Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Father's Lust; A Daughter's Desire: The Island {darkest_fate&Business Casual}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
God, just looking at the island from the plane had been enough to make TJ squeal like a little girl. She'd had to lean over her daddy's lap, staring at the glittering blue waters and the lush landscape that kept unfolded before them. The pretty blonde teenager couldn't even believe her dad had agreed to this! Okay, yeah, Jason Williams was a cool fucking dad. He let teenage daughter get a couple of tattoos and some light breast enhancements for her eighteenth. How fucking cool was that? On top of that, he was fucking hot. Like, super fucking hot. Like omigod, I have a DILF hot. Like maybe TJ had spent the past few years comparing every guy that took an interest hot.

Okay, so, yeah, TJ knew she was a Daddy's girl. She'd been that way since she was waddling around and stuff. Not that she hadn't loved her mom: her mom had been fucking awesome. Plus her mom had been pretty hot too, not too far away from TJ's own blue-eyed, big-chested glory (in point of fact, TJ did note that now her breasts were much closer to her mom's). But then Mom had gotten sick, leaving TJ to try and comfort Dad. It had sucked, but that was over a year ago now, and they'd gotten really close over that past year. Hence, y'know, boob job and tats.

Plus: Hawaiian vacation! TJ let out another little squeal just thinking about it. That plane had actually landed some time ago, then they'd had to take a boat off to a much smaller island where apparently their actual resort was (TJ had looked up some of the details online, and she'd been babbling little factoids throughout the entire boatride, which she was sure her dad appreciated). now they were stepping off the boat and omi-fucking-god, it was just too damn perfect. Almost immediately this gorgeous Hawaiian girl came forward to drape leis around their necks. Then TJ got a bright pink flower threaded into her light blond hair. She was practically vibrating with excitement now.

"Omigod, Dad!" she said, moving to grab her dad's arm and tug. "This is amazing? Did I say you were the best, because you are totally the fucking best!" TJ giggled, batting her pretty blue eyes up at her dad. Okay, yeah, she might have been flirting a little. The weather meant a light pink sundress with a floral pattern, which meant that TJ was feeling pretty freakin' cute right now. Not that she didn't feel pretty freakin' cute in general, but pretty clothes helped. And, again, her dad was, like, super hot. And awesome.

"So the resort owns, like, this entire section of beach," TJ started babbling, likely repeating bits. "And they've got these super cute little bungalows that are, like, almost right up against the shoreline. We're in one of those, right? Please say we are! Oh, who am I kidding; You are way too fucking awesome not to have gotten us hooked up with one of those." TJ giggled again.

She may have been giddy. Just a bit.

Jason Williams was a rather successful businessman who had lost his wife to cancer merely a year ago. Since then his life had been consumed by his daughter and his work, the two things he could truly take pride in. He had built his investment firm from the ground up into the international powerhouse that it was now, and funded projects of every size. His daughter however was the true meaning in his life and what kept him going. Whether it was shopping, movies, camping, or whatever he would spend any free time he had with her.

Though he and his daughter spent whatever free time he had together, it wasn't until now that he'd been able to book a vacation with her. Soon they'd be off on a first class jet to Hawaii where they'd have an island getaway and some true time to bond together. He felt strange turning off his work phone and leaving his responsibilities to the CFO, but someone had to be in charge for the week that he would be away.

Being in such a prominent role with his company he made sure to stay in shape, running and lifting each day, giving him a lean, muscular build. He kept his graying salt and pepper hair short and neat with his sharp jaw clean shaven. His deep blue eyes seemed to pop in contrast to his hair, a smile almost always highlighting his high cheekbones.

After a few hours on the plane they had another half hour on a boat until they had finally arrived at the resort. His smile ran cheek to cheek to see his gorgeous daughter so excited. "You always say I'm the best, dear." He said as their necks were draped with leis and they were given the keys to their bungalow.

"Are you fucking kidding? Of course I got us the best bungalow this island has to offer." He said as he carried their bags and led her off to the end of the island where they arrived at their not so humble abode. The bungalow was lavishly furnished and sat right along the water's edge, their private strip of beach and even a hot tub and full bar up on the patio. "So now TJ, how much do you love me?" He asked playfully as he rested his hand low on her back.

Of course TJ knew about her dad's work and how hard he worked. She actually gave a shit too, listening when he had to bitch about the problems at work, sometimes even offering solutions and such. She may be a blonde, but she frequently studied up, not just wanting to be known as a giant walking pair of tits. Hence why she'd gotten a few acceptance letters to colleges already, and not just because her dad could probably have purchased a small wing or two.

"Well, I'm probably always saying it because it's true," she argued, smirking. "Can't argue with that logic. Pluuuus, if you're the best, that makes me, like, super good by default. Win/win," she nodded at that, flushing a little. She was quite proud of her parents after all, and the Williams family name and all that. Not that she wanted to be all "I'm a Williams, bow down before me and suck my toes" or anything. Just... it was a lot to live up to.

This was just going in cycles, really.

The mention of the bungalow had TJ squealing. She threw her arms over her daddy's neck, lunging up to give him a peck on the cheek. "And you say you're not the best," she said, laughing as she pulled away. "I should feel really super guilty about taking up a primo spot, but, like, this is kinda the last year I get to be a cute teenage girl, so I'm totally gonna let you spoil me," she wiggled her hips as they walked along.

Soon she was squealing and hopping as she actually saw said bungalow. her blue eyes got even huger, her jumps got a little jumpier, and she gave her dad another almost violent peck on the cheek. "Omigod, Daddy, you are just, you're so fucking amazing. I love you, like, so much," she smiled up at him, brushing back some hair from her face and just beaming up at him. Right now, Taylor-Jean Williams felt like the luckiest damn girl in the world.

Those pecks on the cheek meant the world to him, but if she felt the way he suspected she did then those pecks would be going elsewhere soon enough. But for now, he simply placed his hand on her hip and gave her a peck on the forehead back. They'd have time to escalate things over this trip, but they'd at least need to make it to their temporary home first.

"Am I not the best fucking dad in the world? I deserve a medal?" He joked as she beamed with excitement at the sight of their bungalow, quickening their place and jumping playful as they approached. Once at the door he turned the key and opened her into the fresh oceanside view and smell of the lavishly furnished bungalow.

"Only the best for my girl." He said as he sat their bags down by the door and took a deep breath in. "Love you too, baby." He added as he gave her a playful pat on the rear to let her loose. "So we can do whatever you like, but first thing's first; I'm gonna whip up some drinks. What would you like?"

"Pretty sure I already got you the mug, or the t-shirt," replied TJ teasingly, still smiling at her dad. She felt like giving him a light pinch or something, begging for attention like that. But part of her felt like she was maybe supposed to be giving him attention. After all, her mom was gone and, well, TJ couldn't recall her dad trying to get out there or see anyone. He was still hot, and surely he still had needs.

Right, not the time to think about all that. Time to all but skip into the bungalow, hopping from room to room. "Omigod, this is amazing!" she said at the first room. Then, ducking out onto a veranda: "So amazing!" Then she darted into the bedroom. "Fucking amazing!" Though it was weird, was there only the one bedroom? The best bungalow... would that be for, like, honeymoons and stuff? TJ made a note to at least ask about that later.

For now, her dad said the sort of words that caught every teenager's attention. "Oh, I'll have something super fruity," she said, all but skipping back to her dad. "Just make sure it's super loaded with, like, tequila or something. You know me: always wanting to get totally crunk."

TJ pulled a super serious face, eyes narrowing for a few seconds. Like her dad didn't know that TJ only drank shit that was so girly it was nearly virginal, and even then, she generally only drank whenever he was around to do the whole supervising dad thing (or whenever friends' parents were around; there was a list). Plus, TJ genuinely didn't like getting drunk. It messed with her head, and she could not hold liquor, like, at all.

"The mug, the shirt, the calendar, the mousepad. I think you've gotten me the whole set by now." He teased back as she smiled to him. Surely she'd show her appreciation over their trip. He didn't need another number one dad anything.

He followed eagerly behind her as she skipped from room to room, eventually arriving in the bedroom before heading back out to the living area. He laughed as she mentioned getting crunk, he knew she wasn't one for heavy drinking. She'd just want something sweet and fruity.

"Of course, one pitcher of fruit juice with a splash of tequila coming up!" He joked as he made his way out to the bar and started whipping up a pitcher of raspberry margaritas, making sure to make it to her liking. "Since I know it will take you forever, go get changed into a bikini. I came here for sun!" He said as he finished off the pitcher, pouring two glasses for them.

It only took him a minute to hop into the bathroom and change into his swim trunks, a navy blue pair that showed off his sizable bulge. Without a shirt on to hide his muscular frame he walked back out to the patio bar and grabbed his glass, sipping from it as he waited for his beauty of a daughter to come out.

TJ would've rolled her eyes at his comments regarding her dad purchases. She'd gone a little nuts one Father's Day, literally getting her dad all the number one things. It had been a sort of joke, though the kind of joke with just enough truth behind it to sort of make it all the funnier.

"Awesome," she said at his joking drink selection. "Give me that sweet juice," she popped up to give him another peck on the cheek, only to roll her eyes yet again, this time as her dad teased her about changing. "Nah, I figured we were hear for the epic skiing," she said. "I mean, I brought all my cutest snow bunny gear!" Giggling, TJ headed off to see where they'd put their luggage. she'd thought she'd seen it in the bedroom when they'd unloaded. Not like hers was all that hard to miss: she'd gotten this loud, checkered thing, albeit in blue and green instead of bright pink or something. Her dad's was a lot classier.

TJ had to flush seeing the two together, sitting in the bedroom. Clearly the help figured that they were staying together. Did they... did they think they were a couple? TJ chewed her lip, playing with a loose strand of hair. The idea sounded... kind of fun, actually. She did think her dad was, like, a major gray fox and all. That would make her a trophy girlfriend though, which she wasn't a total fan of.

Right, changing. TJ groaned as she hefted her luggage onto the bed. When she unzipped it, an explosion of clothes happened, with her barely containing them. "Dad!" she yelled, sorting through it all. "Do you remember where I put my swimsuit?" She thought it was a bikini, but she wasn't sure she'd pack something like that for hanging out with her dad. Then again, she could work on her tan: blondes looked great with tans, right? TJ made a note to ask her dad about it while she sorted through the utter mess which was her clothing.

Jason had been enjoying his margarita on the patio when he heard his daughter for him, wondering about her swimsuits. That's right, he'd told her not to pack any because he had bought her a few personally for the trip. "One second, dear!" He called out as he set his drink down and went to his luggage.

He pulled out the revealing yellow sling bikini he'd purchased for her a few days before their trip and went to the bedroom with it, tossing it to her as he saw the mess of clothes she'd created. "Remember, I bought a few of these to surprise you with. So, surprise! Hope you like it."

And with that he took his leave, a sly smirk on his face as he left her in the bedroom and went back out to the deck that overlooked the ocean. Grabbing his glass he refilled it as he awaited her return.

one second? TJ paused, tapping her fingers along her luggage while she waited. There had to be a suit or something in here somewhere. She supposed she could just pick out a bra and panties or something. Though now that she looked over her selection, she had to flush: TJ had packed a lot of her sexier underwear. Why had she done something like that? It wasn't like this was some sexy getaway weekend with her older lover.

Not that you'd object to that, an inner voice told her. Flushing slightly, TJ turned as her father entered. Soon a bit of yellow and black fabric landed on the bed. "Daddy!" she said, gasping. She leaned over to lightly smack him. "I thought you were joking!" Because this definitely not something you bought for a daughter. Given the size of TJ's breasts, she figured that they'd mostly be spilling out of the thing. The straps would cover nipples... and just about that. The little base would barely cover TJ's slit, and if she hadn't very, very recently waxed, it would be showing a lot more.

TJ stood there, fingering the fabric for a few more seconds. Why get her this? Well, the answer was obvious: he wanted to see her in it. She'd look... well, pretty sexy, but almost... slutty. TJ slid her sundress off her shoulders, letting it pool to the floor. she should put the thing on just to show her daddy. Yeah, that's what she'd do. not to, like, show off in front of him or something. Just to be all, like, this is totally inappropriate.

Trembling fingers tied the string around TJ's neck. She had to be careful to adjust the straps, and already her nipples were starting to peak through the fabric. She reached down, adjusting the V below. And of course it bisected her ass cheeks, adding an outline to the heart. TJ took a deep breath, which of course made her tits jiggle. She shook herself out, and strolled out of the bedroom, like she was wearing something completely normal. "Oh, is that one mine?" she asked, taking the newly refreshed glass out of her dad's hand. Blue eye sparking with mischief and flirtation, TJ took a sip of the drink, letting out a little "mm" as the fruit hit her tongue.

Jason knew that in buying this suit for her he was doing something wildly inappropriate, but when she strutted outside as if nothing were different about her he couldn't help but take pride in deciding to make this leap. "Damn, you look amazing, sweetheart." He said as his drank in the beauty of her supple curves, her tits looking like they could spill out at any moment as he gave her a playful whistle.

As she stole the drink right out of his hand he reached down and gave her ass a playful smack with the now empty hand, savoring the way it juggled into place against his palm. "So TJ, how is it?" He asked as he grabbed the glass he'd originally poured for her and gave it a sip, by then the ice had started to melt and it was slightly diluted but still tasted great.

"So then, how do we start? Ocean, tanning, the hot tub? The choices are endless and I don't care what we do--I'm spending time with the hottest babe on this island." He said with a sense of pride in his voice. He was going to make this happen.

TJ flushed slightly at her dad's compliments. It was very much a dad thing to say, but she was very much dressed in a way that daughters did not dress for her dad. She could feel his gaze drinking her in, and it made her want to squirm a little. She hid it by taking another sip of the drink, which did taste pretty good. "The drink or the suit?" she asked, smiling at him. "'cuz the drink is pretty bomb, but I don't know if I'd want anyone to see me in public wearing this," she turned slightly, looking back. He'd just smacked her ass... and that felt... well, kind of exciting, but a little weird too.

"Like, everything's about to pop. It's super embarrassing," TJ flushed, moving to brush hair back again. his next question nearly had her head spinning. That wasn't even considering massages or activities and stuff, which TJ really hoped they'd do. She definitely wanted to spend at least one day getting the shit pampered out of her. Plus, there were supposed to be all kinds of, like, fun tours and stuff. She didn't just want to laze around all day, even if the view all but encouraged it.

but she just had to jump on that last little comment. "Really?" she asked, turning around and looking. "Are you hiding her in the closet or something? Because Dad, I've got to tell you: that's super creepy," she smiled as she took another sip, thinking to herself that she was probably with the hottest dad on the island, at the least, and probably one of it not outright the hottest guys too.

Jason wasn't surprised to get a little pushback from her on the suit. It was a rather large jump to go from light flirting at home to practically exposing herself in front of him at their private bungalow. She'd certainly earned her trip out there just by showing him how it looked on her. "I know, but you did agree to wear anything I bought for you as a gift." He added as he threw back his glass and finished his second, wanting to wait a while before a third.

"The fact that everything's about to pop is the point. I want you to feel like you can show off in any setting. Remember your eighteenth birthday present?" He teased, referencing her boob job. "I didn't get that for you to be modest with."

Jason laughed as she joked about him hiding a girl in the closet. "No, I'm looking at her right now, and practically everything she has to offer." He laid it on thick, sure he was her father, but look at what she was wearing in front of him. "And don't worry, I've got a nice schedule for us tomorrow. But since we got in a little later today I figured we'd just enjoy each other's company and our lovely abode."

"Duh, why do you think I put this on?" asked TJ, shifting slightly. she knew that most of her assets were definitely on display right now. Still, she had to gasp at her dad's comment regarding her last present, and she reached over to lightly smack him on the shoulder, before sticking her tongue out. "You're a horrible, horny old man," she said with absolutely no venom.

Though she was also tempted to point out that she wasn't the only Williams there showing off what they had. Her dad's excellent body was on full display, with those absolutely killer abs and the tight trunks. TJ let her eyes flick downward for just a moment, more than slightly curious. It did seem like there may be a little tenting action going on there. The flirting that followed her own teasing comment seemed to show that it wasn't all in TJ's head.

"Well, I can tell you that she's all yours," promised TJ. She tapped her dad on the shoulder. "I'm not going to be making goo-goo eyes at pool boys or anything. Besides, there's no way that any guy here's going to look half as good as you. I mean, damn, you've got a better bod than most of the guys in my class," she took the moment to rake her own eyes over said bod, before taking another drink. Part of her wanted to ask about tomorrow's schedule, but she also wanted to keep as much surprise as she could.

So for now, TJ walked out to the deck, looking over at their utterly amazing view. It was just.. all kind of wow. "This place is just... unbelievable," she turned, beaming to her dad again. "And I've got, like, the best company ever for it too. I am super spoiled. You're a horrible dad, spoiling me like this. Going to have to take that mug back," she took a sip out of her drink, eyes dancing with puckish mischief again.

"She's all mine? Well I'm certainly glad to hear that I'll only have fight boys off of you and not fighting you off of boys." He teased as he caught her eyeing his body, flexing his biceps playfully as her eyes drank him in. "And please, don't flatter me. You know it all goes to my head. I've got a big enough ego problem already from work. You're heading into dangerous territory." He joked as they stood there in the warm sun.

"Thisnis place is almost, almost as beautiful as you are. Or in other words, really fucking beautiful." He said boldly as she teased him for spoiling her, calling him a horrible dad for doing such a thing. "And yet this is why you love me. All these little fun surprises I do for you."

He stretched his arms over his head before grabbing a towel and a bottle of suntan lotion and heading down to the sand. "Are you coming? Or are you just going to gawk at the scenery and not actually enjoy it?"

Once more TJ's tongue stuck out toward her father as he teased her in response to her boys comment. TJ did have to fight boys off back home; her dad had seen a few of them come and go. Again, it wasn't like she, like, slutted around or anything. she just didn't find anyone who could compare to the totally awesome, smoking hot guy she happened to live with every day. Even if he did apparently have a big fucking... ego.

The next teasing comment had TJ giggling. As he headed down, she smirked at him. "I dunno," she said, "it kind of sounds like you and the beach need some alone time," she was already moving to grab a towel of her own. He'd already grabbed the lotion, which had her wondering if maybe they'd put some oil around here somewhere.

Which instantly made her picture drizzling oil over her dad. Watching as it oozed down his almost too perfect abs, her hands running all over it, working it into his perfect chest. Or, God, letting him run his hands all over her, working the stuff into her body. Coconut shimmering along their flesh, probably blending in with all kinds of stuff. and with this suit, it wasn't like he couldn't reach just about anywhere on TJ that he wanted.

Well, great, now she'd turned herself on. Flushing, TJ hurried down toward the beach, looking for a chair of her own. "You're totally going to have to get me all oiled up," she said. "I don't wanna be all lobstery for vacay." Because that would really suck. TJ was already working at twisting her hair up, knowing she'd have to get it out of the way of the oiling process.

Jason laughed at the idea of him and the beach needing some alone time. Yes he had just called it fucking beautiful, but he meant it more as a nod to her than to any idea of him wanting to bury his dick in the sand. That just wouldn't be pleasant.

It seemed she had lost herself for a moment when he had picked up the tanning oil, hopefully in thoughts of them covering each other as his own mind slid into such thoughts, though he kept himself completely there as his mind wandered. There wasn't much left to imagine, and as soon as he got his hands on her there'd be even less.

"Well duh, that's why it's in my hand. I'll handle you first and then you can get me all nice and bronzed up. Now let's not waste any time, neither one of us wants to burn." He said as he laid the towel out, still holding the lotion. Stomach down, ass up." He ordered, standing there with his arms folded across his pecs.

TJ nodded as she hurried down to the beach, careful to move quickly, but not so quickly that her breasts threatened to smack her in the face (a very real concern, given the utter lack of support her suit was currently giving her). Eventually TJ came to stand alongside her dad, twisting for a few moments to try and figure out their arrangements.

Ah, right there, where her dad told her to lay down. TJ tried to hide the thudding in her chest, though she swore her heart was beating loud enough to be clearly audible. It was just the crashing of the waves and her heartbeat after all. She took a deep breath, which of course caused her bust to rise and fall, before following the instructions. It took a little adjusting, since TJ didn't exactly want to squish her breasts or anything (fortunately she had good surgery there, so nothing was going to, like, pop or anything). This meant her mostly bared ass was wiggling in the air, almost presenting a too enticing target to her father.

TJ reached up again to make sure that her hair was out of the way. "Okay," she said, "I'm totes ready. You're going to have to, like, get it everywhere. The stupid suit you gave me isn't exactly covering a whole lot," TJ was tempted to add that she might as well be naked, but she was already starting to redden for reasons that had nothing to do with the sun. God, she wanted to feel his hands on her. Worse, she knew she wanted to feel his hands gliding along parts that a daughter should not want her dad touching.

Ugh, he was just... fucking hot. Was it really that wrong to want him to kinda... you know...

Jason was more than pleased as she wiggled herself into place on the towel, getting comfortable as she laid down and practically presented her plump ass to him. He licked his lips when she wasn't looking before opening up the lotion bottle and kneeling near her legs. "Oh trust me, TJ. I'll get it in every nook and cranny."

And with that he reached out and started with her legs, rubbing the oil into the black of her calves and her strong thighs. Once her legs were good and covered he mounted her, his thick bulge pressed firmly against her plump ass as he reached up to rub lotion into her shoulders.

He slowly made his way down from her shoulders to the small of her back, his bulge rocking against her as he rubbed her up and down until he arrived at that luscious ass. He showed no restraint as he kneaded his hands into the plump, form flesh of her rear, his cock growing to its near full size against her as he pulled her cheeks apart and rubbed damn near everything but the pucker of her asshole.

"Alright, I think I'm about done with the back."

God, that nook and cranny thing had sounded hawt. TJ barely suppressed a shiver at the thought, particularly coming from the total stud that was leaning over her now. Soon that stud's hands started working her flesh. TJ ended up biting her lip within a few seconds, particularly as he started with her legs. Those hands worked her tense thighs and legs, almost doing too good a job at it. TJ could feel her toes curling and releasing for a few moments, particularly as his hands drifted toward her thighs. She wiggled slightly then, almost wanting to suggest that maybe he'd want to really work the oil in there.

no, no, that was wrong. Totally wrong. And she also was totally trying to ignore the thick thing rubbing against her ass, feeling like a damn bat. How big was her dad? What would having that inside you feel like? God, TJ found she really wanted to know. She tried rolling her hips slightly, squeezing her cheeks, figuring maybe she could sort of get a good feel for it.

This just meant that she'd flexed right as he started kneading. TJ gasped as she felt her dad's fingers digging into her flesh. Soon muscles melted beneath him, and she could feel the warm wet sliding over her skin. Tender teenage flesh would be glistening in a matter of moments. Glistening buns looked like something out of a men's magazine, just asking for further attention, not helped by the slight fidgeting coming from the girl. Then, as if that wasn't enough, then his hands slid her cheeks just a bit apart. TJ's lips parted ever so slightly, partially in disbelief, partially in barely suppressed arousal. She could feel oil sliding into her puckered star. The little hole, bleached to perfection, squeezed and trembled as bits of liquid sloshed all around it. TJ could feel the liquid sliding around her ass, gliding into crevices and following the contours of her hips. Streams of wet drew lazy rivers down her front, before fingers worked them into a glistening sheen.

"Y-yeah," she stammered, "of course," she shifted, trying to move as gracefully as possible. Soon she was staring up at her dad, her chest now pointed skyward. To TJ's slight dismay, her nipples were very evident, dusky pink nubs stretching fabric. She shifted slightly, trying to pull but, well, the stupid skimpy suit wasn't exactly going to cover any more. TJ looked up at her dad, biting her lip and trying to give him a slightly apologetic look, one that probably looked more than a little sexy, given everything.

As Jason's hips rocked back and forth against her as he spread the glistening oil over her body he could feel a slight pushback from her, her cheeks clinching as if to squeeze his bulge and feel what he was packing. "Mmm." He let out a slight moan as her cheeks squeezed him, his arousal growing even higher as he continued to knead his hands into her alluring flesh.

And then she carefully rolled over, his body straddling hers as her breasts pointed skyward, nearly popping free of the thin strips of fabric that currently held them and did little to hide her perked nipples.

He crawled off of her to start with her legs once more, this time working up to her thighs before taking the position he had held before. His hands rubbed high into her thighs, his thumbs coming within an inch of her surely excited sex as he grinned down to the beauty that lay before him. Finally, once everything else was covered he reached up and grabbed hold of her breasts. "Can't forget these, can we?" He asked as he kneaded oil into her breasts, his thick bulge sitting against her taut stomach as it throbbed with need above her.

The moan sent a shiver down TJ's spine. Her dad had moaned! Did that mean he thought this was as hot as she thought it was? She couldn't say for sure, but he had definitely let out something. Plus, she thought she could feel him stiffening behind her, prodding her tight ass with his growing member. That thing felt larger, thicker, more virile than any of the teenagers that had defiled TJ before. She wondered what it would look like bounding free, head throbbing.

So she almost moaned as she looked up. There he was, standing over her, her father, the sexiest man she knew. his ruffled gray hair, his perfect abs. And his hands, moving over her. TJ bit her lip, fighting down a squirm as his hands rubbed her thighs. Her body fought back trembles, still lightly shivering under the hands. They came closer, closer, teasing her most sensitive flesh. TJ felt her legs parting just a little, her inner bud blossoming for a moment. Just a little more, those thumbs... no, no, they had to move instead. TJ glanced down, seeing most of her lower half glistening with oil, or, well, mostly oil. It gave her body a sheen, making her look slick, god, she felt slick.

"Oh, no, wouldn't want them to burn," agreed TJ. her breath hitched as her father worked against them. She could see him growing in his shorts, her eyes flicking for a moment. The blues lingered for just a moment longer than they probably should have, before TJ looked up, trying to meet her father's gaze. Her abdomen quivered, the rivers of oil spreading down her flesh. TJ's nipples were on full display now, their dusky pink rounds soon to be showing.

TJ felt her hips roll a little, and she knew she had to at least try to push it. Licking her lips, she tried smiling up at her dad. "Hey, uh, my, like, thighs are, you know, that's, like, the worst place to get burned, right? Do you think maybe you could do another layer there? I'm not sure you got everything," she even spread her legs a little; after all, he'd need better access to reach everything.

Jason could feel his daughter squirming with anticipation underneath his grasp as his hands worked her flesh with such care and attentiveness, wanting to drive her wild as he took in all the curves her body had to offer. When she rolled her hips up to him and licked her lips he knew things were about to get heavier. Or rather, that she'd allow them to get heavier with his next moves.

"Of course, dear. How clumsy of me. How could I miss the most important part of your body. I'd hate for this gen to burn." He said as she spread her legs slightly to allow him access. At this point she'd all but given him permission to do as he pleased. Her entire body was glistening in the island sun as he sat atop her.

He moved down her body so that he was looking right at her sex, covered by little more than a few strings of fabric. His hands met her thighs once more, only this time as they slid higher they didn't stop. His thumbs each rubbed at her outer lips, grinning down to her as he pushed down against her sex, using his left thumb to pull the sling of fabric to the side before pushing his right thumb against her clit. A moment later he firmly pushed his middle and index finger inside of her, pumping them down against her g-spot as his hand was covered in her juices.

"Is this the kind of full coverage you were looking for?" He asked with a cocky grin as his fingers continued to work her eager sex.

TJ smiled and nodded as her dad more or less agreed with her suggestion. Her heart thudded all the quicker, and she swore she could feel sweat starting to bead. Not that this would be all that noticeable, as her skin already glistened with oil and who knows what else. Her thighs trembled fully now as the hands descended, TJ unable and partially unwilling to fight back the rising sensations within.

Nor could she hold back a slight, breathy gasp as his fingers touched her thighs. TJ bit her lip to again swallow back the worst of it, but her hips couldn't quite remain still. Those fingers were drifting higher and higher. TJ could feel the sensations flitting all over her tender flesh. The thumbs shifted, going even further up, teasing. TJ exchanged smiles with her father for a moment, figuring that he'd start teasingly working her, massage her upper thighs, maybe just grace her sex.

instead she felt his thumbs move. One pulled, and TJ suddenly realized that her shaven sex had been bared to the air. Barely had she processed this when the other thumb pressed, aiming for her hood. The sudden shot of pleasure that hit her loins made her let out an almost choked gasping noise. Blue eyes shot incredulously wide as she gaped up at her dad. What... what was he...

Fingers slid. TJ felt them working. her tight sex, already slick, couldn't exactly provide much resistance. Soon velvet walls were embracing the invaders. Oil and juices drizzled from the blonde teen, pumped out of her within seconds. She could feel the fingers within aiming for something, pumping as if with some purpose that she couldn't quite understand. Was he... how could he possibly have found all her weak spots within a matter of moments? Past boyfriends took hours of fumbling, and even then, some never found anything. Yet somehow her father had touched first one, then another of her tenderest spots within seconds.

"Wha--bu--" TJ tried, but she definitely hadn't expected her father to move this quickly. She kept expecting him to inch along, while instead he took leaps. the teenager whimpered, uncertainty starting to drift into her eyes. She'd been hoping for some slightly devious touching, something that they could maybe pass off. This? This was far too much, far too quickly. She could already feel her thighs starting to close, mind overriding instinct.

Jason was certainly enjoying pumping his fingers inside of his daughter's sex, feeling her walls clinging around as his digits penetrated her, but it seemed that though her body was enjoying his touch, her mind seemed skeptical. He could feel her thighs trying to close down around his hand, potentially trying to expel him from her most sacred area. Rather than push things deeper he chose to back pedal a bit, pulling his hand from her and moving back to rub her thighs, massaging them to ease her back down.

"There, I think I got just about everything I missed before." He replied as he rubbed his hands on his hips, spreading the mixture of oil and her juices along his body. "I hope that wasn't too bad, I know I can get a little handsy."

He then laid out the other towel they'd brought and laid down beside her, looking to her with a reassuring smile. "My turn? You wouldn't let me burn after I took such great care of you, would you?" He asked as he gazed upon her barely clothed luscious curves.

TJ nearly whimpered as her father pulled back. Was this some sort of strange tease? He'd gone from just touching to all but finger-fucking her to suddenly stopping, leaving TJ a near panting, sopping mess. There was no way she could hide her arousal, particularly not in the daring suit she still wore. Embarrassment and arousal warred within the teenager. One side dared her to yank his shorts down and demand satisfaction, while the other insisted she dash for the bungalow and throw on the most demure outfit she had packed.

"Th--that's okay," TJ managed as her dad stopped. He'd certainly gotten just about everything he'd missed and then some. TJ would probably be smelling coconut from her sex for days. The idea reddened her cheeks further, not that they needed much more. "And, uh, don't--don't worry about it," she half-mumbled. Maybe next time she'd have to be more careful about asking but, well, she had all but asked him to do that.

Well, not that she thought.

"Oh, yeah, sure," TJ said, rising to unsteady legs. Her eyes raked her dad again, fingers twitching. Did he... did he want her to do something like that to him? She didn't think she could just reach in and pull him out. Not... not now. They weren't... there yet. But... maybe she could try, sort of returning the favor? TJ reached for the oil, moving to her dad.

"Well, flip on your back," she said, motioning for him, "gotta start there and all," she'd be all ready to drizzle oil along him too. Plus, the back would give them a bit to cool down... besides his butt. did her dad have a cute butt? It occurred to TJ that she hadn't really been studying that part recently...

Back
Top Bottom