Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wrong...Right? Jess and Ash(e) {darkest_fate&MellowYellow}

Jessica flipped her sister off at the stupid comment, before plopping down on the couch. They, and by they Jessica mostly meant herself, would have to clean up around here pretty soon. The remnants of last night's drink-fest were still scattered all over the place, and they were getting close to that point when they just needed to do general clean-up to make sure they weren't living like a couple of frat-boys (which Jessica swore would be Ashe's preference).

Jessica looked over at Ashe at the question, quirking a brow. She didn't recall agreeing to spend the day together. "Ugh, I do not feel like spending money right now, even if I could use some new clothes," Jessica stretched, raising her hands and leaning back. her shirt rose a bit, displaying some toned abdomen. "And there's probably some good shit to stream if we wanted," she released her hands, staring at the computer screen.

The last bit had her rolling her eyes. She rummaged around on the dirty floor, finding what appeared to be a can. She threw this at her sister, purposefully aiming a little wide. "I'm not going to lick your fucking butt, perv," she insisted. "just 'cuz you're into all the weird stuff doesn't mean I am," she stuck her tongue out. As if Jessica didn't already realize that she'd been the one getting her ass eaten out just last night.

Jessica groaned, looking around. "We really should clean up, is what we should do," she said, frowning. Because that's just what everyone wanted to do on their day off.

Ashe reached up and deftly caught the incoming can, surveying it. "Fischer's? When the hell did we buy this crap?" she asked, reading the label on the can. She shrugged and moved to stand upright. "Clean up? We never have guests, do we?" Ashe asked. It was pretty much the case, except for their partners. And if their parents were coming to visit, then they at least had plenty of notice.

"Shit, we really did get pissed last night. This is like Cousin Stacy's bachelorette party all over again."

But at least there, they weren't the ones tasked with cleaning up. Ashe made for the kitchen and returned a few minutes later, holding a roll of white plastic bags in her left hand. "Okay, so, new rule. We only have like... six cans in the house at most. Cause shit, we really went through a whole supply. Grandpa would be impressed, and he drank like a sailor," Ashe said, tearing one bag off the roll and quickly swinging it open.

Jessica shrugged. "Could've been something Ash bought," she offered. he was one to just leave shit in their house from time to time. Very occasionally he'd leave something that Jessica told Ashe was his but was actually a friend's or something. There were a few that Jessica could see drinking some pretty shitty booze. She did know that last night they hadn't exactly been all that picky.

Groaning, she rose up, all but following Ashe to the kitchen. It was somewhat surprising when Ashe actually went along with this: Jessica had half been expecting her to insist on sex again. Instead, they were nearly rolling back into their old life. Jessica reached up, tying some hair back out of her way in a sloppy pony before grabbing some various cleaning supplies.

"Oh yeah, he'd be super impressed," she drawled. "Also Stacy was a bitch," she began wiping down some bits and pieces, trying to get the worst of it. Ashe could easily handle picking up bottles and whatnot, though Jessica did at least nudge some bits and pieces into piles whenever she found them. Jessica very nearly started humming to herself: her shirt reminded her of music, even if she was willing to bet that Ashe would call it pop-punk trash. Like she should talk, weird ass shit on her shirt.

Jessica paused for a moment, staring at a spot that she'd been trying to clean. "If, like, we fucked again," she said, tapping it, 'and, like, liked it, what would happen then?" she looked over at Ashe. "Would, like, we lose this? Or, like... I don't know," she mumbled the last, moving to scrub at the spot. This was the problem: she wanted to talk it out, but who talked out "we fucked last night, we may be really sexually compatible, but oh, we're also sisters"? People on that one Game of Thrones show, that's who.

Ashe took up gathering the many cans scattered around the living room, and then the wrappers of the various chocolate bars they had gone through. Chocolate and booze was a bad combo for any crying woman, but by god has Jess needed it last night. Even as Jess spoke to her, a part of Ashe's mind was directed to her work while the remainder was drawing in every word that Jess had to say.

"You mean, if we liked fucking while sober?" Ashe asked, examining one can and then tossing it in the plastic bag. "Dunno. Doubt we'd like, date or anything. But, you know, we could be like friends with benefits," Ashe said. Once she was sure she had every can and wrapper in a bag, she neatly tied it up and settled it at the doorway to the kitchen.

"Wait, is that what you're worried about? C'mon Jess, you an' me have been together our whole lives. Literally nothing could split us up. Even if we don't like it, it's just something we could just shrug and move on from. Ya know?" Ashe said. She tended to treat life in that casual sort of way. it worked out for her usually, even if Jess was usually left wondering how her supposedly older sister could be so flippant.

"You and me could be a pretty good team. If we like fucking each other, then it's like... the best sex of your life is always in arms reach. Sounds good, right?"

Jessica gave Ashe another long look, clearly silently asking what else she could have possibly been referencing there. The stuff that Ashe outlined did sound fairly casual, which was hardly surprising given the source. Jessica went back to scrubbing, trying to think it over. Like, she didn't doubt at all that Ashe could just fuck someone and end up friends with them if it didn't work out. Part of Jessica wanted to insist that was totally normal.

But...

"Okay, like," she looked over at Ashe, "I'm not the whole... have fuck buddies type of girl. You know that. I mean, we've already technically cheated on Ash and Jessie," that felt weird to say, but they'd dealt with the name weirdness a while ago. "Like, I don't think I could, date Ash and then have you as some kind of..." she rolled her hand for a moment, as if she could wave out the right word: "side bitch."

Jessica winced. That term sounded awful. "Plus, God, it would be super weird if we were all, like, living together and it's all 'oh look, that's my kinda hot sister. We fucked a few times, but now we're just totally normal siblings.'" Jessica started working the latest spot in front of her more fiercely than ever. this whole thing was just fucking with her head. Stupid fucking good sex. Stupid sexy Ashe and her stupid good tongue. Stupid everything.

"Side bitch?" Ashe repeated, her right brow raised up high. "Well, I'm not gonna question your choice of words. But if you start walking around with your pants around your ankles, talking about bitches and hos, then I'm gonna call an exorcist," she said. Oh well. Ashe had been called worse things than a side bitch.

It was true that Jess wasn't the 'fuckbuddy' kinda gal. It worked well for Ashe, given that some of the girls she had been with definitely weren't the dating type. But her sister was often closer to being a 'good girl' than Ashe ever had been, and so the punkish young woman didn't dwell on it too much, or waste the energy on complaining. But she also wasn't gonna let this one go.

"We could try dating," Ashe said in her usual casual way. "I mean, if that's how you like to do things. Anyone we know sees us, it'll just look like two sisters hanging out. And any strangers won't know anything's going on."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Excuse me for not knowing the terms for what to call my sister who I am also fucking," she huffed. Like they really should be squabbling about details like what to call each other. She worked another spot, before moving on, kicking a few cans and bottles and stuff as she went. Ashe better not have stopped picking up: they needed to clean; that hadn't been a joke.

The mention of dating had Jessica snorting. "You seriously want to date me? Let's see, I'm the neurotic mess, and you're the sort who, like, crawls into bed with your girlfriends for shit and giggles. We are so not compatible," except that sexually, they obviously were. Or at least they had been, last night. Jessica paused for a moment, holding a bottle and remembering. Ashe could be kind of amazing when she wanted: confident, sexy, totally badass and dependable. Jessica was a fucking mess, but she was a smart, sexy, kind of sassy mess. They did really well as sisters, but as a couple...

"Omigod, you've seriously got me thinking about it!" Jessica all but yelled, throwing the bottle into a bag. "We are so fucking messed up, Ashe. Like, this isn't normal. I'm sitting here trying to, like, wrap my brain around it, and part of me is all like 'the sex was fucking amazing' and I'm trying to just--" she took a deep breath, closing her eyes. "This suuuuuuuucks." she whined after a bit. It had been so much better when she'd thought that Ash had just suddenly learned to eat ass overnight. Could they go back to that reality, please?

Ashe shrugged "Yeah, we're pretty different alright. But we also know each other better than anyone else on earth. Well, mom probably knows you a little better than I do." Ashe paused, and then pointed to her sister "Don't fuck mom," she said firmly, as if disciplining a dog. Then again, their mom was pretty hot... boy, this experience had really opened up some weird doors in her head.

Ashe took up a spray bottle and proceeded to squirt the disinfecting, apple-scented material over some beer stains that had dried into the wood floor overnight. At least Jess was thinking about it. Ashe had that way about her, being pretty good at goading people to her line of thinking.

"What I'm saying is..." Ashe said, glancing to her sister. "I really want to know if last night was a fluke or not. And I'm willing to go pretty far to set things up for round two, ya know. So, if dating is the prerequisite..."

Different sometimes worked, as Jessica knew all too well. Plus, complimentary different worked really well. Plus, they could avoid all the bullshit that often came with early dating. They knew going in, for example, that the other one wasn't some secret psycho who had a thing for murdering redheads. Plus, they'd also be going in knowing that the sex would probably be fantastic.

That last comment had Jessica laughing. "Hey, you're the ass-muncher here," she pointed out. She went back to cleaning, picking up a few, almost absently noting that at some point they'd just sort of naturally shifted. There wasn't that much more to clean up, not with the two of them working at it. They'd made a mess, sure, but it wasn't like they'd had a raucous party here last night.

It just sort of smelled like it.

"Oh, so you want to buy me dinner after fucking my brains out?" replied Jessica. She laughed. "This is all kind of hypothetical, huh? I mean, if it was a fluke, then, like, there's probably no reason for us to, y'know, date. But if it wasn't and you, like, want to keep fucking..." Jessica trailed off, biting her lip. She'd have to break up with Ash... which really didn't sound awful. "Yeah, you'd just be dating me. Nobody else," she nodded confidently, before tossing away some last bits of trash, cinching up the bag. "And you know I'm, like, super high maintenance, so you'd better think if you really want that."

Jessica nodded, walking the pretty full bag of trash out of the house. At least she felt mostly in control of the whole situation, even if she did just all but agree to fucking her sister again. It's just... she knew that if she didn't, if she just tried to ignore it, it would gnaw at her. Any time she fucked a guy, she'd wonder if her sister wouldn't be better. And she'd wonder if she needed to get trashed to enjoy sex. That was too many questions for Jessica. And like Ashe said: it wasn't like there were a lot of consequences or anything.

"You have to admit, offering to buy you dinner is more than some of your exes woulda' given you," Ashe said. Some of her exes too. Most of those would buy you a hot dog and a kick in the pants, at most. Once Jess took the bag of trash out, Ashe once more pondered the full weight of the situation.

Okay, so 'date and fuck your sister' was a new thing. Definitely strange to her. And it definitely wasn't something you'd find in the bible (unless it was the bible of some weird ass cult) but it really wouldn't have any negative effects. They couldn't knock each other up, which was a big bonus. And so long as they kept somewhat quiet about it all, then the rest of the family wouldn't ever find out about it.

Once Jess returned, Ashe finished polishing off the coffee table and turned her focus to her sister. "So, you down for this? We could do like, a trial run. Try a date, see how we get along... and then see how good it feels to get it on when we can actually form coherent sentences."

"Fuck you," Jessica replied with almost little malice. Okay, yeah, she'd dated a few guys who were complete and utter duds. That didn't mean she liked having the reminder of it. That being said, there was a part of her that was kind of pleased with how this was turning out. If nothing else, this could bring them closer as sisters. Okay, yes, probably close in a way that was technically wrong in someone's eyes, but did that really matter? Maybe a little. Clearly Jessica's head still wasn't on totally straight about this whole thing.

Really, what was the worst that could happen?

Jessica came back, glad to see that the living room, at least, looked mostly clean at this point. She gave a sigh of satisfaction, half tempted to suggest that they fuck more often, if it meant cleaning up like this. Ashe was there, offering suggestions and clearly staying on topic, however.

"Well, uh," Jessica bit her lip, "yeah, I'm down. It's just... did we want to do the date first and then, uh, round two? Or, like, did we want to see round two first to see if there's," Jessica interlocked her fingers together, "compatibility? I mean, if there's a date, there's a chance I get nervous and try to overdrink... which would be hard as I'm underaged but..."

Jessica took a deep breath, letting it out slowly again. She'd totally been in control, what, five minutes ago? "What I'm saying is that it might be a good idea to, I don't know, try fucking each other first, then go on a date. I mean, if it's a fluke, then the date is kind of pointless and there's, like, literally no way I'm going to relax when the whole time I'm pretty much thinking that I'm going to go home and fuck you at the end. Or, knowing you," she smirked, "in the middle."

Ashe pondered the offer in silence, her right hand clasping her chin as if she was contemplating like a Greek philosopher. "Fucking first, date second..." she murmured to herself. When she said ift like that, it sounded almost like she was asking herself what the meaning of existence was. Then, smirking, she gave her sister a sideways grin from over her shoulder. "You dirty girl," she purred.

Well, it was what Ashe wanted, and she didn't care enough to protest otherwise. She made her way to her sister and, in a flash her hands hooked around and settled on the plush cheeks of Jess' backside. She gave both cheeks a squeeze, pulling Jess in closer until they were pressed to each other. "Well hey, if my girl wants to get screwed, who am I to argue? I live to please, after all."

Jessica all but rolled her eyes again. As if Ashe would really need to stop and consider: she'd been on board the fuck train since before they'd even decided there was a fuck train to board. This was more Jessica finally admitting fully that, yeah, they should probably try and see if the whole sexual compatibility thing was a fluke. she definitely didn't appreciate Ashe deciding to tease her about it.

"Oh, yeah, because you haven't all but been begging for it since last night," she shot back, glaring. She could see Ashe coming for her like some kind of starved predator, and Jessica suddenly felt very much like a deer caught in some headlights. She yelped as the hands lashed out, raising her own up protectively, ironically protecting her chest.

"I didn't say now," she protested. "We're still all, I don't know, buzzed from last night. I'm saying that before we date, so, like, soon, but not, like immediately. Damn girl, go use one of those dildos on yourself or something," Jessica mumbled, shifting slightly. She was almost tempted to see if she couldn't somehow convince Ashe to override her protests and attempt to take her then and there in the living room. There was something stupidly hot about the whole thing: ripping off clothes, attacking one another like animals.

"We've got, like, actual SOs to take care of and shit," Jessica reminded her sister. "Plus, I totally do not feel sexy right now. I feel like a mess and I'm sure I look like one too."

"Uuuuuugh you are such a tease!" Ashe replied, rolling her eyes. "I really wish I could read your mind sometimes. It'd make this whole situation so much easier for both of us," the punkish young woman said, a smirk lingering on her pretty face. But, well, she already had a distinct feeling that Jess would be more eager in her thoughts than she wanted to let on in reality.

And Jess did have a rather good poker face, all things considered.

"Whoop!" Suddenly she hoisted Jess off her feet, holding her aloft. Ashe was a bit stronger than she looked, making at least bi (Ha) -weekly trips to the gym. And it helped that Jess was far from heavy. "Besiiiides, you look great!" Ashe pulled her sister in closer, their lips meeting briefly. She kept it a little chaste, doubting that their would be any good taste to either of them after all the drinking last night. Ashe doubted her brief bout of mouthwash after her shower would help much.

"Duh, that's why I said dating me is gonna be a bitch," Jessica pointed out, though she was smiling. She did tease... a fair bit, and she was more than a little flighty... and demanding at times. But, like, she had that whole smart and sexy thing going on, and she knew when to be at least somewhat sexually aggressive. Mostly. Sort of.

Suddenly Jessica's feet were off the ground and she was squealing. "oh yeah, you totally--" Jessica began, only to find lips meeting hers, swallowing words. for just an instant, all of Jessica's body went limp, as if Ashe had hit a deactivate body on her. The taste sucked; the contact wasn't all that different from previous, but it all still reminded Jessica of the mind-melting sex she'd had last night, and her body acted on reflex. It was a miracle she didn't just ooze out of Ashe's arm.

Slightly stunned, blinking her large, expressive eyes, Jessica stared at her sister. She'd been saying something, talking about... clothes, looks. "R--right," Jessica managed, running a hand through her hair. "Because you took one look at what I'm wearing and went 'damn, there's one hot dime piece,'" Jessica snorted, looking down at Ashe's own mostly casual wear. It was grossly unfair how the older girl could have had just as rough a night, if not worse (no water between, so hangover?) and still somehow look all sexy and confident.

It had to be the hair. Or maybe Ashe had just gotten all the natural sexiness genes while Jessica had to spend some time sculpting herself to perfection.

Ashe loved getting the upper hand on her sister. Usually it didn't involve kissing or groping her, but being able to fluster her was always a rewarding experience. She smirked as they parted, watching as Jess slowly got her mind back on track. "Aw, you're just so darn cute when you're embarrassed," she teased. "But yeah, that basically was my thought process. You have to admit, I was right."

She always was.

Ashe casually dropped her sisters perky ass onto the plush cushions of the couch, her hands moving to rest on her rounded hips. "So, if you wanna go and freshen up, I don't mind. But, either way, I'm down to get nasty right here and now."

was Ashe fucking with Jessica again? Not, like, in the sense that they kept dancing around, but in the messing with her head sense. No way did she think that Jessica's quasi-boy-band shirt and godawful shorts were anywhere near approaching sexy. Plus, while her hair might be drying out, it still had that lank, nasty wet look that took at least a good thirty minutes of brushing to properly banish. But here Ashe was, all but manhandling Jessica.

And you fucking love it

The thought did flutter through Jessica's mind. Rarely did someone seem so overcome with lust that they just had to have her then and there. Okay, it did sometimes happen on occasion with a boyfriend, but that was usually after a date or something. The whole "I must take you now" thing only happened in romance novels (which Jessica read arguably too many of) and television shows, not in real life, or at least, not in Jessica's real life.

Except now she had an admittedly beautiful woman staring down at her like Jessica was the most delicious thing she'd ever laid eyes on. "You seriously want to fuck me right here and now?" Jessica asked, nearly demanding. "While I'm wearing a t-shirt for a band you hate and my ugliest fucking shorts and you haven't even seen my underwear. Plus, my hair's a fucking mess and both our breaths stink like booze and what I really hope isn't vomit," Jessica let out a laugh. "C'mon, you didn't think sex with me was that good, did you?"

Her eyes challenged, her lips twisting in a half-smirk. After all, Jessica was pretty sure she was right here. And if she wasn't... well, maybe they would have some absolutely killer sexual chemistry after all.

"I didn't puke, an' I'm pretty sure you didn't. At least, there was nothing in my room," Ashe said, shrugging lazily. She had made a point to check, as she did every time she woke up from a drunken night. "And yeah that shirt is for a fucking bunch a' losers, but that just makes me wanna tear if off ya. And besides, those shorts are goin' one way or another," Ashe explained, smirking slyly.

When she wanted something, and by god she wanted this severely, Ashe wouldn't let anything get in the way. Especially not silly things like logic and reason. Ashe gripped the hem of her own top and pulled it over her head. She had foregone wearing a bra, too hung over to bother at the time, flashing her modest bosom. "So come on. Let's do some hot gay stuff!"

Jessica laughed, more than slightly nervous after hearing Ashe almost lazily deal with the not-vomiting. That did seem like something Ashe would be used to, and Jessica could appreciate the whole reassurance and stuff. Less pleasant was the near threat for her shirt: it made her arms go up to almost protectively covered it. "Better not fucking tear it up," she said, narrowing her eyes. This of course gave her a great view when Ashe decided to shuck her shirt.

"Omigod," Jessica said. First she stared, eyes going wide, seeing the newly bared chest. Clearly Ashe didn't mind bras and wasn't exactly shy. Jessica found herself staring at a bust perhaps a little larger than her own? Similar, at the least? She wasn't sure if she should be staring or what was going on here. Okay, she had some idea, given the claim for "hot gay stuff" happening.

"You are seriously messed up," Jessica said, laughing nervously. She brought a hand up to tuck some of her hair back behind her ear. She suddenly started looking somewhere else, though even she realized how stupid this was on so many different levels. Like she hadn't seen her sister's breasts before or hadn't seen another girl's boobs. But still, she couldn't quite look at her sister right now.

"I still don't get how you can be so cool about this," she glanced. "Omigod, are your nipples already stiff? Perv," like Jessica wasn't already starting to feel the twisting, hot feeling within her own core. After all, she could remember last night all too well, and every little joy that had come from it.

"Yeeeeaaaah, I might be messed up. But you are too," Ashe teased. When it came to their family, Ashe was known for being a little lax, and a little bit of a troublemaker. And Jess, in turn, was usually seen by their folks as being level headed. But it was nice to know that Jess didn't have any highground here. Not when they were both down for doing some kinky incest stuff.

Of course, their parents would never know, so it was something of a hollow victory.

Ashe smirked. "Pff, so what if they are? Bet you're already soaked, so 'snot like you can judge," she teased. Ashe approached her sister, strong hands cupping her bosom through her shirt. She gave both modest mounds a few quick squeezes, licking her lips. "So we doin' this? Betcha' my tongues even better when I'm sober. And you look like you need a lil' extra practice too sweetheart."

Jessica could hardly argue Ashe's point. She'd agreed to this, and despite her lip-service, she wasn't doing a whole lot to discourage Ashe. She could be bucking hips or protesting or moving arms, but instead she kept almost too still, staring up at her sister, almost feeling like they were playing some kinky game of chicken. Ashe always won those... well, won the ones that didn't involve sex, at any rate.

"Uh, am not," Jessica replied, knowing she sounded almost like she did when they were kids. In point of fact, her heart had already increased and she was feeling pretty warm. Chances were high that she'd be damp, but soaked? Probably not. Didn't stop her from sucking a breath through her teeth as Ashe's hands found her breasts. The squeezing at least felt somewhat familiar, not like some weird alien sensation. Then again, hands were hands on both guys and girls, weren't they?

Some part of Jessica still roared protest, wanting to point out that this was her sister, that they shouldn't even be thinking of doing this, that Jessica was disgusting for even letting this happen. But curiosity and lust had already eaten that voice for the most part, leaving Jessica just smirking up. "Oh, I bet you want to use your tongue," she replied, feeling her hips sway slightly.

"Wait, hey,' Jessica said, frowning. "I don't need practice... unless you're trying to say that I should be, I don't know, eating you out," Jessica glanced down, shifting again. "I'm not sure I'm ready for something like that..." Jessica hadn't been a huge fan of straight oral as it was. Though she supposed that at least she knew that Ashe was clean down there (in more ways than one).

"Well, see, even if you've sucked a dick before, that's kiiiiinda different from eating out. For one thing, if you try an' fit your whole mouth around somebody's puss... no." Still, if they were indeed sisters then surely Jess would be a fast learner. Ashe had been a rookie at point, and she had gotten the swing of things by the third time she tried lesbian stuff. And she liked to consider herself a good teacher.

"And uh, exsqueeze you? I had my tongue up your butt last night, you could at least show some common courtesy. Otherwise I might not be so charitable in expressing my rim-tastic talents," Ashe added.

After some thought, she reached up and started to tap her chin. She considered their options for a few moments, trying to puzzle out how best to proceed. "Thing is though... are we gonna be vanilla, or kinky? What do you wanna do? Just some lighthearted fun, or should I get another fake dick outta my collection? Cause, I gotta tell you, you really took one like a champ last night."

Great, now Jessica was getting lessons in eating pussy. The thought amused her more than she cared to admit, and she found herself letting out a few, barely suppressed laughs. What made it all worse was that she was totally convinced that Ashe was a master in the field and that Jessica was getting probably some of the best advice on the subject she could. Not that it mattered, since the sheer absurdity of the situation nearly rendered Jessica deaf.

Not helped by what followed. "Uh, I am not licking your butt," Jessica replied. "Just because you're a big old fat pervert doesn't mean I am. Like, I guess maybe, maybe I could, I dunno, try doing something down there? This isn't exactly easy for me, you know. You at least get to start from 'I'm a lesbian' and move into the other... stuff. I'm stuck as the straight girl wishing I just had something to start jerking around."

Jessica looked up to her sister, taking a deep breath and releasing it slowly. Kinky or vanilla? Weren't they already pretty far into kink territory? The hell kind of question... oh, wait, so Ashe was referring to... was that kinky by lesbian sex standards? Great, all those years learning the ins and outs of sex and here Jessica was, feeling like an idiot girl who's boobs had just come in all over again.

Which kind of fucking sucked, really.

"Uh, for me cocks are kinda normal?" she pointed out, reaching up to brush back some hair. "Like, unless you come out here wearing some big purple monster thing around your waist, that's almost going to be easier for me to handle than," she gestured toward her sister's crotch, flushing. "Not that, like, I'm saying your sex is a... big, scary, purple monster or... or something."

Wow, was Jessica a master at this sex thing or what?

"Well Jesus if it was purple I think I'd be making a one way trip to the hospital..." Ashe replied, rolling her eyes. She didn't see what the big deal was, but then again she was the girl who had been dyking it up for years now. It really wasn't a big change for her, even if the girl she was doing it with now was her sister. On the other hand, Jess was a girl. The female anatomy shouldn't have been a Herculean leap for her.

Oh well. She'd just have to take the lead.

"Gimme a sec." Ashe left the room quickly, making a beeline for her quarters. Her room was as much of a state as ever, but she was forward thinking enough to neatly compile her toys away from the mess, and regularly cleaned them as a note of hygiene and care. It didn't take long to find something suitable.

Another strap on, dark in colour and a bit thicker than the one she had used last night. Nothing too crazy for Jess, all things considered, and it had been some time since Jess had given the old Blackadder a turn. She made back for the living room, dangling the fake cock on her crooked index finger.

"How's this?" she asked. "This one good enough for her highness or do I have to browse my stock again?"

Back
Top Bottom