Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gramercy Plaza - Casual Apartment Slice of Life (Recruiting Open)

AnnaBeth

Supernova
Recruiting Still Open

This is an interest check for a slice of life, apartment building / condo based group game. Characters would be residents of the apartments and may work for them or for one of the shops or service industry businesses located in Gramercy Plaza. Or you could be financially independent. :)

This would be an entirely player driven game. I cannot stress that enough. Plots and stories and outcomes will be determined by the writers involved and will be expected to be handled in the mature manner BMR members are known for. As the Coordinator I would advance time at a regular rate, say one in character day every week or two weeks, to keep things moving if necessary but if people can handle it on their own then we will run with that.

Why a group and not open roleplay? In my opinion committing to a group roleplay and agreeing to the social contract of the group will encourage better, more long term involvement.

Humans only, nothing supernatural or fantastical, just contemporary slice of life. It will be casual, fun, and provide a nice outlet for when you don't want the pressure of a 1x1 story.

Interested members please respond and add your brainstorming and creative genius to the discussion.

Links: IC | OOC | Characters | Interest

RE: Gramercy Plaza - Casual Apartment Slice of Life

Oh, i LOVE slice-of-life stories! <3

I can already see a "Gramercy Plaza", its lights... the smell of toasted coffee... flocks of people coming to and by... fresh, new apartments for fresh, new citizens mixing with older buildings... oh, what a lively place :D

A thriving and lively place indeed! (at least in my mind, now :D ) i sense it like one of those nowadays's city-centers, places with cool pubs, alternative lounges, Starbucks, CostaCoffee... tramways... and cheap globetrotter's locations, a place where one would randomly get down its apartment and scream <<I LOVE THIS CITY! >>

So... yeah, i would be interested in having this kind of fun in that environment.

Definitely interested. Considering a drug dealer using an ice cream shop as a front.

Well... just be aware of where you put your "spices".

I wouldn't be sure parents to be happy for their childrens growing addicted to cocaine by snorting icecreams :D

Anyway, a city that have an ice cream shop is an happy city

BennyQ said:
Definitely interested. Considering a drug dealer using an ice cream shop as a front.

Why yes, I would like sprinkles with my hot fudge sundae. *winks*

Sharub said:
I can already see a "Gramercy Plaza", its lights... the smell of toasted coffee... flocks of people coming to and by... fresh, new apartments for fresh, new citizens mixing with older buildings... oh, what a lively place :D

So... yeah, i would be interested in having this kind of fun in that environment.

It's like you read my mind, honey! Thank you!

That's two, and a third by PM. We're getting there.

Yay!! Would love to join in and contribute to the Gramercy adventures! Thinking maybe nerdy girl might be needing a new home :)

Hug-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-33.gif

thank you for the invite Anna!!

Whispered Secret said:
Yay!! Would love to join in and contribute to the Gramercy adventures! Thinking maybe nerdy girl might be needing a new home :)

thank you for the invite Anna!!

You're welcome and Nerdy Girl is going to be a great character.

LET'S HAVE A NERDY GEEKY HOUSE!

Apartment. Shared. Half rent. Yay!

:3

I've put up a Character Profile page.

Please PM me your character submission and receive permission before posting it. Use the template and fill out as much as you can before PMing it to me. If you see something on there we need to add or amend, please speak up here.

Gramercy Plaza Character Profiles

He's not putting drugs in the actual ice cream. That's a legitimate family business. He just does his dealing on the side and maybe launders money through the books and all. Lol what kind of monster you take me for, selling drugs to kids. You better have some ID for those sprinkles.

ID?

I left it at home but I have this piece of paper that says I'm Benjamin Franklin. You can keep it as proof. So how 'bout them sprinkles now?

%2524100.jpg

i was thinking of a trust fund kid, perhaps nominally living there with largely absentee parents or parent, though sort of hates it. Schooled largely by tutors and trips to Switzerland

She might do something stupid like pay one of the maids in the hotel for her ID , the maid being 21, so MC can get a job at the bar on the 1st floor. So she lives a bit of a double life. Mainly for the excitement.

I think that adds a lot of potential drama! And you've just built a bar on the main floor. :)

Updated to include links in the first post and in my signature.

Please do not post in the IC thread until I open it to posting with an announcement in the OOC thread.

Links: IC | OOC | Characters | Interest

I'm the mysterious PM person by the way, was busy yesterday, sending a character to Anna right now.

Run and run but we are pretty much the same team all together :D

My character has been approved and is already posted on the character thread. Hope you like him.

I really want to see someone poke into his past, so many hooks there!

If you're reading this and still trying to decide if you want to submit a character the answer is yes you should. :) Every writer here who has submitted one or expressed interest is not only wonderful to write with but very chill and supportive of other writers. Truly a wonderful gathering of people.

Time, space, and a big ole Welcome Sign! :)

Are you still looking? if so when I amke char where do I post her>?

Letrixia said:
Are you still looking? if so when I amke char where do I post her>?

We are still looking and thank you!

Please PM me your character using the template below. Once I have a chance to look and for us to discuss anything, you can post it in the Characters thread when approved. :)

Name:
Portrait: (if desired, please link it as a URL and don't put it in as an IMG. Let me know if you need help.)
Brief Description:
Sexual Orientation: (If you know for sure, things may be fluid for you)
Ons/Offs: (F-List Link, page link, brief list, whatever works)
Known Background:
Unknown Background: (if desired, purely for reference)

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Portrait:[/b] (if desired, please link it as a URL and don't put it in as an IMG.  Let me know if you need help.)
[b]Brief Description:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] (If you know for sure, things may be fluid for you)
[b]Ons/Offs:[/b] (F-List Link, page link, brief list, whatever works)
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Known Background:[/b]
[b]Unknown Background:[/b] (if desired, purely for reference)

Character sheet submitted for approval.

Back
Top Bottom