Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot Bunny (Brother/Sister)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie

Princess
I see the brother as older. Like maybe he finished college and moved back in while he looks for a job. And she's younger, totally high school still. That big gap maybe creates an emotional disconnect, it's his sister sure, but he's only seen her at holidays and stuff for four years, and last time they lived in the same house she was a little girl. And he was in high school then so it's not like they were friends or friendly or anything.

Adding to that, like maybe he's become a total misogynist in school. And because he has this weird detachment from his sister it's not a big leap to see her in little shorts and tanks and think of her as slutty. Like the worse he is to her the more he justifies it, thinks she deserves it or something. To him "no" and "stop" just means she is being a bitch.

I see lots of groping and rude comments. And getting more physical (like rough) as we go. So the pinch on the butt turns into the pinning her to the wall and feeling her up. And so on.

As for like sexual content, and maybe I lose you here, I think it's very sexually charged but maybe they don't actually DO IT. He thinks she's a slutty bitch and he's shitty to her, but it's more molesting than rape. So maybe there's a time he holds her against the wall, twists one arm behind her back, and puts his thing in her hand. Or like holds her down and dry humps her. Stuff like that. But he would never HURT his little sister and be a rapist, they're just "having fun."

Thoughts? I roleplay in PMs, just a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom