Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let me teach you (Futa/Futa) (dreamchaser481 and Thessa_The_Domme)

"Oh don't worry dear of course we are going to do it slowly I have no intention to hurt you or rape you or anything else that is bad." Ashley said and pulled Dani against her "Now just try to relax and let your body recover a bit." Ashley said "Don't worry the bath refreshes itself so it will remain warm."

Thessa_The_Domme said:
"Oh don't worry dear of course we are going to do it slowly I have no intention to hurt you or rape you or anything else that is bad." Ashley said and pulled Dani against her "Now just try to relax and let your body recover a bit." Ashley said "Don't worry the bath refreshes itself so it will remain warm."
She felt Ashley hold her. The feeling both comforted her but also made her tense a bit. Trying to convince herself to calm down. She smiled timidly before taking a deep breaths and relaxing as she told her to. Letting Ashley take the lead.

Ashley let them relax for a about thirty minutes just letting Dani rest against her "Shall we get out?" Ashley asked sitting up "Would you like to try something or get something to eat?" she asked.

Dani was too excited and hyper to think of food. "We can try something new". She said almost excitedly. Following Ashley's lead she stood up. Looking back as if making sure Ashley was still getting out. As Dani leaned forward to step out, she blushed. Noticing she was poking out her ass, as if offering herself right then and there.

"Sure honey what would you like to do?" Ashley asked as they got up and allowed Dani to get out "Mmm do you want me to take you from behind?" Ashley asked pressing her body Dani's her cock rubbing against Dani's bum. Letting go of Dani Ashley got two towels to dry them off and walked back into the bedroom waiting for Dani's request.

Dani whimpered at the feel of Ashley's cock against her sensitive ass. Taking the towel and following Ashley back to the bedroom. A rush of pent up emotion and need came over her. The feeling almost bringing the young futa to tears. "Yes...yes...Ashley...please fuck me from behind. I want you to have me...please."

"Easy girl I am not sure you can take it there but I will fuck your pussy from behind" Ashley said and got behind Dani slowly placing her cock against Dani's pussy and started to push.

She barely had time to react as Ashley's hard cock started to push inside of her. Gripping the bed with her slender fingers. "Ohhh....oohh god." She moaned out as she was opened up for the first time. Ashley's cock feeling much thicker than anything she was uses to.

Ashley moaned as she felt Dani's young virginal pussy wrap around her cock "Go ahead rub your pussy and if you feel comfortable you may try and push yourself further on my cock. I will do nothing so you can control everything and don't have to worry about being hurt." Ashley said and caressed Dani's back.

Dani was in pain, but not in the sense she was used to. This was different, this was magical. Barely listening to what Ash said to her. Not trying to be mean, she was just lost in pleasure. She moaned as she touched her sensitive clit. Her hips moving slightly, slowly trying to bounce against Ashley. "Oh...oh god...it feels so...so amazing."

Ashley just caressed Dani's back as she was enjoying herself and slide on Ashley's cock "Yes it does dear do you think you can take more of me inside?" Ashley asked as she started to pull her cock out and slide it back in to where it had been before. "If you don't want more I will try and keep it here just moving it in and out a bit" Bobbi said.

Back
Top Bottom