Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raise your hand! Take the Poll

What are you?

• Im an online Bullshitter!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a true slave to a true Master/Mistress

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I am proud to be neither.

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters

SixyNin

Moon
I just want to know how many of you are really into the whole "slave lifestyle" not just this online bullshit.

Oh yes, fuck buddies are fun aren't they.

And I believe having any psycho would be enough for me to quit.

They're a lot easier to manage. Plus, when they want to get in a committed relationship with someone else, I just cut them loose. I won't be with them while they're trying out a real relationship though, I'm not going to help anyone cheat. :\

It's always hard to be real and serious about that stuff when the only people you meet are online, at least for that stuff.

I would find it hard to take seriously if it was all about sex. Perhaps you haven't looked deep enough into it, Raz.

-.-

I obviously didn't put that right.

My meaning was it is hard to do it when you can only do it online because you can't meet someone in the same state - not even going into the same city - that will be your slave.

and, I have no current mode of transportation.

You can't just look and find slaves. It sorta just happens. You form a relationship with someone, and then pose the idea. If they're comfortable with it, you move forward.

It's not like you just go to "Slaves R' Us."

I'm sure there's some girls in your area who would be interested in that sort of a relationship. It takes a lot of work, but it can be worth it. That is, depending on if they end up being completely insane. 8D

Haha. I would, but Irena would kill me. My experiences of doing the slave/master thing was before I started dating her.

I don't see why you shouldn't ask if she'd enjoy it. And hell, you get all your house chores done for freeeee! 8D

lol, I wish. but she isn't setting a foot into my room. It would be like walking into a Black hole, she would never get out.

Me and my ex did a lot of experimenting while we were going out. We tried out the master/slave thing for a while, and I actually enjoyed being her little sex slave. :oops: But sadly things got a little too experimental and weird so I had to break things up with her so I haven't done anything in almost 3 weeks now. Sighhhhh. Anybody want a little slave boy and is willing to pay for his airplane ticket thing? :D

Back
Top Bottom