher and his pleasure grew as he gripped her hair tightly pushing a little deeper into her mouth wanting more if his long cock worked on and stared down at the sexy elvish girl. His other hand reached down grabbing her breast squeezing and massaging the flesh under his hand in a circular motion.

After awhile he did grow bored of taking this so easily on her and pushed his cock until it nearly filled her mouth starting to move in and out of her mouth thrusting slowly while she sucked on him. His precum dripping out faster along her tongue, "look up at me while you suck my cock!" He demanded staring into her eyes wanting her to see how much pleasure he was getting out of this as he was breathing deeply and giving off small groans every time he thruster back into her mouth along her moving tongue.

Humiliated as she was she groaned when he began forcing her mouth down further on his cock. "Mmmph!" She grunted as he began thrusting into her mouth, and as he commanded, she obeyed and looked up at him, yet with defiance still in her eyes. Granted there were some tears as well because she had never felt like this before. Sure her father had humiliated her on several occasions, but this was different. This was just... Wrong. Everything about this was just wrong. Even though the taste of his pre did taste good. Little did she know that to elves the cum of a werewolf was like an aphrodisiac for them.

Staring at her tear filled eyes as she sucked on his cock, he got an idea and reached his hand from her breast lower to her panties. He began thrusting in and out of her mouth faster and pulling on her head with each thrust but at the same time he brought his fingers down between her legs rubbing her waiting sex through the cloth of her panties. The few wolves he didn't bother to make stop watching all began to make small groans of approval or even a whistle as they watched his fingers pushing into her elven pussy. He made no reaction to them knowing it would only help break this girl of her ways to have to do what he wanted in such open ways.

After a minute of playing with her through her panties he ripped them off of her roughly and replaced his fingers back to where they were before playing directly with her pussy focusing on her clit doing small back and forth but hard strokes letting her get use to this new feeling since she was so aroused it filled the air around them with her sweet scent his nose easily picked up. "You seem quite aroused girl, I doubt you're a virgin with how you're using your mouth now.." he commented in pure bliss how perfectly her mouth was pleasuring his cock unable to deny she had that going for her now as he was almost to his first climax already.

The moment his fingers reached her elven pussy was when she squirmed, though making sure not to bite him. She had a bad feeling something worse would happen to her if she did. Yes she was a complete virgin but books and moving pictures were able to show and tell her so much. She knew what was happening to her body now and was hating it even more, but what else could she do? She was his prisoner now and deep down... She knew he wouldn't let her go. Especially not after this. She could feel her body starting to grow hotter by the moment as her own juices were starting to coat the beasts finger. "Nnnn..." She finally moaned as she could feel the walls to her pussy already starting to clamp down on his finger now. Fuck.. No... Not now... I.. Mustn't... I... I can't... Hold... It in! Her mind screamed as her body twitched as she began to cum. This was her first time and she knew this was just the start of what was to come.

As his finger pushed into her tight soaking folds he felt her already clamping down around it and the rush of slick sweet lubricant coating his fingers and her folds. He stoped thrusting into her mouth for a moment watching her face having just came from such little interaction with his fingers arousing him even more having the urge to taste that sweet nectar directly from the source. He settled licking it off his fingers in front of her and thrusting his hips quickly in and out of her mouth now.

He took no time at all to work himself to the point of climax. As he did he pushed his cock right up to the back of her mouth suddenly his cock throbbing and exploding his thick white semen in what little space she had in her mouth. The large white werewolf didn't bother pulling it out as he came making sure she had no choice but to swallow his load or choke on it.

"Oh fuck... you are such a treat!" He exclaimed loudly as he moaned, his cock still shooting his seed into her mouth for over thirty seconds only small breaks between each load his large balls pushed to her waiting mouth. After he finished he kept his semi hard cock sitting there in his mouth staring down at her, "you liked that didn't you my soon to be mate... nod your head and I'll pull my cock out." He said loudly letting everyone hear what he was saying and every wolf was watching now taking that loud command as a point he was wanting them to watch her submit.

The moment his semen hit her mouth was when she could feel herself slipping now as the powerful aphrodisiac was starting to kick in fully now. The more she swallowed the more she came, until he finished his load. She swallowed all of it and with a glossy eyed look, she nodded her head slowly as she submitted to him now. She was in no control over her own actions now and he knew it. He knew this would happen to her and this is why he gave her that choice... Fuck me... She thought but knew her body wouldn't be able to handle it like this. She knew it wouldn't be too long now before he grew bored of her elven form and would want her in something... More suitable fore his needs.

He laughed as her total control was gone and her eyes glossed over in such a submissive needy way. He knew she was as good as his toy now and he pulled his cock out of her mouth slowly until it half hung in front of her face and watched as her eyes stared at the cock that fed her all that cum, "how about you give me a hand job till I'm ready to fuck you like a real bitch should be done?" He asked her running his hand along the side of her face to make her look up to him.

