Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Modernism 5e smut (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illven

Star
Anora
You are at Brooker's hill just outside of one of the biggest towns in NewYork. Rockhill road. Your family that you are living with wanted to see the meteor shower, and you either came willingly. Or got dragged along. In the firelight of a thousand recorded phones, you see the meteor shower start. At once.... It feels weird, your entire face changes shape.... And the arm you lifted to point it out... It must be the lighting but you could swear it's blue colored. Thankfully your family seems to not notice with the spectacle of the meteor shower.

As your mind explodes with all new information. And abilities, and spells, you hear some screams of delight from the top of the hill.

And what seem to be several human corpses stitched together, although you're pretty sure only a few people in the crowd think it's anything more then a prank, if one in bad taste.

Steven
Steven. You didn't really tell me about your character's history as far as I can tell. Why don't you send me a pm with that info. Your character is at Brooker hill outside the town Rockhill road. Is he with anyone?

As your mind explodes with all new information. And abilities, and spells, and as you feel your ears lengthen? You hear some screams of delight from the top of the hill.

And what seem to be several human corpses stitched together, although you're pretty sure only a few people in the crowd think it's anything more then a prank, if one in bad taste.

Jillian and Gabriel.
Your DM decided to hold a d&d game, outside using the meteor shower as inspiration. You are outside the town of Rockhillroad, at Brooker hill. Your group is all chicks and so you get cat calls from all guys. Jocks, and the nerds that suddenly see that you're interested in their hobby. Your DM a young college student named Lily, seems to just roll her eyes, in-between trying to get peeks down your shirt of course. Something Wanda, and Jennifer are quite used to tolerating.

At once. You feel both of your minds explode with new information, new abilities, and new skills, to the point that you can't even concentrate on the game.

As you hear screams of delight at the top of the hill, and about seven stitched together human corpses. You're pretty sure this isn't a prank, but your dm doesn't seem to really care. What do you do?

She would frown, looking at the people around her, and wondering, as the thoughts raced through her head, what the hell was going on. Even as the words whispered and echoed in her head, the rituals and spells she had poured over suddenly seeming to echo, to make... sense really. And then, in a way that makes her wet and almost rubbing thighs together, she can feel the power, the mystic energies rushing through her veins and gathered at her lips, ready to just leap forth at an imperious command. She would liken it, if she was more clear headed, to that of feeling drunk, as she strides towards the stitched together creature....

Though really, as long as it stays away from her family? She cares little if these Americans die at it's hands.

Knowledge (Arcana) to see what that thing is; Anora:1D20+9 → 17(8 + 9)[/url]
Knowledge (Religion) to see what that thing is; Anora:1D20+9 → 16(7 + 9)

Anora

These creatures seem to be several human corpses stitched together, and then reanimated. Not in the form of a construct. But in the form of an undead.

"Oh god. Is this because Romono died? Seriously, people have no sense of taste." You hear one of your teenage cousins pipes up seeming to think it's a prank.

She had no idea who that was, even as she considered things, watching it, as she walked towards it, observing, making plans, even as something in her mind seemed to whisper and call, urging her to just unleash mayhem against them. Still, she could wait.

[img=160x160 align=right]http://gajumal.info/tools/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/koukaku.jpg[/img]
Jillian Jones - Technopath Freak

Jill was really never used to draw the attention of men and women in such sexual ways as she always did but given her shapely figure and features she did no matter how hard she tried to hide it under the baggy pants and loose shirts she used to wear all the time. Given the short of her hair some would even call her a tomboy if not for her wonderful rack that were impossible to hide no matter what she did. Lily of course was well aware of this and more often than not she took advantage of her getting her hand inside of the pants of the shy girl. Jill was never able to say anything about it and was just glad the fabric she wore was dark and thick enough as to conceal the cum of the forced orgasms she was usually submitted to.

Tonight was different though and no matter how uncomfortable she felt with all the catcalls they were getting she was glad she was only eaten with the eyes and not touched this time. But that was not only thing that was different all of a sudden this meteor shower seemed to change everything in the blink of an eye, she was in some sort of a trance, one that was suddenly interrupted by a delightful vibration on her pants. "Ohh! ahhh..." she moaned in surprise but it was her phone which suddenly awakened. She took it out immediately feeling an urge that compelled to do so only to see the strange 3d model of an app she had never installed spinning on the screen, "It's you! y-you are indeed...", but before she could finish her sentence a scream demanded her attention and looking towards its direction she saw a giant corpse, or rather seven corpses stitched together. Jill wasn't so sure it was a joke and instead felt that she had to do something but she wasn't really sure of what to do yet she still stood up and headed in its direction ignoring what others might say to her.

GA-BREE-YEL (because the French pronunciation is the same for Gabriel and Gabrielle)
da5ff568de3dd856b42fae523df5af59.jpg

I was trying to not hit anybody for their juvenile reactions to us. While in a bar or pub I would have been already reacting, possibly making it a fight or a fuck in a short time. Here on top of the hill I just had something better to do, roleplaying. While not a tabletop game, more like down on a blanket, I was content to play at being younger than my actual age and experience. I liked the group and could not wait to get them all sky-clad for some moonlighted swim or partially made up Native American ritual...

Of course I had an ulterior motive next to just trying out a game with an all girls group. I was trying to get them to join Greenpeace, at least by changing some of their usual ways of doing things. Protecting Mother Nature, and trying to still connect to people and civilization was not easy. No surprise that my character had been created to help me live and play-act it too. Also, a great way for forget about college and 'real' life.

So, with the freaky meteor shower - it was hard to tell what came first, the sensation of it or the sight - I just KNEW that it was unnatural. Alien, otherwordly, maybe not even normal for our universe... My body shuddered, and I felt waves of cold and hot, skin breaking out in goose-bumps, before my mind was... Invaded. Or more like met in a real forceful but friendly way, tendrils of energy buzzing along my nerves, making my experiences and memories come alive.

While reliving my whole life, there was a freaky mirror image to it, showing a different life, a more medieval, and fantastic course. It left me giddy, energized, and falling back giggling after it caught up to the moment. So much different knowledge, but still making me whole!

"Oh my! What a rush! Better than my last ten orgasms!" I laughed, but then realized that some of the others seemed to have their own epizode too. Lot of people was staring at something, maybe starting to freak out. Sitting up I tried to see what was it that got into them, and could only stare at the abomination. Some kind of Frankeinstein's monster, something that should not be possible on Earth... Still, a large part of me was calling it a possible undead thing, urging me to take up defense - if only for my own and nature's sakes.

Putting on my leather jacket I am just a little bit startled when I find the more than usual daggers lining the insides of its cuffs and pockets. "Huh. I wonder..." looking around I just stare at my leather saddle-bag that I carry... "Is that... Oh my Gods and Goddesses!" opening it like it is christmas, I grin as the first thing out of it is a couple of vine like appendages of a very rare and curious staff. Pulling the small tree out - much longer than the volume of the bag would indicate - I am holding the mini-tree with its moving roots and crown, caressing it - and letting it caress me a little. "Hello, Wonderlife..." I whisper, before standing up tall, and lifting it, crying out in a language only Sylvan creatures or other Druids would understand.

<Kiss my Ass!>
then if it is further away than 120 feet, I just disappear from my place, to reappear 30 feet closer, and when it is in range...
<Have the Magic End!>
Hoping to have some effect, but ready to follow up with something much more obvious and damaging.

[img=160x160 align=right]http://gajumal.info/tools/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/koukaku.jpg[/img]

Was Gabriel following her? Did she think this was weird too? Jill was going to ask her activist friend what she thought about it when suddenly the she disappeared only to reappear a few steps closer to the living dead abomination. It amazed her beyond anything she had ever seen before besides on movies of course.

Catching up on Gabriel Jillian asked her, "W-What was that?, what did you do? and why do I know what is this thing?!" Seeing the attempts of her friend to stop the creature Jill did her part too and raising her phone and presenting it to the creature she Yelled at it "T-Turn around where you came from you unnatural thing"

TURN UNDEAD - Wis save 17

Jill doubted the undead would be weak enough as to be instantly destroyed but at least she hoped it would turn around and escape in awe away from her, "Huh, Gabriel we, um... we can't take care of this here, there is too many people watching and someone could get hurt". Clearly she was more worried of having yet even more eyes staring at her than before than of the safety of all bystanders there but that argument would probably be good enough to convince Gabriel into driving the creature away before they finished it and found about what was happening here.

Steven had been leaning against a tree, preparing to watch the meteor shower when his body started to shake. Falling to his knees he could feel his face growing a bit longer, and a great warmth growing within him as his mind seemed to burst with new knowledge. On the ground his hands brushed against something metal, and picking it up he could see that it was a large sword, a rapier he dimly noted, that seemed to glow with an ethereal power.

As he started to recover from the sudden change he brought a hand up to his head, freezing when his fingers landed on his newly grown ears. "What the heck?" he muttered, stepping back in shock as he realized that his body had changed.

He was torn from his shock when he looked around, hearing loud screams coming from up the hill. Looking up there he saw a strange creature, looking like it was made from a bunch of different corpses! Deciding that such a thing couldn't be up to any good, he picked up the sword and started moving towards it, starting to softly sing an unfamiliar song as he did so.

Once he was closer he brought a hand up by instinct and, muttering a few words in an unfamiliar yet familiar language, created a small ball of flame in his palm. "Hey, ugly!" he called out, trying to get it's attention, "Take this!" With that he hurled the bolt of flame at it, hoping that it's bring it's attention to him and not the various bystanders.

Move Action: Moving closer to the undead, leaving about 30 ft between me and it.
Bonus Action: Activating the Bladesong. AC increases to 19, move speed increases by 10 ft, advantage on Acrobatics checks, +5 to concentration checks.
Action: Casting Fire Bolt at the undead. Rolled a 27 to hit, 22 fire damage if it hits.

As Jillian moves up and attempts to turn undead, 2 of the stitched together undead immediately burst apart, becoming a small rain of corpses as whatever reanimates them falls apart to the ground.

Gabirel's spell seems to have no visible effects on the corpses. Whatever they are, they seem not to be a simple spell effect.

Meanwhile Steven's firebolt lights up the night sky, as it flies through the crowd of people somehow missing each and even single one of them, to impact on the Stitched together undead, and his shoulder ignites, and it roars in pain.

Most people still seem to think it's some sort of prank, or acting. But you see a couple of uniformed cops, and one or two other people draw guns as they slowly start walking towards the center.

Please roll initiative at this point.
And don't look at the spoiler
Human cop 1 Init 17
Zombie 3 Init 16
Zombie 1 Init 15 Hp 63
Zombie 2 Init 15
Zombie 5 Init 15
Human cop 2 Init 14
Zombie 4 Init 11
Gunman Init 7

Glancing at J.J. after seeing the seams burst on some of the stiches, leaving dead bodies laying on the hillside, I ask. "Is there more of this, or..." but then a homing bolt of fire hit and ignites a shoulder. ".. never mind, this would get ugly anyway." I twitch a little, remembering the smell of burning flesh, and thankful that it is not mine this time.

Glancing around to see where the ball of fire came, I also see the crowd and some uniformed and civil officers - or maybe just armed citizens - pull their guns. Maybe it would be better if the undead would not get away that easy, so slowing them down - or maybe even stopping them - seems a good idea. I just hope that we would not become the targets of the weapons. Maybe helping them a little...

So, I start mumbling and concentrating on my staff - the little tree with seemingly alive small roots and branches with its trunk being the size of a quarterstaff - and soon ...<insert the right thing from The Spot>, then I only have to keep thinking about it to keep it in place.

Initiative: 10
Action:
Casting Entangle. (Range: 90 feet, Area of effect 20 feet square?) - the grass and other plants sprout upwards around the dead bodies
OR, if they are too close to leave the friendly out of the area:
Casting Faerie Fire (Range: 60 feet, Area of effect 20 feet cube) - similarly colored red light than from the meteor shower crawl around the area, from the center of the lightly scorched shoulder, surrounding the bodies too.
Hopefully the gunmen would succeed in their Dex save against 15 - or lower, if I can affect my own spell. Also, if I can do different colors, then "friendlies" will be surrounded by green light...

Watching the actions against the undead creatures, she weighs her options, and frowns. Little that she had was of use in a pitched confrontation, mainly due to the simple fact that she was learned in rites and rituals, and that was something that took time. She may be able to learn the more rapid spells and incantations of war, but she did not have them now. Well, save for a small thing, even as she shaped a spell, the words tumbling from her in Sumerian, called down the frosts of the cold north to circle and cling to the limbs of the closest of the undying ones.

Still, she worries. In this absurd heat and lothesome summer weather, there may not be as much cold and frost as she needs at this point, even as eyes dart about, trying to determine just how many of them there are, how many people with guns there are... and if the crowds are thinning enough for her to call on her most... dangerous incantation that this time.

Needs to make a DC 17 Con save for take 5 cold damage and have disadvantage on it's next weapon attack.

Also... how many combatants are there?

[img=210x210 align=right]http://gajumal.info/tools/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/koukaku.jpg[/img]

"Yes Gabriel this is getting ugly I know but that still explains nothing of what is going on here or these power we now have." Glancing at the undead moving forward to them and then at the holy symbol her phone was now she turned yp to and pointed to the sky and to the meteor shower, "... Do you think that had something to do with this?" As she spoke a ray of radiance come down from the very meteors upon of the monsters to burn it in Sacred Flames

"What was that?!, did I do that?, I wonder what else can I do now"... concentrating in her recently acquired powers and her geeky knowledge she then summoned the floating robotic arm of a Gundam that continued the attack they had started.

action: Sacred Flame Dex save DC 17 or take 3d8=14 radiant damage
bonus action: spiritual weapon, attack=25, 1d8+5=9 force damage

Seeing his spell impact on the creature's body, and it's reaction, made Steven grin at his accomplishment. With his sword in hand he rushed forward, the Bladesong still echoing through his head as he brought his rapier up to strike twice at the large zombie-like creature, moving with a grace that would have been unheard of for him prior to the change.

Move Action: Closing the distance to the undead creature.
Main Action: Attacking it twice.

First Attack: 16 to hit, 12 damage if it hits
Second Attack: 26 to hit, 8 damage

As Steven swings at the zombie creature his blows strike true, cutting along the fault line between the corpses and the burn mark on it's shoulder as it groans back in pain. However it still stands firm against the attack.

The first cop looks at Steven concerned about him swinging first, but as he sees one of the zombies clubs reach up, he fires on instinct barely grazing an untouched zombie's hand, as the zombie attempts to bring down it's morning star on Steven, but only strikes the dirt.

The Zombie so heavily wounded attacks, and it's rage inspires it's blow coming down on Steven's shoulder. (You take 8 points of bludgeoning damage)

Another one reaches up and charges for Lily who had run up as her players left the game, but it only strikes the air above her head, as she shrieks out in fear.

The fourth zombie takes his morningstar on one lady who had been recording the shower while laying down. She gives off a scream as her entire lower torso is crushed. Dying instantly from shock and bloodloss.

Zombie 5 has yet to act.

RPG girl it is your turn.

Pods Init 18
Human cop 1 Init 17
Zombie 3 Init 16
Zombie 1 Init 15 Hp 43
Zombie 2 Init 15 Hp 83
Zombie 4 Init 15
Human cop 2 Init 14
RPGgirl Init 11 (1)
Zombie 5 Init 11 (2)
Chris Init 10
Gunman 1 Init 7
Khan Init 6

Really, as it was only americans that were dying she could care less, even as she kept up the chanting, her frosts directed that the zombie that was over the woman whose lower half had been crushed to a pulp. Reaching down, she would grasp the baton on her belt, which had appeared as if by magic, a thought that made her smirk, and she would move closer.... though she would be wary at the moment.

Frostbite (DC 17 Con Save) On the Zombie that crushed the woman, 10 cold damage if it fails.
Will move closer to the crushed woman. I could use that blood....

The zombies flesh near it's chest freezes over. If it were alive it may have very well reached the creatures heart, however all it does to this creature is slow it down a little.

The second cop whips out his gun and fires at the creature who killed the woman hitting more accuracetly then his partner shooting zombie 4's ice covered chest and having it crack slightly. "Everyone. Get out of the area now!" He calls out hastily, people close to the carnage are starting to run, but people further back don't seem aware of the danger.

The last zombie ogre takes a swing at Steven, but swings wide and over missing Steven.

Chris it is your turn, action staying the same?

Pods Init 18
Human cop 1 Init 17
Zombie 3 Init 16
Zombie 1 Init 15 Hp 43
Zombie 2 Init 15 Hp 83
Zombie 4 Init 15 Hp 67
Human cop 2 Init 14
RPGgirl Init 11 (1)
Zombie 5 Init 11 (2)
Chris Init 10
Gunman 1 Init 7
Khan Init 6

Gabriel was trying to affect all the zombies, only backing away after she succesfully surrounded them with light, or had the grass grow to capture them... She would try to stay out of the melee, more because all the firearms, and she tried to keep the living people free of being caught in her spells...

However, she would be moving back as much as she could, without being targeted by anybody. Hopefully Jilian would not stay either - be it her flashy spells or not. Gabriel tried to not come off as a hero, maybe she could stay out of the news and the police reports too...

[img=210x210 align=right]http://gajumal.info/tools/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/koukaku.jpg[/img]

"NO, LILY! Stay out behind and out of this please!", Jill felt sorry for the woman that just got killed but didn't know how would she feel had the same had happened to Lily and so shouting out loudly as Lily got endangered Jillian attacks were directed at the zombie that dared to attack her forgetting she was being watched by hundred of eyes probably with more attention than before as it would be getting clear that this was no joke at all and that their powers were indeed real.

The first 3 zombies roar in pain as what functions for their eyes are overstimulated by the light that now shines on them.

The gunman looking horrified at the carnage of the woman in front of him, drops his gun bolting back as the crowd starts to recede.

Khan. Your turn.

Pods Init 18
Human cop 1 Init 17
Zombie 3 Init 16 faerie fired
Zombie 1 Init 15 Hp 43 faerie fired
Zombie 2 Init 15 Hp 83 faerie fired
Zombie 4 Init 15 Hp 67
Human cop 2 Init 14
RPGgirl Init 11 (1)
Zombie 5 Init 11 (2)
Chris Init 10
Gunman 1 Init 7
Khan Init 6

The second stitched together zombie roars in pain, as a shining ray shone down on it. A flaming image of a gundum fist socks the creature in the jaw, aided by the glowing outline that surrounds the Zombie.

Sorry for not mentioning it, it's Pods turn right now. All of the zombie not turned, seem only slightly wounded.

Pods Init 18
Human cop 1 Init 17
Zombie 1 Init 15 Hp 43 faerie fired
Zombie 2 Init 15 Hp 60 faerie fired
Zombie 4 Init 15 Hp 67
Human cop 2 Init 14
RPGgirl Init 11 (1)
Zombie 5 Init 11 (2)
Chris Init 10
Gunman 1 Init 7
Khan Init 6

The blow from the zombie dug into Steven's shoulder, the young man grunting as he felt what was likely his blood starting to drip down his arm. Oddly enough that thought didn't fill him with unrelenting fear as it might, and probably should, have. Instead the only thing he was feeling was excitement! "Think you're tough?" he muttered, glaring at the abomination, "I've taken harder hits during pee-wee football!"

Seeing another zombie attacking another woman his eyes narrowed, as the knowledge of a, for lack of a better word, spell came to his mind. As he brought his sword up he gave a brief chant and the rapier was suddenly engulfed by a green flame! When he struck his target the flame seemed to leap across it's body and to the next one where it was standing over a woman it had attacked, burning them both.

Turning to the nearby cop he gave the man a stern look. "Get these people out of here, I'll hold this lot off while you do!" His gaze was brought back to the zombie, preparing for their inevitable counterattack.

Character Sheet
Move Action: None
Main Action: Casting Green-Flame Blade and attacking the zombie. If it hits the initial target will take an additional 2d8 fire damage, and the adjacent zombie will take 2d8+5 fire damage

Attack: 24 to hit, initial zombie takes 10 piercing damage and 11 fire damage, second zombie takes 12 fire damage.

HP=80/88
AC: 19 (Bladesong active)

1st Level Spell Slots: 4/4
2nd Level Spell Slots: 3/3
3rd Level Spell Slots: 3/3
4th Level Spell Slots: 3/3
5th Level Spell Slots: 2/2
6th Level Spell Slots: 1/1

As Steven jumps in the air and lunges at the zombie ogre, the green flame strikes through both zombies practically leaping to get to the other zombie. The first zombie has some serious notable wear and tear on it, and it seems to have trouble holding itself in one frame. Parts of the zombie that fall off to the ground seem to lay inert.

"O... Okay. Yeah, you seem to have it handled." The cop replies. "People need to leave in an orderly fashion." He yelled.

The first two zombies attempt to get revenge on Steven swinging a large morningstar at his head. One hits shoulder but the other goes wide. [You take 16 points of damage.]

The third zombie attempts to take a swing at the police officer that's stopped firing and is trying to get people to leave. But he just barely misses as the morningstar only catches the edge of his uniform.

The fourth zombie runs for the woman who attacked it's brothers and takes a swing at Jillian, missing entirely as it swings too early.

The other cop starts to help with the evacuation.

RPg girl it's your turn. What do you do, the area around the fighting is almost entirely cleared out of innocents.

Pods Init 18
Human cop 1 Init 17
Zombie 1 Init 15 Hp 22 faerie fired
Zombie 2 Init 15 Hp 50 faerie fired
Zombie 4 Init 15 Hp 67
Human cop 2 Init 14
RPGgirl Init 11 (1)
Zombie 5 Init 11 (2)
Chris Init 10
Gunman 1 Init 7
Khan Init 6

She would dash, moving as quickly as possible, for her hands to grasp some of the womans blood, even as she begins to intone the spell, the words coming out in a dialect of Sumerian that seems somehow, to be foul and perverse, to be corrupt and vile, entreating spirits of hate and violence to erupt into the world and wreck their havoc on the mortals inside to try and slake a thirst for suffering and death that was eternal and unquenchable.

And as her hand touches the blood, enough to fill a vial, she lets the last words out with a primal shriek, as the demons appear, wretched from a blood sacrifice, sixteen of them in total, four around each of the zombies, ready to rage, rip and tear, or die as the case may be. "Fall back. The summons are creatures of hate, and while I can dismiss them..." Unspoken was the fact that she cared little if the demons died, as they provided a screaming, clawing and biting buffer between human lives and undead.

However, even as she spoke, she would quickly maintain chanting, working the words of binding that kept them here... though there was little in the way of control.

Move to the downed woman, and use her blood as a material component for Conjure Lesser Demon with a 6th level spell slot.

Just need an initiative roll from them, and they act on their own.

As the sixteen demons rise up and surround 4 of the zombies the cops even start freaking out at the obvious supernatural sorcery going on.

"Timmy didn't spike the." The second cop starts hopefully.
"Oh god, oh god what's happening." The first cop starts panicking.

The last zombie takes a swing at Steven but the sudden appearance of demons causes it to lose his momentum swinging into the ground harmlessly.

Chris it is your turn.

Pods Init 18
Human cop 1 Init 17
Zombie 1 Init 15 Hp 22 faerie fired
Zombie 2 Init 15 Hp 50 faerie fired
Zombie 4 Init 15 Hp 67
Human cop 2 Init 14
RPGgirl Init 11 (1)
Zombie 5 Init 11 (2)
Chris Init 10
Gunman 1 Init 7
Khan Init 6
Demons Init 6 (2)

"Great. Now who is the enemy?" I really hate when unnatural destroying forces are in the works, be it undead, death magic, the so called civilization, or demon summoners. What I also hate - but this one is definitely a new thought - is people showing off powers they should not have.

Maybe that is why I choose to help Steven and the almost hit police officer with sharing a little warmth and love, merriment and laugh from the Feywild. The Blessing of the Summer Court helps with damage, gives a little extra spring in their steps, and maybe a little plus to keep alive at the next hit. I also move back, for the next serious spell would be trapping all the unnatural things together...

As the main action, I cast a Wall of Thorns around the undead and the summoned demons from my staff.

"A wall of tough, pliable, tangled brush bristling with needle-sharp thorns. The wall appears within range on a solid surface and lasts for the Duration. ... A circle that has a 20-foot diameter and is up to 20 feet high and 5 feet thick. The wall blocks line of sight. When the wall appears, each creature within its area must make a Dexterity saving throw. On a failed save, a creature takes 7d8 piercing damage, or half as much damage on a successful save. A creature can move through the wall, albeit slowly and painfully. For every 1 foot a creature moves through the wall, it must spend 4 feet of Movement. Furthermore, the first time a creature enters the wall on a turn or ends its turn there, the creature must make a Dexterity saving throw (DC 15). It takes 7d8 slashing damage on a failed save, or half as much on a successful save."

I take care to not entrap any humans within the area or the circle, but I rather surround the newly summoned creatures and put the thorns up on the undead...

As a Bonus Action Steven gets the Blessing of the Summer Court, 3d6 HP healing, +15 feet movement (for one minute) and 3 temporary HP ...

Next round I keep concentration up on the Wall, and Bless the Cop as a bonus action - if he is unhurt, then just +5 feet movement and one temporary HP, otherwise it would be more and would also heal him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom