Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A master and his favorite maid (Ronyo x Willow)

Ronyo

Supernova
Arlington Mansion was the pride and joy of the Arlington family, it had seen use by no less then 10 of it's generations, and there were no plans for it to stop anytime soon. It was a large building, almost the size of an average size supermarket, with two floors, complete with a pool behind it, and a whole hectare of space for it's front garden. There was always someone there, even if the Arlington's were not present. Dozens of maids, gardeners, along with a few chef's, were always present, making sure the mansion was ready for use at any time. They all lived in one section of the building, small but comfortable rooms, and they were payed properly, the Arlington's were a little bit more caring of their staff then most rich folk, but only by that one factor. Most of the Arlington's were stuck up snobs, all complete with high-paying careers and hundreds of people at their call, except for one.

George Arlington stepped out of the car as the maid held the door open, he had recently been given time off by his farther from work, and intended to return home to relax. He walked through the mansion, the occasional maid bowing as he walked past. After a few minutes he reached his old room, opening the door he stepped inside. The room was plain, compared to the other bedrooms, with only a few pictures hanging from the walls, and the bed did not have a roof, something which George was always confused about. Though the room was easily twice as big as an average bedroom, it felt warm and homely, something with George welcomed. He walked over to the window, waiting for the maid to bring up his luggage, he'd offered to do it himself, but the maids could be a little overzealous with their duty sometimes.

George was a handsome 26 year old, standing at 5'8' with a well build form from years of doing jogs and other activities. His hair was chocolate brown, which had been cut and styled to suit someone of his status, but George regularly just combed it a little before forgetting about it. He had dull blue eyes, with slight hints of hazel, and required the help of glasses when he needed to read. His skin was slightly tanned, with a few freckles dotting his skin and face. He was also dressed in a typical black suit, which he was forced to wear normally, when he was at home he usually donned a pair of jeans along with a blue shirt, he couldn't stand all the effort of getting dressed, preferring plain, or as his Mother put it: ugly, clothes which he could do himself, without calling on the maids again.

She was an average woman who had worked for the family for years and knew what had to be done. She walked out of the dinning room and into the living room. She took it upon herself to gather up the Master's luggages to his room, personally. Once she reached his room she took his luggages to his bed. "Would you want me to unpack for you Master Arlington?" Willow asked her favorate Master. Her soft blone hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her uniform was just perfect over her slim body.

She wore no make up and had on black heels to mater her uniform. Her hair was just long enough for her to put into a ponytail. She didnt like her hair long so it was short enough to keep in a ponytail. After setting his luggages on the bed she faced him with her hands interlocked behind her back as she looks at him. She was the top maid around the house since the top maid before her had passed on from old age. "If not than is there anything else you wish for me to do for you?" She asked just in case he didnt want her to unpack for him.

George turned as he heard the door opening, smiling as he saw Willow enter with his bags "Thank you Willow... And no no, I have done little on the way here, at the very least it would do my muscles good.. But thank you.." He walked over to the bed, opening his luggage and rummaging around for his casual clothes, which were always hidden at the bottom of his bag. He glanced at her a few times, he had always found her to be very pretty, if it was not for his status he would of requested a date with her a long time ago.

"Yes, actually, I haven't had a drink in ages.. I don't suppose it would be alright for us to have some tea?" He loved tea, the leaves used in the mansion were imported from Asia, giving a few rich flavour. He pulled up a plain black t-shirt and put it next to the bed. "That would be alright wouldn't it? You having a drink as well?" He hadn't seen Willow for a few months, in truth he had missed her quite a bit, she was always there for him.

She listen to his words and blushed he said us to have tea. "If that's what you want then it would be fine." She said t him softly. In truth she always wanted to sit down with him and drink tea with him. She brought her hands back in front of her and her fingers were itching to take over his unpacking. The truth was she loved unpacking his clothes since she could hold his clothing up to her nose and smell them. "I'll go arranage the tea to be server. Where would you like the tea to be at?" She asked him softly.

He frowned, looking upwards as he scratched his head a little, not feeling the need to act posh in her presence, and not just because she wouldn't say anything regardless, but because he felt happy with her around. "Hmmm... Ah! Have it served at the small hut down by the pool, I could use some fresh air.." He smiled, taking his clothes and moving them over to the closet, glancing over at her for a moment, "Are you alright? You look a little flustered.."

She let out a soft giggle as she herd his last statement. "I am just use to putting your clothing alway after you coming back home from a work trip." SHe says to him as she smiles. "I will go get the tea ready down by the hut." She says to him and walks out of his room. She heads down the stairs and goes into the kitchen. Once she was in the kitchen she made the tea herself since he liked how she makes it.

She puts the water on boil in the tea kettle and starts making the cups the way he likes it. After arranging the tea cups and tea creams on the tray she looks in the cabenits for something to snack on before dinner. Even though he didnt say so she did it anyways.

He blinked, turning to look at her, he had no idea she enjoyed doing such things, especially if it was for him. "Oh.. I see.." He blushed a little as she walked out, his eyes trailing down her back and just reaching her bottom as she disappeared from sight. Once he was doing unpacking he changed, a little quicker then usual, and headed downstairs to the poolside.

After a short walk he came to the back garden, walking along the path towards the pool. A few gardeners who were finishing up on preening the bushes bowed, greeting him as he passed. He got to the small hut and sat underneath it, resting against the table as he looked out at the pool.

After the tea was made she set everything she wanted onto the tray and walked out to the hut. When she got to the hut she saw him sitting there. She set the tray down and stood there waiting for him to let her know it was alright her to sit down with him. She poured his tea and handed him the cup of tea just the way he liked it. "Here you go, Master." She says to him in a soft yet gentle voice.

She had worked for the Arlington family since she was 16 years old. He was only a two years older than she is so he was 18 when she started working for them. Ever since then she worked hard to please the Arlington's. "I brought some snacks just in case you wanted to snake on something." She explained softly to him.

((Sorry, snakes? >__<))

George looked up as he heard Willow approaching, turning in his seat so he faced the table properly "Ah, excellent, great timing as usual Willow, I was only here for a minute at most.." He watched her pour the tea, taking his cup and smiling "Thank you.." He glanced at her and frowned "Do you know want to sit down?" He noticed the softness of her voice, a slight blush touching his cheeks.

George had grown up with many maids and servants, all of them had been trained to be impassive, so many times he had wanted their opinion on something, or someone to talk to, but it always gravitated to him.. He hated it. Willow was the first person to treat him differently, and he adored her for it. "Snakes? Oh, why thank you very much Willow"

((Omg. Snacks. sry. I was talking to my sister about snakes while i was typing lol))

She smiled and sat down nex to him as she pours her own cup of tea just the way she likes it. She set her hands with her cup in her hands in her lap. She looked out at the pool and was glad it was a beautiful day out. "Its a beautiful day today." She said softly to him even though the weather talk wasnt really her kind of conversation. She brought her cup up to her lips and took a sip, she sets her cup down onto the table. She looks at him and smiles more. "How was work?" She asked him softly.

((Ah XD No problem ^__^))

He felt a little hot under the collar as she sat next to him, for some reason he was finding her more beautiful then he normally did. His eyes wandering down to her chest as she poured the tea. He moved to sip his tea as well, sighing slightly as he did so, she always made the best tea, noone made it like her. "Hmm? Oh yes, though it looks like there might be a spot of rain soon.. I can see dark clouds in the distance.." He smiled and looked back at her, staring into her eyes for a moment "Work?... Oh.. Boring as ever... Though I will admit it's better then what I'll be doing once I take over the family business.."

She smiled and sat back to relax like he was. "Rain will be good for the gardens." She says to him softly and looks him back in the eyes. "You want to take over the family business? I had no idea that's what you really wanted." She says to him and looks away. Her hair softly sways as she moves her head to look at the graden full of roses. "Would you like me to arrange roses in the house?" She asked him softly. "It would be time to cut them and put them around in the house." She explains to him softly as she looks back at him in the eyes.

He nodded, taking another sip of his tea "Yes.. The gardeners work so hard just to keep the plants alive.. Some rain will help them greatly" He smiled "Mmmhmm.. I have nowhere else to go.. And it would be good money.. So I'd be able to support that who I marry.. And yes of course, roses would be very nice thank you" He smiled, looking into her eyes again. He blushed slightly and took another sip of tea to cover it up, though he wasn't sure whether she was aware of his feelings or not.

She was caught off gaurde by one of his words from his statements: Marry and she looked away. "I'll arranage it with the gardeners later." She says to him softly and she bent over to get her tea cup from the table at their feets. She took a sip of her tea and looked out at the gardens of all different colored roses. Her mind has always gotten lost when she looked at the roses. Soon when he marries some woman she would be looking after his new wife and the children that comes along afterwards.

"Master, what do you see in a woman?" She asked him in a soft voice. She was thinking of it but she really didnt mean to voice it to him. She couldnt take it back now that she voiced it to him. She set her cup down and looked at him. She wanted to know what she sees in a woman for him personally. "I mean for the idea woman for you to marry." She explained to him softly.

He continued to sip at his tea, savoring the flavour as the sweet liquid ran down his tongue and into his throat. He nodded as she spoke, his eyes returning to her again, he found her far more beautiful and alluring then any rose, and she seemed a little off since his last comment. Besides Willow there was no women out there who interested him, all of them only wanted to be with him because it would mean their lives were be easy, and full of the things they wanted, because of his money.

He blinked, a little surprised by the question, watching as she put the cup down and looked at him, realising she was serious. "I... Well.. Someone who is caring.. Someone who would stay by me no matter what happened.. Someone who didn't love me for my money or my status.. Beautiful as well I suppose... Someone like..." He paused, blushing before ending his sentence "Someone like you.."

Her eyes soften at his last comment and she nodded to him. "Someone like me." She said as she looks down at her own hands in her lap. Without realizing what she was doing she was already grabbing for his cup, sits it down on the table and she looks up at him. "Master, would it be wrong to ask you for a mere kiss?" She asked him softly as she faces him and blushes since she really didnt want to speak of her mind.

He gulped a little, afraid that he had offended her, most maids would of simply bowed and thanked him, only she acted like a normal person. He blinked as he felt her taking hold of his cup and setting it down, looking up at her to say something when his eyes widened in shock. "Wha-what?.. A.. Kiss?.." He blushed deep red, looking into her eyes, his heart fluttering slightly.

She blushed as well and nodded at him. "Truth to be told, Master. I have been in love with you since my first week when I first saw you." She says to him softly and she moved closer to his body. She didnt kiss him but just sat there with her legs under her body as she looks at him. "I worked hard for your family all these years. I am the head maid around here. If it makes it much better I am not in this for the money." She confessed to him.

He blushes deeper, his eyes shimmering slightly as he heard her speak, he couldn't believe it, she loved him as well. He watched as she edged a little closer, and he gulped, forcing himself towards her as well. He didn't speak, stunned that she was confessing all this too him. He looked at her deeply, suddenly feeling very touched, his heart fluttered again, and he felt a little hot. He suddenly moved his hand to her cheek, moving forward and kissing her gently on the lips, lingering for a moment as he looked into her eyes.

She blushed when his hand went to her cheek and she kissed him back when his lips touched hers. Her body leaned up against his as her eyes were closed and her hands rested upon his shoulders. She moved her body up just a bit and she moved her legs on either side of his waist, sits down in his lap. She pulled from the kiss and blushed. "I really dont care about the money." She says to him softly and smiles at him, her breathing a bit heavy.

He gulped as she sat in his lap, feeling himself getting aroused from the feeling of her on top of him, his eyes ran over her quickly, suddenly finding her maid outfit extremely erotic. "Even if you did like the money.. I think I'd still love you..." He blushed, lowering his eyes a little "I've loved you since we met as well.. You were the only person I could open up to.." He wrapped his arms around her, holding her to his body, loving her warmth.

Her eyes soften at his words and a small smile upon her lips. "That makes me happy." She says to him softly and her hands went down to his pants, starts undoing his belt. "I want to please you in every way possible." She says to him softly as she unbuttons his pants and unzips them as well. Her hands didnt go anywhere farther than undoing his pants. "Can I please you?" She asked him softly.

George smiled back, "Your welcome... I just wish that I had known sooner.. Ah!" He blushed as he felt her fingers on his pants, he gasped, it was too fast for him "Ahh! We can't do that, it's too fast!... And we're in the garden.." He glanced towards the house, they were the only ones there but he felt like they were being watched.

She looked him in the eyes after getting his attention. "Please Master George?" She begged in a soft pleading voice. "I really want to please you right here and right now." She said to him softly and kisses him on the cheek. "If your worried about the gardeners I can take care of them for you. They really do listen to me." She said to him softly as she keeps her eyes locked onto his.

He blushed, feeling a little pressured to let her do as she pleased, his shaft was beginning to harden from her begging. "But.." He blushed, letting out a moan as he felt her lips on his cheek, making him feel even more aroused. He glanced around one more time and sighed, looking her in the eyes and nodding slightly "Very well.. Just be gentle.." He blushed.

Back
Top Bottom