Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tummy fetish (FxM or FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurenlynch29

Banned
Banished
I don't necessarily work super hard for it, but I've thankfully been blessed with the ability to take care of myself relatively easily :) because of my luck, I've grown to have a couple of obscure fetishes which are specific to a particular place on my body. These fetishes of mine tend to involve "less than consensual" scenarios, although I do have consensual versions as well :) it's just more of a secondary preference, if that makes sense.

Anyway, I typically let my partner decide what to fetishize :) but I would be lying if I said that I didn't have a preference or two. The specific fetish is less important than what your character does to indulge in his fantasy, so to speak, seeing as the scenario is most likely going to evolve your character having the fetish.

1st preference (noncon): your character would stalk mine without my knowledge, and one night would make his move or even invade my home if I live alone. I would be bound in a way that would leave the specific place on my body that he has obsessed over, completely wide open and defenseless. I would watch in shock, awe, and / or horror as your character took his time, and indulged in his fantasy had his own pace.

2nd preference (con): your character would keep his fetish to himself, whereas I would be his neighbor most likely. One day I would somehow find out, whether your character blows up on mine and it just comes out, or if it's more of a friendly confession. Either way, my mind would be racing with a sudden curiosity about it. Would I like it? Would I find it disgusting? I had no idea, but the temptation was too strong for me not to at least consider it. To use the example of your character blowing up on mine and having it just come out, I would make a scene out of it one day where perhaps I come walking over with my hands up, or I could do it more subtly and knock on his door later in the day or even the evening. The result of the conversation I would have with him when involve me "understanding that I'm in the wrong" when it comes to our bad blood, and would "surrender myself" to his fetish in an effort to extend the olive branch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom