Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The darkest of Romances {MxF, FxF, semi/lit}

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkest_fate

machina erotica
That title's pretty sexy, but what does it actually mean?
Well inner voice/fake person asking leading questions, it means that after a few RPs, I've decided that I'd like to try and do a few more romantically oriented RPs. The "darkest" part is a "clever" play on my handle (which is more set up because I go by "Fate" online and this is my "darkest" RPing; bam, easy explanation) as well as indicating some of the flavoring? I put a question mark there originally because I mistyped, but it's also there because while I do like some darker elements in my romance, I'm also fine with going fluffy. Fluffy does not mean not sexy: there should be lots of sex. Copious amounts of sex. I'm here to write sex.

So the darkest thing is just a trap to get people intrigued?
Mostly, I mean, no. I mean I like sex.

What I mean is that while I'd like to try romances, I'd like there to still be some plots and to play around with the pairings. Unconventional pairings are more fun to play around with. you know, the sort that "no one expects" that often happen. If you look at my other request threads, you'll see that I'm big on "characters initially made to have sex despite sort of not wanting to but eventually growing to like it." I kind of want to keep some of that flavor, but mix in a little more romance and perhaps set up plots with a long-term romance in mind.

Can we get that in convenient list form?

I LOVE LISTS, SO FUCK YEAH:

• Medium: I do Thread, PM, or email (@ darkest0ffate@gmail.com ) based RPs (my slight order of preference). You likely won't get me on messenger. You'd have to be super sexy.
  • Gender Combo: I do pretty well all gender combinations and orientations.
  • Dom/Sub: Omigod am I growing weary of this. Look, for me, RPs aren't about dominance and submission. I think of it more often in terms of "initiator" versus "the initiated." It's about who's starting the fucking more often than anything else. In that respect, I'm also fairly flexible. I honestly don't think I'd be interested in the traditional dom/sub relationship, though sometimes I would say some chars are more in control. We're probably going to trade off on who's fucking who anyway.
  • Character Ages: I'm fairly flexible. I prefer younger girls, and I'll rarely do older female/younger male.
  • Representation: my preference is toward using models, to the extent I put together a pretty expansive gallery, though pictures do not replace description; they enhance. After that, I probably prefer just describing chars. I do like illustrated pictures for fan characters, but I'm not a big fan of doing it otherwise (I'm very picky when it comes to that, and it's easier just to say no than to spend the hours trying to sync up for one RP)
  • Plot to Smut Ratio: See, this gets tricky? I like sex. But I like sexy buildup times. I want some arousing element present in a lot. Expect my chars to go down on or finger yours way before we get to fucking. If I was going to set some stats, then probably around 70/30 to 50/50 in favor of smut, most likely landing somewhere in the middle. This changes some with the overall flavor/genre. I'm a little more interested in playing out relationships than plots, but I'm fine with sort of combining the two.
  • Kinks: I have a clothes fetish: I like it when girls are fucked while still wearing something and/or when they're forced to dress up in sexy/sexualized clothing. If you insta-strip a char, I'll lose a lot of interest in the RP. I really like "corruption" elements, though I prefer to phrase it more as "awakening." Basically taking someone who's either virginal or vanilla and showing them the whole new world of fucking. I also do have a bit of a kink toward a "permanent consequence to fucking" (which sounds super fucking creepy). Basically threat of pregnancy or chars getting marked or something that makes them go "I have fucked and now I AM FOREVER CHANGED." Outside of that, I'm pretty open to kinks. Most minor ones I can entertain. I can even handle several major ones. I'm not interested in scat, death, gore, or vore, nor violence for violence's sake. Also the word "cunt" throws me off for some reason. Here is my f-list, which is fairly up to date. Anything that's a "Maybe" essentially is "if it makes sense for the RP or my partner really wants it"
  • That Last one Was Super Long, so here's a break
  • That whole length/literacy thing: Look, the whole "lit" thing is mostly garbage. But I do need some description and at least a few paragraphs to get the juices flowing. Too few and I lose interest. Too many and I get tired and would rather write my own erotica.
  • Regularity: I respond several times a day when I'm "on." I sometimes go "off," but I'm getting a lot better at letting partners know (particularly now, since I've got one partner who's essentially threatened to leave me if I don't let them know). If I love the idea, I can respond within minutes. I'm perfectly fine with daily posters, or even every few days, much longer...
  • PM Etiquette: I don't do the silly phrases, but it's good if you show that you read this. At least let me know who's playing what role (again, I'm fine with playing around). The trick is that I do male and female, sub and dom, so I never know unless you let me know who's playing who. I've literally written a starter from the wrong side of the RP, and it sucked.
tl;dr: I WRITE CHARS WITH PENIS AND VAGINA; I DO LOTS OF THE PAIRINGS; I WANT TEH SEX BUT W/PLOT TO DEVELOP RELATIONS; PLAY CHARS NOT FUCKIN' EMPTY VESSELS WITH PRETTY FACES

Didn't you just copy that from your other thread?

No. Fuck you. I changed it.

... Slightly.

... Next question.

What sort of plots do you have in mind?

Sexy ones.
Next question.

Okay, I have some loose ideas, some more developed than others. Some are sort of cribbed from my "dub-con" thread (which I am still running along with this, because that's not going to confuse the hell outta me). I'll give some of these FUN CREATIVE TITLES to try and remember.

I may be enjoying writing this request thread a little more than I should.

Are you actually going to give us those plots or...
(newer ones are near the top of the different genres)

Interbreeding is Impossible: there's a bet or a wager or simply someone staking scientific/academic qualifications on a very simple premise: interbreeding isn't possible. These two disparate races, whatever they are, simply cannot breed together. To prove this, one of the people involved in the bet will cohabitate with at least one if not more members of the other race. They will prove that the mating isn't possible... through lots and lots and lots of sex. Plot happens. And (lots of) fucking.

Diplomatic Union: the two races have a... strained relationship. Perhaps it's outright racism or war between two cultures. Or maybe some believe they're actually biologically set to hate each other. Orcs and elves, dragons and demons, humans and elves, pick the races. Then someone gets an interesting idea: prove that the races can coexist by establishing a relationship between members of the races. Or maybe just a pair ends up encountering each other and things happen. Plot happens. And fucking.

The Dragon's Maiden: dragons exist, so get that idea in first. Also, they like to have maidens, sometimes literally (i.e. virgins), sometimes more figuratively (i.e. humanoids with boobs). Maidens are status symbols for dragons and help the dragon move up the hierarchy. The more beautiful, the more fertile, the more sexually active, etc. your maiden, the better you're seen as a dragon. A dragon catches a maiden. Plot happens. And fucking.

You Rescued Me, Dammit so it's become a thing for maidens (again with the "m" word) to get captured by monsters/dragons/whatever. Knights or other heroes rescue them. Said maiden is then to become the knight/hero/lucky bastard's bride/property. This is literally the law of the land. They are obligated to fuck (because I'm fucking horny, that's why). And now they're stuck together. Plot happens. Also fucking.

Some Real Fucking Magic Yay, you've got magic! Turns out that sort of thing happens, so go you! Or more accurately go person who is not you because I don't like doing the whole "RP yourself" thing 'cuz while that's cool for some people I don't like it! But anyway, the magic comes with everything we'd want magic to come with: special powers, a whole magical world, and a side effect of being nearly constantly horny and needing to fuck, preferably something else magical. So now there's some magic thing going on. Plot happens. Also fucking.
(all I'm getting with this one is requests that I'm really not into)

For the Good of Our Race they're the last of their race. They being either gender neutral or two people; you pick. Anyway, that's sort of a problem, as they're now endangered. And some entity, government, universe, gods, wants more of them around. So it's time to pair off. Congratulations: you must now mate with this other person until whichever one of you gets pregnant does that. Turns out they're so not your type. Turns out that they are scarily good at sex. Plot happens. Also fucking.

Under the Bed turns out monsters are real! Yay!? A dedicated daughter/aunt/babysitter (really fucking dedicated there)/young mother finds out that the child they've been caring for really does have a monster under the bed. Desperate, they make a plea for the child to be released. Monster's cool with it, with one small addendum: they get the older female for reasons. Plot happens. Also fucking.

Pirate Hostage there's a problem with pirates. They've been pillaging the area for a while. Either a daughter tries to strike a deal with a pirate and gets shanghaied, or she outright gets captured or volunteers, but now she's aboard the pirate's ship as part hostage, part incentive not to destroy her homeland.

Really Bad at Sex: she (or I guess maybe he, but I'm leaning on she) is really smart. She's attractive and maybe vivacious or at least normal enough to catch attention. They've had boy/girlfriends before... but they never seem to keep them. One night together and their loved one inevitably breaks it off. Finally they get desperate and ask, and the parting lover puts it bluntly: they suck at sex. Really suck. So they've been bitching to someone a friend, a relative, whatever for a while, (or even this would-be-ex) and finally all but have to beg for sex lessons, while also potentially maintaining a healthy dating life. Plot happens. Also fucking.

Bet You Can't Fuck Her: we've all seen the same story: guy (or girl) gets challenged to fuck someone who's considered unfuckable for whatever reason. They're the poor one, or they're a precious virgin, or they're the snarky rebel. They take the bet or money and don't tell, instead wooing. But what if someone was upfront? Went up to them and said "hey, if we fuck, people will pay me stupid amounts of money, and I'll split it with you." Plot happens. Also fucking.

Yes, I am Totally Gay Now college is very liberating, right? A girl from a relatively conservative family goes off to college and meets several people she likes, gets acquainted, has fun. She mentions in a letter/Skype/call/email that she's got a friend who has a girlfriend or something. Her family now thinks she's gay. So she gets super frustrated and says she is. Cue some situation where now she has to be gay in public. this is a super well thought out plot. Plot happens. Also fucking.

Dude, Your Aunt is, Like, Super Hawt so the aunt happens to be hawt. Turns out that, yes, they are the mother's kid sister, but the "kid" is very much emphasized: they're right around your (METAPHORICAL YOUR) age. This sometimes leads to fun and awkward. It really gets awkward when a blind date/computer program system sets you two up on a date. Being amiable, you roll with it. Fucking happens. Also plot.
(also this could possibly work with, I dunno, a cousin or something? Aunt seems to make sense. I guess it might work with an uncle too? Maybe? I could probably be convinced. HOT INCEST, YO)

Wrong Bed so one night as a surprise, they sneak into what they think is their lover's bed. No lights, nothing to give away identities, just a night of unbridled passion. Turns out it's some of the best sex they've ever had, to the point where one or both pass out. Come morning, they wake up to find that, uh, that's not their lover in the bed next to them, but a friend/relative/stranger. But the sexual chemistry is fucking unreal. Plot ensues.

I Never Do This it's spring break or holiday or a vacation. She's been accused of being uptight and in desperate need of a good fuck and definitely could not let her hair down. So one night, she gets pretty drunk or horny or something, sleeps with someone, wakes up. We go from there. This is very well developed, right? Right.
.. oh, yeah,: plot happens. Also fucking.

AM I CRAVING ANY OF THESE?
I just wrote this, so kinda all?
Definitely craving Totally Gay Now, You Rescued Me and pretty much anything fantasy, but am seriously up for anything here.

What about some looser ideas?

So these are sort of loose, dangling ideas that, hey, maybe could help us figure out a plot? I dunno?

--Y'know that Fairy Tail anime/manga? Yeah, read it, watched some. Love the world; but hate some/most of the characters (FUCK YOU NATSU AND YOUR GARY-STU BULLSHIT). I'd love to play chars in that world though.
--Also Final Fantasy. Pick one. I prefer the ones from X and under myself. Because I have good taste.
--I love Harry Potter. I'd probably RP in that world. I also love RPing as/with Hermione Granger. A plot involving her would have to be pretty fucking stupid before I'd say no.
--I do anthros. It kind of plays well into this. I just couldn't think of many plots involving them. I am not, however, very interested in female anthro x male human. If you know these terms, great. If not, perhaps look at my other plots. Or keep scrolling.
--I kinda want to give monster girls a try, though I'm not even going to pretend to be an expert on them.
--Kinda loosely maybe craving something Victorian or Steampunk, but I can't come up with an immediate plot.

... so those are almost entirely fantasy based RPs and some fantasy based fandoms. I do RP in, like, modern normal stuff. I just couldn't figure out some romances, so I'll spin some loose ideas:

--I'm an academic, so I work at colleges/universities. I'd love to do something set at college, probably?
--I'm down with incest? That sounds somewhat creepy put here. I am fine with incest as a fetish to be used to somehow create darker romances, particularly with "step" families. There, that kinda works.

Anything else?

I like RPing? And sex? Seriously, I'm trying to loosen up a little, show some more personality here, and be a little less stiff in the PMs. I'm mostly succeeding? Feel free to PM if something here caught interest or you've got a plot that sounds along this flavor and you're like "this cool person sounds like they would be fun to write with." Just, please, Have some idea with your PM? Seriously, work with me in those PMs; show me that you're gonna be interesting to write with. Or something.

I ENJOYED WRITING THIS REQUEST THREAD AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
*mic drop*

RE: The "darkest" of Romances {MxF, FxF, semi/lit}

maybe just a few more? I've got a lot of good ones going, but it never hurts to keep looking~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom