Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My, How Big You'd Grow Little Sis (me x KnightCreep)

"Don't lie, you love the idea," Sandra smiled. "I'll find a bodybuilder to fuck if you agree to one night in bed with me. Sound fair?"

"Yes, that is fair," he said to her. He started to take his clothes off for her for till he was naked. "I'll do anything. Just don't tell mother and father."

"Don't tell them what?" Sandra smiled. She stroked her shaft. "Top or bottom? I have plenty of lube if you want to be the bottom."

He comes forward and started to stroke her horse-like cock for her. "It's so big and beautiful. I wonder how it will taste."

"Then start sucking on it, sexy. I want to cum in your mouth." Sandra grinned and kept rubbing her shaft.

The futa moaned happily and thrusted gently. "More... Your mouth feels so good! Is this your first time sucking a cock?"

"No, it's not," He said as he bobbed his slowly on his cock as he took her whole shaft inside of him

"I didn't think so. So, who did you suck off? A big strong bodybuilder?" Sandra kept thrusting and rubbing her testicles.

"Well my previous girl friend used a strap on." he said as he bobbed his head while she thrust."How rough can you get little sis?"

"Pretty rough," Sandra moaned. "And how rough should I go with you? Maybe full dominatrix mode? Or a gentle dom?"

"Full dominatrix." He says his sister, still bobbing his head."You know I don't think you have it in you. I think you're bluffing that you can get rough" he says trying to make her angry.

Sandra grabbed her brother's head and forcefully pushed it all the way down her shaft. "Shut it, little bitch boy! Suck on my cock! I don't care if you start choking! You will not stop until I cum!"

Wow, she did knew how to get rough. But he didn't suck on it even when she orders him to do so. He was going to push back to test her limits.

He nodded his and began to slowly suck on her cock. Her anger must have been the side effects of the medicine. Or she was really good at acting.

"That's a good slut!" Sandra moaned and thrusted harder. "I'm going to make you my little slut pet and you're going to fucking love it!"

Sandra came a lot into his but manage to swallow them down. "No of course not. You did wonderful baby sis. I might know a bodybuilder who can join us. She's your age too. Shall I give her a call?"

"Later. Bend over, I'll fucking your ass." She was deadly serious as she stroked her still hard cock.

Back
Top Bottom