Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Non-Sexual, Open for Build--up, Looking for someone to create a world and play in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnickname101

Meteorite
Hi, if you are not interested in any of the things below, please hit me up with your own ideas. I am craving for an any kind of roleplay, I want to try some so, please do write me with your ideas. Little note: I am not that much into erotic part, I just want to create and explore the worlds together with someone.​

Little Info About Me

You may call me Nick. I'm available all day. I am a quick learner so if you have something in your mind, do tell me. I will learn, promise. And, that's everything I need to share about myself.

What I Like

I like Mysteries. Any story that has some murder, betrayal or hidden figures and puzzles in it.

I am a Sci-fi guy. Futuristic utopias, distopias. Can be flavoured with some politics and war of course.

I like Medieval Era of Europe. Being the Knight in the shining armor with my partner and travelling across the Europe would be nice. Or me/my partner being the good guy and the other one being the bad guy. Can include extras like Witches, demons, angels or any other supernatural beings. I am in.

I like Celestial beings. I always imagined myself leading the armies of Heaven under the banner of the God, fighting against the demons or the exact opposite. Or maybe God left the Unicverse and we may go on an adventure to find him?

I like Supernatural beings. Ghosts, vampires, zombies, fairies anything goes.

I like Magic. Lifting curses, fighting against bad mages, being a knight-mage and being able to slay armies of demons is like a wet dream for me.

I can go for a Romance. Falling in love with the girl of my dreams and being able to spend time with her would be wonderful. (Spesifically a girl who has the face of Barbara Palvin or AnnaSophia Robb. Both great.)

Plots in My Mind

A New World...ish: Kinda like Fallout 4. The world is over because of a Nuclear War that happened in 2021. After 300 years later, humans have managed to create a civilization again. Not so great, not so bad. America is divided in 4 different tribes: East coast belongs to New American Empire. An American version of Holy Roman Empire. 7 or more states or whatever is left from them came together and built a system. They are not strong because they were close to the war more than anyone. But they are hungry for knowledge and they value it. Details can be discussed. Midwest belongs to Outlaws. They are rebels, they are ruthless, they are lawless. They do as they please but they are weak in economy and manpower. Only upside is that they are vicious warriors thus, they are hard to defeat but harder to understand and make a deal with. West coast belongs to united States of California. Few western states and of course California didn't want to get in a war so they declared independence once the US fell into the war. They are rich and kinda protected from the effects but of course not from all of them. They are continuously under attack by Outlaws and Northern Mexican Cartel Republic. They are not warriors, they are businessmen. They are rich but in economy and manpower but inexperienced in war. Last part is the Northern Mexican Cartel Republic. When the war started, Mexico stood by US and drug lords were not pleased about it. So one day they brought all their money, men and weapons to declare independence from Mexico. They are ruled by Oligarchy, they are extremely armed, but they don't value technological advancement so they are doomed to be beaten. At least in my mind. We can choose to be in one or two different parts of this and story can build itself after that point.

Bloodshed Money: A mystery type of story. 1876 England, the rich nobel Elizabeth Golden dies and needs to inherit her wealth but she has too many people that she can divide her wealth so on her will she adds a rule that whoever wants a piece of her money should stay in her castle after her funeral until the morning and not leave before than that whatever the cause is. So her inheritors (this covers everyone in the castle including maids and workers) comes into her castle on a rainy night and after her funeral they come together in dining room. But after a short period, they hear a scream ripping through the night and when they find the source, it's the maid. She fell down the stairs but the thing is, she climbed up those stairs million times while serving Miss Elizabeth and there is no way she could fell from it. At that exact point, everybody realizes something: In order to get more money, you need less people. In order to have less people, you have to remove them. Maid was obviously murdered, but who is the killer? I have more details in my mind that we can discuss in PMs

Blessed With a Curse:It's combination of Supernatural beings and Romance. There is a secret organization that gives people what they wants but in exchange of their complete power over them. The process is the organization finds young people who are willing to do anything, young minds. They offer them a deal: We will give whatever you want, but you will do whatever we want. But their technique is unusual. Instead of giving it right away, they give you chances to reach your goals. So if you fail, it's on you and they are not accountable for it and you are still a slave to them. And deal gets heavier as you want more. For example, if you want to have a good job, they come to look for you once a year or twice. If you want a business of your own, they come to you once a month. And my character is the most stupidest person on earth: He wanted everything... He is the most successful guy anyone knows, he is rich, he is handsome, he is shining... But he is constantly under check of the organization. He is being followed everywhere and he needs to fulfill his masters wishes nearly all the time. But they don't give him sinister jobs. They know how evil he is. He enjoys murder and mayhem, he finds peace when cities burn in front of him. So they force him to do good deeds. Helping out people, reshaping failed countries and even finding a solution for the global warming you name it. And he hates every second of it. He lives is LA, he has a villa with a medium sized garden and a dungeon underneath it. We will come to that later. One day while he is in the gym, he sees a cute girl that makes his heart beat after a long time (AnnaSophia Robb). First he tries to force himself away from her, he thinks he doesn't deserve her and he shouldn't ruin her life. But fate is already written and he finds himself looking into her eyes next week. In my mind, she tries to get into his head and learn about his secret life but with good intentions. She sees how damaged he is and wants to help. But maybe she is more sinister than him and wants to help him out of this organization who knows?

Fandoms

I am into the worlds of:

-Lord of the Rings

-Fallout 4

-The Witcher 3

-Harry Potter​

Last Words

As I mentioned, I am not exaclty into erotic part of the roleplay but if you want it, it's of course negotiable. I don't care about the sex of my partner as long as I have a good time with him/her. This has only one exception: The Romance roleplay. I would like to play that kind of a deal with some female. One last thing, if you think I need to somehow improve my post, feel free to let me know about it, I am a qucik learner and that kind of a nice touch will be appreciated. Thanks for the reading and being understanding. Bye, until you message me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom