Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gramercy Plaza (OOC)

I love reading the little scenes running through his brain!! And cheap thrills are the best kind...just saying. *grins*

Lovely work everyone. I'm so proud of you. :)

If you ever have any feedback please don't hesitate to reach out to me in PM. It may take me a bit of the day to respond but I promise I will find time during the day.

A few suggestions /conventions/ ideas I think will be useful feel free to comment/complain or adopt :)

GPC short for Gramercy Park Condominium in Location line

Bistro 121 is the name of the bar/restaurant , because its at Unit 121

Mac is one of the bartenders .

Hi, lovelies!

I've taken some of the locations and listed them in the first IC post for easy reference. Thank you, megyn, for the idea. If I missed one or there is one you think we should add please let me know. Teamwork makes the dream work!

As best you're able, try to keep an eye on continuity. We don't want any time paradoxes. :)

I am super happy with the writing. You are all trying to involve one another and leave plenty of hooks for other players. That's so nice of you!

Happy Friday. Gotta work today. So no posts until after 11pm. possibly off tomorrow though. Yay!

Luckily Arthur can't know that every girl he crosses paths with thinks he's like fifty years old. Damn.

I was wondering!! lol He's late thirties isn't he?
Poor Arthur...good thing they find him attractive despite the age misunderstanding so I'm sure he'll never find out:)

Hey there. Jut posted in the interest check and would like to make a character. I was thinking a semi-retired male, kind of introverted, former military but not in the bad ass way. I love tie-ins with other characters, so please let me know if interested.

Anna is the organizer of this game and she isn't around right now, so you will have to be patient and wait.

The rp is moving along nicely. Relationships and friendships are being forged. That's great. I hope everyone is enjoying. I know I am.

I know I am, you all are doing an amazing job. I hope that Anna comes back soon and enjoys what she has put in motion.

Yup yup

I'll join the choruscity as well: it already feelsa like a vibrant community

Ended up being a bit longer than I intended to with the intertwined dialogue, but I wanted to offer a glimpse at Alice Connington, as she's not only an important character for Arthur, but also could pass by on holidays or something.

Hi, lovelies. Thank you for being patient and not hating. I ramped up hard this week at work; for example Thursday I had a meeting every hour from 7 in the morning until 6 at night. I just needed some space and apologize for not being a better communicator.

kckolbe, thank you for being patient and welcome. :)

ANNE!

THOU LIVES!

Heh, what would we do without our Mistress of Innocence? ;)

Anyway, we know that everyone have lemmon-throwing jobs and, in this time of the year, it is veeeeery common to have vacations. So... don't worry, honey, we will never hate someone for taking its time. ^^

Any thoughts on us maybe adding a time tag to posts? Keeping track of what time it is while we are advancing in all our separate branches is a little confusing, for me at least. I don't want to come in saying it's midnight when someone else is writing noon or are already on to the next day. If we added a time to our info at the start of a post, we all might have an easier time knowing when we need to wait for a few people to get posts.

Just a thought. If it's just me than no reason to think anymore about it :)

And I'd just to say I'm really enjoying all the directions we are all going in!! Having a great time writing with everyone here!!

Back
Top Bottom