Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gramercy Plaza (OOC)

Welcome, Blackthorne. Sorry about the d-bags. :)

I love that he uses someone else's condo.

-waving to everyone entering the game, excited with all the fantastic characters so far-

Hi everyone...looking forward to writing with you all! Have got my first post in and have claimed Apt. 202. Figured the higher the floor the more expensive? So I took one close to the ground :)

Just noticed that Anna sneaked her character in the list. That girl spells trouble.

Double trouble.

I don't know American street values on drugs so I'm using Canadian ones, fyi.

Lol well it varies all over the country too so it's just going to be whatever Bryn says it is.

Sounds good. A pint is code for a quart (7g) if thats alright, unless you wanted an eighth (3.5g). I should post a chart or something.

No that's fine, the chart idea is a good one though. Half pint is an eighth, pint a quarter, quart a half oz and I guess a gallon could be qp, and a case a pound?

Does he have a hookup for lsd?

I'll draft something up when I get home.

I was considering adding MDMA, LSD, Heroin, ludes and other hard drugs but didn't think anyone would do those. Like I know there's a lot of pot smokers who RP and maybe some who tried shrooms but beyond that I wouldn't know or dare to presume. Yes we can say he has those for special requests.

You are all lovely for your writing and conversation today. I'll catch up tonight. Thank you!

And welcome to Nich! :)

Character listing updated.

There's been some talk of us requesting our own subforum since we meet the minimum number of players. For right now I'd rather stay here, establish ourselves and account for inevitable attrition, then revisit the idea in a few months. Honestly other than the ability to have multiple threads, which I am not sure we need and which might fracture us too much, there don't seem to be any real benefits.

You could be closing out a YouTube post, then move to celebrate in the bar or get a cake pop in The Split Bean or some ice cream sprinkled with crystal at the ice cream shop. Or, oh, lots of things. :) Or you could write some character exposition like I did.

lol I will see what I can post, I will figure it out, thanks.

is there a list of the stuff in the plaza?

From what I understand, there's the lobby on the ground floor, with an unnamed Bar, a coffee shop (The Split Bean) and an ice cream shop (Creamery Cones).

Perhaps the Bar can double as a restaurant? No clue.

Pizza store down the street. It's in the heart of downtown too so whatever you can imagine in a big city should be relatively nearby.

Creamery Cones doubles as a stop for drugs of any kind. I know I promised a chart or something, but I don't think it's necessary. Just ask what you want in your post and I can relay in the narrative of my next post how much it costs and so forth. I'm sure characters would know or have some idea of the costs and would come prepared anyways. It's not extortionist anyways...unless you want it to be ;)

Back
Top Bottom