Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wrong...Right? Jess and Ash(e) {darkest_fate&MellowYellow}

Ashe took a deep breath, set to shout the startling truth to the heavens. Then, she stopped. Miss Darlington next door was an awful fucking gossip, and her catching wind of this would be a bad idea. So, calming herself as best she could, Ashe settled her hands on Jess' shoulders. "We fucked last night," she said flatly, looking her dead in the eye.

"You must have wandered drunk into my room last night. And then I came in here, also drunk as a skunk, and saw you in here. Only I didn't se you, I saw an outline. And I thought Jessie had snuck in here to fuck, like she did when we started dating."

Ashe considered herself smart enough when it came to serious matters, and this was very fucking serious. "So I... thought you were my girlfriend, here to surprise me. And you thought I was your boyfriend, here to surprise you." She exhaled slowly through her nose. "Do you seriously think the dude who wouldn't even lick your pussy, would suddenly go to town on your ass like a pro?"

"We what?" said Jessica, staring blankly at her sister. Had Ashe lost her fucking mind? Jessica opened her mouth to protest, but Ashe hadn't stopped there. No, instead, the older girl painted a very vivid picture for Jessica. Jessica wandered into the wrong room, which she guessed made sense. This was definitely Ashe's room. Supposedly Ashe came in and...

Was it wrong that Jessica's first reaction to Ashe's comment about her girlfriend sneaking in was to call that gross? Maybe that was some leftover from when Ashe was just figuring out she was gay.

Wait... Jessica paused, brow crinkling. "Uh," she said, laughing a little, "I didn't say that he did anything to my ass. He was, like, super passionate and stuff," she insisted. "Plus," she laughed again, all but wagging a finger, "plus, he fucked me with a cock. So, like, you couldn't have possibly fucked me. You're kind of missing the necessary equipment."

Smiling and quite confident, Jessica walked over and picked up her pants. As far as she was concerned, that definitely settled her sister's absolutely crazy theory. No way she could've been lesbian fucked by her older sister last night. Nope. That was definitely a cock inside her. A cock that had felt super hard. A cock that didn't deflate after orgasm. A cock that had kinda felt a little plasticy. A cock that actually probably would've been about the same size as that dildo on the floor.

"I'll just," Jessica walked over to the bed which, again, still stank like sex, "get these sheets," she started gathering up armfuls of sheet, pulling almost frantically at the bed. "Totally my bad. Bet you don't want to lay around in boyfriend funk."

"Ho boy," Ashe said to herself, pinching the bridge of her nose. Just like that they were back to ten year old insane-o logic. Well, she supposed she could hardly blame Jess for wanting to avoid the truth. She was none too thrilled that her sister had been the best sex of her life, or that she could still taste Jess on her tongue. But it was a bridge that they'd need to cross eventually.

Preferably before any major family functions came up.

"Thank god it's Sunday," she muttered to herself. The last thing she wanted was to work right now, but how would they get past this craziness? Ashe raised no protest as the younger woman left with her sheets, and once alone she plucked her discarded dildo from the floor. "And you, my young friend, are getting washed. And possibly fucking exorcised because fucking hell I am Satan..."

Ashe made for the kitchen and proceeded to turn the heating on. She supposed a shower would come in handy right about now. It'd wake her up and clear her head a little. After that she could try and figure out what the fuck to even do about all this.

Jessica stared as her sister held up the dildo again. Maybe she should, like, sniff it? See if it smelled like her? Oh, yeah, right, like Jessica knew what her pussy smelled like. Even if she did, it wasn't like she'd be able to say "why yes, that is definitely the odor of my snatch as opposed to yours, my sister, or your girlfriend, who is also named Jessie."

Jessica gathered up the cum and sweat-stained sheets, struggling to hold them all. she marched straight to the laundry room, not caring about her lack of bottoms. They went straight into the washer from there, Jessica quickly adding everything she needed before leaning back against the dryer. She pinched her eyes shut, massaging her nose.

Fuck, what if she really had? What if she'd fucked her sister? Okay, so Ashe would've been the one initiating, so maybe Jessica could say her sister fucked her? Yeah, because that was so much better. And like Jessica hadn't been flinging her hips up and banging against the hips. God, she'd fucked whomever that was hard enough to nearly bruise. Jessica's hand went up to her neck, feeling the puckered pink there. There were a lot of little signs from last night. But that was all, like, stuff Ash did. Okay, ass-eating generally wasn't, and that was something that Ashe had all been immediately on.

No, no, Jessica did not fuck her sister. She was straight. And Ashe was her sister. Ergo they couldn't have fucked, because it would have been disgusting, not so mind-bending that just thinking about it nearly made Jessica want to start masturbating then and there. She heard the shower running, and she chewed her lip. Wait! Condom! She just needed to go into Ashe's room and find the condom that Ash has taken off last night... no, wait, Ash probably threw that away already.

"Phone," Jessica mumbled, starting to look through the house. "Where is... my phone."

Alright, so where did they go from here?

The question lingered on Ashe's mind as she unfurled a large fluffy white towel in her hands, and then neatly set it on the ground just outside the shower. The plain truth was, Jess would come to accept what happened last night. Likely when her boyfriend responded with utter confusion as soon as she brought up last night to him. But after Jess accepted the reality of things...

Yes, that would be awkward. No, awkward was actually an understatement. She had fucked her own sister in a drunken haze, and the worst part was that Ashe actually wanted to go again! If it had been so awesome while blind stinking drunk, then Jess should have been goddamn motherfucking Eros when sober. Of course Ashe wanted more of that, regardless of how they were related. Maybe Jess felt the same too?

Ashe paused to ponder that idea for a few quiet moments. Then, shrugging, she reached in and turned on the spray of hot water.

Last night had been world-bending. Game-changing. Mind-shattering. Other adjectives that meant absurdly good. Jessica could still recall everything in almost too vivid detail. Getting her ass licked out with such fervor that she nearly creamed. Actually creaming as fingers pumped her sex to a frenzy. Then taking that dick, screaming out as she fucked hard against the hard cock, eventually sharing an orgasm. Sex didn't get much better... fuck, Jessica couldn't even think of a time when she'd had better sex.

Phone! Jessica all but cheered as she found it. She quickly turned it on, since she'd turned it off partway through all the booze with Ashe. No sooner had it come on then she saw the utter barrage of texts and calls. Ash had texted over two dozen or so times. There were some asking for forgiveness, some getting angry and calling her names, others apologizing for that, a huge list that... that pretty well confirmed that Ash had been away the entire night.

Jessica sat on the nearest chair. There had literally been calls through most of the night. Maybe he'd called to let her know he was coming over for hawt makeout sex? No, no, there were texts this morning apologizing for last night and... and saying maybe they should take some time apart.

"Oh God," Jessica dropped her phone. "Oh God, oh God..." she fucked her sister. It had felt amazing. "Am I gay now?" she asked. No, she still thought Ash was pretty fucking hot. So... bi? Or, like, straight but with a thing for Ashe... "I need a shower," Jessica mumbled, heading toward the bathroom without thinking about little details like, say, occupancy...

As sisters, they were naturally a little used to seeing each other exposed. They had lived together their whole lives, and caught more than the occasional glimpse. So Ashe didn't really bother locking the bathroom door, figuring there was nothing there that Jess hadn't seen already. Particularly after last night, because hot damn they had gotten to see each other in a lot of anatomical detail.

When the door opened, Ashe glanced barely over her shoulder. Her damp, short hair was clinging partly to the back of her neck, nearly reaching her shoulders. "Hey dude," Ashe greeted casually. "How goes the phone hunting? Take it your theory was totally confirmed?"

She knew it wasn't. If she had found her phone, then Ashe could almost describe the slew of Ash's texts verbatim. This wasn't the first time they'd had a tiff like this, after all. Ashe reached for the shelf nearest to her, spurting some orange scented shampoo onto her palm, taking the time to quickly massage the material into her scalp, forming a foamy white lather. An occasional flock of bubbles drifted down to her pert, heart-shaped rear.

Oh look, there was her naked sister, taking a shower. Totally normal: they sometimes saw each other naked. Happened when you were the same sex growing up in the same house and even living together when you "moved out" and all that crap. Totally casual. Totally. And Jessica was definitely not running her eyes over her sister's naked body and suddenly recalling that while Ashe had done quite a bit of exploration on Jessica, there hadn't been much reciprocity involved.

Wait, Ashe was saying something. Jessica moved a hand up to brush back some loose darker strands. "I dunno," she mumbled, flushing slightly. Stupid pale complexion meant that any time Jessica got embarrassed, which happened far too often, everyone in a ten foot radius could probably tell. Did just wonders with a sister growing up. Jessica shuffled. "Just wanted to clean up," she said, reaching up to start twirling a hair, accidentally mimicking the same sort of posing she used to do as a little girl when they'd both gotten in trouble. Felt a little weird, given that Jessica was still pretty much pantless and all.

"Sheets are in the laundry," Jessica mumbled. She shifted again, catching sight of herself in the mirror. Fuck, she had sex hair: strands sticking out at odd angles, clumps stuck together from sweat and probably other fluids. Because the tingling in her body wasn't enough to remind her that they'd definitely done something last night.

"Why aren't you freaking out about this?" Jessica finally couldn't help but blurt out. "I mean, you may have fucked your kid sister, like, super hard," there may have been ass-eating involved, which struck Jessica as probably the kinkiest part of the whole thing (maybe she needed less vanilla sex). "Shouldn't you be all," she waved her hands for a moment, very nearly adding like me, since she was about one deep breath from a full blown panic attack. Then again, Jessica generally was the worrier of the two...

"I probably should, but... fucking girls is just kinda normal to me," Ashe said, shrugging. "I mean, if we were a brother and sister, it'd be weird. Cause then one of us could get knocked up and... Texas Chainsaw Massacre, ya know?" Ashe said, doing her best to explain this. Incest was a little weird, but it wouldn't have any physical repercussions.

"And I mean like... come on, it was pretty hot, you have to admit. Been a while since I had a girl squealing like that. And rimming you was just like," Ashe reached, up, scrubbing the lather out of her hair until the bubbling white foam was flowing freely down the drain. "For a 'straight' girl, you sure took that strap-on like a champ too. Granted it was one of my smaller ones, but I was too drunk and pissed to go looking."

The elder sister reaced up, her right hand pressed to the wall of the shower and supporting her weight. "So it's like... yeah it's kinda fucked up, but it was fun. You were a whole lot better than my girlfriend, and I take it I was better than your boyfriend too." Though, going by what she was told, it wasn't that hard to be better than Ash.

The girl-fucking part wasn't what Jessica was talking about, and she knew damn well that Ashe knew that. The casual way her sister just... then again, wasn't that just Ashe all over? Jessica sighed, raking her fingers through her hair again. Okay, sure, there wouldn't be any physical repercussions of last night, beyond the fact that Jessica's ass and sex still tingled like a mother-fucker, but incest was still... illegal, wasn't it? Damn, she'd left her phone in the other room.

But yeah, hot. "That was a small one?" Jessica blurted. She flushed again, turning away from her nude sister, who was now apparently scrubbing down. Small? Seriously, that had been a fucking small? Holy shit, were the normal sized ones the size of freakin' baby arms or something? What kind of fucking toys did her sister have?

"Doesn't take much," mumbled Jessica as Ashe finished her oh so tactful wrap-up. Ash wasn't.... great at sex. Hence half the reason for the argument which... Ashe knew in full. Jessica groaned, thudding against the wall, putting her face in her hands for a few moments. Best sex of her life, and it was Ashe doing the fucking. With apparently the small dildo (Jessica still thought her sister was fucking with her in that regard; no fucking way was that not "average sized" dildo based on Jessica's admittedly limited knowledge of male genitalia).

"We were drunk," Jessica insisted. She'd actually been too drunk to speak, though she wouldn't have said she was all that drunk last night. "That's probably what this... this mess is all about. In fact, in fact that's probably all it is. Just, like, so drunk that it felt good," this made no sense, Jessica's mind was all but screaming at her, reminding her that drunk sex was, as a general rule worse. "Yeah, we just... liked fucking each other when we're drunk. I'm gay when I'm drunk. Totally makes... sense."

"Yeah. They got a word for girls that are 'gay when they're drunk.'" Well, there were a few different words for it, but none of them were really fit for a polite conversation. "Also, if that's how good I am when I'm drunk, then boy I must be a goddamn Amadeus Mozart when I'm sober."

Well, okay, she knew she was good when she was sober. Ashe wasn't talented at many things, but she could work her tongue and fingers like a wizard.

Once she had washed the suds from her hair and body, Ashe turned to face her sibling. The moisture made her glisten in the sunlight filling the bathroom, highlighting her modest yet perky curves. Yeah, plenty of girls had fought on that battlefield, and it was always worth it. Ashe wasn't exactly what one would call curvaceous, but dang if she didn't know how to work the assets god had given her.

"But ya know, we could put all that to the test. See how good it is when we're not drunk as shit."

Jessica shot her sister a quick glare at the whole "gay when drunk" comment. Like Jessica didn't fully know that her sister hadn't taken advantage of someone like that. Or not. Or, well, right now, Jessica was having trouble staying focused on anything, not helped by the fact that her sister was naked, standing there with all the confidence in the world, and apparently the person who'd made Jessica cum the hardest in her entire life.

"A test?" repeated Jessica. She laughed, rolling her eyes. "Like, what, we fuck again while sober? Christ, Ashe, doesn't this bother you even a little bit? We're fucking sisters for--" Jessica palmed her face, realizing how she'd phrased that. "Fucking sisters" took on a whole new meaning given their current context. Her ears were burning now, and she glanced over at the glistening woman standing there.

God, part of Jessica wanted to say yes. Not just the tingling bits of her too. Put a nail in the coffin, prove once and for all that she was most definitely not gay for her sister and that she definitely hadn't enjoyed last night. Or, you know, the more likely result: thoroughly enjoy getting fucked again, maybe see what a dildo not labeled "small" felt like when it slid inside her. Wouldn't an in-house fuck buddy be amazing?

Wait, no, no it would not. That was not Jessica. She did not have fuck buddies. Fucking devil on her shoulder.

"This is fucking insane," she said. "This is... we're sisters. We shouldn't even be talking about this. This should be a nonissue. Whether or not we fuck is not something that we should be having a conversation about. Period."

"Ha. Fucking sisters," Ashe said, quickly catching the unintended play on words. She let Jess get her protests out, and ultimately shrugged in return. "Yesterday I woulda' agreed with ya. Never really thought about you in a sex kinda way... but now that we've done it, I'm genuinely curious. It's been a while since I had anyone I enjoyed that much, and you were like a goddamn super soaker."

Ashe reached back, turning the dial on the shower until the flow of the water died off. She stepped onto the fluffy white down, grinding the soles of her feet into it to dry them off first. "And besides that... Now that I can look at you in a sexy way, you look a whole lot hotter'n my girlfriend anyway."

She said it casually. It was hard to feel any shame when she had her tongue buried in her sisters backside just last night.

Reaching up, Ashe started to towel herself by first drying her hair, giving a glimpse at her modest bust swaying with each motion of her body. "I mean shit, why not give it a try? There ain't no risk, and if we genuinely don't like it, then we don't have to keep doing it. I'll be like that time we took Lacrosse classes in high school and gave it up after two lessons."

At least Jessica didn't have to worry about her sister harboring a secret crush on her. Though she honestly didn't know if that made this any easier or harder. She definitely knew that Ashe's casual attitude toward the whole affair was almost unnerving, almost made Jessica wonder if she wasn't the one being overly uptight about this. Of course, then she remembered that she was talking to her naked sister who'd apparently literally eaten her ass out the night before and she felt fully justified all over again.

"Gee, thanks," Jessica said. "I always wanted to hear that I look sexier than someone's girlfriend. Charmer," although Jessica huffed and protest she did feel a little flattered. Just a little: it wasn't like she thought Jessie was all that pretty. Okay, maybe kind of hot, and a little feminine (again, what was with them and having feminine partners?). Jessica chewed her lip, watching as Ashe toweled herself off. So not far how things... shifted. At least Jessica didn't have to see a dangling cock to complicate things. Jeez though, Ashe acted like this was no big, and that equation nearly had Jessica snorting.

"Oh yeah, on the one hand, stupid sport, on the other, fucking a sister," Jessica said. "Totally similar ideas,' She ran her hand through her hair, looking back at Ashe again. Hadn't Jessica literally said last night that were she gay she'd want to fuck someone as pretty as Ashe? It sounded like something Jessica would've said, at the very least. Plus clearly Ashe knew what the fuck she was doing in the bedroom... not that Jessica needed to experience that first hand to figure it out. "Do you actually, seriously want to fuck me?" she asked, folding her arms across her chest. "Like, if I was someone you just sort of knew, a friend or something, would you be all 'damn, I want to get in Jessica's panties,' or, like, is this you fucking with me?" It would not be the first time... though never quite to this extent.

"Lacrosse was pretty gay tho. Like rollerderby with sticks," Ashe replied, resting her hands on her hips, the towel clasped neatly in her left hand. As Jess asked if Ashe found her genuinely attractive, or if this was another prank (It was a fair question, given that Ashe had been a bit of a prankster in her earlier years), it left her humming in thought. "Okay, so like... lemme put it like this."

She raised her hand up, until it was hovering left with her bosom. "This is where my girlfriend is at. Solid eight outta ten. You know, if she was a guy then you'd be like 'hot damn I gotta get me some of that dick.'" She paused, making sure Jess was following her.

"And then you..." Ashe lifted her hand until it was high above her head. "Are like, a fifteen. Good tits, great ass, fun to be around. Plus you got this cute blush when you're embarrassed or turned on. It's hot," she explained. After a moment she dabbed her upper arms dry and sighed in relief. "So, you get me now? I'm dead serious about wanting to try this shit for real."

"Super-gay," Jessica mumbled. She certainly hadn't wanted to admit it aloud, since, y'know, gay sister and all. Plus while Ashe didn't exactly look, like, super-dykey, she still had that whole, nearly butch but not really butch vibe thing going on. So if Jessica, who was about as pretty and feminine as you could get said it... okay, yeah, so just more of Jessica overthinking things. Like she did.

Great, the hovering hand was making Jessica stare at her sister's tits. How had she not noticed them last night? From now on, Jessica was going to boob-grab anyone who climbed into bed with her. Just first thing: hands on tits. But the hand was also apparently some sort of standard, where Jessie ranked an eight. Was that out of ten? Because apparently Jessica was a fifteen, which just had her snorting and rolling her eyes.

"You're incorrigible," Jessica insisted, trotting out an SAT vocab word if she ever heard one. It worked though: fit Ashe quite well. The girl was fit, confident, and apparently super good with her fingers and tongue. Again Jessica's lower half got that itchy feeling that made her sort of shuffle slightly. "Scootch," she said, gesturing, "I need to shower," she started walking toward the shower. She... she wasn't quite ready to say "yes, let's bang" again but... but something was stopping her from just turning Ashe down.

Probably the mind-blowing sex. Amazing how that does things to a person.

"Encourageable?" Ashe replied, her head tilted like a curious dog. She raised no protest, it sounded like a compliment to her. And Jessica was usually fairly direct when it came to insults, as some of her exes could attest. She stood aside, watching as her sister made for the shower. Almost immediately her eyes drifted down to Jess' backside, admiring it openly.

'Hate to say goodbye, but I love to watch her go...'

Well, perhaps part of her attraction was a little egotistical. They did look rather alike after all. "I'm not hearing a nooo~" Ashe said in a sing-song voice, setting the towel down in the wash basket in the corner. It'd have to stay there until the sheets got done.

Ashe's left hand cupped the corresponding cheek of Jess' backside, squeezing lazily at the perky orb. "So how's about it sweet cheeks? So what if you like pussy and dick? Dating girls is fun. They don't hesitate to go down on you, for one thing," she explained, giving her sister her best cocky grin.

Sort of half-insult, half-compliment, not that Jessica was about to go explaining it to Ashe. And yes, she'd picked up on the almost clever switching of terms. God, switching terms made her think about switching teams. But she would at least be bisexual, if not just specifically Ashe-sexual. Maybe Jessica was just so in love with Ash that she wanted to fuck anyone with that name?

The idea nearly made her laugh.

The sing-song teasing had her eyes rolling as she stepped toward the shower proper. "That's because I didn't say it," she informed her sister almost primly. the shower floor still felt wet, the whole room seeming to have grown a little hotter. That was probably because of the steam. And definitely not because of the semi-flirtatious banter the two were exchanging. Also Jessica was not removing her top because Ashe was now squeezing her rump. It was for showering.

"Omigod, remind me not to tell you anything," Jessica insisted. After all, going down had been where this whole mess had started. "And for your information, I'm still not sure if I'm bisexual or just attracted to you or that was just a fluke. I mean, I thought you were a guy, so it's entirely possible that when I know you're a woman, I'll be all 'this is super-gross, that feels weird.'"

Jessica reached down and playfully swatted her sister's hands. "Seriously, I need to shower. I stink and I feel super groady and totally unfuckable right now and that wasn't a challenge," she raised her hand to point at her sister, knowing full well that Ashe would take that last to mean fuck me right now to show how very fuckable I am

Again: incorrigible.

"That sounds like a cha- oh." Well, she supposed Jess had a point (Not that the elder sister ever liked admitting it, no matter how frequently such was the case). Ashe wasn't exactly at her hottest when she woke up either. All sweaty, and with her head weighing an extra five pounds thanks to the hangover. "Fine fine, I'll let you wash up. But we ain't done talking about this. Can't let a fuck like that slip through my fingers."

Ashe gave her sisters rear a smack in passing, snickering to herself as she marched from the bathroom with purpose. "Ya can rationalize if all ya want. Plain truth is, your big sis made you cum harder than Jerry Bernthal did at your high school graduation night!"

Yeah, Ashe wasn't gonna let this go. She had that thought clean in her mind as she made for her own room, while another part of her consciousness was aimed to something more serious. Just what would she do to make it happen...?

Yes, Jessica called it. she felt like throwing a "ha" into Ashe's face, but she definitely didn't want to encourage score keeping. Considering how scattered Jessica had felt for most of the morning, she was willing to bet that the board would read decisively in Ashe's favor. For now, she was willing to take the small win.

Though she found herself flushing again as her sister sort of complimented her in a pretty raunchy way. Jessica was a good fuck? "You're such a fucking romantic," Jessica fired back, only to yelp as Ashe smacked her ass. Jessica shot daggers at her sister, covering her slightly pinked bum with her hands. Ugh, she had to keep going and talk about fucking graduation too. last time Jessica told Ashe anything, that was for damn sure.

Jessica jerked her head toward the door, further encouraging her sister to get the fuck out of the shower. She'd turn the water on almost as soon as she was sure to be alone. It felt good, having that spray hit her. The warm water relaxed her nerves, made her settle, let her think. Was she really considering fucking her sister again? Sort of. Maybe. I mean, why not? Because it was fucking gross. But it wasn't. Jessica's head kept spinning and spinning for a few minutes, dancing to familiar tunes.

That is, until the water suddenly turned fucking freezing. "Holy shit!" Jessica yelped, all but jumping out of the shower. "Fucking---Ashe, did you fuck with the water or something?" Jessica's nipples were hard as rocks and she was already shivering, rubbing at her arms and feeling very much like the victim of some prankster... or maybe some psycho serial killer who strung naked girls up in freezers and froze them to death (why yes, she had seen Saw and it scarred her for life, thanks)

Ashe snickered. "It's prolly cause the washing machine is on, ya dink!" She called back. "First come first serve on the hot water! Maybe we oughta share next time? Bet I could warm you up real nice!" No, she definitely had no intention of stopping her flirting. Not until she'd had at least one more session with her sis.

Ashe checked herself in the mirror, an assortment of hair products lined up on the vanity. With practiced skill Ashe coiffed her hair, until her short locks were partially protruding upward. It was relatively close to a stereotypical 'dyke' haircut, but Ashe usually preferred to keep her hair short. And with how long she'd been doing it like this, it would be weird to let her hair down for any length of time.

After some sorting, she emerged from her room in a grey Grateful Dead t-shirt and denim shorts, a few chains hanging from the left pocket. It was her usual sort of attire, and suited her well. But perhaps her shirt and shorts were a size smaller than normal... had to draw the eye in somehow. She made for the living room of their home, humming to herself with each step.

Jessica very nearly shouted another "fuck you" at her sister, but knowing Ashe's current mood, that would just wind up with Jessica having a shower buddy. Instead she took a deep breath and dashed into the shower. The cold water blasted her, turning her nipples into diamonds and making her flesh pimple. Jessica danced on her toes around in the shower for a few seconds, blasting the last bits of gunk off before she'd finally had enough. She could not get a towel around her soon enough.

Unfortunately, Jessica had sort of completely forgotten to grab clothes. Groaning, she stuck her head out into the hallway, looking around to see where Ashe went. She thought she heard humming coming from the living room. Taking another deep breath, Jessica tried throwing a towel around her body. It at least felt pretty good.

Alright, now she just needed to, like, run to her bedroom and try and find something before Ashe got all.. handsy, maybe? Jessica flushed, wondering if she shouldn't just tell Ashe. Hell, her sister might actually go get some clothes for her. Or, you know, use it as an excuse to practice her carpet munching.

Yeah, sprint for her room it was.

From her seated position on the couch, Ashe was able to hear the washing machine and was keeping an ear out for whenever it was finished. She only had one spare pair of sheets available, and she'd rather have the second set ready as soon as possible. But, in this spot, Ashe could also hear her sister in the bathroom.

Was she seriously dwelling on her younger sisters hotness? It was hard not to after last night. Not when she'd practically been making out with Jess' backside in her drunken stupor. Boy, she had to do that again. And get her sister to try her asshole out too.

Ashe got comfy as she heard her making a run for her bedroom, snickering at the sound. "Aw, she's shy," Ashe murmured to herself. Yeah, this was gonna be a bit more challenging than Ashe thought, but she was willing to take her time. Like a cat playing with a freshly caught mouse.

Okay, no, like pouncing. So that was something. Jessica was in her room now, looking over her clothes. Unlike Ashe, everything was in its place: drawers that were all but labeled. What should Jessica wear though? Should she be all, like, "open for business"? Or should she just try to dress normal or should she come out in her most grandmotherly attire? Ugh, this was like getting dressed for a date, only worse, because Jessica generally didn't date someone after having them eat her ass out.

She settled on a pair of boy-short panties that were kind of cute with this sort of dark denim pattern, a pair of terry cloth shorts with "Perky" in pink on the butt (what, they were cute), a perfectly normal cotton bra, and a loose t-shirt with 5 Seconds of Summer pasted on it. Jessica adjusted all this, making sure nothing was, like, peeking out or anything weird. Then she changed out the shorts, opting for a pair of jean shorts. Then she changed again, going for a pair of just, like, loose exercise pants. Then yoga pants. By about the fourth outfit, Jessica was wearing a pair of loose black shorts that she thought might have been left in her room by Ash or another boyfriend.

Thoroughly frustrated, Jessica finally exited her room. She ran her hands through her hair, frowning. Jessica made a quick stop in the bathroom, working at brushing out her burgundy locks as she stepped into the living room proper. "Man, I feel a lot better now," she said, acting like she hadn't just been in her room playing dress-up for the past several minutes only to look like she'd just grabbed whatever had been on top of a "clean" laundry pile.

Gah.

When Jess eventually emerged from her room, the younger woman looking dressed for... uh, something? She didn't look bad, of course, but Jess clearly didn't know what kind of look she wanted to convey when she got out of her room. Perhaps that was what had kept her for so long? Hah, now what was a funny image. Jess spending ages sorting through clothes, unable to tell if she was going for sexy, or chaste.

"Looking good candy ass," Ashe said, grinning wolfishly at her younger sister. And she did, for as inconsistent as her attire was. She wanted something, even if she didn't wholly want to admit it. Well, a small step was better than stagnation.

"So what are we gonna do today sis?" Ashe asked. She had an impish smile still resting on her face, and was watching her sis closely. "Maybe hit the mall? Or rent some good shit on Netflix." Her grin broadened. "That or you could return the favour, and put those sweet lips of yours to work on my butt."

Back
Top Bottom