The rest of the pack began enjoying the show now as their alpha was manipulating this royal elf into a submissive butch he would eventually turn. At this point they all we're too engrossed in the act and watching this play out between them. The alpha stroking her face and hair softly like an act of compassion but he was relishing the look of those drugged lust filled eyes and it wouldn't take much to get him ready to go as his sensitive nose could smell her arousal covering her theighs.

"Very well then..." She moaned as she took his massive cock into her hands and began stroking at it, squeezing a bit but not tight enough to hurt. She leaned down and took one of his ball sacks into her mouth and began suckling on it as her hands worked their 'magic' or so to say. She didn't care now that the entire pack that was there was watching her now, she couldn't control her actions and just let everything fall into place. She belonged to him and she knew it. He had won and she... She lost. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad...? Her conscious thought as she panted heavily from the lust building in her body. She was almost wanting his cock in her, but still knew of what might happen.

The were wolf growled softly getting the others back to their watch until he was done now. Watching as she suddenly got under his balls giving them their proper attention he moaned out pulling her right up against his ball sack and cock. He soon pulled away though as he grabbed her and dominantly pushed her onto her hands and knees. Making her lift her ass up and kneeled behind her suddenly transforming without her being able to watch him he got into his smaller wolf form. The large wolf being bigger than her like this still leaned down sniffing at her pussy and lapping his large hot tongue at her soaking pussy and thighs. He took in her sweet taste and scent and if he wasn't already hard he would have been so turned on from the arousal her elvish fluids were giving him and he took his time running his tongue up, down and across her clit as he made sure to focus on that area. His nose starting to push up against her ass as he pushed his snout right into her pussy licking deeper into her from the source. His mind was going crazy as her own sweet fluids drove him into a frenzy finding himself unable to stop lusting over her, his sex drive barely held back from thrusting into her already.

"Nnnn!" She moaned as he pulled her away and pushed her onto her hands and knees. Lifting her ass for him, but keeping her head facing where it was. As if knowing he was about to claim her. Even though she was so lost into it she couldn't bare to see her first time being with a beast. Her fingers and nails dug into the earth below her as she felt him sniffing and then she felt him begin to lap up her juices. "Ah... Fuck that... That feels so... So good..." She moaned as she could feel more of her juices begin to flow out and cover his snout. "I... I want... To... Nnnn...." She moaned as she tried to finish her sentence. "Fuck me please!" She cried out as her body arched slightly from all of the pleasure his tongue was doing to her.

The Giant wolf could wait no longer with such loud needy requests. He pulled his mouth away from her sex and moving behind her he lifted the front of his body so his paws were on her ass with claws digging into her perfect skin. Soon he repositioned his hips right behind her so his thick and long wolf cock was hanging right behind her waiting sex. The hard member was soon thrust back and forth slapping against her ass and legs until he finally found his target getting himself pressed right into her extremely wet and tight waiting hole. The the tip slowly pushed inside of her and with a rough thrust the first few inches were pushed inside.

Heaven was the only word he could use to describe it at that moment as he began to thrust his hips back and forth with slower hard pushed quickly filling her with his cock until his small knot was near her entrance. He positioned his front paws further up on her back and began rocking his hips faster after that giving off deep and fast panting sounds. The large white wolf was pounding the petite elf from behind rather extreme for her first time but they were both practically drugged up and needy so he did not care as he started pushing deeper every thrust.

All anyone could hear was her moans mixed with his the moment he found her sweet succulent sex. She panted heavily in-between moans as he began pushing deeper inside of her. And with each thrust she could feel his knot pressing against her waiting, and twitching hole. "St-Stop toying with me and just do it!" She screamed in pleasure as her hips started moving with his movements. She was too lost in her own drugged state to even care anymore, well at least for now. This was her new life now and she knew it deep down inside. Though she did know it wouldn't be long before the royal guard would show up now that her presence had been detected as missing.

The moment she started moving her hips back to meet his thrusts he began thrusting as hard as he could, slamming his hips into hers and pushing his knot inside of her. His hips moved quickly back and forth letting out loud moans while fucking her like a bitch in heat and his paws dug into skin hard as his knot slowly grew bigger until they were tied together and the large male wolf could barely contain himself. He was rapidly pushing their hips back and forth, his large cock shifting rapidly in her until he couldn't take the pressure building up any longer and he came hard inside her. Lowering his body he let out loud hot panting sounds as he felt his cock twitch over and over sending an extremely large amount of cum into her. If they weren't knotted it would be pouring all over the ground and for the next ten minutes he would continue to push more and more of his seed in the willing elvish bitch he would now take as his mate.

Yes, she was his now the moment he knotted her was the moment he 'imprinted' her, as his kind would call it. Though she did not know this, yet but she would in time grow to love the abuse he gave her. The moment she was knotted was when she came hard, granted her cum would be stuck inside of her along with his as she then felt his cock twitching. "Fuck... Fuck yes....." She moaned as her upper half lowered to the ground and she could slowly feel herself starting to lose consciousness. She was trying to stay awake and could barely hear the sounds of the elven guard was screaming and charging at the pack. "We... We must...." She panted. "Run..." She finished as she then slipped away into a deep slumber.

Back
Top Bottom