Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A master and his favorite maid (Ronyo x Willow)

He blinked a little and turned to the cups of now-lukewarm tea, he laughed "Yes.. Perhaps we should move to a warmer location?... My room perhaps.." He glances at her, waiting for her response since he cannot move with her on top of him.

She smiled at him and nods as she unwraps her legs from around his waist. She waited for him to get off her and when he did she moaned out softly as he pulled himself out of her body. "Hmm, wouldnt it be nice if we slept with you still inside of me?" She asked him softly

He groaned a little as he pulled out of her, shoving his cock inside his pants and zipping up. He grinned at her slyly "That's a nice idea.. Maybe we can try it out tonight?" He moved to pick up his tea, quickly gulping down the sweet liquid.

She smiles at him softly and gets puts everything back on the tray. She picks up the tray and nods at him. "Of course we can." She says to him softly as she starts walking back towars the house to put the tray in the kitchen. She looked at the gardeners who where grinning as she walked by and glared at them which wiped teh grins off their faces, bowing their heads to get back to work.

George smiled, putting the cup on the tray as she took it away, quickly going over himself to make sure he looked presentable, fixing his hair quickly and walking back to the mansion. As he walked he saw the gardeners glancing at him in the corner of his eye, making him blush slightly and quicken his pace a little. "Willow, I need to attend to some private matters, I shall talk with you later.." He entered the kitchen with her and headed towards his room.

"Of course." She says to him as she watches him leave her in the kitchen. She set the tray own and started to cleaned up the dishes on tray. She put the clean dishes away after drying them by hand. She wondered what private matter's he had to attend.

Once George got to his room he got out the laptop he had, setting it up on the table and turning it on. His father was already beginning to include him in the fold of the companies business, and was sending information and data that required a bit of sorting. It wasn't much, but it was private data about clients, he began sorting the data and making sure it was all done properly.

She kept the kitchen cleaned and wondered if he would like something to eat. Maybe I should make him something good to eat? She asked herself. She smiled as she starts working around in the kitchen since it's almost time for dinner. She decide to make some chicken pasta for them to eat in his room.

She put everything out and just left it there. She grabbed a table cloth and some candles for the table. She wanted to make it special for his return home. She put the table cloth on the table and set the candles in the middle of the table.

She went back into the kitchen and went to the stove to start dinner. She filled up the pot of water and let it start boiling over the burner. She let the water boil and added the noodles into it. She started chopping up fresh chicken for the pasta. She worked in the kitchen by herself since she wanted it to be special for them both.

He continued to work, sighing as he went over what felt like the umpteenth file, he was a little sick of doing paperwork, but he knew he had to get it done, for he would be doing it alot once he took over the families business. After about twenty or so minutes he was done.

"Thank God..." He leaned back in his chair, running a hand threw his hair as he let himself sink into the material of the chair, letting out a long sigh. He looked out the window on the side of the room, the Sun was setting, giving the sky a brilliant orange hue, he always loved Sunsets...

He walked down to the kitchen, looking for Willow, since she could normally be found there. He passed a few maids who bowed as he passed, though he could tell they were looking at him as he carried on, the gardeners must of spread the word. After a short while he got to the kitchen, opening the door and looking inside "Hello? Willow?"

She had the food set at the table and the candles lit. She had the dishes she used in the dishwasher but didnt turned it on since she'll be adding more to it. She walked back into the kitchen and smiled just in time to hear his voice calling her.

"Yes, Master?" She said softly as she walks over to him at the door. She guestered him to enter the kitchen. "I have dinner ready if you wish to eat. It's already on the table in the dinning room." She says to him softly.

He turned as he heard her, smiling "Ah, excellent..." He moved into the kitchen, noting the dishes that had piled up a little bit, he never felt right about never cleaning up after eating, but the maids always said it was ok.

He walked into the dinning room and smiled "Again Willow... You take such good care of me.." He turned and smiled at her again, looking her over and once again feeling a tingle in his privates, she really did look good in her maid uniform.

She smiled at him and guided him to the dinning room. "Dinner is ready. I hope you done mined me joing you for dinner." She says to him softly as they step into the candle light room.

He looked at her and smiled, moving past her to get to his seat he planted a kiss on her cheek "I would be very happy for you to join me" He smirked and sat down, waiting for her to do so as well.

She smiles and sits down down in her chair. The food was already on the table in front of them and so was their drinks. "I hope you like it. I used fresh chicken. I cut the chicken myself." She says to him softly as she forks up the first pasta bite with chicken on it, puts the bite in her mouth and chews it.

He looked down at the meal in front of him, feeling his mouth getting more moist as looked back up at her "Mmm.. It looks excellent.." He smiled and took a small piece of the chicken in his mouth, letting out a soft moan, it was superb. "You continue to amaze me Willow.. This is amazing chicken.." He took another bite with some pasta.

She smiles as she looks up at him. "Pasta chicken is very easy to make and doesnt take long to cook it either." She says to him softly and continues eating it. "I made beef stool for the other maids, gardeners and butlers." She says to him softly and picks up her ice tea, takes a sip from it and goes back to eating after setting her cup back down on the table.

He nodded, eating the meal happily, he'd gotten used to the simple meals one who was constantly moving had to endure, food as good as this was like luxury. At the mention of the other staff he frowned a little, looking back at her "It seems that... The gardeners have passed on the knowledge of what we have done... As you said they would.." He blushed slightly.

She looked up at him when he spoke about what they did and the gardener telling the other staff. "Seems like I will have to talk to them." She says to him softly and smiles at him. "You know, once you take over the family business you can choose to take me along with you so I can tend to your every move at the pent house. Cooking, cleaning and sex." She said and blushed a little bit, starts eating more food she cooked for them both.

He smiled, "Thank you.. I don't think I'd be able to address them on the matter myself... I'm not used to dealing with such private matters with people I don't even know.." He took another forkful of food, chewing it as she spoke, he was about to swallow when he heard the part about sex and he choked a little, swallowing with a bit of work. "Yes.." He blushed again "I guess I could take you with me.."

She looked up when he started chocking and was half out of her seat. "Master, are you alright?" She asked him since she knew to do heimlich maneuver for when someone is chocking. Willow blushed when she heard his last statment. She sat back down and looked down at her plate. "I am only thinking of your personal health, Master." She says to him softly.

"I know.. You always took much better care of me while I was sick.. Like the time I had that horrible fever.." He remembered how Willow at been at his bedside for most of the time he was awake, though he hadn't thought about it meaning anything back then. "Anyway.." He ate another forkful "Forget about that for now, and let us finished this delightful meal.." He smiled warmly, chewing on some more food.

She smiles and continues eating her food as she looks at him. "You did like what happen earlier while having tea, right?" She asked him as she blushes as she asked him about having sex in the hut where he likes having his tea, she wanted to know if he liked it or if he was just saying it to make her feel better about it.

He blushed deep red, feeling his cock tingle inside his pants as he remembered what they did earlier. "Yes.. I loved it.. I'm just a little shy about that sort of thing.." He sheepishly forked a small piece of food and eating it, raising his eyes so he could look at her, gazing at her chest for a few moments.

She smiles and forks up the last of her chicken pasta, eats it. After she finished eating the last bite she smiles at him. "You dont need to be shy with me when talking about sex." She says to him softly. "Especially if you loved it then it's a good thing." She says to him softly. "We could probably come up with new ways to entertain our desires in our sexual desires." She tells him in a soft yet sweet voice.

He smiled back, noticing that he was falling behind a bit in his meal, quickly taking the last bits of his chicken pasta, eating it. He nodded a little as he finished just after she did, smiling a little "Yeah I know that.... But it's still something I haven't done for many years..." His eyes widened slightly as he heard her idea "Ahh.. Maybe we could do something tonight?" He blushed more, a few images of her naked flashing through his mind.

Back
Top Bottom