Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gramercy Plaza (OOC)

AnnaBeth

Supernova
Official, bona fide, free range, organic Out of Character Thread. Keep it positive! :)

The picture is just like i imagined it.
...delightful...
Also wonderin'... there are sort of cheap rents like for the neighborhood that decided to stay? Not that really matters but is still a thing to know.

Also... we can easily do a story by keeping the nation and ebrn the city vague. ...or there are? Maybe just to hint the style and immersiviness of the location...

Yes, I wanted to add some low-income options in case someone was worried about playing a more realistic financial situation or character that fit in better that way. It can be explained as part of the approval for the development.

Thank you for noticing that I hadn't specified a city or a country. If it comes up we can nail down the country, for whatever reason that may be necessary, but the city should be a backdrop that allows us flexibility. I do think there should be a lake or ocean though. Anyone have a preference either way?

well... my char would use a cheap rent apartment of sort...

Also
We can just leave to the "the city", afterall... if i live in New York i would not tell its name but just say "here", "home", "metropolis" etc etc... it is not so hard to keep it vague...

Uhm...
A lake, maybe like an inner arm of the sea that is dam-med and creates a lake...

... a nice sandy bay and a nive "oceanic" port.

Since we can add it, why not? ;)

Probably the ocean feels more tempting, but in classic "why not both?" greedy fashion we could have a lake a bit up the mountains, a more secluded and calm spot.

Posting is open.

I've included a simple header to help everyone keep track of things but kept it very minimal.

Hmm, lake and ocean. I'll think about it! It kind of feels like asking for sprinkles on top of ice cream. :)

AnnaBeth said:
Posting is open.

MyE0rYQ.gif

Someone got the privilege of posting first! Hope you people like it. Left the name and general looks of the bar to Megyn since it's not my idea, just borrowing it.

You can be my first any time. :)

Lovely post! I love the story within a story. Poor Irina.

Indeed! I was already like «Nooooo YOU CAN'T DIE LIKE THAT» and then read that line again and again, like a good emotional book.

Well... if it is't a start...

Awesome first post Sigr and I'm already interested in finding out more about YC. Ok...need to get my character done and submitted for approval so I can join in on the fun!

Sharub...what do you think of sharing an apartment? MC is still studying and probably not making enough to afford her own place. She's more of the studying kind of nerd than the gaming kind and that might give opening for a bunch of interesting situations? :D If not..all good, I can have her arriving at the rental office looking for a roommate or something.

Whisper
Well... that would be amazing! I mean... afterall is a Top-tier area that has just been upgraded and became a new center of life for the whole city... even with government's nose in it, rents would surely and certainly be rather high. But with a mate to share the burden with you...
But i can already see nice interactions, book-nerdyness vs newGen nerdyness, maybe they will find some common ground? Or just sharing an apartment and barely aknowledge the other occupant for the rest of the day?

Uhm... i'd rather be the one moving. Fits the character better. If is not a problem. Unles, we feck the office up: Both at the office, we chat and decide to share an apartment on our own. A reckless action. Sure. Nobody knows the other, but it's Gramercy Plaza we're talking of...

Or we can have a lil' chat via PM, so that our plans are a surprise to the other fellow players

megyn said:
What is the approval process , I put my char in the char thread should it go somewhere else first?

You're good, megyn. :) What an intriguing character concept! I was confused at first but as I read it and got the idea I sat back and clapped. It's very clever!

AnnaBeth said:
megyn said:
What is the approval process , I put my char in the char thread should it go somewhere else first?

You're good, megyn. :) What an intriguing character concept! I was confused at first but as I read it and got the idea I sat back and clapped. It's very clever!

One thing that I/she are going to need to decide is where she lives as Cassie, does she get a roomie , rent a whole new apartment , sneak up to her place and try not to get caught by anyone. And does she confide in anyone... maybe she does confide in someone so they help cover for her.. and in exchange she pays their rent . idk yet . She has a very complicated life haha

Sharub said:
Whisper
Well... that would be amazing! I mean... afterall is a Top-tier area that has just been upgraded and became a new center of life for the whole city... even with government's nose in it, rents would surely and certainly be rather high. But with a mate to share the burden with you...
But i can already see nice interactions, book-nerdyness vs newGen nerdyness, maybe they will find some common ground? Or just sharing an apartment and barely aknowledge the other occupant for the rest of the day?

Uhm... i'd rather be the one moving. Fits the character better. If is not a problem. Unles, we feck the office up: Both at the office, we chat and decide to share an apartment on our own. A reckless action. Sure. Nobody knows the other, but it's Gramercy Plaza we're talking of...

Or we can have a lil' chat via PM, so that our plans are a surprise to the other fellow players

All great ideas...I'm good with having moved in maybe last month and I've put up a few ads about needing a flatmate :) Or we can go secret and take this into pm's to surprise everyone. Be a good idea anyway once we move in together hahaha...*starts writing a roommate agreement Sheldon Style*

Feel free to interact with him, he's had breakfast and should be around the second cup of coffee, groaning and sighing on his writing pauses. If your character approaches to take a peek, he'll probably alt+tab into some boring looking excel sheet.

Welcome to the game, Letrixia and Benny and Whisp and Sigr and megyn and Sharub.

Hello all!

I posted. Long post, but only to set up the storefront and all.

Sounds like someone is going to get murdered in the shop now lol. You know my other store name idea was Ice Screams

Back
Top Bottom