Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A skilled writer who can write anything you crave. (Females Only)

Daltin

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello Bluemoon, I think I am going to edit this post to perhaps more properly reflect what is going on in my head. So, if you choose to come in and read this forum, please, keep an open mind. Even if you don't want to rp, send me a small message, give me a shout and a hello. Generally, I appreciate having someone to talk to, distract things.

So, to start things off here, I am a stay at home father and an artist. If I am on here and actively looking, that means I am trying to make art and looking for those who can be a muse. Have you ever wanted a roleplay partner who is skilled in writing and has the skill to draw our characters, scenes from our roles, or if you ask "persuasively" would draw anything you like? I am that kind of partner. The idea of someone wanting to see my work, inspire me, or even use rp to tweak my work towards what they like kind of makes me happy.

Can I write serious? Yes

Do I write serious roles that are 99% in the benefit of my partner without motivation with things I want? No

What are my posts like? Well, I enjoy creating imagery in my roles, using words and sometimes art. So, I generally write +6 detailed, well written posts.

I want to find a partner, maybe a few who are into my worlds. We would write more than one story at a time so I can delve into their desires and stories, as well as they sink into my desires.

I adore roles with women, in human versions who know sexual frustration to an extreme. Likely hiding it much of their life until a chance moment they see someone or something that opens those flood gates. I know it isn't common here or anywhere it seems. But I want to savor the power of a female unleashed, takes what she wants even if that causes pain. They often lived lives caring for others and for once, they want to know things they have never experienced.

I live on the emotional high of incredibly taboo situations, that emotional state fuels my work at times. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy emotions, in fact, I crave them, both negative, guilt, fear, and blissful, love, pleasure, excitement. But the taboo needs to come first for me to get the creative flow moving. After I am charged up, I can write anything you have ever wanted.

I would like to add, that the serious roles I suggest are a reflection of something I will give for those willing to exist in my taboo. Also, please note that when I say I am willing to do any story, kink, romance, thriller, horror, or whatever it is you want written and possibly illustrated by skilled hands, I don't do this out of necessity or a sensation of obligation. I want to give you the things no one else will. I know how it feels to crave them and watch as months go by and that part of you is left hollow.

I am currently craving roles focused around incredibly hung white male and extremely busty non-white milfs, typically in a situation where these women are superior in every way to the white woman my character is currently with. Examples of ideas can be found further down.

Many of these ideas have been posted on my other forums, but I wished to post them once more on here.

Basic pairings:
Boyfriend x Girl friend's mom
Man x Neighbor's wife
Boyfriend x Girl friend's rival
Nurse x Patient
Warrior x Amazon(s)

I am sure there are others, but I wanted to get into more specific ideas, which will be broken down by my favorite preferences.

Yes, I seem to be one of the few men who really enjoys women with soft, round bodies, huge breasts and enormous butts. Or, at least willing to admit it.

Unexpected Attention

A married woman and recent mother has fallen into the same heart breaking world other women have faced. In her first pregnancy, she ended up putting on some extra pounds and her shape was no longer pleasing to her husband who has all but abandoned their sex life and intimacy due to this fact. Any pleasure must come from toys, intimacy from the sweet babe or romantic movies and tv she can find.

One day, her husband friend swings by as a favor, looking to work on some repairs around their house, possibly building some things for the babies room. This man identifies the pain and quickly seems to comfort her. She sees him holding onto her sweet angel with such kindness and tenderness. It is only later she finally sees notices his third leg, was that caused by her? No, no one could find her attractive, could they?

Does she feed that desire, or send him away?

A Mother's Lust

This idea appears more straight forward. A woman who always had an issue with weight all her life, married a man who seemed to see the real her. At the time, he was great, and she was willing to give anything for him. She got pregnant in high school and put her dreams on hold to focus on her child. However, this left her feeling as though she was missing something.

Now, her daughter is in high school, her life ahead of her and loving every moment of it. This is an opportunity for her to go back to college, pursue her dreams. But it has been so long. Curriculum have changed, the wording seems so foreign to her and no one is there to refresh her mind. This is when the daughter offers her boyfriend to help. He is smart and a great guy.

So, he comes to help. Charming, handsome, fit, hung like a horse, and offering her compliments like she hasn't heard in a long time. Will she be able to force back that high school slut, or will she succumb to the ways that got her into this situation in the first place?

War Torn

I know this role has been listed elsewhere. A group of guys graduated high school, and instantly, the best friend's wanted to volunteer for the military. One of the men fails to pass the physical examination and is declined, leaving him to remain behind. But, he promises to watch their wives as though they were his own before they leave.

Shortly after this, the women each begin receiving packages they believed were from their husbands, inside a note and some pills. Confusing at first, but they trusted their men. Yet, soon, they find themselves craving things like never before. Anything remotely phallic is a turn on. Ovulation through the roof driving that biological imperative. How long can they hold out when the friend comes over to check on them?
Home Wrecking Gold Diggers

This role can come in different avenues. However, the idea is essentially the same. What I am looking for are ghetto, incredibly curvy, horny black women willing to rape, drug, and use their fertility to get an easy lot in life. But, what happens when the married man they coerced or raped, begins to show them things they never expected any man would give them, let alone a white man? Affection, attention to their dreams and wants, going out of his way to actually help them chase any dream, with or without sexy convincing. Would they start to feel for him, truly wanting?

New to School

New black girl to school, almost all white students aside from her. So, with her voluptuous form, rumors start to stir. When everyone else is being cruel to her, a kind, soft spoken boy who seems to be liked by everyone stands up to defend her. Wants nothing in return, even cleans her up after the mean girls, including his girl friend rough her up, maybe smearing make up on her to make her look the slut they accuse her of.

It won't take long for her to realize he is actually into thicc, ebony girls. Will they just stay friends, or will she embrace that horrible reputation that was thrust upon her, to get the boy of her dreams?
As the spoiler hints, these are roles dedicated to furries.

General pairings are similar to the human ones.

Science Gone Wrong or Very Right

A young couple have come to a very controversial lab, one that promises them something no one else has been able to. To assist them in giving natural birth. The wife is perfectly fine, if not overly fertile. However, the husband has almost non-existent mobility. Some rumors led them to this place. Money was no option and the husband was willing to do anything for his wife, pay any price.

But, what happens when this male receives the incorrect injection and begins to grow out of control. Instead of becoming the virile specimen that could give his wife the family they had dreamed of, he is becoming increasingly irresistible to the enormous nurse who made the mistake in the first place.

Pleasure Cruise Gone Wrong

This role is based in my future world. Where we will have fun on an enormous space station called the Amalgam One. The name being derived from the fact that on this one, enormous, moon to small planet sized ship were perfectly recreated features from every inhabited planet in the galaxy. Families from all over came to see the Fuchsia ocean, a forest of flowers, and many other amazing wonders that could be enjoyed without constant, expensive travel.

Yet, one section of ship attracted mostly single people and couples. It was a place where children were not allowed. Across the entrance to the enormous biodome was the name, Nyphos. Nyphos was a planet of some notoriety. When first settled, the ovulating females went crazy, abandoning their established relationships and fucking anything in sight. It was later discovered this that some form of microbial life in the air caused this incredible need to breed, but only with males that offered them the pleasure or baby batter they craved. It wasn't just any male. This anomilly created a culture completely committed to sex; entertainment, economy, and even law. Including the breeding law. A female(s) could claim the male their heart and body craved, by taking his seed, willingly or not. This same air was pumped into this place and a warning was presented so all couples understood the risk.

A Queen's Agenda Can Not be Stopped.

This role is a more recent adaptation on older roles I have had. But, a queen of some race is finding her kingdom falling behind the others. She has number, even diversity of species that are under her rule. Yet, they lack resources for trade, or the military might in order to gain a foot hold in the world culture. But they do have one thing, the largest, curviest, and most beautiful females in the world. It is this tool, she will use to corrupt the kings of other realms and sate her need for power. The greatest sexual pleasure.

A Wish Granted.

This is a tale, set in fantasy times. This tale is somewhat similar to the science gone wrong idea.

In this world, gods silently watch over the beings of this world. Entities that safe guarded those who lifted sword and shield, or the debaucherous who spent their lives with a jug of wine in hand and fingers coiled around the naughty bits of male and female alike, but among them was a goddess only worshiped by females. The great mother. She alone blessed females with life, allowing safe passage for sperm and the healthy development of young.

All males were banned from her places of worship, not to defile her with their presence. Only mothers bringing thanks and those wishing to bring offering for blessing were permitted her by the priestesses.

One male, however, was making the ultimate crime of her followers, an offense to all females really, on something as simple as a dare. Yes, the small male would cloak himself, enter and move silently among the females to the altar. But when an altercation breaks out, he never expected to find himself pressed against her visage, nor the drastic changes that would over take him. Unable to control the urges that would soon flood his body and balls. If only all the females could get out before the caged doors swung closed.

Furry I created for partners who inspired me:

Goth Skunk WIP SFW

These are NSFW and largely contain hyper endowed characters and furry:

This is Daltin, my main character in his horse pleasing form, females much larger than he is.
Tigress Milf finished version
Cute Dragon Couple
Mare milf and my favorite species, though, some have tried to sway me towards kitties.
I had even started trying to make a comic based on a roleplay.

Now, for a few that I created solely for the enjoyment of my partners:

Dom dragon making use of a smaller mare.
Bondage dragon
The one I was most resistant on, but it was for a very special person. Futas
In here, I list ideas and thoughts as examples of things I offer those who can engage my world. In these realms you might find romance, tentacles, giant breasts, gang bangs, demons, hell worlds, a character that enjoys watching you slowly break or those who can rip your love and will from you in a single act of pleasurable, forceful, sex. Please, don't hold back.

Ancient love

This role is set in a fantasy world. So, think medieval, elves, dragons, and such. MC is a man who is married, or possibly engaged. He is of noble blood, however, his dreams of late have been confusing. In them, a female appears to him, a silhouette, but he can hear her voice, practically feel her touch, and seems to know her heart. The dreams get progressively more intense each night, but he doesn't understand. How could he? Who could know they are linked to an immortal being?

YC, the appearance or species is of your choosing, is an immortal female, unfortunately, her soulmate is not. She lives her life with him, and then he dies. But, he is reborn again and again. Sadly, she must endure their time apart, waiting for his return and even then, she cannot guarantee that she will find him before he is bound to another for this life. Will she make it in time, or doomed to watch the one being she was meant to be with, love another?

Capturing a Memory

This idea is a bit more somber, and was spawned from me as a person. It follows the tail of a comic book artist who recently lost his wife. She is still everywhere around his home, her smell, her pictures, and in memories. But the strongest connection is in his work. Each day, he sets behind his drafting table, sets up the borders of his page and begins to draw. In this world, a woman of his wife's appearance still lives, strong, fiery, passionate, and loving. She is alive in these pages and that is where things get weird.

I wanted to explore the idea, that the drawing is conscious of her creator, she can see the world as he draws her eyes, the pictures of the woman who look so much like herself. She can see the tears in his eyes as he carefully captures her soft lips, the strands of her untamed hair. He loves her, and she knows that she loves him.

I just, don't know where to continue after that thought.

Things I really want, (* Mark how much I want them, ***** stars means it absolutely required in some form.)

Non con***** This is mostly in the form of a huge female fucking my male against his will. However, I am happy to return the favor in a role of your choosing.
Milf***** The more recently they gave birth, the better
Furry***
Huge to Hyper breasts***** This involves breasts ranging from GG to anything bigger even to the extreme. Mainly furry roles get the extreme.
Hyper cock and balls***** Dependent on females being larger.
Growth*** Again, this would be 5, but it depends on furries
Impregnation/Extreme Impregnation************
Lipstick*** This is for a female marking what is hers now
Condom*** This is more about a female trying to use one, but no way it will fit
Audience***** An audience, not like a show, but a witness to the taboo thing happening so close but they can't stop it.
Multiple Characters***** My roles are big, and there needs to be living creatures to populate the world. However, this extends to me wanting more than one female, or myself playing multiple males for you.
Dominant male*** I am opening up ideas to play the dom male again.
Addictive cum/milk **** Cum or milk that would corrupt the heart of whomever consumes it or gets it inside by some means, heart and soul
Bondage**** This is mostly for my partners sake.

Offs
Nothing, I will play anything for those who give me what I need.

RE: Wolf in Need of a Muse. (Updated with roles.)

Bumping with new roles and images of art work for roles. Will likely make further changes, but it is getting late. Thank you for those who take the time to read, even if we don't mesh, and feel free to send me a message regardless. I enjoy the conversation.

RE: A skilled writer who can write anything you crave, but I have my needs as well.

Bumping with hopes of finding one or two committed, inspiring partners. Hope to hear from you soon.

RE: A skilled writer who can write anything you crave, but I have my needs as well.

Bumping

Bumping for smut

Bumping with a smut craving. Would really love to find a few female partners.

RE: A skilled writer who can write anything you crave. (New role added)

Bumping for fun, smutty, skilled writer who wants a partner who can write anything she had ever wanted I return.

RE: A skilled writer who can write anything you crave. (New role added)

Bumping for those one or two female partners who can enjoy my smut and benefit from my writing skill and willingness to make any fantasy or story come to life.

Really craving some horny, incredibly busty moms. Skilled writer

Back
Top Bottom