Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F/Futa x Any Some Ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

Moon
I am posting in this sections for pairings that don't have plots, however if there is one you are interested in, let me know and I am sure we can come up with a plot for it. I usually play any sex against any sex, I do have some preferences with some pairings, but if that is the case, then I will let you know. I prefer to play the fire role in this list, for example: Person 1 (me) x person 2 (you).

One note if I am playing against a male, I tend to prefer the male to be submissive, I don't mean he can't have a personality but I don't tend to play against 'alpha males'. Also depending on the plot and pairing, I may want to play a Futa, just let me know if that is not your thing.

Serial killer x victim(s)
Bully x Victim
Daughter x Mother
Couple x submissive third (this can contain cuckoldry depending on your interests.)
FFF x M/F (this can be mother and her friends, or any grouping, the idea is your character would be the focus of the different Women, this is on of the plots where there would likely be Futa's if it is against a male, I think it would be more fun that way..)
Kidnapper x Victim

Also if you have any pairings that are similar to these, let me know, if it is not my thing I will just let you know, but am always happy to put together a plot for something that might interest me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom