Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Powers are not a good thing (open to all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julia put her gloves on before grabbing brut and pulling him "please can we get out of here all this death isnt needed

"Screw this." He fired off a shot in the air, just to try and get everyone attention before he raised his voice. "We need to go! If we keep this up much longer we are going to get boxed in by more than we can handle so either we bug out now or we die." He was pretty sure at this point that they wouldn't be coming out of this alive. No way the cops wouldn't drop them on sight considering how many of their comrades were dead because of them. He didn't plan on staying around to get shot. he had dodged to many bullets to die now because these guys didn't know when to get. He was going, even if no one else was. "Anyone else coming?"

Shade rescued some of the people and saw the cops shoot up a young man. The others took out the cops and then Shade saw the young man stand up again. He seemed to be fine and he dusted himself off. It seemed like he was not harm much by the bullets. "I think we found him..." Shade said and looking at Markus, Shade signaled everyone and followed Markus

Everyone else proceeded while Nancy stayed in the back and ambushed the remaining cops. She was more careful and armed with batons, she swiftly clubbed the remaining ones and knocked them out. EVeryone left just in time before backup arrived.

The cops that arrived looked at one another and nodded, it seemed that these cops do not need to communicate like everyone else.

"Are any of you actually criminals?" He asked. "Because you guys are not very good at staying not captured. I get wanting to help everypne else but this is not the time for heroics woth every cop in the city and who knows what else trying to kill us. So we need to get somewhere safe and figure out what we need to do. Not raid every single police station we find and attack every cop. Its not helping." The winding ally emptied and he peaked around the corner before dashing across to another. "Now does anyone know where Baker's Street Plaza is?"

"Now does anyone know where Baker's Street Plaza is?"

"I think I know where it is... next junction take a right..." Shade said. "I think we need to stay together and know who has what power and how we can work together..."

"Shade you lead the way then. I'm looking for the Nail Salon in the Plaza." He look back and saw Julia. "Just stay close okay?" He nodded to her and then followed Shade. Julia seemed like a nice kid, to bad she got mixed up in all of this. "Hey Shade. I don't suppose you got a partner do you?" He asked Shade.

The street was extremely quiet... Too quiet and Brut stopped everyone. "Come out!" Brut shouted and looked around. The shadows started to shift and swirl. Something was not right. There was a strong smell of sulphur and the dark shadows formed an armored figure.

"Run." Brut shouted and got everyone to back off. "I'll catch up later" the path was officially impassable and the return route was slowly cut off by the police

"Follow me... " Shade shouted as she grabbed Markus and went through a side alley. In the shadows, Shade was almost impossible to see if she was not moving.

There were some cops searching in the alley but the group avoided them to reach the street near the plaza

They dashed along the back streets until they were around back of the Salon Markus was looking for. "Okay Shade would you mind coming in with me?" He said as he approached the door. He knocked someone opened it and looked surprised.
"Markus. I thought you were done."
"I was."
She eyed him. "So what are you dealing again. Sorry we're not interested."
"Let me speak to you're boss." She tried to close the door but he stopped her and then clubbed her across the face with the but of his pistol. "When I say I want to speak to your boss you better jump."
"Yes, of course, sorry." She actually seemed afraid of him, this wasn't a new fear either, but fear that you had made the same mistake twice. "Right this way." He stepped in. "The rest of you wait a minute, Shade you come with me and just follow my lead okay?" He followed the girl up the stares and into an office above the salon where an old Thai woman sat behind a desk and a fat little pug sat in the corner eating out of a large bowl. She looked a little surprised to see him.
"Markus you SOB." She said. "I thought you were out of the business."
"Well now I'm in again, I need a favor."
"Whats is it?" She looked at Shade. "That you're girlfriend or something?"
"Lets same I'm her new agent. I know you smuggle people. I need you to smuggle a few out of town. I don't care where you're taking you're shipment or what you're doing with them. No questions asked, no ratting out, just drop us off outside of the city and I'll owe you." She seemed to consider it. "Alright, let me set it up, but you will owe me big."
"I'm sure." They were then show back out. "I got us a ride, it won't be pretty but it's a way out and I know she'll hold up her end of the deal." He told the group.

Shade looked at Markus when everyone left. "Smuggler?" Shade asked. "And is that your ex...?"

"I used to deal in certain contraband on the international market yes, and her, no defiantly not. I dealed in a lot of things but never people. Past time I met her that assistant of hers decided to get snippy about that and I had to reminder who she was. She moved product for me once or twice and that's it. But today she's going to smuggle us out with a shipment of her human cargo."

Brut staggered as he manged to stab the headless armored man in the place where his head should be and acid squirted on Brut's arm and it turned black and it became useless. Brut chopped his arm off to prevent it from spreading and for now, the headless armored man faded into the shadows once again.

It did not take long before the cops arrived and cornered Brut and tazered him in his weakened state and arrested him. Nancy choked out a few cops near her but there were too many of them and Nancy quickly informed the others about Brut's arrest and how a creature's blood could poison someone. Nancy looked around and wanted to inform Shade and Markus as well.

OOC: Brut was separated from the group, and he is arrested.

"Hey Shade and Markus" Nancy said. "The cops got Brut again, and he's badly hurt..."

"Not sure, but at least in the police station, he may get medical attention." Shade said. "What other plans do we have?"

"We can run and come back for him or we can try to bust him now. If we try to bust him then we loose our ride out of here." He looked from Nancy, to Shade, to Julia. "What will it be ladies?"

"Do we need to run immediately? Can we grab him and run?" Nancy asked. "If there is not enough time, we will come back for him... right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom