Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[RP] Creatures in the Woods. (Vice x Himeko)

Vice

Moon
Accalia wandered through the forest and she was in an extremely bad mood, she knew she should be upset, or dejected, but right now, all she could feel was anger. It was nothing new for Accalia to feel different, like she was the odd one out, she had dealt with it most of her like within her pack, but until recently she was able to ignore it. Accalia was not the same as most werewolves, she was not a male but at the same time she was not quite a female, what made matters worse was she was expected to act like a female, she was expected to submit to any alpha that honored her with the privilege of claiming her, the only problem with this was, she always saw herself as the alpha, she was the one who always had to be in control. Because of this Accalia, caused allot of issues within her pack, no one would take her seriously and when the issue was pressed it always broke out in fights and brawling matches, even if she beat the alpha who wanted to claim her it would change nothing, so she was banished from the pack because she was creating too much conflict where there needed to be none and not showing respect when it was demanded.

Accalia didn't honestly know what she was going to do from here on out, she knew she wasn't going to change, that would be a fate worse than death, she was very sure of who she was and who she wanted to be, even if she ended up dying out here, she was fully prepared to let her stubbornness kill her. After a few days of walking Accalia came across a small house, she knew it was not empty because of the lights and the figure of a woman she had seen through windows from time to time. Accalia's kind rarely interacted with humans because of obvious reason, growing up she was always warned against it, but she was curious about them, her own kind had abandoned her, so what did she care for their rules?

Tonight was a full moon and Accalia was going to finally satisfy her curiosity, she didn't know what to expect, but walking these woods only increased her anger more and more, she wanted something to do and it seemed this house was the only thing for a while that would give her something to do. Accalia was covered in dark brown fur, she was quite tall at 6"2, which was not uncommon for werewolves, but was uncommon for the female ones, across her stomach and face she had a oval or white fur, except the area around her eyes and her black nipples. Accalia was dressed in a simple loincloth to do very little to hide the fact that she had a cock and a similar cloth that stretched across her breasts, werewolves were not know for their clothing and although these did cover her, they did so barely, it was pretty easy to imagine what she was hiding.

Accalia walk over to the door and pushed it, but it was budge, she then began to claw at the door hoping to slice through the material. Accalia did this for a good 5 minutes and even though splinters of wood were walling away from the door, it was clear it would take a while before she wade it through. Accalia decided to just go with brute force and began to slam her shoulder into the door, she did this again and again and after a few minutes the door swung open and she barged inside. With a snarl on her face Accalia sniffed the air, she knew someone was close by and she was in no mood for being polite. "Human, I know you are here, come out, trust me, you wont like it if you make me hunt you." Accalia let out a feral growl as if to emphasize her warning.

It had been some time since she had moved into her new home and she was a bit lonely, granted she didn't mind the solitude from time to time. But it was just boring living there sometimes. Sure she had entertainment there but it wasn't the same. Sesshi Amakura, stood only 5"1 with dark brown hair and piercing red eyes, which was quite common in her family. She wore black rimmed glasses and was currently wearing a tank top and ripped jean shorts due to the hot weather she was having. She has a few freckles on her nose, as well as a piercing, which was small. She had one earring in her left ear, just to further show she was a rebel in her parents eyes, well if they were alive that was. There was nothing she could do and so here she was, with the cottage her parents left her. She knew they wouldn't live forever, but to lose them like she did was hard. Dogs, is what they said killed her parents. Though she had a sinking feeling that that wasn't the case.

She wasn't that old really, she was only 19 and with not a care in the world, well for the time being. She had just finished with dinner when she heard some sort of scratching at the door. A wild animal perhaps... She thought as she turned around and put her dishes away in the sink. As the scratching continued for a good 5 minutes of the clawing before she heard it go silent. "Must be gone no...." She paused as she now hear a form of slamming against her door. "Fuck me! Someone's here!" She cursed under her breath and then began to run to her room. Hearing the gruff voice outside she knew there was something not right here. Like she would go down without fighting. She grabbed a knife and held it close to her as she called back out to whatever was there trying to get in her home. "G-Go a-away! I'm armed and will not resist to fight back!" She was scared shitless but she figured if she fought back she'd might make it out alive. She wasn't going to go down like her parents and she would fight back if she had to.

Accalia gave her biggest wolfish grin after she heard the words from Sesshi, she had spent her life fighting some of the strongest alpha's in her pack and she knew little about humans, but she did know they were quite fragile. Using her nose and ears, Accalia pin pointed where Sesshi was and began to make her way towards the human girl. Accalia was never allowed any sexual interaction with other females, it wasn't that those type of relationships were not allowed to form, it was more a case of they usually formed under an alpha and seeing as Accalia refused to accept anyone to have any dominance over her, she was quite restricted in that area. However Accalia was always attracted to the females of her pack, although that attraction was rarely returned, she was an outcast, often look down upon. Accalia had never heard of relationships between werewolves and humans, that was mostly due to the fact that they were not allow much interaction with humans, but also because by the time a human was brought into the pack they would have already been turned.

Accalia made it to Sesshi and found her in a bedroom, her appearance was strange, this was the first human she had ever seen, but she was definitely cute. Even though Accalia was angry, she had no desire to hurt or kill Sesshi, but seeing as she saw her with a weapon, she thought a fight was going to happen. Considering Accalia was no longer in her pack, she no longer had to live by the rules, she could challenge anyone, within her pack if an alpha saw someone he liked, he could challenge them to the rite of mating, the other werewolf could then either submit willingly, or refuse, but if they refused, they would having to fight the alpha to get away or he would take her by force. Accalia began removing the cloth from her chest and then her loincloth covering her large cock, this was traditional when challenging someone to the rite of mating, little did Accalia know that Sesshi, had no idea what happening with the pack. "I challenge you to the ownership of your body, submit now or I will take what is mine by force." Accalia began crouching and slowly creeped towards the girl, even though she didn't think it would be much of a challenge, she had no experience with humans and did not want to be surprised.

Sadly, yes humans were fragile but needless to say when backed into a corner they will fight with everything they had in them. She didn't know what her attacker was just yet seeing as it hadn't entered her room... Yet. This must be the thing that killed mum and dad... She thought as she held onto the knife for dear life. She could hear Accelia in her house and now was ever more frightful. She knew how to fight, well decent enough. She had taken some self defense classes but had grown up to be good with a bow and arrow thanks to her dad, sad thing was those were in her living-room so all she had was the knife. She could hear her getting closer now and then took a defensive stance.

Once the door was down she could now see her attacker well. Though what she saw was shocking to her, she had heard of werewolves but never seen them, though she did suspect they were the cause of her parents deaths. Watching in horror as the beast stripped what little cloths it wore and then challenging her, she knew this wasn't just going to be a fight for her life but a fight for her freedom now. "S-Stay away from me you... You monster!" She yelled as lunged at Accelia with her knife. Sadly her aim wasn't true and instead she ended up tripping over her tail that she hadn't seen there before. Still she had to try and run to the living-room to get her bow. She knew she would have a slight chance if she managed to get there in time, that was IF she could.

A huge grin formed on Accalia's face, even though Sesshi was fighting for her life, Accalia thought the clumsiness of her prey was quite funny, it was nothing like she expected, she just thought the humans would be slower than her, but this one seemed like she had no idea what she was doing with her feet. Accalia was also becoming more annoyed, mating with her can't be the worst thing in the world can it? She obviously didn't know that Sesshi was fighting for her life and also assumed she was doing what everyone in her pack did fought against her because they did not want to be the one who was known as the one who lay with the outcast. Accalia thought things outside her pack would be different, but obviously not, it seemed this girl was just as judgemental as the rest of them.

Accalia got onto all for legs and began to run after Sesshi, she had already had enough of these games and sprinted through the house towards her. Accalia found the girl in the living room, it looked like she was running with purpose as if she was trying tying to get something. Accalia leapt towards Sesshi, the two of the began to fall to the floor with a thud and Accalia turned the helpless girl over so she was lying on her back, she the clamped hew jaws around the girls neck, she didn't bite down hard enough to draw blood or cause to much pain, but this was a sign of victory in her pack, it shows the loser that they could have died in seconds if the winner wanted it.

Accalia held Sesshi like that for a good minute, before licking she spot she was biting, she then grabbed both of the girls wrists and held them above her head with one hand. Accalia sat on the girl's waist and used the claws on her other hand to rip through the tank-top. "I will be denied no longer and I am no monster!" Accalia obviously though Sesshi's comment was in reference to the fact she had a cock, not the fact that in Sesshi's eyes, she literally looked like a monster. With Accalia's cock resting on Sesshi's stomach and her tits in full view she gave the girl a hungry grin. "Now you can submit to me now, or you can make this fun and I will take what I want and do what I have to to get get." Accalia didn't mind playing rough, in fact it would make things better for her, but still she wanted to give the girl a chance. "What will it be?"

It hadn't been that she wanted to be clumsy at that moment it just she wasn't use to seeing something out of a horror film or something. "Just leave me alone..." She whimpered as she felt the large canines on her throat. "I say you're a monster because I know it was your kind who took my parents away from me!" Sesshi screamed, yet knowing full well there was no one around to hear her but Accalia. "Please let me go and I won't be forced to hurt you." She finished as she then felt for a minute there that she was going to be killed right then and there. She didn't know if werewolves killed after mating but she didn't wanna find out either. She just wanted to live her life here with her solitude but no... This was to surreal and she knew she had lost.

"I'll never submit!" She replied as she struggled to get free, not realizing just how strong this beast was. She knew it was the wrong choice but she had to try and get out of this situation she had found herself in. She could feel the warm cock on her stomach and could feel something warm oozing out of it as she then noticed what her captor had other than her breasts. "Please... Don't hurt me..." She whimpered as she could feel her cloths now being shredded as the beast was now starting to force herself onto her. "Y-You don't want to d-do this! I don't wanna die!" She screamed as she kneed Accalia in the stomach, though to her surprise that stomach was like iron. No way could she escape this, but she wouldn't stop fighting until she couldn't fight anymore.

Accalia grinned at Sesshi the lifted herself up, whilst still holding the girls wrists and closed her mouth around the button on her shorts and ripped it free, she found the clothes of the human strange, but she was to able accept that many things about humans were different and now would be the worst time to question them. When Accalia heard the accusation of killing the girls parents, she had heard nothing about this, obviously her kind would kill humans if they were getting in the way of their pack or trying to hunt them, but the werewolves never actively hunted humans, normally if it was something innocent like a human discovering the werewolf pack, at worst the pack would just turn them. Accalia got angry at the girl for making these accusations, she got up and gripped Sesshi's hair and dragged her back to the bedroom.

Accalia threw the girl on the the bed then dragged her shorts off her legs, laying her on her stomach Accalia leapt onto Sesshi's back, pressed her breasts into the girls back, she took her large cock in her hand and began to stroke it up and down the girls labia. Although the werewolf was not face, she was much more heavy that Sesshi and she enjoyed the feeling of the smaller girl underneath her. "For someone who doesn't want to die, you are sure not doing a good job at convincing me." There was something about the fear that could be felt from the girl that Accalia loved, she moved her jaw back toward her neck. "Maybe I will just give up on my plans for your body and be done with you right now." This time when Accalia clamped down, it was not as hard, her teeth were barely grazing Sesshi's neck and she was also using her tongue to sooth the area.

She didn't know just how pissed she had made Accalia but figured it out soon enough once when her hair was pulled and then was dragged back into her room. "No no no! Stop please!" She yelped as she was then thrown onto her bed with the last remaining bit of her cloths stripped from her. She whimpered as she heard Accalia's words and then stopped flailing. "No... I don't want to die... Just please stop..." She began to cry as she now knew her position, well most of it. Though in the back of her mind, she had a sinking feeling that maybe she accused the wrong... Pack? Regardless though she knew she was in a bad bind and couldn't get out of it. She didn't have the strength that Accalia had nor the momentum. But she knew that she had lost and might as well take her medicine and let the beast have its way with her.

She could feel the teeth against her neck again and knew she was toast if she didn't say anything first. "Fine... Have your way with me.... But please leave once your done..." She whimpered in defeat. Her body shivered under Accalia's body as she began to beath heavily from the panic. She could almost feel her life slip from her the more time had passed and she couldn't bare the thought of dying like this, but if she behaved maybe she might get to live to see another day.

Back
Top Bottom