Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gramercy Plaza (OOC)

When things really started slowing down with the thread, I thought about writing a Sci FI related story or game called The Gramercy Effect

It was based on an episode of Stargate SG1 where they opened a gate to a world being eaten by a black hole, and a massive time dilation effect began to happen. I was going to tell the story and or play the role of a government investigator of paranormal phenomena , scientific anomalies and uncategorized aberrations. , sort of a Department of Exceptional Security or the like. Something like MIB meets Aliens, tone-wise.

But I didn't want to make light of anyone's real life struggles to have time to do this, and I didnt want to make light of that or be flippant

. But I may in the future do a group RP similar to those themes, perhaps DM-style letting the users explore.

You know, as soon as I catch up with all my current RPs and work and life and social life and obligations. No current ETA for that in this decade.... ;)

Sorry i've been such a slug, i had this big project at my one job meaning i didn't work my other job and now i'm paying for it catching up. i come home and maybe eat and get in bed and pull out my laptop and half the time before its booted up i'm asleep.

Don't feel bad Megyn, I know the feeling all too well. I am going to be working another 19 days straight, tomorrow is day 6 of it. I feel I should just put a cot in the back of the warehouse and sleep there.

Yeah, no need to feel bad for being "sluggish" as you said, megyn...
I mean... you can look by yourself that "steadyness" is not our strong side ;)
Besides... even the planner of this whole game, setting and story departed us so... relaaaax :3

Also...
Shall we stay on day one or... we wait the sexy sexyness of those having sex to end and then start with a bright new day?

About damn time I got my post out. These last few weeks have been insane with work and life. I'm sorry for taking so long to get a reply out. Hope everyone is doing well.

sorry guys ive been mia rl. had some rl junk involving my living situation. its a sort of count your blessings kind of thing though in the end

Back
Top Bottom