Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gramercy Plaza - Casual Apartment Slice of Life (Recruiting Open)

AnnaBeth

Supernova
Recruiting Still Open

This is an interest check for a slice of life, apartment building / condo based group game. Characters would be residents of the apartments and may work for them or for one of the shops or service industry businesses located in Gramercy Plaza. Or you could be financially independent. :)

This would be an entirely player driven game. I cannot stress that enough. Plots and stories and outcomes will be determined by the writers involved and will be expected to be handled in the mature manner BMR members are known for. As the Coordinator I would advance time at a regular rate, say one in character day every week or two weeks, to keep things moving if necessary but if people can handle it on their own then we will run with that.

Why a group and not open roleplay? In my opinion committing to a group roleplay and agreeing to the social contract of the group will encourage better, more long term involvement.

Humans only, nothing supernatural or fantastical, just contemporary slice of life. It will be casual, fun, and provide a nice outlet for when you don't want the pressure of a 1x1 story.

Interested members please respond and add your brainstorming and creative genius to the discussion.

Links: IC | OOC | Characters | Interest

RE: Gramercy Plaza - Casual Apartment Slice of Life

Adore. Kind of want to see where that trail of chest hair leads. :)

RE: Gramercy Plaza - Casual Apartment Slice of Life

We are still open and would love to see your application! PM it to me when it's done. :)

Just saw this! It has been so long since I've seen a character-driven group RP. Currently leaning toward a single, middle-aged male trying to force himself to be more sociable, maybe semi-retired. Will formerly apply soon.

In the meantime, concept is flexible, so if anyone wants a tie-in, please feel free. I love having a blend of new and existing relationships (relationship definitely not having to mean "relationship").

With Anna away since she's busy, I'm afraid that there is nobody in a position to really accept players into the game, so it will have to wait until she comes.

I would like to play a Artist with a trouble last looming to start fresh with a good trial business and making art, while dealing with his own demons. I sent a PM but have not heard back yet.

Please see the above comment by Sigr. With the GM on hiatus this group game is paused indefinitely until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom