Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A master and his favorite maid (Ronyo x Willow)

She smiled softly at him as she pulls his length out with her gentle fingers. "I am nothing but gentle, Master." She says to him softly and her own hands went under her maid's skirt, pushed her panties aside. She guided his length inside of her pussy hole which brought out a soft moan. "Oh Master, you feel wonderful and so big inside of me." She says to him soft and wraps her arms around his neck. She looked him in the eyes and smiled at him as she starts to slowly ride him up and down. "How does that feel?" She asked him wondering if it was gentle enough for him.

He bit his lower lip as he felt his shaft in her hand, a burst of pleasure rippled through him, making him arch his back a little bit. It had been years since he had been touched by a women, the first time was back in college. Though after he found out she was only dating him for the money he dumped her. He suddenly moaned as he felt her wet walls around his cock, making it throb slightly, letting out slight moans as she started to ride him "Yes.. Oh God yes... Willow your excellent.."

She moaned out softly as she laid against his body, holding onto him as she keeps riding him until he tells her to go faster and her eyes closed as she heard him call her by her name. "Oh Master George, you feel so wonderful. I want you to take me over the edge of the world of pleasure." She says to him and she moaned out again as she keeps riding him. She had dreamed about this day since she was 16 years old. She wanted him and only him, she really didnt care about the money she just cared about the man she loves.

He moaned with her, the feeling of her against him making him feel hot underneath his clothes, yet at the same time shivers ran down his spine from pure pleasure. He blushed a little more at her words, making him buck slightly into her "Mmm... Very well.. I shall do it... For you..." He moaned loudly, his shaft hitting her g-spot slightly as she continued to ride him "Faster... Harder..." He murmured slightly, his body was already beginning to tense up a little.

She moaned out as he buckles up to go deeper inside of her and her arms wraps around his neck. She presses against him as she goes faster and harder just like he said to do. "Like this Master?" She asked him softly as she looks up at him to see if she was doing it just right for him.

"Yes!... God yes!... Oh Willow that's perfect!.." He moaned loudly, wrapping his arms around her neck, so he didn't hinder her movements and make it hard for her. He bit his lower lip as he felt her breasts against his chest, making him groan with desire.

She moans out softly and presses her lips against his lips, kissing him softly as she keeps riding him as hard and as fast as he wanted from her. She only kissed him to muffle his loud moaning so the gardeners would hear them. She broke the kiss for a few seconds to talk to him. "Touch me Master." She says to him softly. "Touch me everywhere." She moans out to him softly as she continues what she's doing to him.

He kissed her passionately, moaning into her as he did so, unaware that there were some gardeners that would see them if they looked. He moaned a little as she broke off, though smiled once he heard her speak "I didn't know you were allowed to give me orders Willow.." He moved a hand around to her backside, gripping it slightly. His other hand pushed it's way into her clothing, getting under her bra and groping her breast, letting out another moan as she continued to fuck him.

She moaned out with pleasure and moved against him more even with his hands on her bare flesh. "Oh Master." She says in a soft voice as she keeps riding him nice and hard and fast. "Does it really matter who orders who while like this?" She asked him softly.

He groaned, gripping her flesh a little harder as she continued to move against him "Nnn.. Not really... I actually like it.." He blushed a little, though it was hard to notice as he moved forward to kiss her again, getting close to climax himself.

She moaned out into the kiss and kissed him back. She wraps her legs around his waist and pulls him with her as she lays on her back on the couch in the hut. She couldnt help it but move her hips up against his waist and her hands moves done his back, into his pants and onto his ass, gripping it as her body releases her cum upon his length.

He groaned a little as he felt them moving downwards, finding himself on top of her. He automatically started to thrust into her, feeling her contractions as her cum washed over his shaft. He gripped her bum as well, moaning as his body tensed, suddenly firing his seed into her and filling her pussy.

She moaned out into their kiss as he came inside of her body. She kept her legs wrapped around his waist and broke the kiss, breathing heavily. "That....was....amazing.....Master." She said breathless as she looks up at him.

He groaned a little, moving his head up as she broke the kiss, panting as a bead of sweat rolled down his forehead. "Mmm... But... We didn't use protection.. Aren't you afraid of getting pregnant?" He looked a little concerned.

She let out a soft laugh and shook her head. "It's called birth control, Master." She says to him softly. She moved her hand over his face, getting rid of his sweat from his face and smiles at him. "A woman like me could get use to this." She says to him softly.

He blushed a bit, a little embarrassed he hadn't thought of birth-control. He smiled back as she wiped the sweat off him, "I shall request you be moved to the servants room next to mine... For now this should be kept a secret.."

She let out a soft laugh and shook her head. "You really think no one heard us moaning over here?" She asked him softly as her eyes looked over to the gardens where the gardeners are trimming the dead roses. "I'm sure they heard us." She says to him softly and looks up at him. "Can't I just sneak into your room like a naughty maid that I am?" She asked him using a bit of dirty talk to him.

He turned crimson, turning around to see the gardeners as well, a pit in his stomach forming, he was terrified that his parents would find out, they were part of the generation that believed servants were of 'low-breed'. He looked back at her, frowning slightly and kissing her on the forehead "But what if I want to ravage you in the middle of the night? I'd have to walk all the way to your room.."

She let out a laugh. "Master, I do have my own room now that I'm top maid around here. No one to share with." She says to him softly. "Leave the gardeners to me. I can be very scary at times." She says as a smile upon her lips. She leaned her head up and kisses him on the lips gently. "I would like to be ravaged in the middle of the night by you. It'll be one heck of a wake up call." She says to him and laughs softly.

George blinked, he'd forgotten that Willow was now the head-maid, so of course she had the privilege oh privacy when she slept, the other maids and servants shared rooms. He smirked, returning the kiss as she pressed her lips to his, he'd heard stories of times Willow had scared the living daylights out of the staff. "Mmmhmmm... Well you you requested to have your room moved next to mine, I could see to it that it would become your wake-up call.." He grinned.

She smiles and looks him in the eyes. "You wont stop until you get your way, Huh Master?" She asked him softly as she keeps her legs wrapped around his waist and him still inside of her body. "Master, I would love to have my room moved next to yours." She says to him softly.

He shook his head slightly "Nope.." He glanced down at her, still feeling her wet walls around his now-soft cock, which was about 5 inches on the flop, so it had no problem staying inside. "I am very glad to hear that Willow, you have finally seen reason.." He smirked, and kissed her on the cheek.

She let out a small laugh at his words about her seen reason. "Hmm, I'm only doing it because I care about you." She says to him softly and smiles at him. She liked how he kissed her cheek which made her blush. "I'm glad I had the time to shave my legs last night." She says to him and giggles softly.

He smiled, kissing her again at her words "Thank you.." He glanced down to look at her legs, which were still intent on keeping them together, "They are beautiful legs, and they look perfect in your uniform.." He grinned a little, running a hand over her thigh.

She smiles at her master and kisses his forehead. "Hmm, Master." She says to him softly without it meaning anything. She looks him in the eyes and smiles more. "Tea is getting cold." She says and laughs after talking.

Back
Top Bottom