Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roses and Jasmine (Victorian and Whisp)

Whispered Secret

Spooning leads to Forking
Jasmine sat in her regular corner at the library, rubbing her temples and trying to get rid of the tension headache, throbbing in time with her heartbeat. Her glasses lay off to the side and her eyes were closed tight to try and relieve a little of the pressure. This had all started out as an interesting dive into spiritual and traditions rituals all over the world, but the more research she did the less she experienced that high she usually felt when gathering information and new knowledge. It’s true, she had learned what she set out to about the Cambodian ritual for a girl's coming of age...but her research lead her is so many other dark areas as well. Things she really wish she could take back finding out about. No...that wasn't true, it was never better to be ignorant. Ignoring the problem did nothing to fix it.

Jaz pulled the white elastic from her long hair, hoping that would help the tension a little, but nothing felt like it was working at the moment. Massaging her scalp, racking her fingers through the mass of heavy ash brown strands. Finally deciding to give up for the night, she pulled her power cord from the wall and proceeded to pack everything into her backpack. Her pink pen went into it’s spot in a side zippered pocket before she shouldered the pack and quietly left.

“Crap,” she muttered to herself and retraced the few steps she had managed, grabbing her forgotten glasses and heading out once again. Jaz fought her way into both arm straps so the heavy pack wouldn’t keep gliding off her thin shoulders, hooking her thumbs under them in the age old backpack technic that all people instinctively knew. Absently walking with her head downward, hiding behind a river of hair, she made the familiar trip home. Walking to the station, riding the train, running up the steps to the street again for the final 3 block walk to her apartment. She never minded the trip home, she enjoyed the short time outside and the tiny bit of exercise. With her work and studies, the only fresh air she got was running from one to the other. Well, as fresh as air got in the city anyway.

Jaz waved politely to the doorman, opting to take the elevator for once. She just didn’t have the energy for stairs today. The doors dinged and opened, granting her entrance and she thumbed her floor without looking. Hopefully her roommate wasn’t home, or maybe she was in her room gaming. She’d have her headset on and wouldn’t even notice when Jasmine slipped in. The elevator dinged again, and she stepped out before the doors were finished opening. “A couple of aspirin and a hot shower...than I can think again,” she thought to herself...and proceeded to do just that.

Later and in bed, a second glass of wine on the side table and her computer humming in front of her, Jaz clicked through the university's departments, looking for someone she might contact for more information. She was sprawled on her stomach, resting on her elbows. Her hair twisted into a towel turban to keep the wet mess off her back. The wine was mixing with the headache pills she had swallowed about 30 minutes previous, and she was feeling a bit light headed and buzzed.

“Oh wow...Professor Rose might be the one to get in touch with…” she mumbled with a smile, every female on campus knew the Professor, but she doubted many of them knew which classes he had.

The man was a serious hottie, not that Jasmine made a point to notice that sort of thing normally, but looking at the little thumbnail portrait beside his profile on the University website, she knew it didn’t do him justice.

"That is really all besides the point," she scalded herself. Yes, the important information here was that he specialized in several Cambodian studies, not to mention his work with the violent deaths and forced prostitution of girls and women there.

Biting her lip, Jasmine hit Professor Rose’s email button.

To: j_rose@uniprof.com
Subject: Current Affairs in Cambodia

Dear Prof. Rose,

My name is Jasmine Caldwell and I’m a 3 year student at the University. I haven’t had the pleasure of attending any of your classes, in fact my studies are really not in the same field as your own, but the two areas have recently crossed in my research.

I’m doing a paper on rituals and spiritual beliefs from around the world, and my research lead me to a closer study of Cambodia, in which I believe you specialize. What started as an exciting inquiry into a coming of age ritual has turned into horror stories of murder, rape and prostitution of young women. Articles of young girls murdered for immoral conduct, after being raped by gangs. First they survive the horror of violation, lucky they weren't left bleeding and dying in the street, only to be punished by their government!

I’ve seen that you are a strong voice for the women of Cambodia, and I just want to..no..I need to do something to help however I can. Please tell me it is not as bad as is seems, or if it is...that you and others are doing something to prevent such atrocities!

There are rumors, and though I’m not prone to listening to the gossip, that you have a military past, and by the looks of you, I can readily believe that, surely you have some way to work against these criminals! Someone needs to do something…

Yours truly
Jasmine Caldwell

She was on her third glass of wine by the time she finished the email and feeling well and truly tipsy. She hesitated a few moments, doubting she would get a response or any type of reaction other than an automatically sent reply. Mentally shrugging her shoulders, she hit the send button and flipped over onto her back.

Closing her eyes, she listened as her roommate came home and wandered through their apartment. She desperately tried to erase the images now stuck in her head. This was going to be a long night...

Jasmine woke up at her normal hour of 6 am despite the problems she’d had falling asleep. Nightmares had plagued her sleep along with erotic dreams of men coming to her room throughout the night. The conflicting nighttime visions had made for a restless bed tossing night, and she could easily sleep another six hours at least.

Squirming a little to twist onto her side and find a more comfortable position, she spotted her computer on the side table, hypnotic colored ribbons flying over the black surface. Remembering her email to the professor brought a tint of color to her cheeks. "Maybe he won't read it," she though with a long drawn out groan and pulled her laptop over.

A tap on the space key and her screen flashed a few times before caming back to life. A few clicks later and she was in the University’s mail system. Gods, he had already responded.

Jaz read the reply through a few times, shaking her head. She really had come off like some spoiled child instead of the levelheaded woman she knew herself to be. Spending a few moments searching and than reading more on the professor's credentials had her cringing even more.

She had just sent an email to one of the most respected authorities on Cambodia, and instead of discussing her own work, she had whined about problems that, if not common knowledge, were well known issues that aid groups had been working on for a very long time. If she had taken the time to do a simple google search, she would have known about the organisation and could have stopped herself from letting her emotions get the better of her.

Sitting up a little straighter, Jaz gathered her hair into a tail, and twisted it a few times, then used the cloth elastic she almost always had resting around one wrist or the other to bind her hair up loosely while she thought about how to respond and maybe save a little pride.

To: j_rose@uniprof.com
Goodmorning Proff. Rose,

I just wanted to start by apologizing for my very emotional email last night. I am currently working on a paper and was startled by the extreme violence that was occurring in one part of the country, while other parts are practicing exciting traditions that seem to give woman the entire control of who they accept and don't except into their lives.

I will of course do my best to speak out for the “Women Count in Cambodia” organisation. As a student, I won’t be the largest contributor I’m sure, but I do know a few families, and can make suggestions to them for this worthy cause.

***Tapping her lip for a moment, Jasmine wondered if she dare ask for sources to help in her own studies...or would that come off callous? In the end, she couldn't waste a chance to dip into the knowledge she was sure Professor Rose had an oceans worth of.

I hope I’m not being too forward in asking this, but I’ve been researching the Kreung tribe mating rituals and hoped you might know someone that I could speak with about the subject? Researching how this Tribe has such contrasting convictions as the rest of the country, might give a hint in how to change things.

I find the tribes traditions and rituals fascinating and would love to focus in on them or any other tribes that hold the same beliefs, in my paper.

Anyway, I thank you once again for your patience with my less than professional, wine encouraged correspondence.

Yours truly
Jasmine

After hitting send, Jaz snapped the screen down on her laptop, rubbed her tired eyes a few times and made her way to the bathroom to get ready for her day. Hopefully this email would help her less than stellar first impression on the handsome Professor James Rose.

A vibrating trinkle alert from her phone disturbed Jasmine in the musty smelling antique book shop. She had been looking for old texts and books that might contain further information for her studies and had spoken to the owner on the phone earlier. The older woman was a no nonsense matron that had made it clear she was not into selling smut, but when Jasmine had explained it was a genuine study she was working on, the woman had loosened up and proven to be a wonderful source of information. The two books the owner had in stock were currently on the glass display desk beside the old LCD computer monitor while she patiently waited for her bill.

Using the time to check her phone, she saw the reminder that she had a mail waiting for her on the University servers. She must have missed the first alert earlier that day when she had been getting ready. Starting up the email app she logged in to check. Professor Rose had sent another reply! She was so happy with the thought of him taking the time to answer her again that she smiled.

Reading the email, her cheeks flushed. Yes she had been on this subject for months, but talking about sexual acts and looking over toys with the man most of the female population would give their left arm to seduce, was totally different! How was she going to stay composed and professional?

Mrs Green finally finished ringing up her purchases and Jaz paid her in cash. She smiled and reminded the woman to contact her if anything else came in and said her farewells. The one book she was most looking forward to reading through had gathered images of ancient terracotta plaques, that detailed such varied sexual acts that it proved today’s tendencies were not as unusual as many liked to assume.

Checking the time on her phone, she realized she would just make it before he left for the day. Putting her books in her pack she made her way as fast as she could to the Professor’s office. She was a little breathless from running the final distance from the bus stop. Checking the time once more and catching her breath in the hallway outside his door, Jasmine took the time to put her hair up again. She hoped it would make her seem more businesslike and sincere. With a final deep calming breath, she planted a nervous smile on her lips and rounded the door...looking for the infamous professor.

“Hi Professor Rose? Umm..I’m Jasmine, Jasmine Caldwell, “ she walked towards him, her hand stretched out to shake.

Jasmine wished she had never set her hair up, at least if it was hanging loose she could have used it to hide behind. She knew her cheeks were probably glowing with heat once the Professor had started up his tutorial on mating rituals, not to mention the heat accumulating elsewhere. The fact that these girls were practically put into a forced state of desire was barbaric, but that didn’t lessen her curiosity or her own unwanted excitement.

The unusual emotions and cravings she had felt awakening, were one of the main reason’s her studies had gone in their current direction. The asphyxiation, cutting and bleeding, especially the bleeding, did in reality scare her senseless...but the fact was, this fear heightened the increase the need to find out more. Men bidding and fighting for a girl...gods. She knew what was going to fill her dreams tonight, and she was relatively sure who would be starring in them as well.

Jasmine dragged her full bottom lip through her teeth, trying to regain her composure. She moved a little restlessly in the heavy leather chair, shuffling her feet to try and relieve a little of the tension and yes, frustration, budding deep within her core. The Professor really wasn’t helping her remain unmoved by their topic of choice. His deep voice filled the office, strength and raw masculinity resonated in Jaz’s ears with every word.

She was completely appalled with her own reaction to the information the professor was giving her. She knew it was a terrible fate for a young girl with absolutely no experience, and the fact that if the girl held off and denied all the men of the tribe, they just repeated the entire process the following month, was just savagery.

Jasmine had missed one or two sentences by the time she finally pulled herself together again. She knew her pulse was racing and she was fighting to keep her breathing normal, to stay composed, hoping beyond hope that the man talking so nonchalantly wasn’t paying attention to her at all.

He was moving on to the instruments on the desk now and Jasmine wondered if a person could die from embarrassment. Crossing her legs, she fiddled with the zipper on her bag and tried to focus on his words. Nipple clamps, collar, vibrator...each new instrument caused images to flash in her head. By the time he made it to the picture of the cross, she wasn’t sure what to do with herself or how she was going to respond to him.

When he sat back in his chair, waiting for her input, Jasmine reached forward and let her fingers hover above each item on the desk, giving herself some extra time. Even though she had been flustered and her thoughts were distracted, her mind had followed her usual pattern and subconsciously she had a list of questions ready.

“Fetishes and fantasies with white women? I’ve never read anything about these...where did you hear about these? Have you been to the mountains and heard about the rituals...SEEN them? And the leaves...have you tried them? Do you think they only work on the girls because of their beliefs or have you tried those? And the bleeding...I don’t understand, what exactly do they do?” Jasmine rattled off more questions, barely taking time to breath, needing to get all of her questions answered and finally having seemed to find the one person able to fill in some gaps. “Do the mothers of the girls protest the rituals? And bidding...what kind of bidding? Who is it that receives the payment?” She suddenly needed to take a breath and realized she had been babbling, firing off question after question without giving him a chance to answer any of them.

“Gods, I am so sorry Professor. I didn’t mean to go off like that. It’s just...I’ve been looking at this for months...and..” she shrugged her one shoulder and took a deep breath. “Anyway...ya, I’m very sorry. I just really need to...ya...I have no idea why this has become such an obsession..” the last bit she mumbled more to herself than the handsome man across the desk. “I thank you for your help, but I should probably get going. It was great to meet you professor.” Jasmine stood up and once again held out her hand, she figured if this was the last time she was going to be able to see him she might as well get a last cheap thrill, and his strong hand enveloping her’s in a firm shake had been more than a little nice.

“Have a wonderful night Sir, I hope I didn’t take up too much of your time.”

Jasmine had to force herself to take bites of the Chicken stew in front of her, not because the food wasn’t delicious, it was outstanding! But she was so engrossed in what the professor was telling her that she forgot to take bites of the slightly sweet dish.The honey, mint and onions complimented the chicken to create a mouthwatering dinner and she regretted not being able to give it her full attention.

The man across from her was the full package really, and the things he could tell her were keeping her in the edge of her seat. There were so many new facts, knowledge that she had never heard before, that her brain was overloading a little. She could well understand the nurses fascination...she wanted to know more, needed to know more for reasons she had no explanations for.

“Heart of Darkness?” she whispered under her breath while he continued. Taking another mouthful, she couldn’t help but savor all the flavors, the toasted almonds added to the textures playing across her tongue. When she caught his admission that he had participated in one of the rituals, her eyebrows lifted and she almost choked on her food.

“Wait…,” lifting the cloth napkin to her mouth and coughing. She needed a minute after that final admission, well admissions...since there were several parts of that statement she really wanted a more detailed answer about.

Taking a sip of water, she gathered her thoughts. “So you are telling me you have gone into the huts…” she shook her head, she didn’t need that image in her head right now, she was already battling to stop thinking of the man in bed...she didn’t need to add more kindling to the fire.

“You said Heart of Darkness, I’ve never heard that expression? And if you took the leaves did they affect your…” Jaz realized what she had been about to ask and felt her cheeks heat, “I mean...umm...ya, honorary tribesman? That is amazing,” she was fidgeting and forced herself to stop swinging her fork around like an idiot and put it down.

“Wait, you are going there to save more women!! That’s unbelievable!!”, different rumors that she had heard about Professor Rose came to mind. Dots connecting as her mind processed all the information. “It’s true then you do have more of a history than just an academic, I mean you are obviously built and..umm, well. How did you get into…”, sighing Jasmine tried to get her thoughts under control. “I’m sorry, I know I’m babbling..I always seem to end up babbling around you. All this is just a little much though.”

Did he really have a background in some military agency or was it just a rumor, but if he was making trips to save women, there had to be some kind of truth to it, didn’t there? A regular University Professor did not go on rescue missions.

“Professor Rose, if you can help these girls…” , her head was starting to spin. Between primitive sex devices and kidnappings, her emotions were all over the place. The waiter came by and took their plates promising to return with dessert. Jasmine had ordered some ice cream with Chebakia cookies and she couldn’t wait to taste the traditional Moroccan treat. She asked for a cup of black coffee to accompany the sweet, before turning back to the enigma across the table from her.

As soon as they were alone again, Jasmine looked directly into Professor Rose’s eyes, “I want to help.”

Walking home, Jasmine’s feet were barely touching the ground. She was going to Cambodia! Her!! This was amazing….and scary. She wasn’t sure if her hands had been shaking with fear or terror when she had given it to Professor Rose to seal their agreement, but she wasn’t about to back away from this once in a lifetime opportunity. There were too many arguments on the positive side of her mental pros and cons list not jump at this chance.

The first and most important pro, she would be working to help women escape from a violent and life threatening situation. No one should be so selfish as to turn down something like that. Just the fact that she, boring Jasmine, was going to play even a minor part of such critical mission, made her extremely proud. She was going to do everything she possible could.

Jasmine made it home and waved to her roommate, gave a quick hello and went through to her room. She spun a her story, telling the girl that she had received a call about needing to go home for about a week, all the while packing a duffel bag with a few changes of clothes and her toiletries. She absently answered the questions she had expected, No, it was nothing serious, Yes she would remember to contact the school and let them know, and Yes she would call if she needed anything. Her roommate went back to the kitchen and Jaz went back to her list in the now quiet room, rummaging through her desk to find her passport.

The second on the pro side was her research, this trip would give her first hand experience and knowledge that would ensure she would write her best papir yet. She might not be able to reference her personal travels directly, but she would be able to note the women she met as valuable resources. She might even be able to make some contacts that she could use once she decided what she was going to do after she was finished in school. Since she seemed a little obsessed with Cambodia, getting a research grant to work there, could be exactly where she wanted to end up with.

Her third and less honorable reason for excepting this challenging trip...was the Professor himself. He fascinated her, and the fact that he needed her help on this mission made her a little giddy. Even if she was only going as a reassurance to the traumatized women they were trying to help.

There had been times during dinner she thought the man might have been flirting with her, but after a minute or two she had shrugged it off as wishful thinking and decided he just had a naturally flirtatious personality. Handsome and charismatic, he was the extreme alpha type of male that instantly turned a females head, there was no way he had been flirting with her.

“Okay, you got this Jaz…” taking a last look around her room, she shouldered her bag, called for an Uber and left the apartment. “See you in a week or so Sarah!”, she shouted out as she pulled the door closed behind her and made the trip to the Professor’s place.

When she arrived and knocked on the door, Jasmine wondered if he really had been serious about the leaf tea or if he was pulling her leg. With the developing attraction she was feeling towards him, even if he had been serious, it probably wasn’t a good idea. That same man opened the door in front of her two seconds later, a slight smile on his lips.

“Okay Professor, I’m ready.”

Jasmine was a little nervous and trying to hold the beautiful cup without spilling or breaking anything. The Professor had welcomed her to his home and had the tea ready and waiting. Sniffing the warm liquid she could distinguish a spiciness about it that smelled delicious. Looking up into the Professor's, she took a tiny sip first...not sure of how the effects would hit her.

There was a bitterness to the tea that hit first, but it was followed by a minty sweetness that was very good and before she thought about what she was doing, she had taken another larger mouthful.

“This is really good!”, she mentioned to the man standing and watching her so closely. The temperature must be getting higher because as she let her eyes roam over the tall, very well build man, her body seemed to be warming up. A slight flush tinted her cheeks red and she realized this must be the start of the effects he had described. She never thought they would hit so fast. Sitting down on the side of the bedside with a little bounce, she ran the tips of her fingers over the silken robe...imagining the cool, slick material against her skin. Her nipples started tingling at the thought and knew if the Professor was looking, he’d be able to see them peaked and poking against the thin fabric of her blouse.

Jaz shook her head a little, trying to clear her thoughts, but a slow advancing heat was moving from deep within her stomach to travel throughout her body. Fiery strokes, licking gently but persistently at every nerve ending and making her clothes feel tight and uncomfortable. Licking her lips she sat squirmed a little and looked up, “It’s..um..it’s very potent. This isn’t the full dose you said the girls received is it? Because I’m really starting to feel hot...I need…” blushing, she stopped herself and cleared her throat. She couldn't hold the man’s intense stare at the moment, her eyes slowly traveled down his body and finally noticed that he wasn’t unaffected himself. Jasmine gulped the last sip, trying to cover the fact she had just been staring at the bulge pressing persistently at the front of his pants.

“Should I...how about I...arg…” taking a deep breath, trying to ignore the spreading desire, “I think the tea might be working too well, Professor?”

She had never felt this before. Most of her concentration had gone into her studies while growing up. There hadn’t been time for the nonsense of boys and dating. Jasmine had always been focused on achieving her goals with school so she hadn’t indulged in the same amount of regular activities that her friends had. That wasn’t saying she was completely clueless. There had been a few times when she had giving in a little to the peer pressure and attended a party or two. Had even fooled around with a boy or two. Though she never completed the act with any of them, there had been a lot of touching and kissing.

None of those times came even close to comparing to the need she was starting to feel now. Fidgeting, crossing her legs and pressing her thighs together tightly in an effort to sooth a little of the heat blossoming between her legs, Jasmine tried desperately to distract her thoughts, but her body was having none of it.

“Did you set out the ceremonial outfit so I could see it, or maybe try it on? It’s beautiful, and so soft, I’m sure it feels like a layer of cool water against your skin,” the thought of wearing the silk instead of her scratchy clothing was so stimulating, her breath caught in her throat for a moment. Gods, she had never felt this kind of arousal before. Maybe a cold shower would be a good idea.

Another wave of heat coursed through her veins and Jasmine couldn’t stop the low husky groan from escaping her lips. Her hands fisted in her lap and she was bent over forward, her hair a thick curtain she absently used to try and conceal her mounting desires. “Maybe we should talk about all this tomorrow during the long trip?” her voice was deeper than normal, breathy with passion, no matter how much she struggled to sound normal. The deep fiery effect was advancing to something greater and she needed to be alone before she made a fool of herself in front of Professor Rose.

“What are the plans for the rest of the night? Do we need to prepare, or is there some information I need to read about?”, images of everything she wanted to do started flashing in her lust filled mind. Them kissing and touching… “I..I remembered my passport…”, his hands exploring her body, “and I packed a few changes of clothes. Even though I know you said something about camouflage…”, her mouth opening and tasting the impressive…

”Fuck!!” the obscenity slipped out before she could bite it back. “I’m sorry Professor Rose, I don’t think I’m taking this tea very well, I’ve never...I mean, it’s very potent. Maybe I should try and sleep it off.” Jasmine was scarlet red. Admitting that the tea was more than she could handle, to the one man she wanted to impress, was humiliating. “I hope this doesn’t make you regret your offer to take me with you on this trip.”

Between the flashes of erotic visions invading her head and the spikes of knee weakening desire posessing her body, she was two seconds away from no longer caring who was in the room. She needed to touch herself, to finger and tease her swollen and throbbing sex until she was crying out with pleasure over and over again. Just thinking of teasing her fingertip over the small tight bundle of nerves nestled and hidden in her soft folds, sent a flood of sharp pleasure to her core.

“A shower...I think a shower will fix me right up…” she stated unbelievably and hoped the Professor took the hint and let her try and deal with the tea’s effects.

From the moment she realized the Professor’s intentions until she was in the gorgeous marbled bathroom, Jasmine felt as though she were in a dream. His deep voice guiding her into the room...slowly undressing her. His hands caressing her lightly after revealing his own mouthwatering frame to her. Naked he looked nothing like the Professor he was, no..he could be on one of those ads for boxers that were plastered everywhere. How did he keep this side of himself hidden from everyone?

She continued to follow his lead, her mind and body encased in a cloud of passion so hot and thick she could scarcely breath. Small incoherent sounds of pleasure escaping from between her soft pink lips.

Once he turned her into the warm flow of water, Jasmine lifted her face and let it wash a little of the leafs disorientating effects away. The Professor wasn’t helping her gain control though and when she felt him step close...his lips kissing and biting the back of her neck, she didn’t really want that control back at all.

Lifting her hands and arching her back, she stretched out her body...her hips tilting up just enough that to let him know she was more than willing to continue. Her entire being was so sensitive at the moment that she could feel the drops of water sliding down her breasts and dripping from the peaks of her tight nipples. When the secretive and enticing man behind her continued his explorations, his hands sweeping up the slick surface of her body to cup and tease her aching breasts, Jasmine mewled with need, pressing into his grip and rocking her hips wantonly.

She could feel the heavy pressure of his thick cock gliding along her soft folds. Each slow rock back and forth moved his unyielding shaft between her hot wet folds, puffy now with need and desire. His blunt mushroomed tip raked over her clit again and again causing her breath to catch in her throat and lifting her to her toes. Her sex was tingling and weeping with need. The scent of arousal heavy in the air even under the torrent of water.

Jasmine’s hair was plastered to her skin, the wet mass tugging at her scalp when she looked back over her shoulder. Her dark brown eyes were clouded with intense lust, her fingers reaching down between their legs. Her small hand slipped under his heavy arousal and pressed him even tighter against her...she wanted more, needed to feel his length piercing the tight cavern of her sex even though she knew it would likely hurt this first time. At the moment she was beyond caring.

She blushed a little, realizing that other than a short handshake or two, this was the first time she was touching him. They were moving fast, but she had no intention of stopping now...she wanted him too much to give this up. “Please...don’t stop Professor. I want you, need to feel you deep inside me…”

The fiery licks of passion had Jaz burning out of control, moving her legs further apart she tilted his cock a little up just as she pushed back and he thrust forward. She felt the pressure of his girth stretching her open and her body shook. She was so wet and slick that despite the snugness of her channel around his length, he continued deeper until a sharp flash of pain exploded throughout her lower body, making her knees weak.

When the pain slowly evaporated, she could feel the Professors cock bedded to the root deep within her core. Her walls quivered and trembled around his unrelenting presence, but now that the pain was leaving, the pleasure was back twofold. “Gods, you feel so good Professor, I never expected it to be this good...it just makes me want you more..please don’t stop now..”

Over and over, the Professor brought Jasmine to her toes, each long, deep thrust lifting her as he filled her tight passage with his hot, engorged flesh. Panting, breathless little noises slipping from between her lips, Jasmine felt something deep within her winding tighter and tighter. Her fingers clawed at the slippery tiles, wanting...needing something to hold onto. Her body felt on the edge of a cliff, that unstable feeling of fear and vulnerability before you sail helplessly over into the abyss.

Her pebbled nipples were poking into the center of his large strong hands. Jaz thought he would have the soft hands of someone who had never known a day of hard labor, but the calloused surface of his fingers and palms rubbed roughly over her sensitive tips, inching her closer to that frightening edge one pinch and twist at a time.

His teeth dragged over her pulse and she nearly jumped out of her skin. The erotic sensation taking her completely by surprise. Every new touch and caress he gifted her with told her more about her own body and what she enjoyed.

Was this what the young girls experienced with their ritual? Did they get to learn and explore their passions, or was it just an excuse for the young men to vulgarly get off with every girl they could.

Another hard deep stroke refocused her attention. Everything else could wait...this...this was ecstasy. She understood that the leaf tea given to her had awakened her passions, but the Professor was the one making it the most carnal moment of her life so far. Hopefully it wouldn’t be the last.

“Oh gods!!” the Professor did something, changed his angle of penetration in some way, and he seemed to go just a little deeper. Her inner muscles clamped down tight, so hard it ached painfully. She couldn’t breath as every muscle in her body drew taunt and she started shaking all over…

...and then she fell. Fell over that frightening edge into a turbulent wave of pure bliss.

Her muscles trembling, her tight sheath pulsated and rippled around his bulging cock, the relentless thrusts picking up speed as he felt her give in to the mind numbing orgasm. Her body heat so high that the warm water felt cool upon her skin.

Whimpering as each new spasm sent her on a wave of intense pleasure and her caused her pussy to clamp down tightly around him like a hot wet fist, squeezing over and over again.

She felt lightheaded, her broken and mumbled sobs filling the bathroom, slightly echoing off the walls surrounding them, “yeesss...oh fuckk!! Professor!! So good..feels so ..so good!!”

Jasmine lifted her hips once more and tried to reposition herself on the hard seat. She was sore from all the travelling, hopping from one plane to plane to the other, wasn’t helping her. The excitement of what was ahead had pretty much distracted her from the uncomfortable ache between her legs for the majority of their journey, but they had been travelling for over 20 hours now and the novelty was wearing off.

Looking across at the remarkable man sitting opposite her, she felt a blush heat her cheeks...again. She had really only met the Professor less than 48 hours ago and here she was, trusting him as she traveled across the world with him. That morning, if it still was the same day, anyway, that morning he had woken her up and rushed her out the door. Their bags were already packed, he had added whatever he thought she would be needing, to her duffel and they had hopped into a cab.

All of their communication since then had been strictly business. If it wasn’t for the pain throbbing in her most intimate of places, she might have talked herself into blaming the tea, thinking it had all been a vivid erotic dream. As it was, that misconception was denied her. She remembered every single second, every touch and stroke until she had passed out, exhausted by his side in bed.

Jaz had no idea how to approach the topic, hell she didn’t even know if she wanted to. Looking back at the data the Professor had given her about the different tribes, she returned to her studies. She didn’t want to make any mistakes that might cause problems. She knew what they were doing was dangerous, especially the further North they traveled.

Her stomach gave a little flutter of nerves and she checked for the hundredth time to make sure she had her external drive and solar charger her parents had given her last Christmas. It was completely illogical since she had done it so many times already, but she did it anyway.

Checking her phone, she thought they had about 6 more hours before their first official stop. At least she thought it was around that, she was getting a little fuzzy after passing through so many time zones. Maybe she should try and get in a little sleep. The small plane gave a fast jerk and her heart stopped...yup, she definitely needed to get some sleep.

The Range Rover hit another deep pit in the road and Jasmine once again thanked the powers that be for the seat belt keeping her planted firmly within her seat. Her teeth were rattling but her head was safe from the possible concussion that repeated collisions with the roof might cause.

They were finally out of the frantic, overcrowded city oh Bangkok and were travelling on back roads, that she suspected normally saw very little traffic. The Professor had been less than generous in details when answering a few of her questions about their route. Not, she thought, for nefarious reasons, but she got the feeling he was used to being careful about handing out too much information. More then once, Jaz had wanted to press him for more information on his past, but looking at the closed expression on his face made her hesitate. He had secrets, and Jasmine was desperate to find them out.

A squeak of alarm escaped her when they hit the next deep rut on the road and the Professor let out a little laugh. His warm chuckle had her smiling despite the fact it was at her expense. When he smiled his face changed dramatically, his eyes lite up with boyish mischief and the hard dominating look receded for a few short moments.

She playfully swatted his upper arm and complained to him, “I think you are hitting every single hole in this road on purpose!!”

Digging into one of the packs he had given her, she pulled out a bottle of water and pretended to look over the dash at the road ahead of them. “Are there anymore canyons coming up or is it safe to take a drink?” Jasmine asked with a happy, carefree laugh, and took a long drink of the water.

The liquid was tepid, but still quenched her thirst. They had arrived just as the country was getting close to the rainy season so the temperature was actually pretty comfortable, but the long trip and constant running around made a girl thirsty.

Once she took a few drinks of the water she offered it over to the Professor and watched his Adam's apple slowly glid up and down as he finished off the bottle. He was incredible really. She had rested and slept on and off throughout their journey and still she was more tired than she could ever remember being in her entire life. But the man beside her had been going none stop. At the most, he had closed his eyes for an hour or two over the past 3 days...and even than, she had seen how his eyes opened, focused and completely awake, at the slightest noise or disturbance. Jasmine didn’t know how he did it.

She looked over to him and smiled, not able to disguise the look of excitement on her face. Everywhere she looked, new sights, sounds and smells overwhelmed her senses. Yes she was sore and tired and itchy from bug bites, but she didn’t feel the slightest urge to complain. She was having the time of her life!

Pulling out her phone and external drive she hit the record app and started making a list of all the fascinating things she had encountered so far. She wanted to remember as much as possible of this adventure.

They had stopped at the first checkpoint and Jasmine watched while Professor Rose dealt with the guards, He was easy going and calm, regardless of the huge guns the men in front of him were carrying, and Jasmine knew it was time to start paying closer attention to their surroundings. She didn’t understand a word they were saying, but the Professor seemed to be enjoying talking to them. When standing across from the other men, Jaz notices again that the Professor was a lot more physical than he expressed. He was bigger than both the guards, and if not for the guns, she wouldn’t have been the slightest bit anxious but they did have them. In a country that was vastly different from what she was used to, none of the usual rules applied.

She had been on the edge of her seat, waiting for the men to return from their little hut, biting her lip nervously and praying everything went well. Professor Rose hadn’t seemed the slightest bit nervous though. Standing and smiling as though they were all old friends, and truthfully, he may have known them for years without her realizing it. Once the guards had returned their passports and motioned them through the gate without any questions, Jaz’s shoulders fell in relief, breathing easy once again.

Just before the car had started up again, she heard a sound so low pitched and distant, Jaz thought for a moment she heard someone playing drums. It slowly disappeared as they drove out of the area, so Jasmine decided that the guards must have a radio or something hidden in their tiny little shack. She knew she would want something to alleviate the boredom of being stuck in the middle of nowhere for hours and hours every day.

They had been driving about twenty minutes when the Professor pulled into a little clearing beside the road. Jasmine could suddenly see the exhaustion on his face and was happy that he was finally taking the time to get some rest. While crawling into the back and telling her she could join him or not, whichever she preferred. She watched as he settled back and closed his eyes. Following the contours of his jawline, she watches as the sharp masculine angles of his face softened slightly as he slowly let himself relax. Jasmine hesitated only a moment before crawling over the seat to join him.

She wasn’t expecting a repeat of the amazing experience their first night together, she just wanted the safety of being close to him. Hopefully he didn’t mind her cuddling up next to him for comfort. When he lifted his arm for her, she smiled and crawled under it, twisting so her backside was pressed to his frontside and her head was resting on his shoulder.

They both wiggled around a little to get comfortable and after a few minutes, Jasmine quietly whispered, “Thank you for bringing me with you, Professor.”

His breathing was slow and deep, so even though she could feel the thick bulge of his erection pressed tight against the cleft of her backside, she suspected he was already asleep. She let her own eyes close and listened to the unfamiliar nature surrounding them and quickly joined him in sleep.

Arriving at the village she had studied was both exciting and embarrassing. The small community had gathered to welcome the Professor and she could tell he was a good friend of the elders by the respect they showed him as they pulled into the small settlement. She had about two minutes to observe his interactions with them before all attention seemed to turn towards her. The younger men started laughing and shoving playfully to each other, pointing at her and trying to gain her notice.

Jasmine laughed at their behavior, smiling with appreciation while they showed off for her benefit. As more people arrived, older and more mature men started pushing the youngsters to the side gently, making their own bid for attention. Jasmine was now in the middle of a full body blush. She had never had this many eyes focused on her and it wasn’t a comfortable feeling. The women started to move forward and get between her and the crowd of men. The whole affair would have been frightening if not for the playful and happy vibe everyone was displaying.

All the women were suddenly talking to her at once...a confusing jumble of Khmer, French and English, that last being the only one she had any hope of understanding. The younger girls were much better at using a mix of hand gestures and simple words, so Jaz tried to focus on them while they lead her off in the opposite direction of the Professor. Both of her hands were held, pulling her after them as she looked over her shoulder and watched him leave with what looked like the chief.

An hour later, Jaz was in the middle of a larger hut after being moved from one of the smaller buildings. From what she could piece together, the Professor had let them all know he had taken her virginity...she had turned an impressive tone of fire engine red when she figured that one out…. so she was now allowed into the “adult” hut.

It stood lifted about four feet off the ground on numerous five inch pillars dug deep into the earth. There was a ladder leading up to the small house like building of straw and dried vegetation. The entire thing had looked flimsy, but once inside,she could feel how sturdy it really was.

She currently sat on a woven mat, naked as the day she was born and surrounded by a ring of women. They had tried to give her cups of tea, and she knew instantly that it was the same tea the Professor had given her their night together. So far Jaz had avoided drinking any, knowing the affect it would have on her and fearing what she would do without the Professor nearby to help her deal with it.

A few of the older women had bowls of water and had started to gently wash Jasmine’s body while all the women were telling her stories of what she suspected where their own favorite sexual exploits. Sitting on her knees with pretty, exotic looking females bathing her, listening to their tales of erotic nights of passion, Jasmine was starting to get a little flustered. One of the young women stepped in behind her and started slowly brushing her long mane of hair. Carefully weaving the thick mass into an intricate style that rested on the top of her head, preventing her usual habit of hiding behind the thick curtain.

Jasmine desperately tried to fight the tingling sensations starting to fire over all her nerves endings while kneeling naked on the soft grass mat, coarse cloths washing over every inch of her skin with a heady fragrance filling the crowded hut. The quiet hum of the women talking, the tinkling sound of the washcloths dipping into the water and the feel of gentle hands pulling the cool damp material across her body made it impossible to ignore the fiery blaze that was slowly building.

“This, um...I mean, you don’t have to help wash me...I’m sure I can do it…” Jaz saw the woman on her right shake her head and smile. She re-dipped her cloth into the bowl and then brought it up to her chest, squeezing and letting the water drip and flow over and between her breasts, all the way down over her flat stomach, finally into the soft brown curls between her legs. A small gasp escaped Jasmine the first time the cool liquid ran it’s path. Her nipples tightened into hard pink peaks, a slight current in the air teasing and tormenting the now oversensitive tips.

She knew her sex was already damp hoped her bathing assistants would at least let her take care of intimate bits on herself. Everywhere the women washed, it seemed her body became inflamed with desire and need and she had to concentrate, try to stem the passionate flames. The soft sound of women’s laughter brought Jasmine slightly out of her hazy, sex filled thoughts. Looking around the women were all smiling knowingly at her. One of them nodded towards the water bowls and looking closer, Jaz realized the water was filled with the Ko leaves she had been avoiding in the tea.

Everything now fell into place and Jasmine knew she was going to have a long night, deciding then and there to enjoy the experience instead of fighting it. She was privileged to have been welcomed so readily into the village and excepted into their customs, not to mention the great insight it would give her to their rituals once she was writing about it in her studies again.

Her bold decision was tested a few minutes later when she was laid out on the floor and one of the elder woman approached her with a sharp looking knife. Her dark brown eyes almost popped out of her head when she recalled the Professors talk of cutting during rituals, but a few of the women laughed and held her still. When they pulled her legs apart and poured a warm lather over the dark curls guarding her sex, she finally understood.

Gasping with relief, her head falling back and banging softly on the floor she groaned a half hearted protest. The fear that had made her heart thump painfully in her chest seemed to now transform into need and intensified the desire already burning within her. She closed her eyes, wanting the small pretense of privacy. She felt a small warm hand between her legs, followed by the cold steel slowly dragging over her delicate skin. She was afraid to move and unconsciously held her breath.

With each swipe of the blade, more of her puffy pink folds were revealed. She had never felt as naked and vulnerable as she did now, nor had she ever felt as aroused. Her night with the Professor had been fast and passionate, it had burned bright and hot as hades...this time, her arousal had built slowly until every single spot in her body felt like an erogenous zone.

The woman continued her work with the blade, stopping to sharpen it once, until the only hair left on Jasmine’s entire body was above her neck. Sometime during the long slow process, a few of the women had started touching her intimately. Tweaking and pinching her nipples, running their fingernails over her skin...one had even slipped her fingers into her damp and tingling pussy, teasing the swollen little pearl of her clit. Jasmine was so aroused by now that the touch had her whimpering with need. Opening her eyes and looking around, Jaz saw that men had joined them in the hut and a few were already paired up with the women.

“Oh gods...” she whispered into the falling darkness, her entire body alight with lust, almost painful now. Her clouded mind was ashamed and aroused all at once, one feeding the other as she watched the couples in various sexual acts. No one was touching her any longer, but they were watching her writhe with need, taking pleasure in her watching them as they watched her. The hut filled with the scents and sounds of fucking.

Turning her head to the opposite side...Jasmine found who she was hoping to along at the far wall. The Professor was sitting on the floor of the hut beside the chief, watching her intently. She hoped the lust she saw shining in his eyes wasn’t just wishful thinking on her part. Seeing him sitting there had her wondering for a moment how long he had been watching her, but the thought vanished just as quickly when she noticed he was just as naked as she was, and from the look of his engorged cock, he was just as aroused as Jasmine was.

Turning over and getting onto her hands and knees, she licked her lips with hunger, looking up into the Professor's eyes, letting him see exactly what she wanted as she slowly approached, whispering so quietly, he would more be able to read her lips than hear her voice, “Please, Professor?”

Jasmine’s entire body shivered with anticipation as soon as she recognised that the Professor was going to give her what she craved, what she needed so desperately that her sex was aching to be filled. She froze when he neared her, his hand trailing over her body and down the center of her spine as he walked behind her. Her eyes jumped between the watching his rock hard cock to the look of scolding lust in his own eyes. Licking her lips she imagined tasting him...running her tongue up the length of his shaft, flicking over the bulging veins. She wondered how long he would let her tease him before he had enough and a flood of warmth seeped from her tingling slit at the arousing thought.

When his fingers slipped between her legs and started exploring her, she arched her back with pleasure, tilting her backside up just enough to present herself for his caress. She started a little when she felt him teasing and poking at her small puckered hole, but the Ko leaf and the women’s preparations ensured she was open to almost anything that added to the burning blanket of desire encompassing the entire hut.

A high pitched mewl of raw need escaped between Jasmine’s lips when she felt the Professor’s cock kissing at the entrance of her swollen pussy. The first long slow thrust into her twitching depths was so good that it almost had her falling straight into an orgasm even more intense that the last one he had gifted her.

Surrounding them were the sounds and scents of passion, couples and even threesomes in various positions, all of them focused completely on the pleasure of whoever they were sharing the evening with. Her gaze caught on the chief, still sitting by the wall at the moment, though he was slowly stroking his own cock while enjoying the banquet of decadence laid out as though for his personal pleasure until he was joined by two young women that were intent to take a more active role with him.

When the Professor pressed her shoulders down, forcing her forehead to the mat and angling her just enough that his cock hit a sweet spot deep inside her hidden core, Jasmine's mind no longer cared who and what everyone around them were doing. Whimpering, her pussy clamped tightly around his cock, she was overwhelmed with each hard, pounding thrust. She felt all her muscles tightening, her body trembling with a sense of blazing euphoria that seemed just out of reach.

Jasmine could feel that the Professor was starting to loose a little of his usual control, his thrusts become harder and more aggressive. She could feel him penetrating her faster and deeper, stretching her soft folds around the thick girth of his shaft, his arrowed tip rubbing over nerves buried deep inside her that sent flares of fiery pleasure storming through her body. Trembling, her nails clawing at the soft mat beneath them, Jaz suddenly fell into a mind numbing ocean of pure bliss. Drowning in wave after wave of overwhelming pleasure, her mind and body completely lost in sensations as her sex fisted tightly, pulsating around his cock over and over.

“Oh gods yesss!! Oh my...Professor...so good!!” babbling nonsense, she rocked back and forth, slamming her hips back to meet the Professors strokes even as her legs were shaking so much she could barely keep her ass up for him. Her eyes closed and she reached between her legs with trembling fingers, she could hear him growling, his hands gripping her hips so tight she knew there would be bruises come morning. She didn’t care, she just wanted, needed to feel the Professors cum. She felt his cock swelling and flexing deep inside her...he hammered his hips back and forth like a piston a few more times, almost sending her off the mat and then let out a roar of pure pleasure that made her heart stop and her pussy pulse with pleasure a few more times.

With one more long slow stroke out and in, the Professor lowered them to the mat, twisting them onto their sides as they both fought to catch their breaths and calm the spasms still tingling throughout their bodies. Laying in the Professor’s arms, her breath caressing his upper arm with her head cradled on his shoulder. A soft groan escaped her when she felt him tilt his hips, shifting within her. She should get up and think about everything that had happened, but she was so relaxed and she was just too damn comfortable. If the Professor wanted to...than she would but until then she wasn’t moving a single muscle.

Jasmine’s had begun to get that weightless sensation in her body that you feel just before you fall into an exhausted and dreamless sleep. She could still hear couples enjoying themselves throughout the hut, their cries of pleasure and sometimes pain merging with increasing sounds of wildlife surrounding them in the wilderness.

The Professor shifted behind her, his arm wrapping around her possessively and she bit her lip to keep from smiling at the gesture. He rocked his hips, forcing his now semi hard cock to grind along the path between her firm backside cheeks and her eyes popped open with surprize. The Ko leaf, still affecting her, ensured that the small caress awoke her body almost instantly.

He turned her onto her stomach once more and she was already imagining his cock filling her tingling pussy again...but instead, he pressed a slick finger into her clenching backhole. She stopped breathing. Surely he wasn’t thinking...but obviously he was. He must have used the potent Ko mixture on her again because even though the thought of his cock in her tight little ass scared and embarrassed her, she wanted it as well.

She felt his cock pressing at her puckered hole, working his thick head in past the tight muscle until he had stretched her enough that he popped through the tight ring. Once his head was lodged inside her, the rest of his shaft was gradually worked in, back and forth, deeper and deeper.

Jasmine wasn’t sure if she completely enjoyed the sensation. She was stretched so tight around his shaft, the Ko leaf the only thing enabling him to enter her without too much pain. The man was too big to make anal sex as easy thing. She whimpered softly when he started thrusting harder. She remembered the people around them and flushed with embarrassment. Not only had she had sex in front of them all, but here she was letting the Professor take her in the ass for the first time.

She didn’t dare look up, the hand holding her head to the mat tightened and she felt her cock jerking inside of her, marking and claiming yet another part of her. Jasmine was confused and a little overwhelmed. While travelling, they had as easy going, fun relationship. The only time the Professor treated her as anything other then a student or assistant was when they were having sex. She really didn’t have any idea of where they stood, but she wasn’t going to make any assumptions. When he pulled from her and tucked her into his arms, telling her to get some sleep, Jasmine readily complied. Her ass was already sore and she had no idea whether or not it would be just ass uncomfortable come morning. Within minutes she was in a deep exhausted sleep.

------------------------------------------

She was staring at the contraption wrapped around her with disbelief. What the hell was this?! Jasmine was sore enough already without the thick cotton pulled and locked tightly between her pussy lips and backside. She was muttering to herself and trying to figure out how the hell she was going to wash up and use the bathroom when the Queen approached her, the chief standing within speaking distance, off to the side.

Jasmine lowered her long peasant skirt, the only thing she had been able to wear comfortably over the chastity belt and lowered her head with respect. The queen couldn’t speak a word of English, but when she held up a little key, Jasmine go the message.

“Oh thank the gods!” she reached to take the key but the queen pulled it back, shaking her head in the age old sign of disagreement. The chief was making the same sign himself and Jasmine blushed a deep deep red. She wondered if everyone in the tribe knew of her imprisonment.

“But, I have to pee damn it…” sighing and muttering half to herself but the queen must have guessed what she was saying, because she was lead to an area she could relieve herself.

The queen unlocked and helped her off with the torturous device. Well ok, maybe it wasn’t THAT bad, but it was bad enough. Jasmine was so happy she let out a quiet laugh and gave the woman a hug. Thirty minutes later, that smile had turned into a scowl when she learned she had to put the damn thing on again.

“Son of a goat, if you don’t have a very good reason for this when you get back Professor, I’m going to tear you a new one” muttering to herself while the Queen hiked the cotton up tighter and replaced the little lock. Not wanting to dwell and use too much energy on something she had no way to change for the moment.

Jasmine spent the rest of the day worrying about the Professor while cursing him whenever she sat down. Her butt hurt, and the belt was just making it that much worse.

“You better make it back safely so I can yell at you damn it.”

Jasmine was sitting with a handful of the tribe’s young women, all of them giggling and chatting about the previous night; if the blushes on their faces were any indication, when the blast of a machine gun echoed through the village. For a moment it seemed the world had stopped. The circle of women froze, hardly daring to breath until a shout rang out in the distance. After that, panic ensued.

Watching the women scream and run in terror made Jasmine’s heart race. She couldn’t understand what was being said, everyone reverting to their native tongue in the chaos. She knew the gunshots and reactions meant danger, but did the tribe have any plans for when they were attacked? Would they all stand and fight or run off in every direction? Looking at the women with her, she thought dismayed that the last was most likely.

Taking a few deep breaths, trying to remain calm even as every worse case scenario the Professor told her about popped into her head. She tried to tie her hair up but was shaking so hard that it was impossible, she was terrified.

Looking around she saw a scruffy looking man with a gun in his hand rounding up the villagers. Turning slowly, she spotted like men at every corner repeating the scene. Women and men were being restrained and separated, any attempts at struggling were quickly subdued as more villagers were caught. No one wanted to be the cause of one of their family coming to harm.

A small group of the attackers had the chief and tribe queen surrounded. Both were attempting to remain stoic, but when the chief was hit in the face with one of the guns and collapsed, the queen let out a cry and tried to go to him. She too was grabbed and shackled, they drew her away from the wounded leader and forced her over to join the women huddled together, taking what little comfort they could from each other.

During all this, Jasmine had slowly and quietly made her way to the hut containing her baggage. She knew running would just attract attention, slowly and calmly making her way around the shadowed edges would give her the best chance of reaching her target. Her fingers were knotted in the long flowing fabric of her skirt, trying to keep from drawing attention.

She had made it into the hut and was desperately scrounging through everything for something that might help them. Maybe if she had something of enough value the others would leave..”ya, right” Jaz thought to herself. Just as she got her hand around her phone, an arm wrapped around her waist and lifted her off the ground. A deep laugh and victorious statement followed when Jasmine squealed and was tossed across the hut, a machine gun pointed right at her.

Her hands came up instantly, as though she would be able to ward off bullets with the palms of her hands. He waved his gun from her to the door, motioning that he wanted her to lead the way outside and she reluctantly climbed to her feet, her entire body trembling. It was a good thing it hadn’t been long ago that the queen had lead her once more to relieve herself because she didn’t think she was easily going to get the chance again any time soon.

Once out of the hut and down the steps, Jasmine walked towards the other herded women but was grabbed and guided towards what she took to be the attackers leader. Stumbling a few times, her heart pounding in her chest she was posed in front of the tall man. She noticed the chief was kneeling on the ground but conscious once more. A dark bruise covered one side of his face already, a trail of blood dripping from his forehead and off his chin.

More of the enemy men came and surrounded them, laughing back and forth to each other...some lifting her hair, smelling it, while one grabbed the back of her skirt. She smacked the hand and a chorus of laughter rang out from them. Smiling the enemy tribes leader came closer, his hand gripping and knotting in her hair tightly, pulling her head to the side as he growled out something or other. He slowly lifted her skirt, staring down into her eyes as if daring her to slap him as well. Jasmine knew she was in more danger now than ever before. Biting her lip and fisting her hands at her sides, she tried to ignore what was happening.

He growled something and the wounded leader answered him reluctantly, she had no idea what was being said, wasn’t even sure she wanted to know.

“Where did you get a hold of such a treasure?” the warrior demanded from the southern tribe leader.

“She is just a visiting american, doing research on our customs and rituals,” the answer was slurred. The hit the chief had taken to the head had left him dizzy and he had a hard time concentrating.

He stared down at the young women, his hand wrapping tighter in her hair, just to see the pain on her face. When he finally got the irritating river of fabric lifted so he could view his newly won property, the chastity belt intrigued him.

“What is this now…” he grabbed the side of thick cotton and jerked upwards, listening to the girl yelp and cry out while he did. “Why does she wear this?” He gave it a few more tugs just to hear the girl complain and jerked her head further back so that she knew she shouldn’t be complaining at all.

“Answer me!” the warrior barked down at the kneeling man.

“She is property of the Rose, he...he wanted it well known to everyone as some of the men expressed an interest in her.”

“Yes, I imagine they did.” the fact that this woman was the Rose’s only made her that much more interesting. “But she is not his property anymore. Now...she is mine,” his final words were spoken loudly enough that he ensured his own men would hear. Letting her skirt fall back down, he shoved her towards his brother, the man that had brought her to him.

“This one, I am keeping for myself, take care of her brother.”

Jasmine was glad to be away from the savage leader, almost grateful to the man she was tossed back towards. He grabbed her upper arm tightly and pulled her after him. They still weren’t headed towards the other women and she was getting more panicked for every moment that passed.

What was going to happen to her? Would the Professor be able to find her or would she become one of the statistics he told his students about during his lectures? Tears gathered in her eyes, but she refused to let them fall. She would think of something, somehow she would get out of this….eventually.

Jasmine was mentally and physically exhausted. She watched with the others as the men were dragged to their deaths, listening to the women scream in anguish and fear. By the time the northerners were finished, all that was left of the tribes home were smoldering huts and weeping elders scattered about the ruins. The southern tribe chief knelt on the ground, forced to watch the destruction while the enemy leader laughed. With a vicious swing, he hit the kneeling man, knocking him out and leaving him with the elders.

“This land is mine!” the northerners tribe chief shouted out in Khmer, a triumphant grin on his face. His men shouted victoriously back to him, their voices echoing through the surrounding. Within two hours of their arrival, the enemy chief was leading the small army of men and their captives towards home.

Stumbling along in front of the leader's brother, Jasmine knew it wasn’t a good thing to be singled out the way she was. At one point the ruthless man guiding her along ripped her blouse open with a lecherous smile, his gaze falling to her bared breasts. He grabbed her hair in one hand while pinching and groping her, growling things to her she couldn’t understand. When a shout rang out, he turned her and shoved her forward, leaving her bare for all the men to gawk at.

After a few hours in the heat, following the grueling pace set them, her throat was burning with thirst. She must have given some sign to the brother because he approached with his canteen. When he spoke this time, Jasmine was surprised she could understand him.

“You fuck chief good tonight. Bad fuck and you fuck all of us.”

She watched him take a long drink, knowing exactly the effect the mixture would be having on him. It seemed to her that all the people here mixed Ko leaf in with everything they consumed. Jaz hoped that meant it didn’t hit them as hard as it had her. When offered the canteen, a carnal smile on his face, Jasmine shook her head no. She might be dieing of thirst, but she needed to be able to think. The concoction might help her through whatever she was to face over the next few hours but it wouldn’t help her find a way to escape.

“No thank you, I’m fine,” she replied and turned to return to their trek. The man grabbed and pulled her back by the hair, ignoring the yelp of pain that escaped her. He forced Jaz back against a thick tree, stepping closer and pressing his body to hers. He grinded his hips painfully into her, leaning so close she almost gagged from the smell of his foul breath.

“Will not matter you enjoy female...we enjoy,”

He rubbed his stiffening cock up and down her hip, proving that he was already enjoying himself. With a coarse laugh at her horrified look, he pulled her back and shoved her in front of him, smacking her ass with his hand to get her walking again.

A few hours later they stopped for the night. Only a few tents were set up, most of the men were standing guard over the tied women and children. A few of the women were disengaged from the long chain and dragged off by men not on guard duty.

Jasmine was lead to the largest tent and tossed onto the blanket in one corner of the canvas floor. With her hands bound behind her, she stumbled painfully to her knees. The chastity belt was pulled up do tight she was red and swollen. Her hands had long since fallen numb and she wasn’t looking forward to the torment she was going to feel once released from either.

The brother stood over her, his hand vulgarly stroking the bulge in his pants and enjoying her discomfort. When the Chieftain joined them, Jasmine knew she was in for a rough night.

“So, property of the Rose...now I make you mine.”

Back
Top Bottom