Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Underworld-esque RP ( 1x1 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violent_Perfection

Planetoid
Right off the bat, this RP wouldn't be in line with any of the events or characters relating to the Underworld movies. Underworld is just a convenient base point for the story in that there are Vampires and Lycan and they're at war. However, this is where I try to have the similarities end.

In this particular story, a Demonic portal has opened somewhere in the city and the denizens of hell have begun to pour out into the populace. A quarantine is in effect, keeping them contained, but that doesn't help anyone inside. So, it would come down to the Vampires and the Lycans to protect their city and try to find and close this portal, as well as figure out what caused it to open in the first place.

I've played this scenario before with some success. It's full of action and drama and multiple NPCs that I play, as well as any that my partner would want to play, to keep the story progressing in a manner that has our characters part of a larger world.

This is not a sexual RolePlay, but if the characters happen to get along and it progresses that way, scenes could be alluded to or played out. I would prefer to play alongside a female.

You can pick any kind of character you would like to be in Vampire, Lycan or perhaps even a rogue Demon! Posts would be made in the forum, but for initial contact and details, feel free to send me a private message so we can work out the finer details before we begin. I hope to hear from somebody soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom