Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gramercy Plaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cassie Gutierrez"
Tag: Arthur Connington
Time: mid evening.

Cassie leaned closer speaking in a stage whisper that was drown out by the din of the late dinner and cocktail crowd., as well as the strains of Old Blue Eyes singing Fly Me To the Moon. "For real, a ROMANCE novelist? " She grinned "Oo la, la. Now that is quite amazing. I would love to know where you get your inspiration. I have always wanted to be the character in some grand story" she giggled softly

She hummed along to the music, she had always liked the classics. She took a sip of her Bellini. She loved when he had tucked the hair behind her ear. That drove her crazy happy. She gave him the broadest smile when he did that.

Cassie was enchanted. Her plan was working. She was .. feeling. Enjoying. Living. In a way she never could have done as Chelsea. She thought of the vitriol sent her way on social media by people who didn't even know her but had read something about her on the society page or seen her pics with people that are often on TMZ. At least she had always been smart enough to avoid the main spotlight and not do really stupid things. Well maybe until now. She bit her lip , for a moment she was pensive. But then she looked up and saw Arthur there and she just could not help but smile

"You have no reason to be nervous, but actually you don't seem nervous at all right now" She winked at him. Then she leaned closer again, but speaking a tone lower, a sensual catch in her voice "So tell me, if you were writing the character of Cassie, what would she give as a prize? Would it be something naughty, or something nice?" She put her finger to his lip "Just think about it for a bit" she smiled slyly

She wasn't really sure, she figured something nice would be a kiss, maybe on the cheek. She couldn't imagine him asking for a naughty prize, or what she would give him. Actually that wasn't true, she was fantasizing about it in the back of her head. It made her toes tingle. She drained her glass "I could definitely use another"

As she sipped the next drink , she remarked "I wish this were a novel, and you could write us a little jazz trio and a dance floor and a few other couples dancing. I would really love to slow dance right now" she bit her lip, suddenly realizing she had been fantasizing aloud.
Now in order to sort of break her slight embarrassment, she followed up "So did you decide what kind of prize Cassie should give?"

She smirked deviously , her finger tracing on his hand playfully. Whatever his answer, she took his hand and squeezed it ,"Well this Cassie is a nice girl, so she is going to give a nice prize... for now" She winked and leaned up to him and kissed him softly on the cheek, stroking the back of his head down near his neck with her slender fingers. Then she pulled back from the kiss , her eyes twinkling "did you like it?" She smirked a little

Dylan Murphy
Tagged: Lucy Martin
Time: Mid-evening

"Well spicy sounds good. How about a couple of slices with the pepperoni, and a couple of bottles to go, and an angel to share them with in the rooftop garden. " He grinned. "You almost done here? Because I know I am ready to take you home. "

He smiled and paid for the order of course , and then waited for her to come back. He took the food and offered his arm if she wanted to take it, though didn't make a big deal about it otherwise, and they walked back. Past the shops, one that sold knockoff cut-rate clubware to the crowd striving to get past the velvet ropes , a wine shop with several fine vintages displayed, as well as a few trendy hipster ones.

He had seen all these on the way up though, so he paid much more attention to her. "So I bet you didn't know, right over there, the place with the new building, that used to be the old State Hospital for the Mentally Infirm. Oldschool place, like Gotham city spooky. It was falling down when I was born, by the time I got on the beat it was abandoned. Except for the drug dens . It was almost no go land back then. It was like a pit to hell right in the middle of this shining city. "

"I have to admit I am glad its not like that anymore, I dont think a country gal like you would probably have chosen to move here if it were still like that"

Of course, he had learned a few things from the old neighborhood, the way it used to be. The dark seedy underbelly of the Shining City , it's vile enticements holding a charm all their own. He had learned who he truly was , faced with the darkness.

He kept walking and soon they were at the GPC, heading for the elevator "Ready for the garden?" He asked.

Arthur Connington
Tag: Cassie Gutierrez.
Time: Mid evening.

"I have a good imagination, I guess" Arthur shrugged, admitting that there wasn't much of a mystery to it. He had a knack to create enticing stories that people loved to read, maybe he wouldn't win any prizes or some could call his novels cheap thrills, but he didn't really care. He put effort into them and people loved his novels, she loved his novels. The momentary memory had him scratching the ring finger of the left hand once more, but it was just a moment.

"You are right, I wouldn't say I feel calm, but I'm not exactly nervous" Arthur agreed. Seeing her wonder how would he write her character, how he thought she could react in a romance novel, Arthur smiled. That he was a bit more familiar with, that dance that people did, testing the limits, seeing how far they could go without breaking the formalities. The what ifs, the hypotheticals, the do you imagine... All those forms of showing interest but being a bit guarded at the same time.

Curiously enough, it was Cassie the one that seemed nervous, ending her second drink and talking quick. Arthur finished his Old Fashioned while she talked about wishing a slow dance, while Arthur had made his mind about the prize. "I'd say that Cassie would like to give a naughty prize, endless possibilities opening up in her mind for the readers to enjoy" Arthur said, pausing briefly. "But then, perhaps not wanting to make a mistake or scare the gentleman she's with, she would end up choosing something nice. Have to build anticipation on the readers after all" he joked, wanting to see what Cassie ended up picking, his heart beating a bit faster.

Cassie opted for a kiss in the cheek, even if her fingers on Arthur's nape were close to suggest that it could have been something more. She was adorable, both cute and surprisingly forward. Cassie had the advantage of youth, so she could be charming and beautiful, innocent and dainty, but also terribly tempting and absolutely enticing at the same time. Arthur didn't know how far could he go, but he knew that he wanted to feel her closer.

"I did like that prize, but I think we can do better" Arthur said, getting up and taking Cassie by the hand with him. They were standing just next to their booth as Fly Me To The Moon ended, giving way to Killing Me Softly. "I can't write us a jazz trio, and we don't need any other dancing couples, but I can give you that slow dance you wanted" he said, inching their bodies close, his hands resting on her hips. Arthur now would write how Cassie surprised by it could back off, saying that she was sorry and running into the night, creating a mystery for his readers. But what he wished was quite far away from that.

Tag: Jaz
Time: Evening

Sarah's glasses grew a thick layer of steam, fogging her view and forcing her to move her head around like an old granny trying to focus her eyes trough the thick glasses, humming in affirmation now and then. The knife cut trough the crust with an inviting crunch, followed by a river of juice that begun to pool in the place left empty by the slice, Sarah's eyes followed its slow and sticky river with delight, gulping away the water that, like unscrewed barrels, begun to form in her mouth <<*Gulp* there you go, Jaz...>>. It wasn't but a simple preparation, nothing different than apples made to cook within a crust of butter and flour... but the sensations it gave her... the way she shared that slice with Jaz, the hearty smell of apples, cinnamon and the slight hint of buttery creamyness made her feel in another place... not in a faraway city with a girl she barely met that very morning... she felt like... home.

Finally passing a finger on the back of her glasses to remove the steam, she prepared herself a slice and a scoop of ice cream <<Well... i'm sure is quite an un-advised thing, but... we are adults. Taking risks is what made us different from kids, isn't it? >> Sarah giggled, winking at Jaz, finally savouring a bite of the pie. Immediately she sighed in pride for her preparation, fearing until then, that the pie wasn't as perfect as she thought... unworthy of being shared. For a brief moment she listened to the other girl, with her fork floating an inch away from her almost drooling mouth, nodding and looking at the floor in semi-discomfort <<...ah... well... i suspected that but... when i was in the shop... nah, i simply wanted to try something new... just to celebrate. Next time i'll be more careful and search a bit more efficiently for a discount shop. >> she giggled again, triumphantly eating the morcel of pie and icecream with a delighted hum.

Suddently, time seemed to slow as Jaz sat on the counter, eating that simple slice, sharing that moment with her, realizing how almost unreal it was. <<...is... is it normal for... for people of the city being s-so open? I mean... i know it might sound stupid but... i've never thought that i'd actually find home with the ease you've let me into your home... your life just like that! And look at us! Eating pie like we've always knew eachoter! >> Sarah moved her head, smiling in disbelief <<...i was really missing a place like that in my life...>>

"Cassie Gutierrez"
Time: mid to late evening.

But amazingly, in this world, she didn't run away after all. She stood up, her eyes were twinkling in enchantment. He was bold to ask in a place like this, it was not the move of a nervous or tentative man at all. She rather liked it and on some level , subconsciously, she felt he should be rewarded.

Their table was away from many of the others , she had asked for this one because it afforded a bit more privacy. She let herself be pulled into his orbit, and then her body against his as they danced. Soon she wrapped her arms up around his neck and clung to him. it felt so divine, just like a book come true. She couldnt help but be a little excited.

She whispered into his ear "mmmm this is so nice Arthur.. and to think all i got you was a kiss on the cheek. Now i definitely feel like i owe you a very nice prize. Or maybe more precisely, a naughty one " Their bodies were pressed together now as she crushed against him . She was having very naughty thoughts indeed but felt she should probably let him lead. Though he could probably tell from her blush not to mention her breasts rubbing very slightly against him that she was definitely open to all sorts of possibilities

"This is soo nice. I feel so special right now, Arthur. I would like to make you feel special too . " she whispered and then listened to see if he had any ideas or instructions for her She was totally entranced right now "I just feel so amazing. All the guys i have dated would have been too cool to do this, too concerned with what people thought. Im so glad i stopped wasting my time"

Lucy Martin
Tag: Dylan Murphy
Time: Late evening

“Done,” she replied to him as he gave his order, as if he were any other customer, but the truth was he was so much more. Letting someone else put the order together, she stepped to the back, behind closed doors, and changed. After the awkward moment at her apartment door, she didn’t want to risk bringing any bad memories back to light.

She emerged, her clothes changed and her hair down now, flowing down her shoulders. Catching a glimpse of herself in the chrome of one of the appliances, she found herself primping. Primping. Honestly that was something she never bothered to do. Even her co-worker noticed, laughing as he handed her the order. Smiling she realized just how giddy she was.

Her feet didn’t touch the ground as she stepped through the door, and there he was. Her heart seemed to stop for a moment and breathing was a challenge. “Hi,” she squeaked, her voice a bit higher than she intended. Being the gentlemen she always dreamed about, he took the food, and she took his arm. The rest of the night lay before them as they strolled along without a care in the world, as if they had been together for far longer than they actually had. The bright lights of the shops, the crowds of people bustling about, were all interesting. They were sights, sounds, and even smells she had taken in a thousand times, but tonight they seemed different and yet not important.

It was his voice that took her away from the noise. Looking in the direction he was talking about, she listened, stunned by this history that she had no idea about. “Wow. No. I had no idea it was like that once. This place sure has changed then, and you’re right,” she laughed. “I probably would not have moved here if that place was still like that. I’ve never had anything to do with drugs. I was a good girl. I just said no,” she teased. “Honestly I don’t see how anybody that cares about their body could do that to it. Besides, if you have to use drugs to have a good time, to enjoy life, then you’re clearly doing something wrong.” As she spoke, she turned to look at him, feeling that familiar fire in her cheeks. “I think….I know people can have a good time without that stuff. There’s so much to explore, to see, to feel that are so much better than anything it could offer.”

Gramercy came up faster than normal. Perhaps it was her excitement or the fact she was lost in the company she had. Either way, they entered the building. For a moment, she thought about asking him if he wanted to take the stairs. She wasn’t sure if there would be a repeat in the elevator or not. Realizing how silly it would be to do that, she shrugged the idea off and found her excitement growing as they approached the gilded doors. Again his voice cut through right to her. “Yeah,” she told him, confident she didn’t sound too eager. “I’m ready. Are you? It’s another elevator ride. Think we can handle ourselves until we get up there?” Pressing the button, taking the lead, she stepped inside and turned on her heels. “You coming?”

Charlie (Sky) Winchester
Tags: Bryn, Saoirse

She was kind to her. Though she wanted to say something to her, anything, Sky was unable to. The smell was infecting her nose, bringing back old memories from a time she had left behind. It’s funny how something so simple as a smell can take you right back to a certain time or place. For Sky, it was just another alley, but this time there was the smell, the feeling, that only the substance he had between his lips could bring. She could hear the muffled voices of those around her, the ones taking their turns and the ones who were there selling. They were just as real to her as the two people who actually were in her alley, her home, right now.

Sky looked down at the money tucked away in the plastic bag as the girl passed by, a bite of carrot still in her mouth. She was trying to push the memories, the urges back, but the crisp vegetable was a pale substitute. A smile. The girl had smiled at her instead of simply trying to look past her. What was so different about her? The thought barely crept into her mind as she watched the scene between them unfold. It became crystal clear why she was so different. Sky chalked it up to her being addicted. Things like this got inside your brain, changed who you were, made you do things you wouldn’t normally do, made you numb to them. Numb. That was one of the reasons she had done it. When it wasn’t enough, she graduated to harder things. The marks in her arms were proof of that. This day seemed to get worse and worse. First the memories of her father as she read through the book in the library about him and now this. The memories were demons, and now she felt surrounded by them, teasing and taunting, trying to lure her back to a place she didn’t want to be.

‘Join up.’ She heard those words coming from the woman. Her voice, her words, drew her attention from the brick wall before her. He talked about her as if she were….someone. Sky slowly rose, leaning against the building for assistance. Her hands were unsteady. She wasn’t accustomed to feeling this way. As she took a step towards them, an inner voice was screaming for her to go the other way. It was a voice she would ignore. “There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts. Voltaire. Personally I think there are better ways of disguising thoughts, and,” she hesitated, looking over to beautiful woman, “honestly I’ve got far too many of them rattling around in my brain tonight. Demons, you might say, and they’re all around. Literally.” Her gaze fell back to him and….it. “I’m not a good girl, at least I once wasn’t. It’s all….ancient history.” Her voice faltered, clearly showing how much she was wavering. “You see it would be so easy to say yes, to wrap my lips around..that..and inhale, allowing that sweetness to fill..me..and make it all feel better, but I worked hard to get away from it. I worked..so..hard.” Sky looked away, her train of thoughts escaping her. It was a need, a carnal need, that was taking over. She shifted on her feet, fidgeting, before returning her gaze back to him once more. “Give it here,” she finally said, reaching for it, hating how she was feeling and wanting to feel anything but the suffocating emotions from her past that were embracing her.

"Missus sexy phone operator voice person? Wow Bryn. Just wow. You really need to work on that." She said shaking her head in mock shame. "I'm embarrassed for you on that one." A blonde eyebrow lifted up and a smirk tugged up one corner of her full lips at his comment about him being a 'little to big' for her lips. "You wish I would put my mouth there dirty boy, and just know, I can find good shit all over this city, but it doesn't come with your kick ass ice cream, that's why I keep coming back."

Saoirse looked back to Sky when Bryn mentioned her being a deep thinker. "Well someone around this place needs to have some thoughts that can survive outside of the kiddie pool." Passing the joint back to Bryn she turned her full attention to the approaching girl, a welcoming smile on her face.

"Wow, you are a smart one." Saoirse complimented, then added after Sky's comment about a dark past. "Highly talented, very gorgeous, and a bit mysterious and dark, I like it. But sweetie, don't feel pressured to join us if you don't want to." Her words were either noted and ignored, or just ignored, but it didn't matter, the girl asked for the joint from Bryn and chose to join them in their debauchery.

"I'm Saoirse by the way, and you're stunning. Like seriously, I'm sorry if I keep staring but damn! It's not often I get to see a girl with a natural beauty like yours who has something good going on upstairs." Smiling brightly she let her eyes trail slowly over the violinist obviously enjoying what she was seeing. "I'm glad I am after you in rotation. I'll be getting an indirect kiss from those soft looking lips. Unless you wanna give me a direct one." Saoirse half joked with a playful wink and a wolfish glint in her eyes. It was hard to tell if she was serious or not. "We all have demon's, so tonight, lets exorcise the with good company and dank weed. As I like to say, Be happy for the sake of being happy."

The voices all seemed to rise. Evening chatter, the busy night, became louder and louder, but as soon as she heard his voice, everything else fell silent. A smile spread across her face. “Well now, we have our usual pies, and the pasta dishes are extremely..saucy..and I personally think they melt in your mouth. They’re so..creamy..and the pasta slides down your throat filling you with..warmth. Personally I recommend it, but our pies do fit right in your hand. No need for any utensils. You just..eat it. Pepperoni is good. A little on the spicy though, but something tells me you could handle it. So tell me, is there anything I can get you?”

Dylan's eyes twinkled with amusement as she went through the menu with a passionate emphasis. His mouth fixed in a bit o a smirk as she finished up. "All of that sounds really good to me. I could do with a slice while you finish up, make sure to include that pepperoni, spice is my specialty. Though I could wait if you didn't eat yet. "

He had a plan for the evening, but any stops would be quick. Then a glass of wine on the roof, perhaps, but perhaps just back to his place. Not that he didn't want to take her anywhere on the way back - in an alley, in a changing room, at the adult bookstore that the mayor kept trying to close , but it was old enough to be grandfathered into the zoning for the area. But he didn't want to push too hard while she was out here, she was a bit skittish he had seen.

Bryn Galenus
Tag: Saoirse Quinn, Charlie "Sky" Winchester, open.

Bryn only rolled his eyes at Saoirse's critique of his retort. What, he was already smoking up! He wasn't doing so to put his brain in a quick-witted comedian. Quite the opposite really, for it was to shut his head down and just...zen himself into oblivion until the next grind begins. "That's totally something you want to say to the person giving you free stuff eh? Going to cheat on me with that Marble Slabs down the block?" He teased her back, half daring her to do just that. But then he'd lose one of his best, long time customers and that would suck. The grin on his face was wide at his put and his eyelids were starting to slur. Good company always helped the effect along.

Sky did come to join them and not without an earful to get the thoughts whirling. Bryn found himself spiraling into a rabbit hole of images, thoughts, and fantasy dialogue all stemming from just Sky's remarks, half of which barely had anything to do with what she had said. He opened his mouth to reply back to her about disguises and their earlier conversations on masks and such...but the conversation had already moved on, his brain slowing too much to process it all as the weed made its course within him. Something about what she was inferring and implicating underneath her words was bugging him. He should know about this. He's seen this before. Yet he just couldn't fathom the mortality of doing it just yet. A small part told him he shouldn't. The rest of him was just numb and more of a go with the flow at this point. And Saoirse was right about getting rid of demons by enjoying the good company of others, not to mention good medicine in the form of herb. Bryn chuckled and gave Saoirse a playful shove on her shoulder.

"I told you she was. Smart, talented, and beautiful. She's quite the mystery. I'd love to open up her book and give her a read, see what she's really about." He said with a wink towards Sky, letting his eyes drift down to her thighs, which was the book he was referring to. He couldn't help but laugh again to Saoirse's directer approach. "Hah, oh lay off there. There's a time and place for all that, you know." He remarked, taking the doobie and puffing heavily, sucking in air and holding it all for several seconds before blowing a plume up into the sky. "We're all indirectly kissing here. I hope you don't mind, though if you prefer the real thing, I'd rather you judge me on that and not by this." He laughed, unable to not be left out of the fun and be outdone by Saoirse.

He passed the joint to Sky next with a smile. "Go on, it won't bite. I will, though. Puff puff pass, that's the rule." He watched her for a moment, wondering what it was that she worked very hard to do. But how does one ask without getting too overly personal? Despite already making jokes about kissing and biting one another.

Whether Sky did or not, Bryn turned to Saoirse again. "Got a new employee today. A fellow resident of the Plaza. Maybe you seen her around. Jasmine? Quite the cutie. I think she's really going to work out."

He then stretched his arms up to the sky, groaning as some muscles cracked, his shirt lifting a bit to reveal a peek of a strong abdomen before he resumed a normal posture. "I could use a swim."

Dylan Murphy

Noticing her new outfit he grinned "Wow.. very nice. not that you aren't cute in your red pizza shirt" He smirked and checked out her legs. Dressed up to go with her natural beauty and she was quite a looker.

They walked arm in arm down Gramercy Park Boulevard when he finally saw the Gramercy Park Condominium rise out of the night like a lit up castle. Ironically, Dylan was actually thinking quite the opposite that she was , it seemed to take quite a while to get to the building. Mainly because he wanted to get her along very badly, and not freak her out by making a move on the way home.

He grinned as she quipped about the elevator and them behaving themselves. "Well if you remember, I only kissed you because you were nervous" He remembered how she could not stop talking though she said she wanted to, and how he had stopped her with his lips, his hands, his body against hers "Of course we won't have a repeat this time" He smiled somewhat innocently.

As they went up to the level with the luxury units he looked into her eyes. He actually wanted to check his email on his phone. But this was sort of like a first date. On the other hand he was trying to be very good if it had been a normal first date, he definitely would have been all over her in the elevator.

"Where would you like to go m'lady. My place and balcony, or the big roof garden?"

Arthur Connington

"I write to please" Arthur joked as an answer. "The kiss was nice Cassie, and you are dancing with me, right?" he continued. "You don't have to worry about those things, just be yourself and enjoy the dance you wanted" he finished. It was unavoidable to get bittersweet memories, after all his wife loved to dance. Cassie's presence between Arthur's arms, her young, bold body pressed against his as she talked about naughty prizes make Arthur focus at the present moment.

Arthur enjoyed the dance in silence, saying nothing and just savoring the moment of closeness. For once he didn't feel the need for words and Cassie was talking for them both, excited, whispering sweet things to his ear. The talk about how he wasn't cool as all the guys she dated was a bit odd. Of course, Arthur understood what she meant and Cassie further explained how those guys were worried about their outward appearance. Arthur himself had dated quite some in his years, even to the point of... experimenting, but that was behind him as soon as he met the one that would be his daughter's mother. After all, that night was his first date with a different woman in almost two decades.

"I'm glad that you made me dare to go out" Arthur admitted. "I didn't know how much I needed this" he added, a small sigh caressing Cassie's neck as it escaped his lips. Killing me Softly was coming to an end and Arthur squeezed Cassie a bit tighter against him before letting her go. "I think I'm up for a change of pace, I've heard about a club that seems to be pretty popular right now" Arthur commented, having heard about it here and there but mostly by overhearing young people while he did grocery shopping. "Never been there, want to check it out?" he said, wanting to take Cassie to somewhere more hip with the young crowd.

Lucy Martin
Tags: Dylan Murphy

She had to admit, her heartbeat increased at the thought of being alone with him in his apartment. The way he had described it all came to back her with crystal clarity. The view alone from his balcony was probably breathtaking. Still she feared how awkward it would be should he decide she was no longer his cup of tea when she told when what she planned on telling him tonight. “The rooftop,” she said, not wanting to make eye contact. The first time in the elevator she was nervous. This time she was still nervous but for a different reason. A smile remained on her lips though, as he had mentioned the kiss the first time. A memory like that doesn’t fade. It plays on your mind in quiet times. At night, it fills your head with dreams that make you toss and turn about. It would be with her for some time.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened, pulling her away from the thought of his lips against her own. Now she was greeted by the sights and smells that the staff at Gramercy had treated them to by creating this space. “Oh. My. Goodness,” she said, her voice a whisper, and her eyes wide with surprise. “I had no idea this was up here. It’s..It’s..beautiful. I mean there aren’t words for it. The flowers..there are so many. I can’t even begin to count how many there are. I don’t even know all of the species. It’s..it’s..incredible. “ Her feet had carried her from the elevator into this space. Softly she touched the petals that had bloomed and opened up their beauty. Leaning down, she cupped a flower, inhaling it’s sweet fragrance. “We had flowers back home. They grew everywhere, but nothing like this. Wildflowers mostly. I loved the purple and white hues that littered the countryside, but this. I can’t believe it. It’s like being in a dream or something.” She giggled softly, still taking in the sight of it all. “Thank you Dylan. I had no idea there was something like this here. It’s so beautiful. “ Lucy turned, taking in everything, even glancing up at the sky. “The stars! Look at that! They’re so..oh my goodness Dylan! Look at them!” She turned to quickly to face him. “I can’t ever thank you enough for showing me this. I can’t…..” Lucy’s voice trailed as she looked away for a second. Gathering her courage, she once more looked to him. “I have to tell you something, and if you don’t want to see me anymore, I understand, but I have to tell you Dylan.”

Her heart was in a lump in her throat. “When I left home, I was young and stupid. Not a great combo. My mom and dad really didn’t want me to go. They kept saying things like, ‘Oh come home honey. You know you can’t make it on your own.’ Nothing like words of encouragement from the parental units to motivate you. So I was more sure than anything that I wasn’t going home. Even when the money I had saved from my job ran out, I still didn’t go home. Sure I had some money coming in, but it wasn’t enough. I called them up to ask for money, for help, so that I could keep living where I was. They brought up how I couldn’t make it on my own before I had the chance to. So I didn’t ask for help. Instead I lost the place I was renting. I met a guy, Tank.” She rolled her eyes at the mention of his name. “Tank belonged to this biker club. He took care of me, helped me out, let me come stay with him for a while. You know everybody has these notions about bikers being real badasses. The drinking, drugs, smoking, and sex is all true though. Tank, he was no different. At first, I thought he was. He got me into drinking.” She smiled. “Yeah. I can drink. I turned down the drugs and smoking bit. Like I said before, I don’t see how anybody that cares for their body could do that to it. I guess I’m a hypocrite though right? Drinking does the same thing. Anyhow,” she continued, shaking her head, realizing she was getting a bit off track. “The sex part is something I just ..said..no..to..as..well. “ Lucy looked up, catching his eyes with her own, trying to see if he understood. “Dylan..I..I have always..just..said..no..to that. I’ve never..you know,” she told him, waving her hands in front of her trying to make her point. “Please tell me you understand what I’m saying. If you’re put off by it, like I said, I understand, and I’ll go. In fact, maybe I should.” She started towards him quickly, towards the elevator. “I’m sorry for wasting your time. I’ll just go. You know I always thought the right guy would come along, and I wouldn’t be nervous, and I would just do it. I’m sorry. I’m still so nervous, and I wouldn’t even know how to begin, even if I wanted you to be the one, and maybe I do, but I just don’t know,” she rambled on, unable to stop the closer she came to him. “I just..maybe I should go. My parents are right. I’m just a stupid kid who can’t make it on her own. Who am I trying to kid anyway? You? You’re this handsome, amazing man, and I’m too nervous to get over the fact that maybe you could be the one that I’m with the first time, but I’m too nervous to even do anything about it, and I don’t even know what that move should be.” Her voice gave into a giddy laugh as she was within reach of him now. She was scared he wouldn’t say anything at all. She was scared he would say something. Either way, when Lucy couldn’t talk anymore, she kept her head down and continued to apologize. “I’m sorry Dylan. I’m sorry.”

"Cassie Gutierrez"
Time: mid to late evening

Cassie gasped as he pulled her tighter for a brief moment. Her entire body, seemingly, her entire existence tingled as that happened. That little moment seemed to last forever in a way. The song might be fading but for her it was like music had just taken on a whole new meaning. She was enthralled with him, with this night, it was far better than she ever could have dreamed about.

She continued to cling to him as he explained about the club he wanted to take her to, hanging on his every word. As if she would say no to him for anything at this point. She was still clinging to the previous moment and she smiled at him as he finished talking and then she put a finger over his mouth, her plump lips curling into a smile .

"Arthur of course i will go anywhere you like, especially tonight. i wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now other than with you. Here, that club, your place. If you are there, so am i"

Now she stretched up and pressed her lips against his and wrapped her arms around his neck, turning her face and kissing him tenderly, her body against his still, a much nicer kiss than the one on the cheek earlier, and willing to yield if he wanted to slip his tongue into her mouth. She would take his arm afterwards and let him lead her wherever he wanted to go, feeling so special She felt like she was floating on a cloud.

It reminded her of a time when she was very young, a child of maybe 5. She had just seen Cinderella for the first time, and wondered somehow right now it felt just like that, like that little girl from when she was 5 had been feeling this moment now . Of course, it could also have been from the drinks the 110 lb young woman had downed rather quickly on a mostly empty stomach . Not to mention that she had never had more than a few sips before. But that never entered her thoughts, not right now.

Dylan Murphy

He was happy to be here with her, thinking they had gotten past the preliminaries, and past her earlier hesitancy. As it turned out, however, he could not have been more wrong. He listened carefully as she spoke, keeping careful control of his incredulity, to push down both any anger, or any shock. Which was good, because it was a near certainty that a dropped jaw was not his most attractive look.

Even still, he was just for a moment shocked as she was essentially pushing him way He had known that she was hesitant earlier, but she had gotten dressed up and was supposed to be excited for this. But then he understood and smiled. Looking at the how small and sad she seemed, understanding her multiple apologies but not perhaps quite literally. He was glad now that he had not tried to play any sexual games with her on the way back from her work. She was so innocent, more innocent than he had realized. His hand went down her back to caress it and then he put his hand on her chin and lifted her face to look up at him

He kissed her forehead softly. "This is not the end of us, Lucy".

Now he pulled her to himself and he kissed her tenderly, with some hunger and yet restrained passion. He could feel her trembling , he thought, her conflict, she had been hot and cold all day, so it only made sense. He left his large hands caress her hair, and brushed a lock of her hair up behind her ear after ending the kiss, so he could stroke her cheek with his strong hand "Just stay with me Lucy, ok?" But it was really less a question or even an invitation , and more an instruction. He guided her with him, his strong arm wrapped around her slender waist, and took him back to his place, he had an extra deadbolt on his place, he was a stickler for security.

Inside it was as he had described earlier, perhaps a touch disheveled because it wasn't the maid's day , but not that messy, just a couple of things out of place. As a soldier and a cop he had learned the value of a place for everything and everything in it's place. But he also believed in living somewhere, rather than keeping it looking like a museum. Normally he would welcome her to his home but this was a time for few words.

So he locked the door behind them and guided her to the couch with him and pulled her into his lap so he could rub her shoulders "Lets relax , together." he whispered into her ear from behind and then softly kissed her neck, his fingers entwined in her lovely long hair as he groaned deeply because feeling her in his lap was affecting him in a rather predictable way. His other arm was wrapped around her waist. "Now turn around for me Lucy" he wanted her to turn around on his lap so he unwrapped his arm to allow her to turn around to face him, but he also realized she might want to get up to get some wine. He should have gotten some for her himself, but he was focused on her , not his skills as a Good Housekeeping Host .

Lucy Martin
Place: The rooftop, Dylan Murphy’s apartment
Tags: Dylan Murphy

The truth was out there. She had learned to always expect the worst. That way when it happened, she wouldn’t be disappointed. Another thing she had learned was to always take control. Don’t give them the chance to hurt you. That was her was motto, her way of adapting, and she was doing both now. Heading towards the elevator and getting away, being the one to walk away was the only thing on her mind, that is until she felt his hand on her back. She had somehow managed to be in his arms. It had happened so easily, effortlessly. He lifted her chin, and there was no escaping his eyes. His lips, warm and soft, touched her forehead. Lucy couldn’t help but close her eyes, despite knowing he wasn’t going to kiss her lips. A smile broke out across her lips at his words. She wanted to speak, but there were no words. Soon she found out there was no need for words. His lips touched her own, and every muscle in her body tensed. The urge to run was fading fast. As it subsided, waves of nervous excitement crashed against her.

The kiss ended far too quickly. She found she wanted more, but just how much more frightened and excited her. She looked into his eyes, those eyes she could get lost In, those eyes that made her so weak, and yet she couldn’t get enough of them. Silently she nodded, wanting to stay with him. Lucy realized she was about to cross a line she couldn’t go back from. There were no words, no apologies, that could be said to fix it if she did.

In his arms, she allowed him to guide her. The elevator trip to his place was short, incredibly short. As she passed through his door, Lucy knew the line had been crossed. The splendor that he had described before was all true, but it paled in comparison to what she knew was going to happen. Any other time, with any other man, she walked away and never saw them again. They didn’t want to see her. They were content to let her go, but not him. No. Dylan was different. The doors locked behind them. Lucy swallowed hard, her nerves gripping her. Still she let him guide her to the couch. It felt like floating. On the couch, she didn’t rest beside him. If she was honest, it felt strange to be sitting on his lap. She hadn’t done that with anyone really since she was a little girl. Still she loved how he felt underneath her. His legs were strong and comforting. His hands massaged her shoulders, and Lucy closed her eyes. The stress from the work day melted away, and her body was being awakened by his touch. He had no idea the effect he was having on her. Though she was inexperienced, Lucy knew. She could feel her body tingling. His words only deepened the feeling. She drew her bottom lip between her teeth. Faintly she thought she felt a slight tug on her hair. It caught her surprise, as did the sound that escaped her throat. She heard his words, and there was no hesitation. Lucy had to turn around so she could see. In fact, she wasn’t sure she couldn’t wait any longer to do so. She moved gracefully, turning around to face him. Her face was flushed. Without a word, she leaned towards taking a kiss from him. The need, the desire, was far too great to fight, and Lucy didn’t want to. “I want,” she began, her voice trembling, not able to say the words of what she wanted. Instead she stole another quick taste of his lips. “Dylan,” her voice a whisper. “Show me.”

Charlie (Sky) Winchester
Tags: Bryn, Saoirse

They both were open with what they thought of her. Their words felt good. Nobody had said anything like to her since….those days. Their words, while flattering, also brought back more demons. Memories flooded her mind of times when she would do anything for cash. Anything. The Johns that filled her life were too many to count. She ended up in various motels, depending on how well off the guy was. If he was some John that worked at the lumber yard, throwing back beers on the weekend with his buds while watching sports, then it was usually some random motel where the sheets were always stained with something she would rather not think about and the smell of cigarettes hung heavy in the air. If was a business man, away on a trip leaving his wife behind or lying to his wife who lived in the city about working late, then she would find herself in a five star hotel able to spend the entire night after he left in comfort on his tab. He would always leave the money on the table by the bed while she remained in bed. Of course this was after he showered. There was no way he could go home to his perfect wife with the stench of the whore he had just paid for sex on him.

Charlie tried to shake those memories from her mind as she took the joint from him. They weren’t leaving peacefully. None of them were. Wrapping her lips around the joint, she wiped away all the work, all the time it had taken to come clean. Inhaling deeply, she allowed the weed to work it’s magic, filling her lungs. Holding it in, she passed towards the lovely beside her. She was already engulfed in a conversation with him. Employee. She heard that word, and the girl holding the sign came to mind. Apparently she got the job.

“Is this all you got,” she asked, stunned the words came from her mouth. “Weed and a swim?” Of course that wasn’t all she meant, but Charlie tried to recover smoothly though she had thought for one brief moment about going back on everything she once did. Everything. “I don’t have a suit. Well, that’s not true. I have the one I was born in. That is, of course, if you’re willing to sneak me in. You see this place,” she gestured towards the building with her hand, “They don’t take kindly to homeless people coming in. I don’t think breaking the rules is really a problem for you though. Call it a hunch,” she teased. “As for you,” she grinned looking towards Saoirse, “You can look all you want to. You too,” she added, giving Byrn a quick glance. “You’re beautiful. “ Charlie returned the sweeping gaze she had given her before. Her look lingered a bit longer though as she took in the soft form of the gorgeous girl. “I see all kinds of people all day long, but never before have I seen anyone as enchanting as you.”

Her attention turned to Bryn, and she stepped closer. “And you. It’s a front. Isn’t it? The ice cream place? You sell outta there. Don’t you? What are you? The drug king of Gramercy? Can you prepare a proper speedball, one that will make every pore vibrate, one that will make you feel like you’re flying up as fast as you can, like your body is going to be ripped apart by the sheer force, only to be slammed back down, tingling from head to toe while you float into oblivion? With or without drugs, can you make a girl forget everything that plagues her mind, trapping her in her own private torment, and fill her body, her mind with ultimate pleasure? Can you do that?” The thought had been pushed back earlier, but now Charlie felt like she wanted to go back. The weed had already started reminding her of how good felt back then to just let go. The way the drugs made her body feel, the way the sex made her body feel. It was all too good. She glanced over towards Saoirse, giving her a wide grin. “By the way, I’m Sky, and tonight the sky is the limit.”

Smiling at the two of her companions already feeling the effect of the weed seeping into her mind Saoirse watched as Sky wrapped her lips around the joint and inhaled. Her green eyes lingered on the girls lips for a moment before trailing along her jaw and down her neck, seeming to drink in every contour of her skin before coming to a stop at the neck of her shirt. Soft pink tongue slipped from between her lips moistening them and she took in a slow deep breath at the question, raising her eyes back to Sky's. "I got more up in my apartment," She answered the first part then moved closer to Sky's side. "And if you're so inclined after the swim a warm, soft place to lay your head for the night and a cooked meal."

Saoirse laughed a little at her swimsuit comment. "I was going to offer you something to wear in the pool but fuck that, I rather see you without anything on you, well except for me. I would love to see you with me on you. Best believe I will be looking, and Byrn, you may be an icky boy, but I won't mind if you ogle my oh so fine body for tonight. As for you getting in, tonight you are my guest so there isn't a damn thing they can say about a resident bringing someone up to their apartment." Saoirse positively lit up at the compliment given to her. "Thank you. It's cause I am a magical mother fucker, I'm fifty percent fairy, fifty percent unicorn, and fifty percent wizard." She joked blowing Sky a kiss and giving the girl a quick pose as she was being looked over.

Closing the small space between their bodies Saoirse wrapped an arm around Sky's waist and pressed herself to the pretty vagrant's side, her soft breasts squishing against Sky's arm. "You don't need to go to those harder things again to get that rush gorgeous." She said in a calm voice. It had connected when she described the sensation she was searching what the gorgeous woman was talking about with past demons. "I don't need drugs to have you floating on cloud nine, I just need your consent and for you to loose those clothes. I'll have you're entire existence set on fire with pleasure. It's a pleasure to meet you Sky, and you're absolutely right. Tonight the sky is the limit." With that she made a decision to do something she hadn't in over five years. Looking to Bryn she gave him a meaningful smile. "What do you say big boy? Are you man enough for two women tonight?"

Arthur Connington

"My... place..." Arthur whispered. Of all that Cassie had said, that idea got stuck on his mind, unable to be ignored. He had been able to dismiss some of the most enthusiastic advances of the girl, all those double meaning sentences, that trust and eagerness the young one was putting on his shoulders when they barely knew each other. Oh, how things have changed in twenty years. Arthur started to seriously consider it, taking Cassie to his apartment at that very moment wasn't no longer a foolish option, a daring maneuver of one of his novels, it was one opportunity among others that was there for the taking if he wanted it. For a moment he almost made his mind for it, but considering it was yet too soon, Arthur started to discard it, to abandon the idea until it was later or perhaps another day.

Then Cassie removed her finger from his lips to replace it with her own plump ones, catching Arthur on a tender and soft kiss that caught him by surprise. As Arthur kissed her back, his hands circled her waist, helping her against his body, tighter, closer, as he indulged on a bit of tongue exploration, almost a shy venture with just the tip of it. Arthur could taste her youth and the sweet peach of the Bellini in her lips, a most intoxicating combination. Once the kiss was over and Arthur softened his embrace on Cassie, she was clinging on him, allowing him to feel her agitated breath and making him notice that it matched his accelerated heartbeat.

After that kiss the idea that was about to be discarded it was etched on his mind, branded by fire. "My place" Arthur said determined, leaving plenty of money for the drinks and a healthy tip, walking back to the lobby that would get them to his apartment. Arthur's mind was blank, and all he could think of was Cassie, young Cassie, sweet Cassie.

Bryn Galenus
Tag: Saoirse Quinn, Charlie "Sky" Winchester, open.

Bryn’s eyebrow quirked at first at Sky’s challenge but frowned when she mentioned she didn’t have a suit. Guess that shot down their plans of a swim under the stars, though Saoirse was quick to offer up one of her own. Well rather, she gave a more interesting idea. Fuck the suits. Swim naked. She works fast. Got her to undress, sleep in her apartment, and I haven’t even taken my second puff in this current rotation. As much as he wanted to dive in, there was still the flutter of attraction he felt for his new employee. Not just a physical attraction. He felt like it might be the real deal.

But this? How did one say no to this?

“Not the king. Just a simple man trying to make my way around. Keep my head out of trouble, though Saoirse here is trouble enough.” Bryn answered in reply to Sky’s query about his operations, glancing down at her as she stepped to him. “It can be arranged.” He promised with a smile, though again he felt a small warning bell that maybe he ought to think it through with her first. They were already smoking dope though. Why not something more extreme and effective? “Ultimate pleasure? You don’t need drugs for that. You got two expert practitioners of that right here.” He snickered, turning to Saorise when she issued her own challenge to him. Handle two women? Pfft, another day in the park.

“Nothing I ain’t ever done before.” He winked back to Saorise. He took his final puffs and passed her the roach. “Here, kill it.”

Gramercy Pool was an indoor locale, on the second floor in the back. No one was there. In fact it was closed, the lights off and the waters still and silent. Some visibility streamed in from high window, mostly moonlight, and some stars twinkled in its reflection. The door to it was locked though but the security guard who was supposed to be watching it was not present. There wasn’t a history of hooliganism in the Plaza so his vigilance was not needed. Unfortunately for him, he had not heard of Bryn and Saoirse before. It didn’t take long to get the door open and soon all three could sneak in. They had the entire place to themselves. “Fuck, I should have rolled another one for here.” Bryn cursed, moving to a bench a few feet from the pool.

Then he began to take his clothes off. His long sleeve white-t, baring his torso and defined arms. His belt he unbuckled and off came his jeans as well, leaving him in his boxers, socks and shoes. He sat down to take off those items but he hesitated with getting completely naked, watching the two other women. Well, once they seemed serious about it, he stood again and swept the final item off his body, until he stood there in the full manliness of his body. It was nothing to be ashamed off. His charms were well-endowed and his body without defect or blemish.

Bryn was first in the water with a splash, emerging with a whip of his head and running his hand over his face. “Warm, like a bed. Or a woman’s honeypot.” He remarked, watching the two others intently. He had a perfect vantage point for the joys to follow.

"Cassie Gutierrez"
Time: mid to late evening

Cassie was on cloud 9, her heart was fluttering. She heard his voice, firm now. His place. She smiled and went with him directly to the elevator . Maybe it had been a short night but that didnt mean it was over they would hve some drinks up there too, right? She was not really nervous, in fact she was anxious to try this. She just didn't want to rush it. On the other hand, Arthur seemed ready and she knew she was ready. She wanted to see what happened

When the elevator dinged she was surprised for a moment and she took his hand and pulled him onto the elevator with her. She leaned against him in the elevator, not grossly grinding herself or the like, just pressing against him a little. She heard the elevator music, and wondered what the Girl from Ipanema actually looked like and if she herself looked anything like that girl. Of course by now, that girl would likely be collecting Social Security.

She encouraged Arthur on the way up, looking up into his eyes a few times and squeezing his hand . She kept telling herself 'we are both adults. we are both adults' In her case it was more a technicality , she was 19. But 19 was sort of an adult, right?" She wished she had told him earlier but she didn't want to mess anything up. Of course things like this always got messed up by something. In fact that reminded her of something she wanted to say

"i was just thinking, of how many unhappy people there are in the world, lonely, and i think it is because they choose to be afraid, not to allow themselves to be happy when opportunity comes around. People are always sabotaging themselves when they shoud be celebrating themselves"

Once they got there, she directly followed Arthur out of the elevator and towards his place, hoping neither of them pulled defeat from the jaws of Victory

Arthur Connington
Time: Mid to late evening.

As she guided him back to the elevator squeezing his hand, Arthur had just eyes for her. Cassie was so beautiful, leaning lightly against him, those fleeting stares that never lasted as she always averted her eyes. The warmth of her body, the sweet peach vanishing from his lips, Arthur felt the urge to squeeze Cassie against his body, make sure she was real, that she wasn't going anywhere, but the elevator dinged once more, giving way to the corridor that lead to his apartment.

After a brief fumbling of keys, Arthur opened the door of his apartment for her, letting Cassie in before following. It was a very big apartment when they were three, but now that he was alone it felt a bit empty and desolate. Of course, what Arthur couldn't know was that Cassie herself had an even bigger apartment a few stories above his. The entrance gave way to an open space that was mostly a living room, although the shelves full of books could as well make it seem a library. Arthur's laptop and other stuff littered a small desk in a corner, but he guided Cassie towards the couch, a big soft piece of furniture that was facing a TV.

Once close to the couch, Arthur got rid of the jacket with the keys, phone and wallet, leaving it neatly on a nearby chair, ending up in just his white shirt. "Do you want something to drink or..." he wondered, returning to be near Cassie, wanting to feel her close. Arthur didn't plan for any of this to happen, nor had he a proper way to finish the sentence beyond that almost whispered "or". If Cassie's eyes were darting back and forth before, now it was time for Arthur to not know what to do with either them or his hands. Unable to settle down, wondering how much could be too much, he just approached her, waiting for an answer with his hands resting on her hips.

"Perhaps music..." he said, eager to fill the awkward silence. Even if he didn't want to admit it, her words on the elevator had made him feel uneasy, as if she was looking right through him. Had he been choosing to be afraid? Was he still choosing it? He thought that getting out to drink was his way out of sabotaging himself, but perhaps it was just a first step. That Cassie's words were painfully close to the ones that his daughter Alice had so many times directed at him didn't help either. They both were so young, so positive...

Charlie (Sky) Winchester
Tags: Bryn, Saorise

They seemed to have an answer for everything. Something to make her feel good, to forget….everything, a place to go, something to occupy her time, it was all here, in this alley. She talked about the need for something stronger didn’t lie with illegal substances. It all felt familiar and….good. Sky didn’t have to think. Between the two of them, they were filling her head with the sweetness of a rest. It was the kind of rest that a troubled mind never experienced. Charlie didn’t blame anyone but herself. No one forced into the library. No one forced her to look at the book that talked about her father and family. No one forced her to relive moments she thought she had left long behind her, and no one was forcing her now. It was her desire to smoke it up. It was her desire to feel, to see more of the beautiful woman now pressed against her. She smiled looking over, loving the cloud that was already filling her mind.

With wanting to give her consent, she turned her attentions towards the handsome man in the alley with them as Saoirse asked her question. It would be interesting to hear his reply. There wouldn’t be any money exchanged her tonight. That was new for Sky. Every time she allowed anyone to enjoy her body, money was always a factor. Tonight she would certainly gain something from this. It was something money couldn’t buy. Well, at least legally. He offered the last of it up to the beauty, but Sky’s inner hunger was far too strong. Pleasantries aside, she reached out and took it. Without a word, she drew it to her lips and finished it, breathing in deeply, furthering her current state of bliss.

Her shoes didn’t make a sound as they entered the area around the pool. The water was so clam, so serene. She couldn’t help but stare, noticing the faint glint of moonlight that spread on to the still surface. ‘Yeah. You should have,’ she thought as Bryn vocalized his anguish for not having another. While the thought was nice about having another to put between her lips and inhale, something far more pleasurable came into view. He was undressing. Her attention darted over to Saoirse, but only for a moment. In an instant she was back to watching him. As he took a seat, Sky suddenly felt overdressed. Already she had shed her coat in the alley. Quickly she lifted her faded shirt over her head. It was long sleeved, and the sleeves seemed impossible to pull her arms from. Fighting with, showing all the grace of a toolbox rolling down a flight of stairs, she finally discarded the item. Pushing her hair from her face, Sky now felt reinvigorated, ready to remove even more of her clothes. In the past, Johns had wanted a sexy striptease to music. It was all part of role, a character she was playing for them. Here she didn’t have to be anything but herself, and that person wanted to not feel anything but pleasure. Her hands reached down to her waist, gripping her faded, slightly torn tee shirt. She paused, looking at him, wanting to see his eyes for a moment. He wasn’t running away, disgusted by the street rat undressing. There was no camera filming this for later viewing. It was just him and her. Her. Looking towards her, she then quickly lifted the tee shirt. Her attention was focused on her now. There was nothing but a tight fitting tank top clinging to her body. It looked like it was two sizes too small for her. Chances are it was, but it was the only article of clothing covering her upper body. Sky struggled to remove, even bending at the waist in an effort to pry it from her body. Once it was off, she straightened. Her body was now bared to them both, lightly draped in the moonlight that had managed to enter the space. Lines on her body showed where it had been due to how tight it was. “I hate bras,” she whispered to Saorise. “They always..fit..too tight. You know?” Her words were low and laced with a playful tone. Turning back towards his, she raised an eyebrow as her hands grasped the buttons on her pants. Those were two sizes too big, but that was more for comfort. With an intent stare, she pulled the button free and slowly slid the zipper down. Teasingly her hands slipped to her hips, grasped the material, and slowly began to tug them down. Sky swayed her hips, aiding the material, until she felt the air in the room touch parts of her body that had not been shown to anyone in quite some time. She paused for a second, feeling a lump in her throat. It caught her off guard that she was actually nervous. Nervous? A shy smile formed on her lips as she continued, pulling the material until she could feel that gravity would do the rest. The material slipped from her fingers and down her legs. She stepped free of her pants, now pooled on the floor and stood before them naked. Her eyes traveled over to Saorise. Knowing she wasn’t anywhere near as perfect as she was, she wanted to cross her arms over her chest and hide, but there was an even greater desire. It was to show off her body to her, for her. She could feel her hands gliding across her skin. One hand trailed across her stomach, while the other cupped one of her breasts. She smiled, knowing the quickening of her breathing was only the start. All of the was only the start. “Tonight is certainly going to be f..u..n.”

Saoirse let Sky take the roach and finish it. She wasn't worried about it, there was much more fun to be had and she had her own stash upstairs they could dip into later. Moving with the group to the pool they got inside without issue, Saoirse keeping her arm around Sky's waist as they walked past the guard who eyed her for a moment then went back to whatever it was he was doing behind the desk. It wasn't the first time she had brought in a girl and took her up to her apartment so it was casually ignored. Blessedly the pool was left totally unguarded and they were inside in no time. Walking to the edge of the pool she smiled at the water and the way it played games with the light of the moon and submerged pool lamps embedded in the walls. Turning her attention to Bryn who was the first to begin undressing she watched intently, finding herself impressed with his physique. 'Maybe this won't be all bad, you just have to keep it together and not wig the fuck out. You got this, and there is a super hot girl here with you.'

Turning her attention from Bryn to Sky she smiled as the girl struggled out of first too large clothes, then too small clothes. "Yeah, they are a pain in the tits that's for sure, which is why I don't wear them expect to work... sometimes." She agreed with Sky. Once the other two were undressed she crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head. "Booo~!" Crinkling her nose she stuck out her tongue and gave the duo two thumbs down. "So utilitarian. Where was the fun, the sexy? I mean seriously Bryn you're built like a Chip 'n Dale's dancer and you got undressed like you were home alone and about to take a shower, at least Sky added in some sexy body rubbing in the end, and look totally adorable fighting her way out of her clothes. But all in all, you two sucked at putting on a show." Sighing dramatically and cocking a hip out she gave them a playful smirk. "I guess that means I am the one that has to show you two how to get naked the fun way."

Taking a moment to think a smile crept across Saoirse's full lips. "Got it." She said in a husky whisper. Slowly she started to move her body in a sinuous way, like she was dancing to a song that only she could hear. "If I, I get to know your name. Well if I, could trace your private number, baby." Pointing at Sky she started to sing while she increased the flow of her dancing, rolling her hips expertly. "All I know is that to me
You look like you're lots of fun. Open up your lovin' arms. I want some, want some." She ran her hands down her sides pressing the loose tee against her body defining her curves all the way down to her thighs. Winking at Sky she continued her gyrating dance as she curled her fingers under the hem of her shirt and slowly brought it up singing all the while. "I set my sights on you, and no one else will do. And I, I've got to have my way now, baby!" Blowing the gorgeous girl a kiss she continued to lift her shirt higher and higher showing off the pale skin of her stomach, then over her chest revealing the simple white cotton bra she wore tossing the shirt aside. "All I know is that to me, You look like you're having fun, Open up your lovin' arms, Watch out here I come!" As she sang she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra letting the straps slide down her body as she held the cups in place. With the last words she sang she tossed the bra away and flung her arms out to the side baring her chest for them to see, arching her back slightly causing her chest to be rise and thrust her large breasts skyward.
"You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round
You spin me right round, baby
Right round round round."
Singing the chorus she ran her hands over her exposed torso and chest while twisting her hips in a sensual circle, all while turning in place to show off her body to her private audience. Stopping with her back mostly to Bryn she looked over her shoulder at him and gave him a playful smile. "I got to be your friend now, baby, And I would like to move in just a little bit closer." Sliding her hands down the front of her body to her pants she unbuttoned them and very slowly peeled them down her waist, watching the man in the pool the entire time. Hips still moving in their erotically hypnotic way she pulled her pants and panties down at the same time letting the fabric crawl over her skin as she exposed her ass to the two. "All I know is that to me, You look like you're lots of fun, Open up your lovin' arms, Watch out, here I come!" As she had before with the end of the pre chorus she made a sudden movement, this time shoving her pants and panties to from off her hips down to her ankles, bending over at the waist to give the two a perfect very of everything below from behind. Wiggling her ass for them she slowly arched her back as she stood straight and stepped out of the pile of clothes.
"You spin me right round, baby
Right round round round
You spin me right round, baby
Right round round round."
Again she twisted and gyrated her hips and body to the chorus she sang giving Sky and Bryn a full view of her naked body a flirty smile on her face. Pointing to Bryn she sang. "I want your love!" Whipping her head to face Sky she licked her lips and stepped to her reaching out with both hands, one cupping her left cheek, the other moving to her right hip. "I want your love!" She sang and pulled herself to Sky's body pressing her lips onto the younger woman's ending her song and dance with a hungry kiss. The hand cupping Sky's cheek slid to the back of her head, Saoirse's fingers slipping into her hair and holding her head steady as she pushed her tongue into Sky's mouth tasting the girl and finding the mix of the slight sweetness of the carrot, the tang of smoke, and her own unique taste very pleasing. The hand on Sky's hip gently squeezed before moving to her ass, fingers spreading out to grab as much of the soft flesh as her small hand could fit and gripping it tightly. Moaning with approval into the kiss she pulled away and through the haze of lust on her face a mischievous smiled played on her lips and in her eyes. "In we go." She whispered as she yanked Sky towards the pool with her, sending herself and the young woman into the heated water with a splash and a laugh.

Dylan Murphy

Dylan's choice to stay the course had apparently been a sound one. She seemed a little nervous at first but then she relaxed and it felt. very natural to have her there, like this was where she belonged. And in truth it was where he had believed the young woman belonged from the first time he spoke to her.
The sound she made when he pulled her hair made him swell in excitement . He was pleasantly surprised by her actions when she turned around to face him, his arms wrapping around her loosely as she leaned in and kissed him. A sweet kiss that he returned tenderly but then realized that her need was far greater than that.

He stroked side as she spoke, or perhaps more precisely , tried to speak. Her need making it hard to focus the right words, and then another kiss, this one more urgent, followed by her whisper. Those two words, "show me".

He groaned into her ear, more a low rumble with a hint of a growl in response "Lucy" He pulled her mouth to his as he leaned forward hungrily and their lips crashed together , his right hand stroking her cheek and brushing back her hair, his left hand running down her side, caressing the side of her breast. Now he began to undo her top and slid his hands on her bare skin, kissing her again, opening his own shirt so his bare chest could rub against her bra. He took her hand and put it on his strong chest, encouraging her to feel the moment, trying to bring her along slowly.

Meanwhile his hands caressed her breasts through her bra and he kissed her neck now, his teeth scraping and then he whispered into her ear , soft nothings really, more like groans and moans of pleasure than fully formed words. Then "I want you so badly, Lucy" as his hand went under her skirt to run his strong fingers up her thigh. Griping her thigh as he kissed her again , now maneuvering her to lay on the couch , hovering over her, unable to help the face he was grinding the bulge in his pants against her now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom