Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Powers are not a good thing (open to all)

mainman

Supernova
A solar flare hit a nuclear plant on a ley line Nexus in New Jersey. A sudden energy surge drives some parts of the city into a black out and after which a small group of people develop powers.

Powers does not mean that it is a good thing, in the wrong hands, it is usually bad. I'm not talking about superpowers, I'm talking about "superhuman feats" which can be done. And powers do come with flaws.

For example, Gene can touch anyone with his hands and make them horny and they want to have sex (with him), it took him a while to realize his powers, and had to fight off several guys he touched. The powers seemed powerful at first but it did not turn out the way he wanted, when he tried to abuse it and go to clubs to get girls.

Nancy, a female MMA fighter became stronger and faster, but is a lot more aggressive. Her new powers may allow her to win local fights, but she gets into more fights at bars which may get her into trouble.

Greg has telekinesis and can move objects that he could carry. But Greg was a petty thief, pick pocket, etc. And it encourages him to steal more, getting into more trouble.

Anyone interested in having some powers and equivalent flaws? I'm talking about perhaps a few people in an area developing the powers, and as normal people, how does it affect them and will it cause everyone trouble and everyone met in a jail cell and realize that they are not unique?

I'm in...

Is having special powers that blend into darkness too powerful? Probably going to be an assassin that is addicted to killing.

lets start, remember, its not a superpower game, no "god like" powers...

How about a hypnotist who discovers that he can make others do whatever he wants just by looking into their eyes, but it will backfire one day? For example, a sex slave turning the tables and becoming his mistress.

Back
Top Bottom